2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Like this one? Women – Truth is the new hate speech – Revolt!

th_w_ch.jpg
Actually, not sure it's Orwell, exactly, although he may have something like it. This is what I found so far:

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act” – George Orwell”

As for more pertinent matters: today, as it's such a special day, I've been listening to the latest Thomas Paine podcast in order to indulge in Mike Moore's special brand of "wake up and smell the coffee" commentary, replete, as always, with sardonic humor, timely musical scoring, and his incessant sprinkling of biting bitter laughter:

"Truth is the new hate speech."

I think he's even selling T-shirts with this timely motto emblazoned across them.
Actually, Moore is stating that after everything he and others like him have tried to do to get Trump re-elected, all they get is "this lousy T-shirt, with a target on its back." I assume he's speaking metaphorically re: the target. But, either way, we get the point.

He mentions Giuliani and Bannon having such indicting info from Hunter Biden's laptop, and their just sitting on it. (We really should chew on that for a while.)

He also talks about how Hannity is a liar, creating false leads for Trump supporters -- he mentions John Solomon, in particular, in that regard. I tried following Solomon on Twitter, but didn't buy what he was selling. Don't remember now the details.

It's easy to share in Moore's bitterness re: Trump slipping out of town, leaving the rest of us here to suffer under this new totalitarian regime.

The thing I've never understood is Trump's complete lack of preparedness with regard to the massive voter fraud. Moore points out that the republicans could have stopped the mail-ins if they had the political will to do so, which of course they didn't, total cowards that they are. But Trump's intelligence should have zeroed in on the Dominion problem. Instead, Trump seemed clueless until it was too late.

Trump turns out to be more of a "politician," it seems, than most of us care to acknowledge. He could have, should have gone against the Deep State full throttle: NO shutdowns (even in the face of Covid); NO vaccines; federal troops to stop Antifa before the operation even got going; federal troops to oversee signature re-counts in the election, if needed. He was going to be hated no matter what he did, what if he acted more "boldly"? Was his not doing so by design, or miscalculation?

What does 11:48 mean? I'm not familiar with numerology.
That was just the time that he was sworn in, 11:48 AM.

Here's something funny, @herondancer took a screenshot of the POTUS twitter account before and after switching over to Biden. The account went from having over 33 million followers to now having only a little over 2 million. Such a great show of support for the newly installed pedophile in chief. :lol:

That was just the time that he was sworn in, 11:48 AM.

Here's something funny, @herondancer took a screenshot of the POTUS twitter account before and after switching over to Biden. The account went from having over 33 million followers to now having only a little over 2 million. Such a great show of support for the newly installed pedophile in chief. :lol:
I'm sure they will fix those numbers soon enough.

A place in Dalmanutha
Dalmanutha or Dalmanoutha (δαλμανουθα) is the unknown destination of Jesus on the shores of the Sea of Gallilee after he fed the four thousand, as recorded in Mark's gospel (Mark 8:10). It is sometimes believed to be in the vicinity of Magdala, the alleged home town of Mary Magdalene, since the parallel passage in Matthew's gospel, Matthew 15:39, refers instead to "Magadan", which has been taken to be a variant form of "Magdala".

In 2013, Ken Dark reported finding a possible location of Dalmanutha in the Ginosar Plain, placing the finding place of the famous 2000-years-old fishing boat right on the stretch of lakeshore belonging to this now ruined ancient town.[1]

That there was ever a town called Dalmanutha is disputed by biblical scholar Joel L. Watts. He maintains that "Dalmanutha" is a cue to Mark's readers regarding the battle around Magdala during the Jewish Revolt.[2]

Back
Top Bottom