Posted today on ohiostandsup.org - wondering if the Bossche 'bomb' is having an impact as well as the AZ vaccine suspension - deaths in Israel from Pfizer vaccine? All the other adverse vaccine events mounting up?

New Legislation Proposed by Ohio Stands Up!

If the science supports the narrative – pass the legislation and put the debate to rest
03/15/2021, USA – Ohio Stands Up! Is releasing new state legislation today that they are asking to be passed in every state in the union. This new transparency legislation does not block or change anything related to COVID-19 or the response – it simply seeks to end the dispute.

“If the ‘science’ supports the actions being taken and all that the public is being told then let’s pass this transparency legislation so we can put this to rest. If the other side has nothing to hide then let’s make it the law that they cannot hide it,” said attorney Thomas Renz.
Renz designed the legislation to be just over a page and very accessible to the general public. The debate on the COVID response and the safety and efficacy of the vaccine has grown substantially, and this bill would allow the public to feel comfortable that the response and vaccine are safe.

My family has been fully vaccinated to this point and I have not historically questioned any vaccines but the misleading nature of the response to COVID has made me question the COVID vaccine. Let’s make transparency in science the law so we can all feel safe getting this vaccine if it is truly as safe as we are being told,” said Renz.
It is time to put this debate to rest and allow the American people to come together on this issue. There is never a reason to oppose transparency – unless you have something to hide.

Here is the interview with Rosemary Frei regarding Geert Vanden Bossche mentioned above. (done today 3/16/21) Minute 22: is where the discussion of Bossche starts.

Here is the interview with Rosemary Frei regarding Geert Vanden Bossche mentioned above. (done today 3/16/21) Minute 22: is where the discussion of Bossche starts.

There is more to it

Regarding lowering the safety for new genetic vaccines and other products in development

Apparently several countries (Switzerland, Canada, Singapore, Australia) but also the FDA in the US have issued plans for streamlined, “recommending” guidelines for (easier) accelerated development of future vaccines (lowered standards, less laws in the way, less real testing)

Moving towards the direction to change recommendation under the disguise of a new Consortium called “ACCESS Consortium”

Switzerland based “Corona Transition” reports (in german) about this here in an article from 12 March 2021.

Read: Let’s punch it all the way !

In essence this reminds me of making those emergency approvals for vaccines to become “permanent” - or the new standard - easy bypassing laws and medical common sense. A global wild west for Vaccine bonanza.

A very alarming development. And somehow, just what you would expect from the characteristics of psychopathic energies going high gear.

It does by the way not stop there. Because in agriculture it is now discussed to deploy iRNA pesticides to be sprayed on future crops. A lot appears to move in that direction I will reports back later about the latter.
Absolutely disgusting :barf:

There is more to it

Regarding lowering the safety for new genetic vaccines and other products in development

Apparently several countries (Switzerland, Canada, Singapore, Australia) but also the FDA in the US have issued plans for streamlined, “recommending” guidelines for (easier) accelerated development of future vaccines (lowered standards, less laws in the way, less real testing)

Moving towards the direction to change recommendation under the disguise of a new Consortium called “ACCESS Consortium”

Switzerland based “Corona Transition” reports (in german) about this here in an article from 12 March 2021.

In essence this reminds me of making those emergency approvals for vaccines become more “permanent” - or the new standard of bypassing laws and common sense. A global wild west for Vaccine bonanza.

A very alarming development. And somehow, just what you would expect from the characteristics of psychopathic energies at work.

It does by the way not stop there. Because in agriculture it is now discussed to deploy iRNA pesticides to be sprayed on future crops. A lot appears to move in that direction I will reports back later about the latter.
Absolutely disgusting :barf:

Oh my goodness...regarding the pesticides, assuming these things are allowed because of less scrutiny, or allowed in order to secure crops during uncertain Covid-19 times? Both, and more...of course...
It's moving so quickly now and I can't keep an eye to the curve balls...

Recently a host on finnish alt. media mentioned, that he asked his insurance company, is it possible to get a compensation, if there are ill-effects, when one takes the (Mrna)vaccine.

Answer was like: "no, as it is an experimental treatment". And especially, "if it's taken voluntarily".

