Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Pepe Escobar wrote an interesting article about the post-Trump situation with Biden. Here is the article:

9/11 Was the Prelude. 1/6 Is the Holy Grail

In the introduction of his article he says between other things:

9/11 opened the gates to the Global War on Terror (GWOT), later softened by Team Obama to the status of Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO) even as it was suavely expanded to the bombing, overt or covert, of seven nations.

9/11 opened the gates to the Patriot Act, whose core had already been written way back in 1994 by one Joe Biden.

1/6 opens the gate to the War on Domestic Terror and the Patriot Act from Hell, 2.0, on steroids (here is the 2019 draft ), the full 20,000 pages casually springing up from the sea like Venus, the day after, immediately ready to roll.

And as the inevitable companion to Patriot Act 2.0, there will be war overseas, with the return in full force, unencumbered, of what former CIA analyst Ray McGovern memorably christened the MICIMATT (Military-Industrial-Congressional-Intelligence-Media-Academia-Think Tank) complex.

And when MICIMATT starts the next war, every single protest will be branded as domestic terrorism.

Great thread title.

Speaking of Psaki, I was sent this interesting YouTube video capture this morning.

It appears that the YouTube Authorities decided to pull the dislike numbers down. Not sure if it actually happened in this situation. It could be faked. I have seen this sort of thing done by YouTube in real time before. Talk about me doing a double take. And I have also heard it is done by fairly reputable sources when a video narrative that the PTB doesn't like is getting too popular with the public.

If they can do it to a presidential election, jiggering social media and youtube like/dislike numbers is child's play. Dominion über alles!

An interesting tweet from Chuck Schumer embedded in this article from RT, talk about a Freudian slip, now we all know where his mind lies;-)

Impeachment trial to kick off next week, top senator Schumer announces, saying Trump incited ERECTION against US in viral gaffe​

If they can do it to a presidential election, jiggering social media and youtube like/dislike numbers is child's play. Dominion über alles!
Yup. Child's play.

I was sent a hilarious screen cap of the comment section explaining and comparing the disappearing dislikes and astonishing number of likes in a small time period to this past election:

Attachments

• YTComments_Disappearing.jpg
    YTComments_Disappearing.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 100
Hard to say. Those videos can quite easily been taken out of context. I'm not falling for it but that WOULD be something. That is the reason it is most likely untrue.
I couldn't understand the voice in the 2nd video. What was it saying?

Well, I had an image in my head yesterday ... which came back today ... to me this means that this could be a relevant ... let's name this "intuition". So i wanted to share it here. An animated GIF would do the job, but let's try to simply explain it :

Imagine a pyramid of cards (like in french : un chateau de cartes, literally traduced by "card ccastle"). What I see is just before leaving, Trump came to give a simple kick at the bottom, then left. As it's a big pyramid, this takes time ... but it leads to a chain-reaction, as we can imagine it in slow motion, and the pyramid is now crumbling.

Found this with dominos :

domino.gif

At least, when we see all what is already happening, they seem to have hard to handle it - maybe we are all going now to well enjoy eating popcorns !? :lol:

I'm seeing many of the Democratic stronghold states and cities (and also the Talented Dr. Fauci) starting to talk about implementing rollbacks of the Covid restrictions, etc. All since Biden was inaugurated.

So in the US it could be said that this is what is going to start taking place to some degree now that Orange Man Bad is gone. BUT in the near infinite wishful thinking of TPTB and their minions, they don't tend to ask and seriously consider 'what if' and see that Universe may give some kind of 'black swan' event that goes against their plans. Their plan being - we got what we want and now unless we want the economy to start to uncontrollably implode and/or the financial system to implode and eat itself, then we have to roll back and bring the economy back to life to some degree.

Their confidence in doing so and/or controlling an out of control economic and financial system to the downside could be a path to their undoing. You can 'print' (really nowadays just hitting a computer key) all the dollars you want, but you can't print goods, such as food and things people need (ie supply and the supply chain, inflation and hyperinflation).

One such 'black swan' event, taking the last C's session into account, could be that the virus mutates into a much more virulent and deadly form (the mRNA vaccine may facilitate this) and there is actually a real-life pandemic waiting in the wings and not this scamdemic we went through in 2020 and into 2021. If such a thing were to happen, the state of the economies worldwide would, imo, be in serious question given how much fear they have induced in people and how many people in the US they have alienated with this election business. When you breed chaos and think you control it, then chaos may have its way... FWIW

Well, surely not to be out done by Trump, the Biden administration is ready to take all the credit for “building back” US supply chains and infrastructure (and takes a crack at Trump near the end of article):

These democRATS have no shame (or perhaps even souls). They hamstringed Trump’s infrastructure plans from the start along with any other policy that didn’t benefit them - twisting the narratives and managing perceptions in their favor.

Just scanning the announcement, almost all the bullet points seem to mention COVID or medical supplies/equipment - guess who’s gonna benefit the most - Big Farma and all those opportunistic jabberywokies like Gates, et all... 😤

Back
Top Bottom