2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Senator Rand Paul seems to be one of the very few figures in US politics with a working mind and a strong and reasonable voice to match. Watch him stand up to former Clinton advisor and current liberal pundit hack George (lobbing softballs at Biden) Stephanopoulos - as Stephanopoulos attempts to get Paul to say that the election wasn't stolen:

Problem with that is getting a bank account. IRS and DOS lean very hard on foreign banks that do business with US citizens, to the point that they are reluctant to take them on as clients. They overwhelm them with paperwork, make it not worth the trouble, intentionally, or so I hear. My son is an expat, who sidesteps the trouble by staying in school. He's trying to get dual citizenship, which should make things easier.
Another thing is that if a serious war comes (and it very well might), you may well be safest on your home turf where you can blend in and you know many more people, maybe have family, and know the lay of the land. You never know which countries will align which way. It can go badly in case of a surprise. Every case is different, I suppose.
Were I very wealthy and well trained (I'm neither), I'd have a serious sailboat, fully kitted and with an experienced crew for world travel.

Problem with that is getting a bank account. IRS and DOS lean very hard on foreign banks that do business with US citizens, to the point that they are reluctant to take them on as clients. They overwhelm them with paperwork, make it not worth the trouble, intentionally, or so I hear.

Dissidents are going to need to get comfortable using cryptocurrency, which they can use to move their liquid assets across international boundaries without the ability of the state to block it. A lot of countries have bitcoin ATMs now, from which cash can be withdrawn directly. This might be the only option for a lot of people.

And in any case, it might become necessary for everyone soon, given the probability of currency hyperinflation due to all the lockdown money printing.

Senator Rand Paul seems to be one of the very few figures in US politics with a working mind and a strong and reasonable voice to match. Watch him stand up to former Clinton advisor and current liberal pundit hack George (lobbing softballs at Biden) Stephanopoulos - as Stephanopoulos attempts to get Paul to say that the election wasn't stolen:

It would have been more satisfying if he'd just out and said what most of his voters know to be true: the election was stolen, and Stephanopoulos and the rest of his ilk are the liars.

These politicians trying to strike a middle path aren't owning the left. Saying "well I don't know" when the other side says "we do, and you're lying" is weak rhetoric. Especially when you'll get the same level of abuse and faux outrage as if you just brought the fight to them.

It would have been more satisfying if he'd just out and said what most of his voters know to be true: the election was stolen, and Stephanopoulos and the rest of his ilk are the liars.

It would have been more satisfying yes - but also much more risky politically. The temperature in much of Washington is red hot against Trump and Trump support at the moment, and I think Paul and others feel the need to play things carefully right now.

These politicians trying to strike a middle path aren't owning the left. Saying "well I don't know" when the other side says "we do, and you're lying" is weak rhetoric. Especially when you'll get the same level of abuse and faux outrage as if you just brought the fight to them.

Paul's mid to long term strategy (as difficult as it may be) is to tease out the truth of fraud in as controlled and reasoned and undeniable a way as possible it seems. If he had been any stronger with his rhetoric he could be drawing a lot more fire, and so what we saw was him calculating just how far he felt he could go. Let's see what the backlash is. Reminds me a bit of how cool and collected Representative Devin Nunez was for much of the Russiagate investigation and in his calling BS on so much of it. But look at how much he was able to accomplish by being calm and determined; his quiet demeanor was a cloak for a will of steel.

In one of the recent C's sessions Ark had asked about a new political party surfacing. I looked for the session, but couldn't find it. Someone on Twitter posted a link to a January 22nd filing with the Federal Election Commission called the Patriot Party for Donald J Trump for President, Inc. I did a search for Michael Joseph Gaul and couldn't find anything about him. Another hit for C's? :-)

President Trump Is Drafting ‘Enemies List’ of Dirtbag Republicans to Primary — Is Moving Forward with Plans to Create “Patriot Party” for the People​

President Trump is reportedly drafting a list of dirtbag Republicans to primary in the coming elections.

trump-pence-mcconnell-mccarthy.jpg

Failed Leadership
VP Mike Pence betrayed President Trump and the nation when he refused to look at credible and serious election fraud allegations in the battleground states. Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy both came out this past week and blamed President Trump for the riots at the US Capitol.

President Trump is also looking at starting a pro-American “Patriot Party” to represent the people and take on the corrupt Republican and Democrat machines.

The Daily Mail insists Trump is making the move to protect him during impeachment. This is doubtful. If Republicans vote to impeach President Trump based on media lies there will be no Republican Party left.

Then again, the GOP is that arrogant and stupid.

TRENDING: President Trump Is Drafting 'Enemies List' of Dirtbag Republicans to Primary -- Is Moving Forward with Plans to Create "Patriot Party" for the People

Via The Palmieri Report and The Daily Mail:

Donald Trump is reportedly moving forward with his plans to create a ‘Patriot Party’ to put pressure on Republicans who oppose him and attempt to head off conviction in his second Senate impeachment trial.
Advertisement - story continues below

Trump has told people that the third-party threat gives him leverage to prevent Republican senators from voting to convict him during the Senate trial next month, people in his orbit told the Washington Post.
Since President Joe Biden took office, Trump has been ensconced at Mar-a-Lago, remaining publicly cryptic about his plans except to tell a reporter on Friday: ‘We’ll do something, but not just yet.’
But behind closed doors, Trump is already drafting an enemies list of Republicans who opposed his baseless claims of election fraud, instructing aids to prepare primary challenges against them, sources told the Post.

Upcoming HBO documentary Kill Chain: The Cyber War on America's Elections

Directors: Simon Ardizzone, Russell Michaels and Sarah Teale are documentary filmmakers who have collaborated before on Hacking Democracy, 2006.

I remember watching Hacking Democracy and how easy it was for the tech guy to hack the program!!

"The film culminates dramatically in the on-camera hacking of the in-use / working Diebold election system in Leon County, Florida - the same computer voting system which has been used in actual American elections across thirty-three states, and which still counts tens of millions of America's votes today."

Back
Top Bottom