2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

I just watched the Fox News video of Trump's speech when he got off the helicoptor in FL, and the only thing I can think of is that they got to him. When he got on the plane again and they started playing Frank Sinatra's "My Way" in the background as the plane was taxing down and taking off, geeze, even I started to tear up. :cry:

I have to say I’m disappointed with Trump. I did not expect him to start a revolution or anything, but I did expect him to do more to put a spanner in the works of the Deep State. He was, at the very least, supposed to pardon Assange and Snowden. Him not doing it tells me that he isn’t really all that much anti-establishment, or that they got to him. Actually, he should have declassified everything that was in his power to declassify, but not pardoning these guys should have been pretty easy to do, even if they did get to him. I don’t know, maybe my first instinct that he was just another player in the game was correct.

In any case, he did expose the way the system works for all with eyes to see, but maybe that was his role. Now the radicals can instate their totalitarian regime more overtly without anyone being very shocked. People got used to it already.
The whole election fraud circus does look like a dog and pony show in retrospect, doesn’t it?

North Korea got nothing on this. This style of reporting and glorifying pedophile Joe is just over the top.

They desperately need to create the sensation that this is a good thing, that "the evil is gone", that a new golden age awaits! Come on, people! Be happy! We're celebrating, you should too! Those feelings are contagious. If everything looks festive, how can all this possibly go wrong?

It's sickening. The new POTUS' Twitter is plagued with these kind of comments. "People from all around the world are watching this, celebrating". I'd like to fast forward 1 or 2 years and see what's left.

I have to say I’m disappointed with Trump. I did not expect him to start a revolution or anything, but I did expect him to do more to put a spanner in the works of the Deep State. He was, at the very least, supposed to pardon Assange and Snowden. Him not doing it tells me that he isn’t really all that much anti-establishment, or that they got to him. Actually, he should have declassified everything that was in his power to declassify, but not pardoning these guys should have been pretty easy to do, even if they did get to him. I don’t know, maybe my first instinct that he was just another player in the game was correct.

In any case, he did expose the way the system works for all with eyes to see, but maybe that was his role. Now the radicals can instate their totalitarian regime more overtly without anyone being very shocked. People got used to it already.
The whole election fraud circus does look like a dog and pony show in retrospect, doesn’t it?

Remember, he has family and to quote Chuck Schumer very loosly, the US intelligence service has six ways of Sunday, to silence you, or something like that.

They desperately need to create the sensation that this is a good thing, that "the evil is gone", that a new golden age awaits! Come on, people! Be happy! We're celebrating, you should too! Those feelings are contagious. If everything looks festive, how can all this possibly go wrong?

It's sickening. The new POTUS' Twitter is plagued with these kind of comments. "People from all around the world are watching this, celebrating". I'd like to fast forward 1 or 2 years and see what's left.

The only thing missing from this North Korean style of reporting are people crying tears of joy over their beloved leader.

Oh wait:

North Korea got nothing on this. This style of reporting and glorifying pedophile Joe is just over the top.

It's kind of like Joe Biden really is embracing America... it's just that it is more of a grope.

img_1218-1.jpg

So Old Joe has made it to the White House and all of the alternative pundits were wrong.
At least those who excluded any possibility of things going the other way.

Some people will now let their disappointment drive them to cynicism and call Trump a 'traitor' or having no 'backbone'. We'll have to find out what really happened though.

Was it that the deep state had something dramatic up their sleeves, like threatening to nuke a major city?
Over the years there have been a couple of nukes that could not be accounted for, actually.

Were they able to flip the military? Maybe with material the CIA had on the top brass?

One thing is clear - the new president and his government are unconstitutional because the elections were.
Just because Biden was falsely 'inaugurated' doesn't change a thing about it.

Any authority backed up by a sufficient force will be able to remove him.

It feels like the dawning of the great battle. Troop movements all night long in the fog. The sun has dawned on the battle field. The mists have vanished. The troops are clearly arrayed in their positions in a pause before things get serious, flags flapping in the breeze as the opposing sides stare each other down. Just like the C's said. No way to remain neutral. Here we go. A new season of episodes has begun.

I feel strangely calm and, in a sense, freed by the clear cut scenario. In a way it is very familiar. We all know the old boss, and he is back and he is pissed. I lived most of my life under the deep state. We just didn't know what to call it back in the day; we could only sense its presence. But my inner shields are up. They have the Hyper-Hypocrisy Turbo Lasers but, I am energizing my caustic, plausible-deniability sarcasm phaser... keeping the safety on for now.

Even listening to Biden talk about 'truth' didn't make me flinch. Deep breath. Stay true. Have faith.

Back
Top Bottom