2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

He was impeached, he was not convicted.

Right. That seems to be the definition in the US.

National legislations differ regarding the definition and consequences of an impeachment. In many countries, for example those in Latin America, "impeachment" refers to a definitive destitution; a president in these jurisdictions is therefore only considered "impeached" when he or she has been definitely removed from office. In the United States, on the other hand, "impeachment" refers to a previous step, that of the authority's indictment; a U.S. president impeached by the House of Representatives remains in power while charges are addressed by the Senate, and may be found not guilty.

New impeachment will have articles barring him from running for office in the future.

That would an interesting turnaround from "Trump's gonna drain the swamp and expose the deep state" to him being impeached and convicted in the last 2 weeks of his only term and prevented from ever running for public office again. Talk about you and your supporters underestimating your foe!

Trump (if it is he) just posted this on Telegram:

To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th.

So that pretty much settles the question if he is still trying to become the next present. It‘s done. Biden and co. will sit in the White House soon.

There's an interesting article by Paul Craig Roberts on his website published yesterday. His own thoughts on the coming agenda of the new regime, ( if Biden is sworn in in 2 weeks should we call it a regime from now on? After all the western media is fond of using this term to delegitimize any government they don't like), the effect of the events at the Capitol on several Republicans, but also he presents what he says is an eyewitness account of what happened on Wednesday, sent to NYU professor Mark Crispin Miller, withholding his name for protection from FBI investigation (which is a problem for verification admittedly).

I have to say that PCR, for once, is spot on and hits the nail on the head with this one!

When in human history have STO forces had a decisive victory?

It seems to me that it just doesn't work that way. STO can't really beat STS in their own game, i.e. "earthy" manipulation, lying, scheming etc., that's what STS simply does best. They are super-good when it comes to achieving their goals on the material realm; that's all they know and love and care about. But they are very bad with succeeding in the invisible world, because they don't care, deny it, even hate it. I mean, did JFK fail? Did MLK? Cesar? The apostle Paul? In an earthy sense, they did; but their legacy still lives on, they left a deep imprint on the "information field", to the point that they are still revered by those today who can see. And that's the crucial point: they succeeded in the unseen world.

It's a similar story with intellectual history - there are so many great, deep and uplifting thoughts written down. But they are not sensationalist, over-exegerating, world-shaking, ideology-founding. They are more subtle, soft, more balanced, more honest and truth-loving. So they were erased from ordinary collective memory, but they are still there for people who care to look. And that's the point: there are no "decisive victories" perhaps, but uplifting traces, inspiration for those wanting to rise.

It's all about acting and seeing in the unseen world, while still living on the material plane. And for those, the rules are different, and so:

At the end of the day, during macro-cosmic collapses or changes like this, we really have not other option than to believe that "the universe" (or some kind of intelligence) knows what it is doing.

To quote Ibn al-Arabi from the Ertugrul series: "God is the best of plotters". And Goethe's Mephisto, the devil who defines himself as "Part of that force that always wills the evil and always produces the good". So while STS wins in this world, indeed BY them winning in this world, at the end of the day, we may win in the other world. Hopefully while we are still part of the material world!

There's this tweet preceding that one, as well.

View attachment 41429

So..... if his voters WON'T be disrespected or treated unfairly in the future...

... uh: don't think he's "done" yet, sounds like.
Patriots/Trump supporters/salt-of-the-earth-simpletons won't be disrespected? That's already happening. They will be apostates in the new regime. Their leader, pied-piper 'Osama bin Trump' will serve as the newest iteration of Emmanuel Goldstein. He will guide his mind-controlled minions via his new talk show from his underground base in North Korea, where his buddy Kim Jong il has given him asylum. No joke! Just heard it from Lin Wood! 🤭

That would an interesting turnaround from "Trump's gonna drain the swamp and expose the deep state" to him being impeached and convicted in the last 2 weeks of his only term and prevented from ever running for public office again. Talk about you and your supporters underestimating your foe!

Joe, am I detecting some acid in your remarks toward those people who finally started realizing that there is a deep state that needs to be fought or acted against but didn't have the broader view that is shared here on the forum?

I think Trump was fighting the swamp and lived to tell. That is no mean achievement.

With all respect, I have a sneaking feeling that you are disappointed just as are most of the others...

Last edited:
Patriots/Trump supporters/salt-of-the-earth-simpletons won't be disrespected? That's already happening. They will be apostates in the new regime. Their leader, pied-piper 'Osama bin Trump' will serve as the newest iteration of Emmanuel Goldstein. He will guide his mind-controlled minions via his new talk show from his underground base in North Korea, where his buddy Kim Jong il has given him asylum. No joke! Just heard it from Lin Wood! 🤭
The point is, Trump is implying he will remain in power, and go after the establishment that is doing this. That to me is what his tweet is saying.

That said, I think every person in history who has ever made a concerted effort to upset the established order has always only had a small window of opportunity to do so. Half measures, i.e. thinking that you can work within the system as a 'cover' and that the system guardian will be fooled is naive. Such guardians are far too paranoid to miss such a maneuver.

So pushing ahead full steam and doing all you can in the window available (before they bring the hammer down) is probably the best you can do. So I think we should see the Trump episode in that way, and use it to understand the almost complete control that these people have, and that yes, they will always 'win'. BUT, the only thing these people really seek to 'win' is control over the population, but it is in this 'winning' that they can't avoid exposing their nature and intentions TO the population (eventually) thereby securing the ultimate failure of their goal.

Last edited:
All of this election fiasco brings to mind the saying "Those whom God wishes to destroy, he first deprives of reason." I mean, what can you expect to happen if you ignore the will of the majority of the population? The deep state psychopaths can glee all they want about ousting Trump, but as Lobaczewski noted:

Germs are not aware that they will be burned alive or buried deep in the ground along with the human body whose death they are causing.

So, even if this is a sort of victory for the PTB (and I'm not even sure about that), in the long term they are bringing about their own downfall.

With all respect, I have a sneaking feeling that you are disappointed just as are most of the others...

Yep, see my last post. I think anyone can infer from what I wrote here that I am:

a) disappointed that he wasn't able to do what was necessary

b) aware of why he wasn't able to

c) critical of his and his 'supporters' handling of the situation

d) understanding of people's tendency to hope against hope

e) realistic enough to accept all of that without getting caught up in any delusions

We've talked a lot about Trump exposing the swamp, well, let's face it, there's nothing too much there. There is a very large amount of archival material that could have been uncovered that would have revealed how the allies actually lost World War II, which remains the massive fact that allows deep government to exist in secret, behind screens that it would have been profitable to name. Result of the races today, since I would be really very surprised if it does so in the 15 days left to him, it is not the swamp that has been laid bare, it is us ... and in the context of the upcoming arrival of a great reset that is the totalitarian society of our worst nightmares, now they have the names, addresses, opinions of all those who represent a potential danger of destabilization for them. And they will have the financial or military tools to manage us. I don't know what role Trump or this community will finally have played in this but, thank you for this gift! We are definitivly assholes’ kings !

Back
Top Bottom