2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

I know, sorry to all. My concern was to be able to hold on to our 2nd amendment rights. Trump was seen as our gatekeeper by me and now he's gone. Apologies for my temper tantrum.
No need for apologies michaelrc, these are difficult times for most people. Our job here is to get you to snap out of it, so you can fight another day.
We all have our moments but we are all here as a safety net, to make sure you don't go down into the depths of despair, where you might not be able to come out for a long time.
We love you michaelrc

Having read all of the obituaries here I would remind readers that there is a war going on, albeit mostly in cyberspace for now. The defending side (at the level of command) is still keeping radio silence but with the imminent impeachment threat we will probably see within a couple of days whether the presidential side has given up or not.

The waiting may be in vain but it won't take long now. I have yet to see any credible concession by Trump (which would include a formal congratulation to Biden) except for his intention not to go to the inauguration which seems to be quite reasonable as long as there's a war going on.

Last edited:
I know, sorry to all. My concern was to be able to hold on to our 2nd amendment rights. Trump was seen as our gatekeeper by me and now he's gone. Apologies for my temper tantrum.
I'm not sure what makes you think this is over. Trump hasn't conceded. The 20th hasn't arrived. And best yet, Trump and the military haven't even made their move. This is far from over.

The more I think about it, the more I see that this 'Q' thing and its associated 'leaders' were a stroke of genius.

Here you have Trump, who claims he's gonna get rid of the deep state. He quickly discovers as president that his power is very limited. Eventually, you get BLM and Antifa and all these 'progressive' movements that literally turn into riots involving looting, pillaging, murder, etc. Except the official story is Peaceful Protests. This has the effect of terrorizing normal people who support Trump.

It all also makes people who can see that Trump is NOT the demon he's made out to be want to find another source of information as the MSM and social media are controlled.

They turn to Q. When the election is stolen, they turn to Powell and The Kraken, Lin Wood, etc. Every day, there's a new story: Trump is masterminding a secret operation to FINALLY take down the Deep State... 24 hours remaining... STAY TUNED!

24 hours passes, and nothing happens. So these same people go back to the source and the story has changed again. He DID do something, but it's gonna be even BIGGER now! Please wait 7 days.

And on, and on, and on it goes...

The fact is, Trump probably could have won if his supporters hadn't been neutered by all the Q/Kraken/Lin Wood nonsense that reads like a super-dramatic Netflix TV series - always keeping us hanging for the next exciting episode! But the writers don't have an actual story in mind; they're just making it up as they go along in an effort to keep people hooked to the idea that they don't have to do anything. Trump will do it - just wait a LITTLE while longer...

End Result: Biden wins.

They took Trump and turned him into The Man Who Was Gonna Get 'er Done using the same techniques that addict people to TV shows.

What if all the majority of Trump supporters had written to their representatives? Spoken out intelligently on social media? Instead, everyone sat around waiting for Trump to do everything. If they did say something, it was to push the craziest-sounding ideas, which made it very easy for other people to totally ignore them as completely insane. Add to that the consolidation of censorship, and it was bad news.

Trump COULD have won with the support of other Republicans, but they weren't gonna do anything without the support of the people. Yes, they're in it for themselves, but they can still be swayed. Too many people thought that it was enough to just vote. The past 4 years made them afraid to do any more than that, and on top of it they didn't have to! 1776 will rise again! I just have to sit back and watch the show unfold...

Even now on social media, I'm still reading comments that Trump is in a secret location in Texas, planning the Real Insurrection. At any moment, he'll declare that the real revolution is on and things will finally change! At this rate, we're still going to be reading this stuff 3 years from now.

So, in the end, I think if we want to blame anyone, we should blame ourselves. It was very difficult not be taken in by the nonsense, and a large part of that was because Trump himself is so boisterous and boastful (and even a bit nutty) that the 'Q stuff' almost sounded like it could be real.

In a sense, the deep state used Trump's strength against him. Take the thing that makes him appeal to so many people, crank it up several notches, and feed it back to them. Turn him into Superman for them while bashing him endlessly in the MSM for the Dems.... all the while working in the background to rig the election, knowing that they are the Deep State, whereas he is constrained to business + legal routes.

The fact that so many officials and reps are distancing themselves from Trump, resigning, and kissing the rears of the new rulers is pretty obvious evidence that he never had the support he needed to effect real change... or at least he didn't have it anymore by the time the election came around.

On the plus side, we've had 4 years of 'peace' in terms of allowing other nations to strengthen themselves. I'm not convinced that it will be business as usual in terms of invading other countries. Too much has changed on the global playing field.

I guess we'll see...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!
9:46 AM · Jan 8, 2021
Enough already. . . Who cares about your empty promises for the future movement. You didn't walk your talk, nor did those you had us trust. You ask all Patriots to join you in DC, for what sir? To tell us what many of us were already aware of? It's going to be big, you said, Phooey!
You and your following jumped ship on 75 million of us Patriots. You arrested no one, not one scoundrel but you all said it's coming, wait for it. Enough already!

You had better have something of substance to show for all the admiration we bestowed on you or your name will just disappear from our lips forever while we deal with the purge / carnage you left for us (dissolution of 2nd amendment).
Two thousand years back, Cassius Dio wrote about Roman democracy as " Politicians betting on people, people betting on Politicians". Nothing has changed. Politicians need dedicated cadre, offices, promotion material and so on for all this. Either candidate has to put it from his pocket ( mean needs to fill it back one way or other) or take it from whoever had. the ideal of "Elected by People, for the people" itself never really existed whether one calls democracy or communism or other variations.

To start, there is no freedom, it is an illusion of freedom(I mean it's all over the world). No body can tell that better than George Carlin.

I always wondered about this Victory/Loser business highly prevalent in America (probably even in the West). Highly evident in American football games. Teams fight to the tooth and nail to the last second, if they lose by 1 point out of sheer bad luck, they come to fans and apoligize and talk as if they screwed up and fans go happy. It is ridiculous to consider this. There is a saying that there is no winners in War. It is common people who pay for it, some may come out with some booty, it is the big pigs that is funding on both sides who are real winners and nobody seems to bother about them when they send their kids to the War.
Omg lol...
100% propaganda..

This is realistically our only saving grace... STS always destroys itself... We see this in leftist groups, they always devolve into circular firing squads... With any luck, they destroy themselves faster than they can destroy everything else. Wishful thinking, but, I need a dose of hope for the day.
True, they will destroy themselves, in the process they destroy lot of us too. But, there is nothing we can do except be "Wise as serpant, Gentle as Dove". With 50% OP's in the population who can be molded whatever the way they can, options are few or none.
The likelihood of a total fudge-up with that strategy would have been a sudden destructive counter measure with resulting hundreds/thousands/millions of deaths. This would have precipitated the civil war that is already planned but needs a reason to implement. Trump avoided this unleashing of the "dogs of war" on this nation. Weather or not this war happens, it should not be because Trump started it. Let the blame be on were it belongs,,, the deep-state.

Noooo, my point is he received adulation standing in front of patriots who came from all across our land because he asked them to do so. Why? Why because it's was for his fulfillment, his needs and his wants. He told nothing of substance that most patriots didn't already know. He only basked in our admiration while standing in front of much of America. He had no plan so it seems although we're lead to believe there was one. He knew, they knew everything that was happening was a long shot and for him to hang the patriots on what Pence was going to or not do, what?. . that's the extent of his plans? Now we are stuck with what l see as a catastrophic mess and a leadership gone awol.
IMO this is the issue with Trump using military. USA is not a country like Pakistan or Syria or Lybia where one military leader can pull the levers to change Govt. It's the world's largest military (Probably Since Atlantian times 10,000 years back) with footprint in 3/4 of the world, run by complicated systems with numerous alphabetical soup agencies where nobody knows who the other person is. Top of it all, C's suggest that Pentgon itself has some 4D territories. He can try, but it all depends on how much military guys he can attract showing popular support.
One thing, the Cs said: "But does he have the boldness to do what must be done?" which implies that he had a means to do it, just didnt had the courage. Maybe that is why they pushing that strange impeachment now.
We can only speculate on this. if Trump boldly resurrect military rule, there are factions who are willing to join? But, that means lot of blood bath than one protester getting shot and with probable risk of Trump himself get killed.
Ok if you want information instal Telegram app
Sidney Powell
Yep, Now, Deepstate can say 'See, we had been saying Trump a is Russian Puppet. No body listened. Now he joined Telegram and it is proof'. Nothing can change how many laptops, scandals exposes any body. It is on a assumption Law and order exist. If it did, Killary should had been behind the bar long ago along 50% of Washington she wants to take with her.

Probably, Trump is the last stand( if we can call that way) before Universe takes over. 4D STS has a free reign and they don't have ability to understand Universe's balancing force. It is not like "Dorothy pouring water to dissolves the witch" scenario. Witch is back with vengeance. Maybe the exposure of injustice against the Trump will trigger disintegration of United States, thus spoiling the 4D STS plans.

With 70% of Americans with no meaningful savings, almost all the small industry destroyed due to COVID hysteria, the Govt. assistance reduced to very low levels and this awareness of the "How rigged system is", there is will be massive suppressed anger, material and psychic suffering that calls for the Universe to respond. Remember C's comments about Asian psunami. They also said wayback in 2010, cosmic energies are pouring into earth. Let's see how it goes.

Will never use firefox again in my life. What internet browsers are good alternatives?

In a blog post titled ‘We need more than deplatforming’, the open-source software community said that Twitter’s decision to permanently ban Trump from its platform didn’t go far enough in weeding out “hate” on the internet. While blaming Trump for the “siege and take-over” of the US Capitol on January 6, the non-profit tech group argued that “white supremacy is about more than any one personality.”

Will never use firefox again in my life. What internet browsers are good alternatives?

Mozilla is mostly financed by Alphabet in exchange to have Google as the main search engine by default in Firefox. Some pressure have certainly been exercised.

If you want to throw up in your mouth a little, peruse these screenshots of redditors delightedly snitching out friends and family who attended the rally to the FBI.

View attachment 41469View attachment 41470View attachment 41471View attachment 41472View attachment 41473View attachment 41474

I don't know what to say. You can't get any lower then this. How do you fight something like this? There are clearly a lot of people out there who want us all dead. Possible family members included. Don't matter if you have family with kids. They deport them just the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom