Session 13 March 2021

I was following the romance thread but didn't any actual reading of the books yet. Will do!
I haven’t made any time to read non-fiction for the last 20+ years! I have only made time to read about “real” things and not “waste my time” on fiction of any kind.

In the beginning I was reading and following the thread and continued to peek in as it expanded. Sooo many books being recommended! It was a bit overwhelming - I never ever read those kind of books as they didn't appeal to me and were generally considered cheesy/poor taste. That Fabio was the male model for so many covers didn't exactly up their cred either - pretty much considered a joke especially on late night talk shows:

Go to 1:11:
Fabio Lanzoni is the king of romance novel covers. The actor and model has graced the covers of hundreds of romance novels, but his own romantic life hasn’t been novel-worthy.

Throughout the 1980s and 1990s, Fabio posed for the covers of tons of romance novels. The Italian model — who goes by just his first name — became the face of romance novels, and even wrote his own.

Mostly because I was extremely annoyed with my local library's Covid policies (regular operation completely shut down with ridiculous "safe" procedures implemented - returned books are "quarantined" 4 - 6 days before they can be borrowed again, still!) along with all the other fascist local/county/state health mandates being imposed, I just refrained from getting any book at all. Plus the whole crazy show that commenced last year that has clearly shown itself to be the actual "zombie apocalypse" drew all my attention away as I observed the unbelievable ongoing levels of madness over a nothing-burger virus! Add in all the other madness - George Floyd, BLM, antifa, rioting/burning/killing, Deep State shenanigans, Qanon, prez election campaigning/primaries, Operation Warp Speed, Fauci, stolen election, voting fraud, Jan. 6 Capitol "insurrection" - romance novels were just an idea so to speak. But now, I'm totally over the whole zombie show and more than ready to jump in and read!!! Going to hit the library tomorrow (inside browsing now allowed but with the usual masks/6 ft social distancing) and check out a Mary Balogh book. I'll also dig into the thread and read the reactions and insights. Happy to do so as I'm pretty fed up with newspaper and television - between ludicrous propaganda and despicable programming, not much of value at all.

After all, you can't have a man + woman in love without a manly man!
I recently caught a Clark Gable film on TCM - Test Pilot. I started thinking about him and decided to wiki his bio. Turns out, he was considered the epitome of a "manly man"!
  • He received good reviews in Machinal (1928), with one critic describing him as "young, vigorous, and brutally masculine".
  • In a photo essay of Hollywood film stars, Life magazine called Gable, "All man ... and then some".
  • Doris Day summed up Gable's unique personality: "He was as masculine as any man I've ever known, and as much a little boy as a grown man could be – it was this combination that had such a devastating effect on women."
  • An eight-time co-star, long-time friend and on-again, off-again romance, Joan Crawford, concurred, stating on David Frost's TV show in January 1970 that, "He was a king wherever he went. He earned the title. He walked like one, he behaved like one, and he was the most masculine man that I have ever met in my life. Gable had balls."
And so, a very huge thanks to Team Chateau and especially Laura who has suffered sooo much for all of us! Such a tremendous sacrifice that is greatly and sincerely appreciated! 🥰

From the Coronavirus thread:
After learning about Paul i went over to his site and read an interesting article in regards to Covid and Wetiko.

"Though unfamiliar with the indigenous name wetiko, C. G. Jung was well aware of this pathology, referring to it in many different ways (for example, oftentimes referring to the dangers of psychic epidemics, the germ of evil, totalitarian psychosis, imperialistic madness, counterfeiting spirits, powers of darkness, the demon of sickness, etc.). The spirit animating the wetiko mind-virus has been creatively symbolized in as many ways as can be imagined by many great artists, scientists, thinkers and philosophers, and certainly by every spiritual wisdom tradition known to humanity.

Like a cancer of the mind that metastasizes, in wetiko disease a pathological part of the psyche co-opts the healthy parts to collude in propagating itself while concurrently draining its host. When wetiko colonizes and commandeers the executive function of a psyche, it forms a “shadow government” of the psyche that dictates to the ego. If left unchecked—which means we don’t become conscious of the hostile takeover that’s happening within our minds—wetiko will transform us into one of its unwitting instruments to spread and replicate itself in our world. We then become made in the virus’ image – a zombie, one of the walking dead. What happens within an individual psyche that has fallen under the spell of wetiko can be a looking glass through which we can re-cognize how this mind-virus is acting itself out in the world at large, as both the microcosm (the individual) and macrocosm (our species) are reflective iterations and expressions of the same deeper fractal pattern."

