2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

He was, at the very least, supposed to pardon Assange and Snowden.
Why Snowden? He's fake and that's why he's free.

It's best to slow cook us instead of throwing us in the boiling water. They need aspects to be known and to be accepted and for you be aware of self censorship as a method of survival. That's where doublespeak comes in, where phrases and terms are coined to mean conflicting things.

After the 'exposure' came a silent and deadly culling or silencing of awareness (the 'suiciding' of alternative health practitioners or doctors brazen enough to speak has been an ongoing tragedy that comes to mind in this regard). Mass account bans also took place recently. So it's now much easier to cork the leaks. Also watching the reactions of these first snowden/assange leaks provided the PTB the tools necessary to handle it in the next wave.

The only way out of this is for people to disconnect from social media and to find an alternative, something in the vein of blockchain, something decentralized.
Keyed the mike on my ham radio for the first time today. Looking at CB and family channels. Could be a CB IP protocol? Dunno. Such would be slow I think. I got my technician license a few years ago, time to learn.

Keyed the mike on my ham radio for the first time today. Looking at CB and family channels. Could be a CB IP protocol? Dunno. Such would be slow I think. I got my technician license a few years ago, time to learn.
You know it's interesting, I've been casually looking at those lately, browsing and reading reviews for a spiffy new more portable device. I'm seeing some the size of walkie talkies which seem very convenient. Also considering getting back into mIRC networks and considering dragging some of my nerdy friends along who would probably love to get into it, or back into it again.

Back to point of this thread however, and also to anyone else reading, does Biden have confirmed Pentagon access? Last I read it was a no go, but could that still be a problem for him now that he is inaugurated?

141364557_3629427830480859_329529597989159848_o.jpg

Image translation: "I come to bring peace and democracy. Enough Violence."

It's an operation of meaning. Absolute evil leaves and heavenly good arrives, the good old man who wears a mask, lives in a bubble and weeps for the dead.

But Joe Biden is the industrial-military complex, he is death itself. The so-called "democrats" are even more hawkish than the others, more warlike and more greedy.

They sell it to us with a cheap discourse of religious, sexual and racial morality. Nothing is ever said about the political project that is being applied again today with the assumption of a good old man. It is all colourful progressivism for the tribune.

There are no good ones in politics. And there are no bad ones either, only interests, which does not mean that everything is the same. It is not all the same. Trump was a madman who was going to unleash World War III and yet he negotiated with North Korea, withdrew US troops from the Middle East and did not start a new war. He was the first US president not to start a war since 1928.

So you have to love Trump? There's the mistake again, one loves those who are good. And there are no good ones, only interests. You have to stop with this business of loving some and hating others according to the colour of the shirt. You have to look at the interests.

And the interests of Joe Biden's group are diametrically opposed to those of the people. It's Braden's Democratic Union again, it's Hillary Clinton's missiles and genocides again.

It's not all the same and it's getting dark. If you celebrate it, you are wrong. Bombs are usually dropped on your head unless you kneel.

For the Democrats it's that easy: either you kneel or I throw the missiles at you.

Now you have to kneel or face the consequences. The industrial-military complex has no moral boundaries, even if your employee only talks about morality to conceal it.

Last edited:
Like so many here, I was also disappointed with the end of Trump. And then I thought about the fact that disappointment only arises from an expectation that is connected with wishful thinking. Thus I find myself unintentionally in my STS life again. Trump is not a savior and it was never his role in this game. Much more a piece of the puzzle that asks people to recognize in which situation they are in order to then change their own situation. What is the ultimate goal: Man should develop himself from within, decide in which direction he wants to go. Trump is only a pointer to what a different world can look like. An orientation. Not he has to lead the fight but man himself. The task of Trump is not to take over the work for people who do not want to change actively to fight for their freedom themselves. In a term of 4 years you cannot change a structure that has been firmly and deeply rooted for many years. In my eyes he had many good approaches. Evil has brought itself to the surface through the rigged elections and has now become visible and tangible. The occupation of the new government is not necessarily associated with a good past for many Americans. Now one can look at the clock when the next war will be planned, the next false flag to ban the weapons. Time will tell and that is what will make the difference and lead to reflection. The results now must be visibly more positive than in the last four years. Otherwise, the Biden administration in black and white comparison with Trump will very quickly cause unrest in the streets. Trump has taught Americans to ride bicycles - but they have to drive themselves. Only then will they be free. Without their own work and change, they will always remain slaves.

Last edited:
My husband and I are setting up a ham radio outfit too. I thought it might come in handy during certain emergencies. It was something we could do together. Our neighbors think it's cool. The antenna is high up in a 30 year old redwood tree on our property so it's not noticeable in our suburban neighborhood.

I unsubscribed from receiving White House email updates, which maybe was not smart, but before I did I got this a few hours ago... So. It begins.
View attachment 41876
I can't help but think that not only is the PTB going to unwind most of what Trump tried to do, but also move to make up for lost time and punish Americans for supporting him. Hmmm... I will try to enjoy the show. For now it's time to get some sleep and focus on something else (or else I'll have nightmares) 😉😴

You know it's interesting, I've been casually looking at those lately, browsing and reading reviews for a spiffy new more portable device. I'm seeing some the size of walkie talkies which seem very convenient. Also considering getting back into mIRC networks and considering dragging some of my nerdy friends along who would probably love to get into it, or back into it again.

I talked with a representative from Ham Radio Outlet (in Oakland Ca.) with a question of up-grading my current portable police scanner.
He informed me that OPD and California will go dark in 2021 eliminating the public's access to be informed of all activity's behind the scenes.

The PS's have been invaluable with avoiding traps of "conquest, capture, and destruction".

They know we listen and they have set the gears in motion long ago.

O
Yes @goyacobol... Some years ago I read some material about PERCEPTUAL FILTERS. And The Perceptual Capacity that the C's refers is indeed valid...

Read below the Hugeeeeee... amount and or type of perceptions (Perceptual Filters discovered until now just here in 3D):

Understanding them will allow us to have a good "Perceptual Firewall" sort of saying.

Here is the link for the referenced material, the even have a method called CogniFit to deal with and improve your perceptual filters.
Link CogniFit

Just my two cents... :cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

EDIT: Sorry if suddenly I get OFF Topic my apologies.

one person sees an opportunity another a problem one person is scared another is excited people perceive at their level

This is from Mike Moore's (Thomas Paine podcaster) True Pundit.

Has this thread discussed why Sidney Powell dropped the Georgia suit?

What do we conclude about Powell given how ineffectual she was?

She didn’t do anything material

Back
Top Bottom