Recently a family member asked me if I have any links to articles about the Covid vaccine that I'd like to share. They're trying to decide on whether or not to get the vaccine. They said they'd read a bit about the vaccine so they only know so much about it.

I thought I'd start by sharing this article with them: 5 questions to ask your friends who plan to get the Covid vaccine -- Sott.net.

Curious if others here think that's a good place to start. I've also thought about sharing some articles from Mercola. Also, the few times I've talked to them about it, they mentioned possibly waiting it out a few years before getting the vaccine, that they'd rather not be a guinea pig.
It think with the new info coming out of the EU regarding halting the Astrazeneca vaccine in certain countries, that's a really good starting point...a kind of "Hang fire a minute, let's wait and see what happens with this, because this is worrying."

While this was an interesting read, I came to think of two aspects that don't quite fit the theory of things being pre-planned:

1) If the Consortium/PTB knew in advance that this type of 'vaccination' will make the virus mutate wildly into more dangerous forms, how were/are they going to protect themselves? According to what was implied in this article, you're both damned if you take, or damned if you don't take the 'vaccine'. Since it's hihgly probable, IMO, that no-one can predict the exact kind of mutated viruses this will create, it's equally probable that the Consortium-peeps don't have a 'silver bullet' in their pockets to prevent themselves to become infected.

I think that the C's implied that this 'pandemic' was a result of an accidental leak/infection, and that multiple malevolent agendas kicked into motion after they realized that it had started spreading. Which would confirm the above, that they were, and are not, prepared of what all these mutations will lead up to (which I think was alluded to in the latest C-session). So, in essence, the psychopaths - like viruses killing the host - are not aware that they're destroying themselves in the process.

2) Why would the shadow masters use one if its own favorite populations (Israelis) for an experiment? Wouldn't it be more 'useful' to make a 'lab' out of a country that you'd want to get rid of anyway? Well, maybe the whole thing is more controllable this way? As an extention, maybe the plan is to use Israel as an example, a 'golden standard, and '100% evidence' of the efficacy of these vaccines – and to control every miniscule detail and to prevent any pesky leaks they're using their 'own' population, since the infrastructure is optimal for policing everything?

In any case, I think that things will soon become very chaotic. One of the burning questions is, how can we who are unvaccinated protect ourselves against these dangerous mutations?

Shadow Masters have no Loyality

Using their tools according to their benefits (with a much larger goals in mind). Which means, there are no holy cows for them, I would suggest. I am (in a way) not surprised that the Israeli people are now being used, cheated, violated and treated by their own "government" in ways, that makes one often think of Nazi times. But I am chocked, that it actually happens the way it does.

Dark Powers also have a strong affection for perversion; to pit lambs against each other, and to sacrifice what once was shown off, as being treasured almost god-like. Like first adoring and exploiting an outstanding, amazingly beautiful young woman - giving her God like status.... and then, if/when she shows signs of independency (or too lofty ego tripping) - trashing her while enjoying the demise (for a couple seconds).

Until... "Neeeeext !" Kind of the Dark Hollywood style...

Now apply this to whole nations.

The Year of 2015

What about the Patent registry in the US and Netherlands, listing a "System an Method for testing for Covid-19" made on 13 Oct 2015 by Richard A Rothchild, London ? With the addition, not to publish the information until Oct 2020. Is that not a hint on that there was been planning in the works - 5 years before the "outbreak" ?

COVID_19_method_for_testing_pa2.jpg

Screenshot_2020_10_15_at_11_30b.jpg

The Year of 2017

Then there was the register at the Worldbank, listing hundred millions of Covid-19 test kits being shipped everywhere in the world during year 2017 and 2018. That's a lot of "covid-19" in a world and time, years before, where none officially existed... (they changed the name from "Covid-19 test kits" into something else in Oct 2020). But during Aug 2020 it had the "Covid-19" name in it.

Was that just an accident ? Why did they change the name later ? Are those coincidences ? Or perhaps on purpose false implemented trails ?

(it's my honest question, because I do not know)

Erase. Rewind. Then Repeat.

