What just happened to Bitchute?

I tried to sign up for an account on Bitchute this morning but the confimation mail has yet to arrive in my mailbbox at _@gmail. Time to change email-provider?
I could sign up for an account, but for over 1 month last year, I was unable to start a new channel to copy my YT vids over.

I even contacted their support, and never got a reply. 2 different e-mail addies/servers.

I gave up and chose LBRY / Odysee instead.
:huh:

Bitchute almost always super slow, even a year ago, especially processing uploads. I think they experienced a huge increase in traffic and were unprepared.

I could sign up for an account, but for over 1 month last year, I was unable to start a new channel to copy my YT vids over.

I even contacted their support, and never got a reply. 2 different e-mail addies/servers.

I gave up and chose LBRY / Odysee instead.
:huh:
Do you have any recommendation on email and VPN provider that could be trustworthy. It has been a decade since I dabled in webdevelopment and I am out of the loop. I have done some research to day but could get anything conclusive. All recommended was set up within the chaosempire and I do not trust anyone unknown .

Do you have any recommendation on email and VPN provider that could be trustworthy. It has been a decade since I dabled in webdevelopment and I am out of the loop. I have done some research to day but could get anything conclusive. All recommended was set up within the chaosempire and I do not trust anyone unknown .

For a VPN, I have no idea. I don't trust any of them. The idea of funneling all my surfing, e-mail, and everything else through somebody else's server with only their word that they won't spy on me isn't my idea of fun.

For e-mail, I only trust e-mail servers I run. I've heard though that SafeMail and ProtonMail are quite good, but I've never used either of them myself.

For a VPN, I have no idea. I don't trust any of them. The idea of funneling all my surfing, e-mail, and everything else through somebody else's server with only their word that they won't spy on me isn't my idea of fun.
I was hoping Kaspersky VPN would be OK considering they've been put on the naughty 'Russian Agent' step. I probably need to rethink that.
Just registered with Bitchute and Odysee this week, didn't have any issues. I'm about to switch from WhatsApp to Telegram and have deactivated Twitter account. My smartphone doesn't have any Google apps (Hauwei).
My small protest against Big Tech bullying and censorship :-)

I was hoping Kaspersky VPN would be OK considering they've been put on the naughty 'Russian Agent' step. I probably need to rethink that.
Just registered with Bitchute and Odysee this week, didn't have any issues. I'm about to switch from WhatsApp to Telegram and have deactivated Twitter account. My smartphone doesn't have any Google apps (Hauwei).
My small protest against Big Tech bullying and censorship :-)

Can you use Google maps and YouTube on the new Huawei phones that were locked out the Google ecosystem?

Think those are the only 2 Google systems I use frequently. Can do without the rest. Looking to ditch the system if I can.

Can you use Google maps and YouTube on the new Huawei phones that were locked out the Google ecosystem?

Think those are the only 2 Google systems I use frequently. Can do without the rest. Looking to ditch the system if I can.
I think you can. There's an option to download APK files within their own browser. I've seen Google Maps and Youtube there, but Huawei won't vouch for their security under third party downloads.

For e-mail, I only trust e-mail servers I run. I've heard though that SafeMail and ProtonMail are quite good, but I've never used either of them myself.
Things that make you go...

By Mindaugas Jancis - 13 January 2021

...Hmmm...

By Watchdog - September 24, 2019

Last edited:
Things that make you go...

By Mindaugas Jancis - 13 January 2021

...Hmmm...

By Watchdog - September 24, 2019
That doesn't surprise me. In the end, we don't really have a choice except disconnecting, which isn't really possible nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom