Some concerned Dutch army veterans call on the police to act more restrained against anti lockdown demonstrators: "We have seen in conflict areas how it can escalate when the population turns against you en masse.''

Link (in Dutch): Gerard Celosse on LinkedIn: Beste politieagenten, hier een berichtje van een klein groepje bezorgde

Dear Police Officers, Here is a message from a small group of concerned veterans.

We understand how frustrating your job can be. We also understand that protesters can get the blood out from under your nails. We also understand that sometimes you have to get tough with rioters, criminals and other troublemakers. We also realize that videos are often taken out of context and the public often does not get to see the whole situation. But we also have to be honest and say that disproportionate action is taken against protesters.

Many times these are people who want to demonstrate peacefully. These are your fellow countrymen. Fellow countrymen who are very concerned about the Covid measures that seriously infringe on their freedom. Despite the fact that there are thugs among them, they are mostly ordinary people who want their voices to be heard. Which should be allowed in a democracy. As soldiers and veterans, we - green and blue - have fought side by side with you against evil so that others can live in safety and peace. However, these people are not evil. Please be understanding of your fellow man and where you can, please step back. We have seen in conflict areas how it can escalate when the population turns against you en masse.

I fear it is only a matter of time before the police kill someone. And then all bets are off.

It is not illogical to surmise that COVID was essentially and predominately a mind virus with the aim of preparing the psychological ground for the need for a rushed to market gene technology disguised as a vaccine as a way out of the perpetual fear (which you could not warrant otherwise) which are then delivered as the purposeful means by which the vaccinated 'birds' will go on to significantly cull for you the remaining unvaccinated 'birds', creating the need/demand for more vaccines which go on to... etc etc.

All hidden behind plausible deniability (the answer to the riddle of how you can get away with commencing a species wide genocide without anyone grasping what is happening).

"Previously, a hot strain was so nasty, it wiped itself out. Now, you keep its host alive with a vaccine, then it can transmit and spread in the world," Read said. "So, it's got an evolutionary future, which it didn't have before."

But does this evolutionary future breed more dangerous viruses?

This study argues yes. In a second experiment, unvaccinated and vaccinated chickens were infected with one of the five Marek's disease strains, and then put into a second arena with a second set of unimmunized birds, known as sentinels.... The virus spread to sentinel birds nine days faster if it came from a vaccinated chicken versus an unvaccinated one. In addition, sentinels died faster when exposed to vaccinated chickens versus unvaccinated chickens.

"One way to look at that experiment is that shows vaccinating birds kills unvaccinated birds.
The vaccination of one group of birds leads to the transmission of a virus so hot that it kills the other birds, said Read said......

"Our concern here, primarily and foremost, is whether this is going to happen with any of the vaccines that we give to people," said molecular biology James Bull of the University of Texas Austin, who specializes in the evolution of viruses and bacteria....

To test the imperfect vaccine hypothesis in humans, you would need monitor the vaccine response for either a large or isolated population for a long time. Doing this would allow a researcher to gauge how the vaccine interacts with the virus and if that relationship is evolving. Does the vaccine merely reduce symptoms, or does it also keep patients from getting infected and transmitting the virus?" (""This chicken vaccine makes its virus more dangerous", PBS)

If this is a correlation with what is happening in humans, then perhaps we are going to be introduced to the concept that "those of our population who are vaccinated are "inadvertantly" going to destroy those of us who are not vaccinated."

The Hague, Netherlands. 200 people arrested, and even a warning shot fired. It's like this almost every Sunday, but more and more people are coming to the demonstrations. Hopefully the police will soon be outnumbered.

Beating up on defenseless civilians.
Until someone had enough and draws a gun at officer and a full crackdown begins because of that and a symethrical response from people and you have full blown chaos, or it could be other way around when there are already warning shoots, one officer gets nervous and that s it. Generally speaking people are too civil and nice, or better said programmed to be like that and take abuse not fighting back.

One collegue from work said that he has a friend in army and that they started obligated them to take vaccine because if not they could not advance in rank but he said he won t, and now there is a talk on EU level about having smart cards and barcods to cross a border. I am courious why they did polls how many people will take vacinnes and how much won t in goverment agencies, are they making statistics on how many man they can count on? It would not help them anyway because reality has a way of having it s way in the end.

According to Croatian and German MSM, many european countries stopped vaccination with AstraZeneca and a detailed investigation of serious diseases was requested.

The German Federal Ministry of Health announced on Monday that it was stopping vaccination with AstraZeneca and called for a recommendation from the Paul Ehrlich Institute on the need for further testing of the vaccine.

In Hamburg, all AstraZenec vaccination dates were canceled until further notice. A ministry spokesman said other vaccines would be used only for those appointments agreed today during the day.

