Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

Elon Musk aims to make dogecoin a recognized currency. Get there early.

He also made the price of bitcoin go to all time heights recently. However he made his bullish statement during the silver's short squeeze which makes me suspicious if it wasn't aimed at redirecting the capital flow from silver to cryptos. As we all know Tesla needs cheap silver for production.

Never really bought his hype. Though he says some inspiring stuff and has achieved some technological feats. In the age of 30 second attention spans many of his unrealistic and failed claims are soon forgotten but they're dragged out now and again to keep the dream alive. He say things that make you want to believe that he's on our he's on our side and he may truly mean what he says but ultimately I think he's part of the big lie. Most global lies such as war, climate change and C19 depend on terror and the fear of imminent destruction, in his case they're feel good lies, hopium.

The channel Thunderfoot has some interesting commentary on Musk's claims, some links below, they're about 30-40 minutes a piece with a little bit of satire and sarcasm thrown in.
Hyperloop
Space X versus Aviation
Space X Cheaper?

Tunnels!

Never really bought his hype. Though he says some inspiring stuff and has achieved some technological feats. In the age of 30 second attention spans many of his unrealistic and failed claims are soon forgotten but they're dragged out now and again to keep the dream alive. He say things that make you want to believe that he's on our he's on our side and he may truly mean what he says but ultimately I think he's part of the big lie. Most global lies such as war, climate change and C19 depend on terror and the fear of imminent destruction, in his case they're feel good lies, hopium.

The channel Thunderfoot has some interesting commentary on Musk's claims, some links below, they're about 30-40 minutes a piece with a little bit of satire and sarcasm thrown in.
Hyperloop
Space X versus Aviation
Space X Cheaper?

Tunnels!

The real heroes of great inventions

(Small as well big) are often not the same ones who appear in the lime light, getting the riches or the credit.

Strange world, indeed.

The real heroes of great inventions

(Small as well big) are often not the same ones who appear in the lime light, getting the riches or the credit.

Musk was actually chief rocket engineer of SpaceX, something he hadn't studied for. Not everyone with a successful business has stolen their success.

Like it or not. His ideas, projects and the way he does business have an impact on the world. For better or worse. I therefore like to stay informed of his plans and keep posting about it.

We all know that Musk has an obsession with AI and is therefore investing heavily in this new technology.

His wife is a singer and shares his geek obsessions. Her stage name is Grimes.

This is a snippet of lyrics from her song ''We appreciate power.''

[Verse 2: Grimes]
People like to say that we're insane
But AI will reward us when it reigns
Pledge allegiance to the world's most powerful computer
Simulation: it's the future

[Chorus: HANA]
What will it take to make you capitulate?
We appreciate power
We appreciate power
Elevate the human race, putting makeup on my face
We appreciate power
We appreciate power, power

It doesn't have to mean anything but it is a little bit creepy. AI is possibly going to be part of our future. Even Putin once said that the nation that leads in AI 'will be the ruler of the world'. Russia is therefore investing heavily in this new technology.

Musk also once said that 'with artificial intelligence we are summoning the demon.’

Maybe he is not that far off, after all. The C's once said that entities love tech.

(Data): I have one question. It might be silly, but I'm gonna ask it anyway. Has it ever happened since the invention of mobile phones that a text message has been sent from the spirit world to a person?

A: Many times! Entities love tech!

Who knows, maybe they can work through AI?

just a thought that occurred to me.

Last edited:
Neuralink is something, which has been bothering me. Even if biocomputation comes out earlier than quantum computers and interfacing life forms looks like the near future for us, implant tech is clearly not something that I personally want anywhere near me, let alone plugged into my physiology :-/

Puppet is chosen to fulfill a mission.
Puppet rises through the ranks.
Puppet gathers people's attention.
Puppet promises... and delivers!
Pizza is cold.
Puppet returns to factory.
Puppet builds the future.
Pizza is still cold.
Puppet realizes time is running out.
Puppet looks down.
Pizza is frozen.

Re: Elon Musk

Luck is certainly involved and usually underrated in successful entrepreneurship, that's the proverbial 'right place at the right time', which is even more critical in emerging markets/technologies where things change fast.

This being said, it seems unlikely to me that luck is the only factor explaining the recurring pattern one can notice when observing Musk career over the past 20 years.

One crucial aspect of successful entrepreneurship is the network (banks, venture capital funds, stock exchanges, politicians, large companies, research institutions, etc.) and 'support' from those entities doesn't allow much space for luck or benevolence.
Pierre, Yes would agree, perhaps follow the origins of funding.
I did see some short interview talk on basic control system for a home, as a humble Engineer have to say was not impressed.

Back
Top Bottom