Not sure if this has been posted previously, this video is of interest to Canadians, but also for the rest of the world, because it sets out the agenda of the WEF the Great Resetand the roadmap concerning the vaccine agenda, universal basic income etc. etc.

Routemap Agenda 21/2030​

The COVID-19 Jab IS NOT A VACCINE! It's a PATHOGEN CREATOR!

This is a 6-minute video that explains why these "vaccines" are not vaccines, and why they are much worse. It's part of a video conference that includes Dr. Judy Mikovits.

I just spent a chunk of time reading through the VAERS database Covid-19 vaccine (both Pfizer and Moderna) injury reports. All in all it is 676 pages with 6,758 entries (so far) of reports written by people who've been vaccinated or healthcare workers reporting adverse reactions regarding their patients. In some of the write-ups you can tell that the reported just copy and pasted their note from whatever electronic medical record system their facility uses and can include the treatment given to block the symptoms the patients are experiencing. I didn't read every single entry, of course, but I read the first 30-40 pages straight through before I realized how many pages there were so I just started reading every 10th page. Most entries include the patients' pre-existing medical conditions and the medications that they take.

Symptoms reported are congruent with symptoms of poisoning (fever, chills, muscle aches, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, hives, rashes, fatigue, pain, swelling) and range from mild to severe. A metallic taste in the mouth is another frequently reported effect. Copious amounts of tylenol, benadryl, steriods, ibuprofen, epi-pen injections and anti-nausea meds are given in ERs. There were 66 reports of deaths (or "pulse absent" as one entry read), most occurring in nursing homes. Here's what one (doctor?) wrote regarding one of the deaths:

At the time of vaccination, there was an outbreak of residents who had already tested positive for COVID 19 at the nursing home where patient was a resident. About a week later, patient tested positive for COVID 19. She had a number of chronic, underlying health conditions. The vaccine did not have enough time to prevent COVID 19. There is no evidence that the vaccination caused patient''s death. It simply didn''t have time to save her life.

I also think I found the report pertaining to the Florida ob/gyn who died a couple weeks after getting the vaccine as reported here:

Florida doctor's VAERS report? Entry #906910:

"Write-up: HPI: 56 y.o. male with no pmhx c/o generalized bruising for 2 days, noticed small blood tinged spots generalized. Gradual onset, severe on severity, no alleviating or aggravating factors. Patient denies fevers, chills, N/V/D, abdominal pain. In ER: Platelet <1. Platelet transfusion in ER. Admitted for Thrombocytopenia/ITP"

These entries only record a snapshot in time. If the above entry really is that same Florida doctor we all know what happened with him. The others who were treated and released from the ER or their symptoms subsided at the clinic and they were sent home, well, the outcomes are unknown. One can only hope they will be somewhat okay in the long term.

I don't know if anyone can read through these and come away without feeling as if they have just witnessed the ongoing documentation of the mass poisoning and murder of Americans.

Compilation of recent stories and videos covering covid vaccine injuries, side effects and DEATHS

Covid_19_cartoon.jpg

Bravo to the Italians !

Many bars & restaurants opened, challenging the authority, and here's what happen when the police arrived : all customers shouting "go out"! ("Fuori Fuori !"), and the police leaves... :thup:

Similar will be done in Catania
the second city if Sicily, my husband reported (he is sicilian) moments ago.

Only with the difference that the restaurant owners will in a first stage simulate to “open” their places - but without selling or letting people in.

It is to send a signal to the government (as well other restaurants to join) that they do not comply with the continuation of the shut down (latest decree) of stores

Then, in the second stage - they will open their restaurants to customers and thereby make a clear statement of going against the governments decree

I would love to see them doing that.

Skipping ahead - twice today Fox news radio has reported 2 million deaths from Covid and then followed with Biden's plans for fast and better vax protocols. The first time the 2 mill number was given, a sentence or two later it was said that figure was based on modelling rather than actual numbers. Most listeners probably didn't catch that and the second time, modelling wasn't mentioned at all.

In August-September of 2019, South Africa, I was very sick with something very similar to Covid. I was not hospitalised but it took some six weeks for the dry cough to stop. We even bought wedge pillows as I could not breathe lying down. We (together with the GP), considered it as seasonal flu, I probably picked up from my grandaughter’s creche. None of my family got it from me. Should that have happened a year later, I would have probably been diagnosed with Covid. After my flu episode I put almost 10kg in weight and my ‘depression’ went through the roof.
You and me both!! I was exactly the same in the same timeframe, it was hectic!! I remember posting this a few months ago on a Del Bigtree post and like 50 people came back to me with similar timeframes, some in July, some in January a bit later.... but yeah both of us were down 6 weeks in the same timeframe! I just found that fascinating.... My wife was worried, but I never went to the doctor, just had to spent a lot of time very weak and recovering on the couch.... Also went through a major period of depression for a few months as I had to clear out a few things psychically, and now I feel much much better, although I've suffered depression for most of my life, I thought I had managed to get over it, was doing well, then that happened... now I cannot even imagine what depression is like... very weird. Like trying to remember pain... SOrry, just thought that was so synchronous, and I think there quite a few others I've spoken to who also had something similar at the same timeframe... Huh.

You and me both!! I was exactly the same in the same timeframe, it was hectic!! I remember posting this a few months ago on a Del Bigtree post and like 50 people came back to me with similar timeframes, some in July, some in January a bit later.... but yeah both of us were down 6 weeks in the same timeframe! I just found that fascinating.... My wife was worried, but I never went to the doctor, just had to spent a lot of time very weak and recovering on the couch.... Also went through a major period of depression for a few months as I had to clear out a few things psychically, and now I feel much much better, although I've suffered depression for most of my life, I thought I had managed to get over it, was doing well, then that happened... now I cannot even imagine what depression is like... very weird. Like trying to remember pain... SOrry, just thought that was so synchronous, and I think there quite a few others I've spoken to who also had something similar at the same timeframe... Huh.
In November 2019, myself, work colleagues and partner all had a horrid bout of what we thought was flu....the cough lasted for weeks, dry, not particularly chesty, but very persistent. ...most of the customers at the pub had it too. In 2020, not one of my work colleagues, neither myself or my partner had even a sniffle. Now, that could be due to everyone being kept away from each other, perfectly plausible. My boss is due to have an antibody test, as although he's only 30 years old, the timeframe for him to have the vaccine will be the end of March.

So: anything can happen in a large range. And the greatest risk is not after the vaccination (even if that is already high given what we see and has been reported already after only 1 shot), but when you encounter typical cold/flu viruses one or two seasons later on, I believe that is the real danger.
What a clever way to make sure that the masks, lockdowns and social distancing continues. Maybe this will be the real pandemic?

Interestingly, Chinese state media is raising some alarms on the Pfizer vaccine and the mRNA platform in particular.

Chinese health experts called on Norway and other countries to suspend the use of mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines produced by companies such as Pfizer, especially among elderly people, due to the vaccines' safety uncertainties following the deaths of 23 elderly Norwegian people who received the vaccine.

The new mRNA vaccine was developed in haste and had never been used on a large scale for the prevention of infectious disease, and its safety had not been confirmed for large-scale use in humans, a Chinese immunologist said.

Typical. How many more need to die or get injured by this dangerous product?
The Doublespeak of this is breathtaking.

“We do not see anything alarming with these figures. All deaths are in elderly and frail people with underlying diseases,” Dr. Steinar Madsen, the medical director of the national drug regulator, the Norwegian Medicines Agency.

So as many have noted, when someone elderly with underlying conditions dies with COVID its a national tragedy for which all must suffer, but when someone dies following a vaccine its totally OK - because people die all the time - and should be ignored as just normal. Nothing to see here.. move along, move along...

For very ill people who are not expected to live long, the benefit of the jab “may be marginal or negligible,” the guidelines say.

Of course no one is saying this to the elderly being effectively forced vaccinated all over the place without any form of due informed consent process for them or their families. But of course its fine for a public health guidelines to just state it with no directive on this other than jab, jab away for the good of all...

Back
Top Bottom