2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Remember, he has family and to quote Chuck Schumer very loosly, the US intelligence service has six ways of Sunday, to silence you, or something like that.
Well, yeah, as I said, maybe they got to him, but I think he could have pardoned Assange and Snowden without being retaliated against. These two already did their deed and pardoning them means nothing in practical terms to the PTB, as far as I can tell.

There has been a lot of talk about declassification indeed but where do you publish the material when TV networks, Facebook, Twitter and the like would be resisting or deleting it?
I would think declassified documents would be available online on websites related to the agencies that held the documents. It would be available to everyone and the alt media would be all over it, like the leaks by Assange and Snowden. The media couldn’t ignore that for long.

Found myself scratching my head today hearing the mainstream radio in germany talking about the, quote; "old friendly uncle Joe" now sitting in the White House, and that in all seriousness. Ok, in all fairness, I wasn't really scratching my head per se but was more than just a bit disgusted and annoyed. Couldn't be more obvious how biased the mainstream is for this little senile and unconscionable person and what he and his gang represent.

I randomly picked up this book today. The entries for January 19th and 20th seem very appropriate to living with current political scene.

Attachments

• 0B829FC1-1D77-431E-8208-640A95D0D7E1.jpeg
    0B829FC1-1D77-431E-8208-640A95D0D7E1.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 89
  • 5E421F93-6C01-4F42-B558-429D894A9D70.jpeg
    5E421F93-6C01-4F42-B558-429D894A9D70.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 82
  • 1B035135-14A8-48B4-9CA0-E19F680B55E4.jpeg
    1B035135-14A8-48B4-9CA0-E19F680B55E4.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 86
Oh but they absolutely could though.
Dunno, I tend to be just as cynical as you, but why did they not ignore the Wikileaks dumps and Snowden’s whistleblowing? Were those revelations somehow in their interest? It would be difficult to ignore unclassified documents just sitting there on the FBI, CIA or NSA website while the alt media and social media are abuzz with the newest info. They would have to address it.

Dunno, I tend to be just as cynical as you, but why did they not ignore the Wikileaks dumps and Snowden’s whistleblowing? Were those revelations somehow in their interest? It would be difficult to ignore unclassified documents just sitting there on the FBI, CIA or NSA website while the alt media and social media are abuzz with the newest info. They would have to address it.

It's best to slow cook us instead of throwing us in the boiling water. They need aspects to be known and to be accepted and for you be aware of self censorship as a method of survival. That's where doublespeak comes in, where phrases and terms are coined to mean conflicting things.

After the 'exposure' came a silent and deadly culling or silencing of awareness (the 'suiciding' of alternative health practitioners or doctors brazen enough to speak has been an ongoing tragedy that comes to mind in this regard). Mass account bans also took place recently. So it's now much easier to cork the leaks. Also watching the reactions of these first snowden/assange leaks provided the PTB the tools necessary to handle it in the next wave.

The only way out of this is for people to disconnect from social media and to find an alternative, something in the vein of blockchain, something decentralized.

If they can't ignore it they spin it.

The information war today is different. The rules differ. Take a look at how they silence the opposition by banning them from social media. It's getting dirtier by the minute.
I agree, but you can’t argue that a full disclosure would really put them on the defensive. It would be very difficult to spin info coming straight from the ABC agencies which they all hold in such high regard. It would truly be a case of cognitive dissonance to behold.
Alas, Trump didn’t take the shot.
I guess we’ll have to settle with the MSM falling over themselves to spin each new Biden gaffe and totalitarian overreach. Should be oodles of fun.

It's best to slow cook us instead of throwing us in the boiling water. They need aspects to be known and to be accepted and for you be aware of self censorship as a method of survival. That's where doublespeak comes in, where phrases and terms are coined to mean conflicting things.

After the 'exposure' came a silent and deadly culling or silencing of awareness (the 'suiciding' of alternative health practitioners or doctors brazen enough to speak has been an ongoing tragedy that comes to mind in this regard). Mass account bans also took place recently. So it's now much easier to cork the leaks. Also watching the reactions of these first snowden/assange leaks provided the PTB the tools necessary to handle it in the next wave.

The only way out of this is for people fto disconnect from social media and to find an alternative, something in the vein of blockchain, something decentralized.
Well said. I do agree that the aforementioned leaks were in fact beneficial to their cause. The more people know the truth but still accept the implications as unavoidable facts of life, the more they have us exactly where they want us. I mean, social media has exploded since Snowden came out and outright said that it’s a tool of surveillance and thought control. People just didn’t care, so they went further with the squeeze...and here we are a decade later with these same tech giants in full control of society, with the general populace fully accustomed to be being under constant surveillance. Back then, Snowden’s and Wikileaks’s leaks were shocking, today their universally accepted truths.

Thought I'd see what the Q people are up to today. There are 3 or more sites on Gab. The 3 I saw are being spammed by a site selling scam Trump coins and there is a slew of bogus websites making outrageous claims.

1611177542431.png

A few comments.

36m
··QAnon and the Great Awakening
What if the inauguration broadcasted today is actually a recording of the rehearsal?
HOW THE HELL IS HUNTER BIDEN ALLOWED IN THE WHITE HOUSE RIGHT NOW WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING. But also all traitors are locked in by the national guard (who are in DC until Jan 24) and can not leave without military approval. Sounds like the perfect trap to me. I will #holdtheline a little while longer. If nothing happens by Jan 25 I’m done
This fascinating story continues. The climax will come unexpectedly. Trump loves a show, don't forget. It's going to be biblical. And it will be very soon. The gun hanging on the wall could go off at any moment.

In the meantime, be patient, watch for further developments, and hold the line.
Really? You gonna try to continue with this bullshit? Fool me once...

The only way out of this is for people to disconnect from social media and to find an alternative, something in the vein of blockchain, something decentralized.

There are a few projects pointing in that direction.

There's a lot of buzz around urbit, which I just got installed (it was a bit easier than I expected, actually, although it does require a bit of familiarity with the Unix command line at this point). From the description at the website:

Urbit is a new OS and peer-to-peer network that’s simple by design, built to last forever, and 100% owned by its users. Under the hood, Urbit is a clean-slate software stack compact enough that an individual developer can understand and control it completely.

We built this new stack to give people a single integrated tool for communicating and building communities – a tool they can trust, control, and extend to their liking. We want to do away with the terrible user experience of the current ‘frankenstack’ of apps and services that we all use today.

Urbit is designed to become an effective, customizable productivity tool for collaborators, and a calm noninvasive communication tool for friends and families.

It's still pretty bare bones but it already works quite well as a communications platform, and it's designed for surveillance and censorship to be quite difficult. Supposedly Urbit IDs also double as crypto wallets; I haven't tested that yet. One downside, aside from requiring a certain minimal level of technical competence to us it, is that IDs are either temporary, or need to be purchased and hosted (at $20/month). Then again, if you're not paying, you're the product.

Another project is the DWeb (Distributed Web), which looks to be a bit slicker and makes many of the same claims at Urbit. However, I'm a bit skeptical, as the main developer, Jared Rice Sr., went to jail for a cryptocurrency scam. Now, he of course claims that he was set up by the Feds, due to his opposition to the Federal Reserve Bank ... which is certainly not outside the realm of possibility ... but is of course exactly what a grifter would say. In this case I don't know enough to say one way or another, but personally my gut tells me it's too good to be true given that a) Urbit has been going for much longer, with a larger dev team and b) Urbit is nowhere near as slick as DWeb claims to be. So, buyer beware in that case (also it looks like he's soliciting donations, which is ... suspicious....)

Back
Top Bottom