The European Medicines Agency (EMA) will decide "whether and how the new findings will affect further vaccine use," a health ministry spokesman said.

Denmark is the first country to stop vaccination with AstraZenec and has cited several severe cases of blood clots. Norway, Iceland, Bulgaria, Ireland and the Netherlands on Sunday night followed .

Austria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Luxembourg have stopped using one batch of AstraZeneca, and Italy and Romania have stopped vaccinating with another batch of AstraZenece.

...but nothing´s wrong with mRNA vaccines.... :nuts:

I am quite interested to know what peoples' thoughts are regarding a possible job loss due to refusal to take the vaccination. I am not asking this from my viewpoint, as this has not been mentioned in a serious way in my area of employment at the present time. However, I wonder what the scenario would be if someone who was threatened with job loss or actually lost their job, decided to take the employer to court. Surely the authorities would not want things publicised in this way. The general public would be exposed to lots of damning information about the covid, pandemic and vaccination lies, and with a clever lawyer, knowledge would be brought into the public arena which was not allowed to be there before.

It seems to me that the "anti" brigade do not have access to a reliable platform in which to put forward their views and the views of anti-vaccination experts etc. At present we are condemned as so called "conspiracy theorists" who belong on the very worst, and least believable, areas of social media. There is a complete lack of informed debate on anything resembling mainstream media. Surely a high profile court case would at least create a bit of a wave somewhere....or not?

I am quite interested to know what peoples' thoughts are regarding a possible job loss due to refusal to take the vaccination. I am not asking this from my viewpoint, as this has not been mentioned in a serious way in my area of employment at the present time. However, I wonder what the scenario would be if someone who was threatened with job loss or actually lost their job, decided to take the employer to court. Surely the authorities would not want things publicised in this way. The general public would be exposed to lots of damning information about the covid, pandemic and vaccination lies, and with a clever lawyer, knowledge would be brought into the public arena which was not allowed to be there before.

It seems to me that the "anti" brigade do not have access to a reliable platform in which to put forward their views and the views of anti-vaccination experts etc. At present we are condemned as so called "conspiracy theorists" who belong on the very worst, and least believable, areas of social media. There is a complete lack of informed debate on anything resembling mainstream media. Surely a high profile court case would at least create a bit of a wave somewhere....or not?
Getting alternative income streams going is a priority right now.

Much as was done with the election lawsuits, rather than actually engage the arguments, they'll simply dismiss them alleging some cockamamie nonsense.

Given the issues around the AZ vaccine, I don't think employers can mandate vaccines. Reason being, what happens if next year an issue is found with Pfizer or Moderna vaccine that main stream media acknowledges?

Imagine all those people who got the vaccine for no other reason other than because their job demanded them to?

This is not a direction they will want to go down on as I can see things turning violent in an uncontrollable way. It's one thing taking a vaccine off your own back and then suffering an injury, it's another being forced to and then suffering an injury. If there's risk, there must be choice.

Getting alternative income streams going is a priority right now.

Much as was done with the election lawsuits, rather than actually engage the arguments, they'll simply dismiss them alleging some cockamamie nonsense.
Yes @cinnamon I agree.The narrative is entirely filtered by the media and politicians. So the para-logic and pseudo reality is constructed with facts ignored.
If we as individuals learn more enabling us to discuss with sound logic relevant topics, maybe we help others to become more informed. Thus empowering them to make their own choices instead of succumbing to fear.
I have consciously been practicing and refining how I engage in topical conversations. First with friends then more and more with people when they say things I disagree with. It’s very uncomfortable, but I am getting better at saying things like...
“There’s another way of looking at this”,
“Yes I understand the motivation to lock down , but then what?...”
“This is a concern to me because...”

The more I learn the more confidence and less desperation I feel to make somebody understand my point. I am trying to speak so that I create an opportunity for others to understand.
My point being, nothing external to us as individuals is likely to change a thing. Unfortunately job losses and death rates won’t matter as the PTB end game is mass vaccination with mRNA treatments. They believe they just need to hang in there until the population is subdued by this scheme.
And so that’s what we do, be strategic about setting ourselves up so that they
“Have no power over [us]”.

Last edited:
If this is a correlation with what is happening in humans, then perhaps we are going to be introduced to the concept that "those of our population who are vaccinated are "inadvertantly" going to destroy those of us who are not vaccinated."
@Tuulikki I understand you are making the point that this is the logic the PTB will use to create peer pressure on the unvaccinated.
So we need to be clear on the argument against:
Consider Geert vanden Bosschen logic. He believes it’s people’s innate immunity that can eliminate the virus. Vaccinated people have compromised innate immunity which is not antigen specific, due to increased physiological resources being used by the body to develop antigen specific immunity. Vaccinated people are forced into this but the problem is, as the virus mutates the antibodies they have no longer match the virus.
This would mean unvaccinated people with non-compromised innate immunity are in a much better way.