I looked at THL's(finnish "health" organization) site, and there it was mentioned, that "Lääkevahinkovakuutuspooli"(freely translated as medical injury insurance pool) only processes cases concerning 2009‒2010 Pandemrix vaccines.

Personally I have no intention to take the jab, but it makes one wonder, how widespread such "insurance excuse policies" are.

Just out of curiosity, I'm going to call my insurance company to find out, what's their take on it.
An update: I called to my insurance company(IF vakuutus), and the answer was no. I was about to ask her, is it about the definition of these vaccines. She rushed to explain something like "they(vaccines) are all approved and insured.

My next question was: by who/what entity? First she said that she can't help with that, and a bit later, that she doesn't 'remember' what that entity was. I did thank for the info and ended the call. I wondered afterwards about such evasive reactions.

But that aside, I found the place/entity, that, I assume, takes care of the possible vaccine injuries in Finland: 'Finnish Mutual Insurance Company for Pharmaceutical Injury Indemnities' (began operation on 1 January 2012): Koronarokotteet - Suomen Keskinäinen Lääkevahinkovakuutusyhtiö

What comes to its actual 'terms of insurance', I found an english version on their site, but not one in finnish. There is a link to it, but it only takes one back to the previous page.

Maybe it's just that they are still working on finnish version, who knows.

So... 🤔

Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, Founder & CSO, Coimeva LLC - appears indeed to be a questionable figure.

Ever since that video i listened a week ago twice, and got angry (over the first part) because of the strange lingering duality (about the mRNA vaccines he was talking about in so strange opposite ways) I mean in one hand being a Gates/GAVI affiliate, admiring the great scientists behind mRNA vaccines, and the great tech behind it - at the same time warning humanity of that it is insane to vaccine people during the height of a pandemic and fears the worst. (I know it also falls well into the prediction the C’s hinted at of mutating into a Black Death like disease in the future). This makes everything even more tricky about this Dr Vaccine guy.

I also am sceptic because why is does he het out of the blue, so much medial space yet being a vaccine guy ? Is it a bait ?

Now since he has said very controversial thing about the mRNA “vaccination” - does he keep his job and company ? Or does he continues to make public speeches at vaccine meetings and conventions ? In theory - he should be history.... right ? Like anyone who stuck up his/her head.

Not to mention of having his own vaccine company, which was discussed in the more recent video of ‘The Last American Vagabond’ in the interview with Rosemary Frei.

A woman which by the way intuitievely ticks many of my boxes of doing a great job in scrutinizing Big Pharma. She has been on my radar for a couple of years - and the video outlines it again, that she has a very critical eye !

I am super happy that they together looked deeper into this Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche figure ! There is just something off about him - but how exactly it all comes about, I don’t know yet...

🤔

Correction Stockholm
(World Wide Demonstration)

It has come to my attention that the
Stockholm version of the World Wide Demonstration on 20 Mar 2021, 13:00 appears to have moved meeting point.

It is now at Norrmalmstorg square instead.

0687AB2D-875D-4335-BDE5-E3516497D9E6.jpeg

Weheeee Yesssss

So, for Stockholm the place and time is finally out, meaning that the World Wide Demonstration will take place on Satueday 20 March 2021, at 13:00 at Sergels-Torg in the heart of Stockholm. My husband and I will go there, because I am off work and we can go together. And make photos 💕

View attachment 43636

I have been listening to old behind the headlines episodes. One in particular that i think would be a grea addition to this thread.

Behind the headlines: The Wetiko Virus and collective psychosis

The interview is with Paul Levy. I think its an excellent listen and just as relevant now than when it was recorded back in 2014. After learning about Paul i went over to his site and read an interesting article in regards to Covid and Wetiko. I want to share an exert or two here.

Winiecki wonders, “How has the specter of Covid-19 been able to haunt 7.5 billion people and bring the world to a standstill in no time at all? Because the narrative massively resonates with something latent that is both teeming and deeply suppressed in people’s subconscious.” Similar to how a symbol in a dream resonates with, speaks to and invokes something in the dreamer, it is not an accident the “specter of Covid-19” has been able to “haunt” humanity. It is only able to have this profound effect on us collectively because it is touching something that is alive and actively at work deep within our unconscious.

In regards to the totalitarian reality we may very well be facing, i think Paul touches on some interesting ideas of what the virus could represent and why it was snatched up.