Not sure if this clarifies Levy's position on the wetiko virus as per comments in this thread so far. I just keep thinking about the Royal Rife microscope regarding the existence of viruses:

One of the most attractive features of this microscope is that, in contrast to the Electron Microscope, the Universal Microscope does not kill the specimens under observation and affords observation of natural living specimens in all circumstances, meaning it does not rely on fixing or staining to render visibility or definition.

Rife achieved this by using various modes of lighting to bring virus into visibility in their natural colors. He first turned to this technique of using light to stain the subjects because he realised that the molecules of the chemical stains were much too large to enter into the structures he sought to visualise. Furthermore, the typical stains used in microscopy are sometimes lethal to the specimens and he wished to see them in their live state.
[...]
By this means Rife revealed that virus and bacterium have a natural range of refraction to various light environments. This suggested that organisms could be classified -- if not specified -- by their index of refraction in the Risley prism under the Universal Microscope.

Rife began research work on tuberculosis circa 1920. In a short time, it became apparent to Rife there was something else involved in this disease below the level of the bacterium. This spurred his work in developing his "virus" microscopes, of which two preceded the Universal, which is sometimes called the number 3 Rife microscope. Rife was the first worker known to have isolated and photographed the tuberculosis virus, as well as many others. Eventually, Rife also succeeded in isolating a virus specific to cancer, finding it gave off a distinctive purple-red emanation. This virus he named the BX virus: Bacillus X, found in every instance of carcinoma he examined.
With the assistance of Dr. Arthur I. Kendall, using a special medium Kendall had developed for culturing virus, they succeeded in culturing the BX virus. They had little success at first until Rife accidentally left a tube in the glow of an ionizing lamp. He noticed the tube had clouded, indicating activity. Then they performed the culture in a partial vacuum, or anaerobic environment and stimulated them with the ionizing light. Their work was the first successful culturing of virus outside a living host.

Rife extracted the cancer virus from an "unulcerated, human breast mass". He filtered, cultured and recultured these over 10 times over a two hundred and forty hour period. They injected the last generation culture into the breast region of a live rat. The rat would inevitably develop a tumour. Rife would then remove the tumour, extract the virus, and repeat the process. He did this over four hundred times removed from the original sample, proving categorically that the BX virus induced cancerous tumours in every instance.
royal_rife.png

univlarge.png

Rife #3 Universal Microscope

I'm thinking the reason the PTB destroyed his microscopes and his work is because the microscopes allowed seeing viruses manifest out of nothing which destroyed the Darwinian theory of evolution - couldn't allow that!

That giants made it through the destruction of the roman empire boggles the mind.

Just a note on giants as referenced in the session. I think the idea is that there was a change around the time of the fall of the Roman empire, possibly associated with some kind of space rock event, but I think the idea is also that this was a final (or latest) change of which there had been several going back quite a long time. So the change in the gravitational and EM environment was gradual over a long period of time, making it more and more difficult for "taller people" to manage. The "giants" that are attested to over the last 1500 years or so in the 'new world' are usually not very tall (maybe 7 or 8 feet) but still called "giants". So perhaps not too different from the (very few) very tall people still around today.

Thank you for the session.

My kids and I were talking about the Loch Ness monster recently, so they're going to like the follow up information.

After working all day every day, reading feels like more work, at least in the sense that I need to be active in a way to read.
You can just listen instead of reading, through audiobooks. I've read 0 romance novels, and I've listened to 20 from the approved list.

Thanks for new session, very much appreciate it, and grateful to Laura and Teams.
Each new information increased our awareness and added to more knowledge for us to safely navigate in this chaotic state of the negative influences on this planet.

And same time, because the added new knowledge that can raise up our own frequency, so then we can safely ride, fast ever increasing Wave of frequency.

It is interesting that ancient Giants disappeared from this earth, because they couldn’t keep up with frequency of the earth. Maybe same thing happening to some people right now and more likely it will increase in near future.
And another transcript mentioned about Giants, that might be 35 feet tall. Maybe that time Cs trying to tell us something or just humorous.

Correction: that is NOT "35 feet tall" but shoe size 35 (American sizing.)

I checked a shoe size chart and the largest size on it was 16. That equals a foot that is 12.5 inches.