This would mean unvaccinated people with non-compromised innate immunity are in a much better way.
You would think so, but that's not what Bossche is indicating if I'm understanding him correctly:

Bossche states that the multiple emerging, “much more infectious” viral variants, are already examples of “immune escape” from our ‘innate immunity’, and were most-likely created by the government interventions themselves; the so-called Non-Pharmacological Interventions (NPIs) – i.e. lockdowns and cloth facial coverings. Unofficially, but also more aptly known as the Non-Scientific Interventions.
He believes that:
  • Ongoing mass vaccination deployments are “highly-likely to further enhance ‘adaptive’ immune escape as none of the current vaccines will prevent replication/transmission of viral variants”
  • As such, “The more we use these vaccines for immunizing people in the midst of a pandemic, the more infectious the virus will become”.
  • And “With increasing infectiousness comes an increased likelihood of viral resistance to the vaccines”.
He claims his beliefs are basic principles taught in a student’s first vaccinology class – “One shouldn’t use a prophylactic vaccine in populations exposed to high infectious pressure (which is now certainly the case as multiple highly infectious variants are currently circulating”).

He states that to “fully escape”, the highly mutable virus, “only needs to add another few mutations in its receptor-binding domain”.

People Stand to Lose their Natural ‘Innate’ Immunity as a Consequence of the Meddling​

His real worry though, or as he puts it, “beyond worried”, is that the humankind may severely damage it’s own, natural ‘innate’ immunity, because of the mass deployment of vaccination programs at this critical juncture. Our ‘innate’ immunity would be lost (a rich, variant-nonspecific, form of natural immunity).

It would also mean that vaccine-mediated protection would be lost.
Geert-Vanden-Bossche-Beyond-Worried-Keynote-Mar-2-2022.png

Screenshot of Bossche Keynote – Vaccine Summit (Ohio), March 2nd
All whilst new, more dangerous variants would be getting actively breed by mankind. In effect, “turning a relatively harmless virus into a bioweapon of mass destruction”.
  • Vanden Bossche – Vaccine Summit Ohio, March 2nd), keynote slides PDF, ‘Why should current Covid-19 vaccines not be used for mass vaccination during a pandemic?’
  • Vanden Bossche – ‘We must halt all ongoing Covid-19 mass vaccination campaigns as a temporary health benefit to the most vulnerable groups does not justify a public health disaster of international concern’, summary of the manuscript PDF, February 26th. Note “In our naïve and simplistic attempt to prevent the pandemic from running its natural course, we are in fact providing the beast with an even much better opportunity to escape host immunity than natural infection does.”
Full article:

Session 30 January 2021:
Q: (Pierre) When we asked months ago about the next big economic crisis, they said that it will start as usual with a manufactured crisis, but it will get out of hand. I was wondering if this pattern will be synchronous with the current sanitary situation? Fake pandemic, fake economic crisis, and then real pandemic and real economic crisis?

A: Sure. That's elementary dear Pierre!

Session 31 December 2020:
(Gaby) So it seems to have changed a bit. There seems to be The Return of Covid. There were a few cases like those reported back in March, people with masses in the lungs, a sort of interstitial pneumonia, but they're happening to young people now. So I was wondering if this is the result of the new vaccination program? Even though it hasn’t started officially, there have been thousands already vaccinated; something like 40 thousand during the experimental phase.

(L) So, you're saying that there are some really bad cases of Covid, and you're wondering if that's due to those who have been vaccinated?

A: Most likely. But do not forget what is being done to the population in terms of terror and predisposed belief. Further, wearing masks creates a perfect breeding ground for mutations and intensification of the illness.

Q: (L) So people are being programmed to believe that they're gonna die. Also, their bodies are being poisoned by their own effluvia from wearing masks and by being turned into walking talking garbage dumps by re-breathing their own waste... It's like rats breed in garbage dumps, and viruses breed in physical-body garbage dumps. If you don’t take the trash out of your body properly, you become a contaminated dump ripe for all kinds of pathogens to move in and take over.

(Joe) There are several vaccines. Two of them are messenger RNA vaccines that have never been used on humans before. We know more or less what they do. I was just wondering if those mRNA vaccines are particularly dangerous for people as compared to the standard type?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Dangerous in terms of increasing the chances that people will get sick, or have some kind of... What's the danger from that kind of vaccine?

A: Messing around with DNA is iffy at best. Because of genetic recombination, each individual is unique. The purveyors of vaccines such as this have not well considered that some individuals might be transformed into mutation and amplification and mass production factories of something way worse than Covid.

Q: (Joe) So is that the best bet then for a real plague? A real pandemic might come from the vaccine for Covid...

(L) A real, horrible pandemic might come from this vaccine interacting with the DNA of specific individuals. There may be a small percentage of them, but all it takes is one.

(Gaby) Or could it be more like... Ya know, it's the spike protein that is produced that is like HIV and also endogenous retroviruses that are already resident in our DNA that could be activated and behave like a Black Death. Or could it be something more like we'll be seeing a lot more cancer, for example?

A: Think something more like Black Death.

Q: (Gaby) Though certainly, we’ve already seen that COVID can amplify and accelerate already existing conditions. In another direction, we've been discussing on the forum about things we could take to protect us in case we have to be vaccinated. Will other people being vaccinated be a source of potential Black Death even if you don't get vaccinated?

(Joe) That was the idea. This mRNA vaccine causes your body to produce the spike protein from this coronavirus. Is it possible that within your body, that protein could be combined with some other more benign virus?

(Gaby) From what I understand, components of the spike protein are homologous to some of our endogenous retroviruses. They've found in our endogenous retroviruses even stuff that's similar to Ebola.

(L) In other words, sticking messenger RNA in a vaccine is a really, REALLY bad idea.

(Chu) And we wouldn't even need a cometary event to cause mass death on the planet?

Q: (Joe) This is a spike protein from an outside pathogen that your body doesn't make. Obviously your body defends against it.

(L) But your body could be retooled to make it in mass quantities and make it particularly virulent.

(Joe) Or to make some hybrid with some other virus in your body.
[...]
(Joe) Yeah, but I think they're saying that humanity has one last chance to learn the truth and accept reality WITHOUT the mass suffering. If they don't take that one...

(L) Then they get the mass suffering, in spades most likely.

Q: (L) If they buy into this, the suffering is gonna intensify exponentially and failure and collapse will be reached rapidly.

Session 4 July 2020:
Q: (Joe) When they say that dark forces do not give up so easily, does that mean they're not about to give up the control measures that have been implemented and the power that they've accrued to themselves as a result of the virus?

Q: (Joe) And anybody who complains too much about it would get in trouble?

A: Close

Q: (Pierre) Not giving up so easily, it suggests as well that they're going to lose this power.

(Artemis) Yeah, it's about their wishful thinking. It's kind of inevitable what's going to happen, but they just refuse to see it.

A: They will go too far as usual and all will come crashing down. But it will take some time. Be patient and circumspect.

If Bossche is right, the Covid mass vaccination will be the cause of the real plague - viral immune escape - and our innate immune system destroyed.

The article referenced in my last post contains Bossche's letter to the WHO. In it he states what he believes is the only option for the disaster that has been created:

Paradoxically, the only intervention that could offer a perspective to end this pandemic (other than to let it run its disastrous course) is …VACCINATION. Of course, the type of vaccines to be used would be completely different of conventional vaccines in that they’re not inducing the usual suspects, i.e., B and T cells, but NK cells.

There is, indeed, compelling scientific evidence that these cells play a key role in facilitating complete elimination of Covid-19 at an early stage of infection in asymptomatically infected subjects.
NK cells are part of the cellular arm of our innate immune system and, alike natural Abs, they are capable of recognizing and attacking a broad and diversified spectrum of pathogenic agents.

There is a sound scientific rationale to assume that it is possible to ‘prime’ NK cells in ways for them to recognize and kill Coronaviruses at large (include all their variants) at an early stage of infection. NK cells have increasingly been described to be endowed with the capacity to acquire immunological memory.
By educating these cells in ways that enable them to durably recognize and target Coronavirus-infected cells, our immune system could be perfectly armed for a targeted attack to the universe of Coronaviruses prior to exposure.

As NK cell-based immune defense provides sterilizing immunity and allows for broad-spectrum and fast protection, it is reasonable to assume that harnessing our innate immune cells is going to be the only type of human intervention left to halt the dangerous spread of highly infectious Covid-19 variants.
If we, human beings, are committed to perpetuating our species, we have no choice left but to eradicate these highly infectious viral variants. This will, indeed, require large vaccination campaigns. However, NK cell-based vaccines will primarily enable our natural immunity to be better prepared (memory!) and to induce herd immunity (which is exactly the opposite of what current Covid-19 vaccines do as those increasingly turn vaccine recipients into asymptomatic carriers who are shedding virus).

So the answer is still yet another mass vaccination?!!! :scared:

If Bossche is right, the Covid mass vaccination will be the cause of the real plague - viral immune escape - and our innate immune system destroyed.

please, let me add about reprodutive system damage or anomalies, maybe a kind of sterilization at least for certain groups, or something like Eugenics

vaccination with messenger RNA seems to me a little suspicious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom