Questions on Soul, its location and interface

This is my practice:

I feel my soul during my meditations and objectively observe what happens in my body.

This is how I get my answers.

Honestly, I think that the soul is at the heart of my whole body and not in one particular place.

Marc.

Hi, I have a request for the Cs with the following questions -
Probably your question needs more clarification.
1, What makes the Soul bound to the body ?
Soul's Desire to have the experience.
2, Where is the Seat of the Soul ?
5 the density.
3, How it interfaces with the body ?
1996-06-15
A: Gravity binds all that is physical with all that is ethereal through unstable gravity waves!!!
2018-08-11
(Ark) I don't know what gravity is. That's the problem.

A: Gravity is all information.

Q: (Arielle) So it's light in a way.

(Chu) So gravity is all information, but gravity is also the impetus from going to pure information into matter.

(L) I guess gravity is all information, and the unstable gravity waves are information crossing the bridge.

A: Close.

(Pierre) About DNA and information... A salamander that loses a limb grows exactly the same limb. Is it right to think that this organized self-differentiation cannot only be due to the DNA within the cells?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) There's an external factor. This external factor is the information field?

Q: (Pierre) Information field and DNA of the salamander for example, do they interact?

Q: (Pierre) Okay, how do they interact?

A: DNA is a sort of receiver.

Q: (Pierre) Is it right to assume that the information field can therefore modulate DNA activity?

Q: (Pierre) Okay, so DNA is an intermediary between the information field and the organism.
Best of luck with figuring out what that means. :lol:

Hi, I have a request for the Cs with the following questions -

1, What makes the Soul bound to the body ?
2, Where is the Seat of the Soul ?
3, How it interfaces with the body ?
Hi Augustus Caesar,

I think some of these might have been already explored in The Wave series, I think Seek10 did a good job putting some ideas together for you. I would also perhaps add that when talking about the soul and interaction with the body, it may not be as "nuts and bolts" as one might think, considering the ethereal component of the entire concept.

For instance, one could say that the way the soul and the physical body interact is the DNA or Genetic body, yet when observed, it seems rather impossible to infer such interaction unless one factors in the information that it represents and escapes the 3D measuring realm, so to speak.

In that same vein, if the interface is the DNA, then there wouldn't be a specific seating place per se. As in, no single spot in your body where your soul seats. And if the binding force is gravity, well that's a whole can of worms because there's also a choice implied in order for the soul to experience physical existence and so does a choice imply control of gravity? or willing gravity into becoming a binding force? I think he implications are rather staggering and as you might already know, expand well beyond measurable reality.

Probably your question needs more clarification.

Soul's Desire to have the experience.

5 the density.

1996-06-15

2018-08-11

Best of luck with figuring out what that means. :lol:
Thanks a lot for the answers.:thup:

To clarify on the 2nd question, i meant to ask "Where is the Seat of the Soul in the human body?" :-D
Alejo has tried to tackle this part 👌

The First Question:
Yes, it is the desire initially to experience physicality. As it goes on, the soul must be bound by much more than desire. Desire was a bait, the chains must be karma - consequences of good and bad. IMHO - the Soul as a metaphysical/non-physical entity cannot move on (be free from physicality ) without erasing all the ''karmic'' records it earned in the physical density (3D).

Even if the soul's desire has worn off, it has no option but to equalize all the karmic records that it had earned/recorded by incarnating again and again in the physical body. However, in each birth the soul is only taking on more karmic debt, sinking deeper in to physicality. These are purely my views based on what I have assimilated from my reading.

Hi Augustus Caesar,

I think some of these might have been already explored in The Wave series, I think Seek10 did a good job putting some ideas together for you. I would also perhaps add that when talking about the soul and interaction with the body, it may not be as "nuts and bolts" as one might think, considering the ethereal component of the entire concept.

For instance, one could say that the way the soul and the physical body interact is the DNA or Genetic body, yet when observed, it seems rather impossible to infer such interaction unless one factors in the information that it represents and escapes the 3D measuring realm, so to speak.

In that same vein, if the interface is the DNA, then there wouldn't be a specific seating place per se. As in, no single spot in your body where your soul seats. And if the binding force is gravity, well that's a whole can of worms because there's also a choice implied in order for the soul to experience physical existence and so does a choice imply control of gravity? or willing gravity into becoming a binding force? I think he implications are rather staggering and as you might already know, expand well beyond measurable reality.
Great answer. Thanks.:thup:👌

Yes, that is my question also. How does a ethereal/energy body interface with the physical/chemical body. That must be some science!!

Here is one take on the soul-body interface from a book I am reading -

Soul is made up of Mercury atoms and is pure electro-magnetic energy. It is a part of the void, a piece of the Creator, it's temperature is very cold-no heat. The Soul cannot interface with the body directly, it is given a consort in the form of a shape changing mercury atom which carries heat energy. This companion to the soul is called the Single Atom.

During physical incarnation, the Single Atom enters the head of the foetus, and creates a nest in the void in the mid-brain - the pineal gland. The Single Atom forms the pineal gland and uses it as the base of its operations, so as to say.

The Pineal Gland seems to be the seat of the Soul. This is only my guess, as I am yet to get more info as on date.

It feels great exchanging ideas with strangers.. Thanks to the Cassiopaea Team.:clap::clap:

Thanks a lot for the answers.:thup:

To clarify on the 2nd question, i meant to ask "Where is the Seat of the Soul in the human body?" :-D
Alejo has tried to tackle this part 👌

The First Question:
Yes, it is the desire initially to experience physicality.
I think there are all sorts of "desires" of the "Conscious units" ( physical or ethereal or specific density) that runs the machine of creation. I think it is related to experience what physicality has to offer. But there is no compulsion for the soul come to 3rd density for it. C's mentioned about long wave cycle (ethereal ) there is less pain, but takes long time to gain the experience. Sure, there is no time in ethereal world as we measure it here, but some equivalents -iterations of experience cycle or effort involved to gain the same experience. C's also mentioned emotions in ethereal world are intense, but no fear ( or something like that).

At specific junctions of time, higher density souls decides to born for their reasons. some higher STS wants to go back in time to change their pasts and STO guys wants to go back into physicality (to serve the creator) by imparting knowledge with the full knowledge of suffering involved in it. The "need to serve" is also a desire.
As it goes on, the soul must be bound by much more than desire. Desire was a bait, the chains must be karma - consequences of good and bad. IMHO - the Soul as a metaphysical/non-physical entity cannot move on (be free from physicality ) without erasing all the ''karmic'' records it earned in the physical density (3D).
I think Karma has to be healed rather than erased. In effect, the pain of the past doesn't bother us any more, instead becomes wisdom. I think, the experience that contributed for healing is the knowledge for which soul decides to born.
Even if the soul's desire has worn off, it has no option but to equalize all the karmic records that it had earned/recorded by incarnating again and again in the physical body. However, in each birth the soul is only taking on more karmic debt, sinking deeper in to physicality. These are purely my views based on what I have assimilated from my reading.
It doesn't need to be that pessimistic. This is where mainstream religious text differ from this forum(C's and Laura's work). Traditional religious sources won't talk much above what is above us or its mechanics, other than god or devil or karma or some guru/religion/practice (who claims to have the entire banana). The reason for it, the moment some body talks about higher density with any accuracy, all the hell breaks loose.

Great answer. Thanks.:thup:👌

Yes, that is my question also. How does a ethereal/energy body interface with the physical/chemical body. That must be some science!!
I guess that is the science for somebody more smarter than us. From the recent session,
(Ark) My question is that in my research, related to the paper I've been writing for a year now, there appears a mathematical structure, an antisymmetric matrix or something like that. I believe it's important, but I don't know whether it's related to action of electromagnetic field, or gravitational field, or some kind of informational field. I have no clue and I would like to have a hint what it is doing this thing that is there and I don't know what kind of job it is doing?

(L) So, you're asking if it's informational, gravitational, or electromagnetic?

(Ark) Or something else.

A: Electromagnetism structured by information emitted by gravity.

Q: (Ark) Alright. [laughs]

Here is one take on the soul-body interface from a book I am reading -

Soul is made up of Mercury atoms and is pure electro-magnetic energy. It is a part of the void, a piece of the Creator, it's temperature is very cold-no heat. The Soul cannot interface with the body directly, it is given a consort in the form of a shape changing mercury atom which carries heat energy. This companion to the soul is called the Single Atom.
If the soul is ethereal, how can that be represent in the physical Mercury atoms? As I don't know about mercury connection, so I searched sessions.
1997-11-22
Q: What is the 'prime matter' of the alchemical process?
A: H2O.
Q: What? (Ark) Water can be in different states.
A: Heavy water.
Q: What is heavy water? (Ark) Instead of normal hydrogen, you have hydrogen atoms with two neutrons. It is used in atomic plants. (L) Okay, if that is the prime matter, what is the philosophical mercury that goes with it?
A: Wrong "track."
Q: What is the right track?
A: See several answers back.
I guess he is talking about philosophical mercury. i.e it could be any thing that does the serves the purpose.
During physical incarnation, the Single Atom enters the head of the foetus, and creates a nest in the void in the mid-brain - the pineal gland. The Single Atom forms the pineal gland and uses it as the base of its operations, so as to say

The Pineal Gland seems to be the seat of the Soul. This is only my guess, as I am yet to get more info as on date.

It feels great exchanging ideas with strangers.. Thanks to the Cassiopaea Team.:clap::clap:
2014-12-06
(Galatea) I have one tiny question. How can we strengthen our pineal gland? What are some other methods we can use?

(L) Why do you want to strengthen your pineal gland?

(Galatea) So it makes us more psychic.

(L) No it isn't. It's the pituitary.

(Galatea) Oh, pituitary, sorry.

A: Diet and detox.
2017-12-09
(L) Anyhow, the guy goes on to say about the mushrooms that they give you direct contact with your genetic system.

A: Nonsense!

Q: (L) (Reading) He says that magic mushrooms are organic technology that has access to the Akashic records... [laughter] ... that is in contact with the pineal gland and can take you to these different chakra points of the multiverse. [laughter] Um...

(Joe) Some word salad there!

C's seems to be hinting Soul seats into physical body , not at the time of conception or even birth, but during some time in child hood. C's seems to be saying that soul doesn't sit one place
2019-06-22
Q: (L) So, if I'm understanding this correctly... Putting this together with stuff you've said previously, all the cells in your body have these little antennae that connect with information, the soul self, the information field, all that different kind of thing. So, when these different cells connect up with these kinds of energies, then it changes them in some way.
Hope this helps.

To clarify on the 2nd question, i meant to ask "Where is the Seat of the Soul in the human body?"

The Soul - whatever that is - is intimately connected to consciousness, I would think. Now, I am unable to prove that - and frankly, I haven’t really thought about that sufficiently to even get a feeling if that is true. But my System 2 says it is so (for what it’s worth) ...

So then the question really comes down to: Where is the seat of consciousness?

Q: (Pierre) About the interaction between us and the information field... I wanted to know if basically the DNA because of its spiral shape acts as an amplifier and universal antenna, while the proteins act as a specifier of the information received due to their geometric conformation? DNA amplifier, protein says what FM station you're tuning into?

So then the question would be analogous to: If you listen to a radio, where in the radio is the voice (or music)? It’s not in the radio. The radio is just a means of ‘transmuting’ the radio signal into something a human can perceive.

And I think this analogy would work well with consciousness, and thus by extension to the soul, too.

Well, I found some more interesting information about the Souls.

A: Close. Each soul has its own patterning, which is held in place by the three bodies of existence [planchette swirls a few times] ... “thought center, spirit center and physical center,” there are specific methodologies for adjusting these, and travelling into or out of other planes of existence.
When one does not properly utilize these, one tears the fabric of their trilateral continuum when they seek to travel. This can be very problematic, and may lead to the soul being unable to reconnect with the body, thus causing the physical center to perish!!!

Q: (L) In other words, the trillions of these little appendages or little antennae on proteins are sort of like the anchors for the soul? Like the little antenna that collect photons?

Q: (Joe) Does that also go for all parts of the human body? Every cell of your body?

Q: (L) The other question that people were a little curious about on the forum that I noticed was: they wanted to know at what age or stage of development does the soul of an individual enter into the body of a baby that's about to be born?

A: It cannot be set in stone; remember that about half of all babies never house individualized souls. In some cases it can be very early, and others, as late as early adulthood.

Q: (Pierre) Wow.

(Galatea) So I guess they're waiting around the body's frequency to change.

(L) So, is that true? A soul can be hanging around, and there's, say for example, a body that's close to the frequency they need, but not quite, and they have to wait until something happens or changes?

Q: (L) What can change frequency?

(Perceval) Experience.

(Pierre) Knowledge.

(L) Yeah, puberty, thought, experience.

Q: (L) Perspectives change via experience I think.

Q: (Galatea) Awareness of something?

(L) All kinds of things can change frequency.

(Galatea) Does that mean it's possible for something else to take over the body in the meantime?

Q: (Galatea) Does it get kicked out when the soul comes?

Q: (L) Well, you once talked about things like vaccinations and things changing the frequency, which causes negative potentials. Does that factor into this process?

Q: (Galatea) Can a soul literally get kicked out of a body if the frequency is not matching the soul?

Q: (Galatea) You can be made into a soulless monster eventually!

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts. You gave me the inspiration to answer Question 4.
4. Does it really weigh 21 grams ?

Every carefully nurtured and well-fed soul grows, and consequently gains "weight".
Thus, the weight of the soul is a relative (variable) quantity. :-)

Yup ... read this part, and I got the impression that it says some All-key-mist (read: alchemist). In our country, for people who speak very vaguely / enigmatically (so that everyone can understand as they see fit) there is a saying: "sells fog".

I tkink that Roger Penrose, and specially Stuart Hameroff made a great job spotting the bridge.
Microtubules, and tubulins builds the cytoskeleton in almost all the living cells, and althougth very simple, does complex jobs like moving flagelae and orchestating the cell division, thus, they are intelligent. What is really relevant is that they are small enough (7 nm) to have quantum properties, what flavors like soul. The anestesics, Hameroff is an anastesiologist, simply break the bridge putting the tubulins a few picometers apart from each other
So is not the neurons an the brain. Too slow. The soul is in the quantum field, where time, location or limitations does not count. The tubulines are the bridge, ot maybe the veil.

I tkink that Roger Penrose, and specially Stuart Hameroff made a great job spotting the bridge.
Microtubules, and tubulins builds the cytoskeleton in almost all the living cells, and althougth very simple, does complex jobs like moving flagelae and orchestating the cell division, thus, they are intelligent. What is really relevant is that they are small enough (7 nm) to have quantum properties, what flavors like soul. The anestesics, Hameroff is an anastesiologist, simply break the bridge putting the tubulins a few picometers apart from each other
So is not the neurons an the brain. Too slow. The soul is in the quantum field, where time, location or limitations does not count. The tubulines are the bridge, ot maybe the veil.
Roger Penrose - Microtubules-- :thup: is the way to go for future research on Soul - Brain interface !!

I found another interesting information!
Maybe we would be able to access some of our 3rd density memories or whole memories in 4th density, when we get there!
I am sure, It will be really interesting experience.

Q: (L) I do have a question that I don't know if we could discuss it and work it out because it is a real outside one. I would like to know if the soul's electromagnetic pattern can be forcibly altered, from the outside, by another being, force, or source of energy?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is a person's soul pattern determined by the cumulative experiences of that individual?

A: Part of the equation.

Q: (L) Does a person carry within their soul pattern memories of every single incident, event or happening that has ever occurred to them throughout all realms of their experience?

A: Memories are imprint of "Past, Present and Future."

Q: (L) So, if the imprint is there... (J) "We are you in the future!" (L) Right, so if the imprint is there, and no outside force including Lizzies or Orions can...

A: You can remember us.

Q: (L) The point I am trying to get at here is that, at some level, anything that happens to us can be accessed, correct?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And it is incorrect to say that any other being can come and erase some part of our experience and replace it with their own creation in any way, shape, form or fashion?

Back
Top Bottom