We also have to consider this: The background players in this "Covid Planedmic", already tried with help of WHO to sent up several "test balloon" plandemics. e.g. the one 12 years ago with the swine flu. Same front puppet players were back then in the works, as are now. Same strange behavior, too (Dr Drosten, Berlin Charité, who in the past 17 years, ALWAYS within a couple days and always first in the world provided specific PCR tests ready for testing and "proving" those new viral, highly dangerous strains...)

As he did with Covid-19, he was first. And the WHO immediately accepted his papers/tests within zero time.

In the case of the swine flu, together with infamous UK "Scientist Professor" Neil Ferguson extreme deaths predictions where made (which were false) and tried their best to punch the world with fear... and new vaccines. As he did in 2020.

Dr Wolgang Wodarg was the one who called for an Investigation on EU level, which ended the Pandemic that never was one, and disrupted the expensive, rushed "vaccines" that where allowed to be injected into people, causing many cases of Narcolepsy (especially in Sweden, because Tegnell let 75% of the population to be "vaccinated")

Plenty of Exercises & Plandemic Test balloons
with similar Covid-19 style

To me, this all hints at a lot of planning - one or the other way - but still too many indications, too similar to the Plandemic that now is being played out. Of course, the earlier attempts were more clumsy - but in hindsight, strongly indicative that already back in 2009 - was a lot of alignments of interests going on between medical players in Big Pharma, governments, authorities, private interests (tests, equipment etc), buddy politics and the dark portal WHO acting like a global anchor of "recommendations". Which changes statements, recommendations in such ways, which makes every new test ballon earlier to fly. Even if the WHO now sometimes "is giving in" - by weaken their own statements - they never retract any of their earlier statements !

So, the game is allowed to continue - no matter that the mortality rate has been found - by the WHO - being at the level of a moderate flu, or that the PCR are not validated as a medical product (it only is granted to be used for emergency - but has never been validated). Well, because they can't - PCR are not valid for diagnostics.

Name of the Game

The WHO never retracted the PCR tests, never actively tried recommending to end all lockdowns, either. Never retracted the use of Masks (despite their findings that they are not really helpful) So - the Plandemic can continue - business as usual - and the WHO is all in for it.

It is not in WHO's words, and changed statements where their energy goes - it is in what they are doing (and avoid to do what is right), which points out, where their true energy signature is headed towards !

• It reminds me of a guy who babbles boldly and widely to everyone who wants to listen, how much he wants to quit smoking. We perceive him as being "wow, engaged and determined". But his energy points towards a different reality being oriented/aligned towards the next cigarettes. It suggests where his true energy signature it headed towards (the manifestation of his reality)

That's why the WHO in my eyes, is a corrupted mafia organization which acts deliberately against humanity, and used as a major tool/portal to implement the opposite of what they symbolize. I believe whatever the WHO says in their "correctional statements" - must be considered to be soft damage control. (Double speak) In order to remain at the top of the game, as a spider web tool, obeyed by most nations - and that is what gives them (the dark powers) the umbrella to continue this farce. Albeit the WHO is a private organization, has nothing to do with democracy - yet they act like an official and democratic entity.

While being intimately deep in bed with Bill Gates/NAVI and all the corruption revolving genetic "vaccines". The WHO is splendid into declaring and spreading Plandemics - but awfully "powerless" of stopping them - as new vital info emerges, which at any time could end the Plandemic.

So; why doesn't the charade stop ?

There is lot of streamlined behavior flowing towards same directions. You can't do this without plans and alignments of interests together with almost all of the worlds nations governments supporting it.

I see nothing coincidental in any of it.

Czech Airlines Bancrupsy

Czech-Airlines-A319.jpg

Aviation24.be reported on 12 March 2021 (in english) that the Czech Airlines has been declared brancrupt by the Prague City court, in the wake of the Covid Plandemic - with a debt of CZK of 1.8 billion equivalent to 68 million €. Apparently, or according aviation24 it is one of the worlds oldest airlines.

2018-01-27-14-48-01_1.jpg

Close to bankruptcy - Stockholm Skavsta Airport

In Sweden, Aviation24.be reports on 3 March 2021 (english) that the airport Stockholm-Skavsta in the municipality of Nyköping 100 km south of Stockholm, appears to be close (within few weeks) to bankruptcy. Neither state nor commune are willing to put in more money, because of that the airport had taken out plenty of profits for a long time, without investing for the future (or something like that). "Nyköping Municipality has a 9.9 per cent minority share in the airport. The rest is owned by Vinci airports headquartered in France".

The Skavsta Airport was mainly used by Ryanair and Wizz Air.

A Swedish Article about the rejection of putting in more money, was written on 9 March 2021 by "TravelNews Sverige" about the subject, that the Swedish Government at this stage does not find any reason to financially support the private owned Skavsta Airport. The owners should be taking responsibility instead. The Gov's priority is to secure important infrastructures in Sweden, while it is up to regions and communes how to evaluate the importance of charter airports.

(Funny that the Gov calls Ryanair and Skavsta Airport... charter)

image.jpg

Norway goes rampant

They dig deep into the new strain scare, with help of fraudulent non-valid for diagnostic PCR tests and large increase of "positive cases" (or so they claim), saying that in Oslo the situation is devastating - and youngsters are driving the pandemic. Therefore the Norwegian Government issues another change, forbidding private households to have more than two visitors. (How do they manage to bypass the Fundamental Basic Norwegian Law like that ?!) The article issued by our Swedish mainstream media DN.se wrote about it today (in Swedish), 16 March 2021.

Sidenote:

I do not know that when a leading mainstream media says "forbidding", that is equivalent to that of a true law forbidding something. Due to that the nature of mainstream media often uses expressions which slide in favor for the planedmic narrative.

The more the merrier

As a side note, DN.se wrote earlier that Norway changed its pandemic laws by a whopping 42 times ! It is also mentioned in the article that more and more younger people born in the 90s, end up in hospitals.

Is it because they change the cases into covid-19, like in Germany with toxic mistreatments ? Or is it because of the toxic consequences induced by the mRNA injections, similar to what is reported from Israel, where hospitalized cases as well deaths are increasing among younger people.

After all, also AstraZeneca's Vaccine is under investigation in Norway. In Sweden, they have not stopped it. WHO as well Stockholm based EMA (European Medicines Agency), give continued support to the AstraZeneca/Oxford "vaccine". 121.000 Norwegian people have gotten the AstraZeneca/Oxford "vaccine" up to date.

It think with the new info coming out of the EU regarding halting the Astrazeneca vaccine in certain countries, that's a really good starting point...a kind of "Hang fire a minute, let's wait and see what happens with this, because this is worrying."

I think it's the psychopaths fighting against each other and in particular, I think the British psychopaths may not be liked much by some other international psychopaths. It's quite clear that the view here in the UK is the AZ vaccine is something beyond reproach as it's a source of national pride. As such politics now rules the domain and science is nonexistence but scientism thrives. I think the UK may have been under the impression that it can leave the EU and still position itself as a major force but I think some psychopaths elsewhere may have different ideas.

As such, I say let them fight each other. Hopefully in the process some truth about these vaccines emerges.

Plus I tell you what. The fact they are rubbishing the AZ vaccine is REALLY good for poor countries. Remember, the AZ vaccine is earmarked for the poor countries. Pfizer and Moderna are for the rich countries.

So actually what they are doing is bringing down confidence in the AZ vaccine which as a result will probably make people not want to take it thereby buying some countries a bit of time to watch what comes from places like Israel and UK that have jabbed a high proportion of their population.

I suggest to check the countries where Astrazeneca is halting, if is being replaced by Pfizer

same (new) RNA technology, same owner (BlackRock), one of the Big Four Companies

I wonder if when Pfizer give problems and halting, will be replaced by "Astrazeneca"
only thinking, Ironically ..
I'm curious for those who may have only had the one shot so far of OAZ...no mixing of vaccines recommended, and a few weeks delay in getting the second shot may be ok, but if investigations take longer, then what?

Finland also wanting to go rampant

image.php.jpeg
Image by MARKKU ULANDER/LEHTIKUVA - Showing Finnish Prime Minister Sanna Marin

It is suggested (politically pushed) in Finland with Prime Minister Sanna Marin, to get support to implement a curfew for the Finnish citizens, to be forbidden to go out at night. (A final decision has not been made yet) There are negotiations going on between several ministers, Social and health department, Department of Justice and Institute for Health and Welfare. The article about this comes from HBL (Hufvudstadsbladet, in swedish language, published on 10 March 2021)

Back
Top Bottom