I'm not familiar with recombinant DNA technology and how that differs to a DNA Vaccine e.g. that of Oxford.

Not sure if anyone knows?
I don't know if it is the same but Dr Vélot talks about recombinant DNA virus vaccines :
the genetic material that we want introduce into cells - either RNA or DNA cannot enter alone into cells, we need to use a carrier, which is called a vector.
In the case of recombinant DNA vaccine the vector is not a lipid nanoparticle but a virus, not the same virus of course (SARS-COV2) but another virus that they use for its natural properties : being able to inject genetic material into cells. This recombinant virus is an adenovirus ( a DNA virus responsable of a mild flu state) which has been previously desarmes, rendered inoperative by eliminating some of its genetic material responsable for its virulence. The genetic material eliminated is replaced by the part of the SARS-COV2 genetic material that holds tha manufacturing code of the Spike protein.
This means that this adenovirus will deliver in our cells hybrid genetic matrial which is part of itw own genetic material and part of the genetic material of SARS-COV2.
As SARS-COV2 is a RNA virus and the adenovirus vector is a DNA virus and that we cannot insert RNA in DNA, the SARS-COV2 RNA has been previously converted into DNA in the laboratory thanks to a viral enzyme, via reversed transcriptase. Then only the required portion is recovered and inserted in the DNA of the virus used as vector.
This kind of vaccines inject DNA in our cells which, unlike RNA (at least not directly), can be integrated into our DNA. The problem is that thay don't have any control over the place where it can insert...

Some gossip from Italy: ;-D
I'm working in the hospitality industry and today there had been a meeting between the medical counselor of the company and our managers. The main point of the meeting was in estimating when it will be possible to resume working and getting back to normal.

According to the Medical Counselor (don't know from where he got the following information), in most regions of Italy they will start a gradual opening of the businesses and social activities. According to him in early March the museums will reopen, at the end of March the gyms, spas and other recreational and business activities. By the end of April it will be possible to travel freely at least on the national territory and by the end of July the "plandemic" should be over.

My colleagues were all enthusiastic, when I've heard about that I have to say that I had very strong urge to yell at them that it was never about the virus and things won't get back to normal unfortunately. But I kept my mouth shut, first because who I'm to know what will happen till July and second because I didn't want to be a party wrecker.

The above news somehow reminded me of the promises of the MP back in November when he got us back into lockdown saying that it was a necessary sacrifice in order to save the Christmas holidays in order to be able to reunite safely with our loved ones. What really happened at Christmas? Total lockdown during and after Christmas and the New Year as well, even the grocery shops were closed.

So yes this is the "great" news, will wait and see though I don't hold my breath in the slightest.
Well here in France we don't even have false hopes. The state of emergency has been extended to June.
Restaurants, bars, gym, spa, etc will open again in June according to some sources, at Easter according to others, and this in the best of cases.
It is estimated that the public aid will be sufficient to save even not the half of these businesses and of course those that will not survive will be the small and medium sized ones.

Well here in France we don't even have false hopes. The state of emergency has been extended to June.
Restaurants, bars, gym, spa, etc will open again in June according to some sources, at Easter according to others, and this in the best of cases.
It is estimated that the public aid will be sufficient to save even not the half of these businesses and of course those that will not survive will be the small and medium sized ones.
And I forgot to say that we still have curfew (at 18h) and there are rumors of a third confinement next month :-(

The Dutch Cabinet has fallen, only to grab more power?

Smiling Rutte to Chamber: 'You can't send us away anymore, so we have more power now'

in People and Animals January 21, 2021 15:20 78 Responses

Prime Minister Rutte is keen to introduce a curfew. He says the main argument for the measure is the concern that later it will turn out that the cabinet did not intervene in time and that the ICUs will be overloaded again. The Prime Minister says he is concerned about the British variant of the coronavirus. He wants the curfew to last for two weeks and then to be lifted again "if at all possible.

Although the curfew is an extremely drastic measure, the prime minister joked about it during the debate. "You can't send us away as a cabinet anymore, so strictly speaking we have more power now than we did before last Friday, you could say crazily," he said, laughing. "No, I'm being silly for a moment."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Seems not posted yet. A new documentary titled The New Normal, 53 mins, made by happen.network

[...]

No idea who is behind it. May be worth keeping an eye on how it develops.

I watched it and almost sent it to somebody, who's very confused as I thought it could be a good eye-opener, but I didn't.

At first, I thought that the target audience of this production are those who are not aware of what's going on or those who are somehow doubting and struggling to put all pieces together. But after second thought I came to the conclusion that the audience they are hoping to target are us - those who already know all these things, and that their intent is to raise the mood of resistance and disobedience.

Nevertheless, it could still be quite a good eye-opener for some, especially that it's not a cheap piece. It may also raise awareness of the masses and turn to be a positive thing after all, regardless of who's behind this production and what's their original intention.

My advice would be to stay away from ideas to come out to fight for anything right now. It's not a good time for such actions, especially that it may be exactly what they want to trigger in us. If that's the case, I hope their plans would prove to be miscalculated and that money they spent on this production will bring quite different effects.

I may be completely wrong though but I thought I better share my observations.

I may be completely wrong though but I thought I better share my observations.
You can also be completely right. ;)
I'm always suspicious when it comes to any new source, but staying open to any outcome. It may be a trap/bait, but it may be a sincere effort going in the right direction. Time will tell.

But after second thought I came to the conclusion that the audience they are hoping to target are us - those who already know all these things, and that their intent is to raise the mood of resistance and disobedience.

We'll see. So far people react positively as far as I can see. But they are those who already know, it would be interesting to see how the other part of population responds. The sources for the documentary seem to be carefully chosen (apart from that one very bad choice, which makes me wonder why him?)

