Session 13 March 2021

Regarding the romance novels ... I've been reluctant to engage in that direction, as I perceive that genre as being, well, kinda girly. This could well just be a program I have, that I should maybe examine. And yet ... really??? Are there no other genres that can provide a similar level of insight into karmic understandings?

If you follow the Romance Novel thread, you'll see others who have had the same reaction. I've wondered if that reaction that they're, "too girly" has less to do with the 'girliness' and more to do with our own fears that the masculine aspects expressed in the novels are 'scary' to us in some way. After all, you can't have a man + woman in love without a manly man!

The more I dislike the man in any of these novels, the more attention I pay to WHY I don't like them. So far, the answer has never been because I'm so much better than they are.

There are other very good reasons why right now, those types of novels are essential, IMO.

For example, social chaos in the West where even the simple definition of 'man' and 'woman' is being destroyed. Or: the attempt to destroy normal relationships (while simultaneously dividing every group of humans from every other group - whether it be by race, gender, belief, whatever).

There is also the idea that in our materialistic world, sex doesn't mean what it used to mean - or at least maybe it doesn't serve the same purposes that it used to (aside from just propagation of the species).

So, I think the core issue is that romance novels directly involve deep connections between 2 people, powerful emotions, and of course our often epic retardation as human beings that get in the way of all of that.

There is also something about reading that is very different than watching a romantic period drama on TV, for example. Maybe that's just because it involves the imagination more or something?

Reading these specific romance novels appears to be an antidote in multiple ways to the madness of the world. It's also the most positive of any dissociation that I've ever engaged in so far, and I've learned quite a bit about both myself and others.

Fascinating session, thanks for sharing! 😍

Regarding the change in planetary conditions, the giants, and their subsequent demise (session extract posted below for reference), i was reminded of this article that says mammoths survived for thousands of years after their extinction elsewhere but that they were 'plagued with genetic defects.

The article states that they survived even up to 4,000 years ago on St. Paul Island in the Bering Sea and Wrangel Island off Siberia's coast.

I think it's generally said that the megafauna died out ~ 10,000 years ago, and that the Younger Dryas Event may have had some impact on their demise, with Pierre's article covering some of what occurred: Of Flash Frozen Mammoths and Cosmic Catastrophes

Anyway, the article speculates that these defects could have been due to inbreeding, and maybe it partly was (i don't know), but perhaps there's also something to the fact that they, like the giants, were just no longer suited to the overall environment (electro-magnetic as well as climate) and these defects resulted from that.

It may also be that viruses were contributing in some way, too.

Some of the possible genetic defects in the article noted were: "They found problems with genes responsible for sperm production, smell, neurological development and a function involving the hormone insulin that is responsible for permitting glucose in the blood to enter cells to give them energy."

Which also reminds me that during the Little Ice Age between 14th & 19th centuries, one of the apparent beneficial mutations related to energy metabolism; those better able to draw energy from their food also suffered more rheumatic disease: Rheumatic diseases: The cost of survival during the Little Ice Age -- Sott.net

"In that period of food shortages, the haplogroup H individuals had a selective advantage over those with other haplogroups, because H is more efficient when obtaining energy from the diet." However, that highly efficient metabolism also generates so-called reactive oxygen species (free radicals, oxygen ions, etc.) unleashing cell dysfunction and apoptosis, which, in the long term, leads to the degradation of cartilage and the development of diseases of a rheumatic type.

Mammoth article:

Last mammoths plagued by genetic defects

Last mammoths plagued by genetic defects -- Sott.net

Will Dunham
Reuters
Sat, 15 Feb 2020 19:45 UTC

mammoth
© Albert Protopopov
A mammoth at the Mammoth museum in Yakutsk

The world's last woolly mammoths, sequestered on an Arctic Ocean island outpost, suffered from serious genetic defects caused by generations of inbreeding that may have hampered traits such as sense of smell and male fertility in the doomed population.

Scientists said on Friday that the genome of one of the last mammoths from Wrangel Island off Siberia's coast showed that the population was riddled with deleterious mutations. They resurrected genes from this mammoth in the laboratory to find clues about the demise of this illustrious Ice Age species.

Most woolly mammoths went extinct roughly 10,000 years ago amid a warming climate and widespread human hunting. But isolated populations survived for thousands of years after that on St. Paul Island in the Bering Sea and Wrangel Island in the Arctic Ocean. The Wrangel Island population was the last, disappearing roughly 4,000 years ago.

Comment: Mammoths in Siberia were found to have been flash frozen, meanwhile, they, along with a variety of other mega-fauna, became extinct around the same time. These facts, along with a wealth of other data can be found in Pierre Lescaudron's Of Flash Frozen Mammoths and Cosmic Catastrophes.

The researchers compared the Wrangel Island mammoth's DNA to that of two older mammoths as well three Asian elephants, a close relative. They pinpointed a collection of genetic mutations in the Wrangel Island mammoth and synthesized these genes in the laboratory to test their functionality.

They found problems with genes responsible for sperm production, smell, neurological development and a function involving the hormone insulin that is responsible for permitting glucose in the blood to enter cells to give them energy.

"We can activate those genes in the lab using cell culture and test whether they are functional or not. In this case not," said evolutionary biologist Vincent Lynch of the University at Buffalo in New York, who led the study published in the journal Genome Biology and Evolution.

"Mutations happen all the time. But the population that lived on Wrangel was very small and inbred, which leads to an accumulation of mutations that are normally purged by evolution," Lynch added.

The sperm production-related mutations may have reduced fertility in an already shrinking population. The olfactory mutations may have harmed the ability to forage and to even smell the flowers that made up an important part of their diet.

"Mammoths ate a lot of flowers," Lynch said.

The woolly mammoth, about the size of today's elephants but possessing long brown fur and immense tusks, first appeared about 700,000 years ago in Siberia, expanding through northern Eurasia and North America.

The Wrangel Island mammoth genome was previously mapped using well-preserved DNA from a 4,300-year-old molar. The new study built on previous research pointing to harmful mutations in the Wrangel Island mammoth.

With a population of just a few hundred, generations of mating between related individuals - inbreeding - triggered harmful mutations.

"It is indeed a sad thing," Lynch said. "Mammoths were literally huge and globally distributed, and this massive range was reduced to a tiny island in the Arctic Ocean before their extinction. It should be a warning about the consequences of climate change."

Session extract:
(Joe) Is it true that the really tall giants - like 13 or 15 feet - were they alive under the same gravitational conditions as we have today?

A: Not exactly. Conditions on your planet changed significantly at the time of the destruction of the Roman Empire. Giants from that time forward faced increasingly difficult conditions and survival became untenable.

Q: (L) So there were some still left in pockets, is that it?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Those were the ones discovered by explorers after the Dark Ages.

(Chu) Did they have a language we might be familiar with if they lived that recently?

Q: (Chu) Which language?

A: Similar to Basque.

Q: (Andromeda) Like Atlantean.

(Scottie) I think 'hello' was, "Fee-fi-fo-fum"... [laughter]

(L) And their favorite thing to say was, "I smell the blood of an Englishman!"

(Joe) So, gravity was less, let's say, to make it easy for them to...

A: Yes. Also electrical charge of planet.

Q: (L) That reminds me of all the really peculiar electrical phenomena recorded in the ancient Greco-Roman records that seemed to sort of stop when records picked up again after the destruction of the ancient world. But, of course, there were periods when things were really weird even after that. So the people before the end of the Roman Empire were seeing a lot more of our plasma men than we would see nowadays?

Q: (Andromeda) But the giants lived alongside little people then?

Q: (Joe) And was life easier for normal people then, as well?

Q: (L) It had probably been in decline beginning from even earlier periods...

Q: (L) So that was the last big change I guess, something like 540 AD.

(Joe) In the reports of explorers after the Roman Empire going and finding giants and stuff, if they fought with the giants it seems they were relatively easily defeated as they were big and slow.

(L) They probably weren't able to deal with the environmental conditions.

(Andromeda) Were they stupid?

A: Not at first.

Q: (L) But they became stupid as their health declined in the environmental changes?

Thank you very much for another awesome session! All of you are the light house keepers in the growing storm.

I've been spending so much of my reading time shoring up my defense of where I "stand" on so many contentious issues, especially when trying to discuss with pro-vaccine friends why my husband and I are not interested in getting the jab. Those friends have their hearts in the right place and I realize they are truly worried for us. However, their most common rebuttal usually includes an accusation of being a Qanon supporter! Ugh! Very exhausting, and in the end, alienating. So thankful for this community, I'd truly be adrift if it weren't for this frequency of sanity anchor.

It's been a very long time since I've read anything non-fiction; never felt like I had the time to indulge in stories that didn't help grow knowledge. I really appreciate the encouragement to "indulge" and escape for awhile from the world of facts.
Maybe some fictional Romance novels will help my brain chill out and relax between these cram sessions that tend to leave my brain feeling stuffed with information, which always seems to take time to seed itself.
Maybe the Romance literature can act like the Sun and rain for my "seeds" to grow...⛈️☀️🌻

Before I do though. . . . Was hoping to hear a question regarding the mRNA vaccine side effects. Dr Sherry Tenpenny gave an interesting analysis of immune dysfunction post vaccination, as well as Dr Geert Vander Bossche. This seems like the portend for a very bad outcome of a plague the C's mention. Was this asked previously?

Thank you for this interesting new session!

I have read about 90 romantic books recommended by Laura to date, and if I was a little put off starting this specific work, I have to admit that it quickly became very enjoyable and addicting.

When it comes to the failure of collective immunity, I am flabbergasted when I see people washing their hands every five minutes. Personally, when I go somewhere where it's mandatory, I usually pretend to wash my hands with their hydroalcoholic gel.

Thank you for the session. It's very interesting. The more I read about the catastrophic changes that occurred from 536AD onwards the more I realise that these events had far reaching consequences. Confirming that these changes made this planet more difficult to survive in for giants just made me realise that this was the last great change in this planet's existence. At least in this dimension.
I've been lagging behind in the Romantic Fiction Reading exercise so this is a good reminder just how important it is for the Work.

Regarding the romance novels ... I've been reluctant to engage in that direction, as I perceive that genre as being, well, kinda girly. This could well just be a program I have, that I should maybe examine. And yet ... really??? Are there no other genres that can provide a similar level of insight into karmic understandings? I usually gravitate more towards histories, or for light reading science fiction or (more infrequently) fantasy. Stuff with a bit of action. It isn't at all clear to me why genres that appeal more to masculine sensibilities cannot also provide a window into the soul and thereby, an avenue to self-reflexive insight. Maybe I'm missing something really obvious, but I'm genuinely curious if romance novels are the only way to do this work, or if it can't be done using other genres as well.
As Laura wrote in the romance novels thread, those who are most reluctant to read those books may be those who need it the most:
And it seems to me that those who are most uncomfortable with the process may indeed need it the most. Especially since, as already mentioned, we are in a period of "hyperkinetic sensate" where it seems that even ordinary emotions are amplified.
I promise you that it goes far beyond "girly stuff", knights in shining armor and ladies in need of rescuing. Those novels are written by women because women are better with emotional and psychological stuff and at "getting" relationships dynamics (sorry, but that's how it is. Men are better at other stuff), and since a lot of men are a bit "thicker" in that department, they'd certainly benefit from reading those novels, and get a good dose of simple, karmic understandings. Beyond the tacky covers and romantic tropes, it is serious Work and as far as I'm concerned, involves a lot of suffering. Personally, I would never have guessed that it could have such an impact on me (I never read that kind of novels before). I don't know how those authors do it, but personally, it's been a hell of a ride - still ongoing. It's certainly not all rainbow and unicorns and fuzzy feelings (despite the happy endings). At times it feels like confronting your own dirt, shovelling your own s*it and as far as I'm concerned, it's really not pretty. Last night after reading a particular scene, I just had to stop, I wanted to throw the book against the wall and be done with the project. The various emotions that have come up to the surface, oh my… So yeah, try it out: it's "fun"!

Thank you for the session. Very informative as usual.
(Joe) In general at different times when you were suffering from different ailments or things... The response was that suffering was necessary to balance the knowledge that was given to the world, or words to that effect. The suffering was necessary as a result of spreading knowledge. I was wondering why that's necessary?

A: Balance.

Q: (Joe) Yeah, right. That's what they said last time. But... When someone works a lot to discover information and share it with the world, they've already suffered to acquire that knowledge. When they spread it, then they're in for another dose it seems.

(L) Is it the spreading that brings the additional suffering?

A: Yes. Think of something like Mouravieff's "General Law".

Q: (L) So in other words, if I just kept it to myself and I didn't create a stir, inciting others to struggle against the General Law, I wouldn't suffer so much?

Q: (Artemis) If you think about it, knowledge and information is like light and truth. Darkness hates light and truth...

(L) Well, my sorrow for the lack of knowledge that others labor under exceeds my concern for my suffering, I think. I would rather do the suffering than to have others suffer. Perhaps I bite off more than I can chew, but so far, I have always thought it was worth it. Okay, anything else?
Interesting connection between "balance" and "General Law". This leaves who decides what is "balance" and what it constitutes? In theory, planet is STS and any STO tries to balances it. Every soul has the free will to choose. Probably it is collective consciousness of the population( as every soul is spark of God/7D) decides what they want for their environment and any thing opposing it considered undesirable.
(Joe) That'll do. I'd like to know why the Loch Ness Monster... [laughter] We're going old school! Why is it that the Loch Ness monster and other similar creatures that are said to exist - and which the Cs said exist - have never been seen and documented like other animals that live on this planet?

(Artemis) Didn't they say like they're out of phase with our reality or something?

A: Transdimensional.

Q: (Artemis) They're here but they're not here.

(L) Is it something about the creatures own frequency that causes it to blink in and out of our reality?

Q: (L) Is it living in kind of like a time warp or something like that?

Q: (Joe) Does it have to do with the belief of the observer as well?

Q: (L) Kind of like Flight 19, I guess.

(Joe) Well, they said before about the Loch Ness monster that they were like plesiosaurs left over from the last ice age.

(L) And the last ice age was most likely a different cosmic environment, you know?

(Artemis) Is there a way to free the poor Loch Ness monster?

A: No

Q: (Andromeda) Is he eating well? [laughter]

Q: (Andromeda) What does he eat?

A: Whatever it wants!

Q: (Joe) It eats whatever it wants, including people!

(Andromeda) That's what I was wondering. Does it eat people? [laughter]

(Niall) Andromeda, does he have someone to take him to the vet? [laughter]

A: Mouth too small. Vegetarian for the most part, but not exclusively.
It is interesting How many weird events can be explained by transdimensional phenomenon and consciousness of the observer.
Q: (Andromeda) But the giants lived alongside little people then?

Q: (Joe) And was life easier for normal people then, as well?

Q: (L) It had probably been in decline beginning from even earlier periods...

Q: (L) So that was the last big change I guess, something like 540 AD.
So they lived until very recently. But, scientific priesthood is so arrogant in their "truth", we can't come to a conclusion
(Pierre) Oh gosh... It was a complex sentence. I won't be able to repeat it... Okay: Given the fractal...

(Chu) You talk, and we'll do the gesture! [laughter]

(Pierre) Given the fractal components of... [laughter]

(Joe) We're trying to help you!!

(L) Would you guys stop doing that! Let him ask the question. [laughter]

(Joe) It increases the signal! [laughter]

(Andromeda) What's your theory about the homeopathic dilution?

(Pierre) Given the fractal dimension of the electromagnetic connection between informational field and human beings, we think that homeopathic solutions gain potency when the succussion and dilution increase because each time you do succussion and dilution, you replicate at a different scale the same geometric signature that IS the connection to this or that part of the information field, hence increasing the potency that is fundamentally just an informational signature that you replicate and amplify at a different scale. You see what I mean? (“Succussion” is when you hit the vial. The energy provided helps to replicate the geometric signature at a different scale.)

(Joe) So start with little... Say they're like hexagons. When you succuss it, you break that one hexagon into five or six smaller versions. And you do it again and again, and eventually you saturate it with the signature of the information…

(Pierre) And since it's a fractal antenna, you receive at each frequency range, you see?

A: Not only that, but also the division is less material and more pure information field "friendly".
Fascinating connection between DNA and Information field through EM wave that acts like a fractal. I wondered if each cell connected to information field and soul , there has to be triggers/inputs in specific format. C's said algebra and mathematics etc. In our current technologies, lowest is 0 and 1's and converted to the variables, collections etc. to make interactions easier. It does looks like consciousness's "desire to change" ( from other side 5D or Ether) translated into fractals to impact the DNA.
Q: (Joe) Is there anything wrong with the non-mRNA vaccines? Is there anything bad about them?

A: Safer.

Q: (Pierre) Is the reason why the Western powers want to enforce the mRNA vaccines because they contain obedience sequences?

It is always better not to take vaccine. If situation demands, it looks we have some choices in US.

Out of the currently approved one's in USA, Pfizer and Moderna one's are MRNa. But J&J/Janssen is marked as viral vector.
The one's that are in pipe line are AstraZeneca and Novavax and they seems be also viral vector. T

There are some reports of side effects from AstraZeneca too, probably less worse.

It's a far shot and maybe I’ve taken their “Only a little” too literally as opposed to as a 'tongue in cheek' comment, but the no-virus theory is a materialistic one, I wonder if people who bought into it are somehow more conditioned towards materialism - and if this could be a result of getting the negative variant of covid? Maybe apart from making people more submissive it also makes them more materialistic? At least those who were already susceptible to that kind of influence.
Maybe it's an effect of one or another variants of SARS-CoV-2, yes, although I imagine that exposure to other, earlier viruses (perhaps including the activation of endogenous retroviruses - which are effectively part of a person's genetic makeup) would be involved in their 'shutting off of reality'.

Back
Top Bottom