Though unfamiliar with the indigenous name wetiko, C. G. Jung was well aware of this pathology, referring to it in many different ways (for example, oftentimes referring to the dangers of psychic epidemics, the germ of evil, totalitarian psychosis, imperialistic madness, counterfeiting spirits, powers of darkness, the demon of sickness, etc.). The spirit animating the wetiko mind-virus has been creatively symbolized in as many ways as can be imagined by many great artists, scientists, thinkers and philosophers, and certainly by every spiritual wisdom tradition known to humanity.

Like a cancer of the mind that metastasizes, in wetiko disease a pathological part of the psyche co-opts the healthy parts to collude in propagating itself while concurrently draining its host. When wetiko colonizes and commandeers the executive function of a psyche, it forms a “shadow government” of the psyche that dictates to the ego. If left unchecked—which means we don’t become conscious of the hostile takeover that’s happening within our minds—wetiko will transform us into one of its unwitting instruments to spread and replicate itself in our world. We then become made in the virus’ image – a zombie, one of the walking dead. What happens within an individual psyche that has fallen under the spell of wetiko can be a looking glass through which we can re-cognize how this mind-virus is acting itself out in the world at large, as both the microcosm (the individual) and macrocosm (our species) are reflective iterations and expressions of the same deeper fractal pattern.

In reading the article im reminded of the SJW theory along with people jumping on board with covid and the vaccines as a holier than thou perspective. With all the hotlines to dob in your neighbours. Its interesting and i think the article is well worth a read in how the reaction of covid can be viewed as the large scale Wetiko virus in full display.

Regarding Wetiko, it's something i've wondered myself; that people are in some way picking up on something and the Covid/SJW hysteria serves as an expression or outlet, or at least it partly reflects how they're feeling.

That said, it also strikes me that, were it not for the propaganda and the over representation of these easily hystericised people in the mass media, i think it would be a much harder sell for tptb. Because, it seems to me that, in some ways at least, they're having to work pretty hard to sell hysteria and the new normal to the general public.

It's not that i think otherwise the greater majority of people are so reasonable or aware that they would see through the lies but perhaps it's more that their desire for a 'normal' life is just as strong, and so they may even be willing to overlook or downplay a real crisis so long as it means they can go back to their comfortable lives. That seems to be one reason why the vaccine ID is being successfully sold as the route back to normality. It's also why these 'snitch hotlines' are, for the most part, sneered at by many people, because they're still capable of seeing what they represent.

However, even without this manufactured crises, it's also true that a great many more people were and are actively participating in other warped realities that have come to dominate western society, hedonism and mindless consumerism as just two examples. But i think people are more willing to participate in those, even if they're also massively promoted by mainstream media, and that may be because they play on more fundamental, pleasurable drives.

Well, those are some thoughts anyway. I guess the further down the road we go, the more ponerized those in influential positions become, the harder life gets for the general public, and the more the environment begins to reflect this chaos, the more likely it is that more people will seek out and support these hysterias.

I´ve also noticed that MSM reports nothing but praise for Pfizer and Moderna but reports on side effects and doubts of AstraZeneca.
Basically pushing people to choose greater evil.

Yesterday in the reading workshop we were finishing Ch.47 of the Wave and there it says:

...that puts these mRNA vaccines in a quite different light...
They just might also “turn on” the Nephilim dormant genes... :-O

...just some thoughts...
I think it is worth pointing out as regards what Laura was saying in Ch.47 that the people referred to as Jews today may not in the main be linear descendents of Abraham. The jews of the Old Testament were known as the Israelites or hebrews. They were a semitic people who were divided into twelve tribes or houses who eventually created the Kingdom of Israel. The northern kingdom of Israel was destroyed by the Assyrians around 720 B.C. and the people there were taken into captivity. This left basically two tribes, the Judahites and the Benjamites plus the Levite priesthood centered on Jerusalem. They would subsequently be conquered themselves and taken into captivity by the Babylonian King Nebuchadrezzar II around 600 B.C. (the first diaspora or exile). It is in Babylon that they became known as "Jews". Even though they would reoccupy the old kingdom of Juda, the Romans eventually destroyed Jerusalem in 70 AD (under Titus) and then under Emperor Hadrian scattered the Jews in the second diaspora in AD132.