As for "their intent to raise the mood of resistance and disobedience", I'd agree with the first, but haven't noticed them calling for disobedience; it is possible that I have missed it. Anyway, I think that if there is no resistance at an early stage, disobedience may be unavoidable later, and since the powers will be by then better empowered (as if they weren't enough yet...) it could be much harsher suppressed. Some resistance is necessary IMO, even if only for the sake of it, but should be smart and well-measured.

FWIW.

As for "their intent to raise the mood of resistance and disobedience", I'd agree with the first, but haven't noticed them calling for disobedience; it is possible that I have missed it.
You probably haven't. It's more about my subjective interpretation of these two terms - there's often no way to effectively resist without some form of disobedience. For example, so far I have never worn any kind of mask or face covering - is it resistance or disobedience?

We finished this 21th. 21st century day of 21 talking about the projected future, or at least what they want to project futures for totality. These are works, do you see? Works, it's nothing temporary. They build these things because this juncture is going to be long breath. If they didn't already have that perspective they would do something temporary to get out of the way, but no. They make whole neighborhoods already out of something that has to last a while. The Chinese know something that no one else knows and you have to watch their moves to try to understand what's coming, at least something. And here China is telling us this came to stay, we better get used to it. This was rehearsed with the H1N1 , but it didn't turn on. Now it turned on and this is the tip of the ball of yarn to go see the so-called ′′ new normal ". Every time they talk about that ′′ new normal ′′ in the media falls one more drop in the collective consciousness that you will have to resign to a new lifestyle. The failure to question these matters out of fear is what makes progress possible. Unhappily fear is very powerful and blocks reasoning. Coronavirus is as real and as lethal as any of its cousins can be, but with one difference: there's someone speculating about its existence to make a new social engineering of a new world. What no one questions, or hardly anyone. The ′′ conspiranoids ′′ do it by biting the bench at the other end, denying everything and feeding the social engineer. You have to get out of it, you don't have to go anywhere: you have to think and question on time what is questionable, which is a lot. Our ability to achieve that above the media terror that States dare not challenge will depend on the contents of the ′′ new normal ". All this is the greatest challenge in human history to collective intelligence, it's the final test.

OMG. I want to ask you to save the last video "McDuff & Webb" on YT. Now.
Because of weak internet i cannot and tomorrow i have duties.
I will however make a good post about the video, with a link, as soon as i can.
It is in the series of McDuff Lives now 9 hours ago.

It is important while it merges the two main treads here, corona and 2020 elections.
Mc Duff grandfather was involved with the Kennedy assasination, Webb dug deep in that earlier.
I remember him telling that Oswald was growing virii on monkey brains, in 1962.
Turns out those gain of function thing brought Corona from the animal into the human realm.
Corona as a common cold started in the 60ies.
Operation Paperclip brought Mengele research within reach of the cia, stored in an army fort.
For political purposes the Corona was invented to spray on opponents to change their dna,
to later target them with a disease. Then it was against communists.

In the last part of the video, George claims the deepstate has won the election.
Thats why the occupation of the army of Washington happened. A green zone.

What a misuse of some very talented kids, to encourage people in the UK to take the vaccine. In the description, it says, " So with the ongoing race between injections and infections which is particularly acute in the UK at the moment, we figured we'd chip in to try to encourage anyone who might be wavering or hesitant to go ahead and get vaccinated against COVID-19." They put in some of the "conspiracy theories" so maybe it's a subtle way to get those out there without the video being banned?

I came across this After Skool video this morning, It's Alan Watts, discussing The Road to Hell is paved with Good Intentions. I thought it was appropriate for our situation today.

i think this quote that is attributed to him in the video and over the web is originally an african tale
there's a wild cat in the story too

sorry for unrequested information xD

There seems to be 2 vaccine rollouts going on, or maybe better said, as they are hurrying to roll this out, they are screwing up here and there. The one now, lets call it a culling. And a second one for their slavery candidates.

In several recent videos you can see characterized what is happening now and appears to be a culling of the vulnerable and unwanted. One shot, two shots, three shots more, causing death by injection or death by mutating / manufacturing a monster to turned loose on the whole world.

And secondly:

We have what Dr. Carrie Madej and others have been talking about as a “link-up” to the internet for the new world citizen. A Band-Aid type injection, 5G hookup, bioluminescent maker / transmitter. Which we are “not” seeing at all at this point in time.

So, is their roll out of these vaccinations, “that” convoluted or is it a kind of a one two punch? First, they get rid of all the undesirables and second choose their new world citizens. (after the great-weeding process)

Here is a recent Dr. Carrie interview where they discuss the subject of needle injection and band-aid injection. At minute: 40:55 it sounds like they are discussing a two-part plan, and at minute 47:10 the interviewer says a word that I can’t understand, but I think they are discussing a “something” storm that the vaccinations will cause and will bring on a real pandemic. Maybe someone could help me out if you can understand what the interview is saying at 47:10 They finish by talking about the heart map institute, and people’s connection to each other which I found really good. Also, might explain the 6-foot distancing. It’s got some Jesus bias in it, but still really good, with a touch of science.

(side note, the Band-Aid injection, since it carries with it the 6.6.6, luciferin luminesces, snake fangs and the like “could be” just fear mongering for everyone who has the biblical mark of the beast installed in their psychology.)

In addition to the three points in the video that I have highlighted, the first 8 minutes, I found very interesting about a meeting the Dr. Carrie attended 5 years ago.

Dr. Carrie Madej: "This is the Ultimate Enslavement of Humanity" (January 20, 2021 Interview) (bitchute.com)

Back
Top Bottom