Going from size 6 to 16 is an increase of 3.25 inches. So, going from 16 to 26 would probably be something like 15.75 inches and to 35 something like 19 or 20 inches. (Some of you math geniuses help me out here! See: Shoe Size Chart - US, UK, EU & Inches Conversion )

A 19/20 inch foot is pretty darn big but in no way equates to a being 35 feet tall!

See here for a discussion of the size of the feet of "Big Foot" or "Sasquatch." Bigfoot: Foot Length To Height Ratio Explained

There are casts of feet that are 24 inches long.

If this foot size followed our proportions, this guy would be such an exceptional height it would baffle our minds - close to 16 feet tall. But, given the body proportions of Bigfoot, their feet are likely larger for the height than us, just like Neanderthal who had the same sort of proportions. ...

20" Sasquatch footprint would be 100% more of a Neanderthal's, so height would be around 130" (10'8")

Regarding the romance novels ... I've been reluctant to engage in that direction, as I perceive that genre as being, well, kinda girly. This could well just be a program I have, that I should maybe examine. And yet ... really??? Are there no other genres that can provide a similar level of insight into karmic understandings? I usually gravitate more towards histories, or for light reading science fiction or (more infrequently) fantasy. Stuff with a bit of action. It isn't at all clear to me why genres that appeal more to masculine sensibilities cannot also provide a window into the soul and thereby, an avenue to self-reflexive insight. Maybe I'm missing something really obvious, but I'm genuinely curious if romance novels are the only way to do this work, or if it can't be done using other genres as well.
I know that you have had a few comments on this (Scotties here for instance), and yes, why can't other books provide these understandings? Probably some can, have read some particularly powerful ones (and not enough of them). However here it quickly was realized when reading these romance novels (of particular authors and selected books by Laura), that these karmic understandings were so deeply woven into these stories that they often would touch uncharted territory in self - things locked away and forgotten, or just under the surface. What was going on to produce such a watering pot - that is not suppose to happen. What was being evoked by the reading upon such raw emotions and senses; visual art and architecture, music, dance, colours, textures, designs, smell, beauty - then , ugliness, anger, laughter, joy and devastation. Then courage, cowardliness, femininity, masculinity et cetera - endless. The other thing that can come up (think the Afterlife thread), is the link to grandparents, parents, siblings, uncles and aunts or of the sorrows of lost connections.

So many unexpected things have come up in these books that I would never have expected them.

A: Yes, you have a period of time in which to work while the reality is disintegrating around you, do not waste it!!! Goodbye.

Things are indeed unbelievably hard now, while everyday seems to expand realities into more extreme versions that ones very hope is called into question. In the series Ertugrul (season 3), the other night Ertugrul is fighting his own sense of struggle and trying to help those around him, when he said "hopelessness is sin". That gave me pause.

Thank you all so much for continuing with the gift of sessions with your future selves - and doing so with such grace and levity!

The "giants" that are attested to over the last 1500 years or so in the 'new world' are usually not very tall (maybe 7 or 8 feet) but still called "giants". So perhaps not too different from the (very few) very tall people still around today.
Apparently (cannot think of a reference), roman soldiers referred to some germanic warriors as giants because they were a head or two taller than the average they were used to. There is also the story of Brutus killing the last of giants in britain or something like that, so it's difficult indeed to be sure if all these stories refer to very tall Homo Sapiens or another kind of hominids. Even if these giants weren't that gigantic, the presence of a race of hominins different than sapiens would be equally extraordinary nontheless. OSIT

know that you have had a few comments on this (Scotties here for instance), and yes, why can't other books provide these understandings? Probably some can, have read some particularly powerful ones (and not enough of them). However here it quickly was realized when reading these romance novels (of particular authors and selected books by Laura), that these karmic understandings were so deeply woven into these stories that they often would touch uncharted territory in self - things locked away and forgotten, or just under the surface. What was going on to produce such a watering pot - that is not suppose to happen. What was being evoked by the reading upon such raw emotions and senses; visual art and architecture, music, dance, colours, textures, designs, smell, beauty - then , ugliness, anger, laughter, joy and devastation. Then courage, cowardliness, femininity, masculinity et cetera - endless. The other thing that can come up (think the Afterlife thread), is the link to grandparents, parents, siblings, uncles and aunts or of the sorrows of lost connections.

So many unexpected things have come up in these books that I would never have expected them.

Thanks for that report Voyageur. Something else that occurred to me about this reading project, that I think is central to it, is that the significance of a book (or any received information), is largely dependent on who is reading it. Perhaps having the understanding that we share here, and having worked on the things we've worked on, reading these books is more likely to produce a useful result on us than on the average reader.

Thank you for the new session.

About the giants, this reminds me about the beings called quinametzin by a ancient mexican cultures.

The chronicles of the evangelizers in New Spain and New Spanish historians tell that in ancient times there were giants in what is now known as Mexico. They called them quinametzin, a term used in Mesoamerican mythology for people of great height.

In Aztec cosmogony, the Quinametzin inhabited the era of Atonatiuh, the Water Sun in Mexica mythology, which ended with floods.

After the conquest, very large bones were found. A story by the friar Andrés de Olmos, famous for his work as a Nahuatl, Huastec and Totonac philologist, tells that in the palace of the first viceroy of New Spain, Antonio de Mendoza, bones of a human foot were found where each toe was almost half the palm of a hand.

In the Zumárraga Codex, he explains that for the indigenous people, the giants were created by the gods and perished in the Atonatiuh catastrophe, a supposed great flood.

Later investigations indicate that the Quinametzin were destroyed by a group of merchants the Olmec-Xicalancas from the coast who fought for power and the land they inhabited.

The New Spain historian Mariano Veytia says that when they occupied the banks of Atoyac, the Olmec-Xicalancas encountered naked and disheveled giants who hunted birds and land animals and ate wild fruits and herbs.

Quinametzin.jpg

Fragment of the Vatican Codex where the Toltecs drag the body of a dead giant that the God Tezcatlipoca left in Tula.

It's the chores in life that make a clean house, an excellent meal, an honest relationship. Isn't that right? In that sense, the chores ARE the 'good parts'. Chores are the necessary prerequisite to a good life. And they can also be enjoyment or a form of entertainment, too - if you make the conscious choice to see them that way.

It sounds like you're working a lot, so I understand where you're coming from. When I'm fatigued, I also feel like I have less energy for things that are 'good for me'. I also see them as chores, in the sense that they're tedious and unattractive. But I'd bet you five bucks that once you start reading the Romance Novels, you'll see some new energy starting flowing!

One thing is clear - there are no shortcuts in the Work. And as the C's said, we have only a limited time before reality disintegrates.

Rather than recommend any book or serious, I'd encourage you to start out by reading the thread. It is seriously awesome to see so much cleansing of the centres going on!
Thanks for the thoughtful reply. I have been reading the thread and that’s exactly why I was asking for a recommendation for something that doesn’t start out slow as mud. I’ve seen several people on the thread saying how certain books were not engrossing from the start but got better towards the end. I’m just looking to begin this exercise with a book that’s going to capture our attention from the start to get us going with the reading. Not looking for any shortcuts and I’m happy to put in the hard work.
You can just listen instead of reading, through audiobooks. I've read 0 romance novels, and I've listened to 20 from the approved list.
Thanks for suggestion. Since I work with audio all day, I’m afraid that’s not an option that would free up much of my time for reading. Also, I’d like to read these with my wife as was suggested to me on my marriage thread. My wife is open to it so I want to try it out. We’re trying to get our son on a better schedule, ourselves too, so we might have a bit more time in the evening if I’m not working late so I’ll try getting one book on kindle and see how it goes.

Going from size 6 to 16 is an increase of 3.25 inches. So, going from 16 to 26 would probably be something like 15.75 inches and to 35 something like 19 or 20 inches.
That's about it. Here is the formula : (US Size + 24)/3 = Last Length = Foot length + 1.5 cm.
Therefore a US size 35 leads to a last length of (35+24)/3 = 19.67 inches or 49.95 cm
which is equal to a foot length of 49.95 - 1.5 = 48.45 cm or 19.08 inches.

For comparison Shaquille O'neal's shoe size is 23 while his weight is 325 lb (147 kg) and his height his 7 ft 1 in (2.16 m)

If height, weight and shoe size are proportional, a giant having US shoe size 35 and the same corpulence as O'neal, would weight about 495 lb (225 kg) and his height would be 10 ft 9 inches (3.29 m)

Last edited:
Thank you Chateau crew much to ponder and the giants topic will have people searching there own local History and finding many Legends,Story's and alike to show all the lost truths coming from the session.
Going to start reading the Romance Novels and thank you Laura for helping us all see the broken pathways which without yourself,the chateau crew and the C's would seem like miriads of broken poetry scattered to the wind,your kindness and empathy always shines through and I hope the pain you've had to endure is easeing with each day and each person you help to see themselves and there true reality.Best.

Back
Top Bottom