The people who are called jews today split into two main groups, the Ashkenazi and the Sephardic jews, the latter being mainly based in the Iberian Peninsular before Queen Isabella I of Castile and King Ferdinand II of Aragon expelled them from Spain in the late 15th century. Some scholars claim that the Ashkenazi are primarily descended from the Khazars who were a multi-ethnic conglomerate of mostly Turkic peoples who formed a semi-nomadic kingdom in and around the northern and central Caucasus, although this is hotly contested by other jewish scholars. The Khazars supposedly converted to judaism in and around the 8-9th centuries to avoid being absorbed into the competing Arab and Byzantine Empires and would move westward into Eastern and Central Europe as their lands were steadily overrun. The Ashkenazi form the bulk of today's jewish population in Israel.

Hence, many people who call themselves jews today may not be semitic at all. However, given the widespread migration of Israelites through the two diasporas, many Europeans and North Africans probably have some semitic blood in them and therefore the jewish suppressor gene Laura referred to. The biblical hebrews were themselves a part of a much wider migration of semitic peoples into the Middle East and North Africa at the time of Abraham. Sargon the Great of Akkad who ruled over what had been Sumeria (modern day Iraq) in the 23rd century B.C. was by all accounts a semite. So the semites may already have had a long pedigree in the Middle East before Abraham came along.

I seem to recall that the C's also said that most of the jews killed in the holocaust in WW2 were Sephardic or Abrahamic jews, which suggests that they were being deliberately targeted by STS forces to take out those with the suppressor gene.

I hear that Judy Mikovits, a US scientific researcher who has campaigned against the corona virus pandemic and vaccines, has been arrested and forcibly removed from an aircraft for not wearing two face masks, as reported by PATRIOTIC NEWS | AMP. She is now banned from flying on all US aircraft. It look as though the PTB are more and more doubling down on vaccine opponents. Apparently, she was wearing a mask but they insisted she should wear two, which she pointed out would be injurious to her health and would not allow her to breathe.

I have been listening to old behind the headlines episodes. One in particular that i think would be a grea addition to this thread.

Behind the headlines: The Wetiko Virus and collective psychosis

The interview is with Paul Levy. I think its an excellent listen and just as relevant now than when it was recorded back in 2014. After learning about Paul i went over to his site and read an interesting article in regards to Covid and Wetiko. I want to share an exert or two here.
Yes, my March 5th posts brought up the subject of Wetiko and Paul Levy:
As the Cs have said, the wetiko mind virus is in play and to just enjoy the show.
Speaking of wetiko, this from last summer:

Covid-19 is a Symbol of a Much Deeper Infection

By Paul Levy
I read one of these which was quite lengthy till I got to the end where a shorter version was accessible! :rolleyes: Very wordy and a little mind numbing overall. It's difficult to really comprehend wetiko and how precisely it's manifesting as opposed to just plain ponerization. That the world has gone mad is more than evident.

I hear that Judy Mikovits, a US scientific researcher who has campaigned against the corona virus pandemic and vaccines, has been arrested and forcibly removed from an aircraft for not wearing two face masks, as reported by PATRIOTIC NEWS | AMP. She is now banned from flying on all US aircraft. It look as though the PTB are more and more doubling down on vaccine opponents. Apparently, she was wearing a mask but they insisted she should wear two, which she pointed out would be injurious to her health and would not allow her to breathe.
Yes, I saw this a couple of days ago:

1616004523617.png

"I'm going back to doc tomorrow.
My arm is very bad."
"We will go to COURT and WE WILL WIN so that this never happens again!"
-Dr. Judy Mikovits
3/11/21
OAMF is planning an exclusive interview with Judy in the next two days so you can get all the details of what she had to endure!

Read Full Story
Reported By Donna Hancock

Sorry, old news.

Two camera cars watch whether Rotterdammers comply with corona measures

Two camera cars will soon be driving through Rotterdam to monitor compliance with the corona measures. If Rotterdammers do not comply and, for example, sit too close together in a group, they can be fined up to 390 euros.

The cars will drive through the entire city, but will mainly patrol parks and squares where groups of people gather most often. There will be one car in North and one in South.

Rotterdam is the first municipality to use camera cars. The cars are an extension of the cameras already in the city. These cars are not comparable to scanning cars that scan license plates.
Lees meer: https://t.co/DQjXzFG1ys

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom