I would suggest

that the Sott.net article is indeed a great way to start 💕 a journey asking good questions - which are valid - without being intimidating aggressive.
Thanks, right now I'm thinking of sharing maybe one other article or video for now. Any recommendation you or anyone else here might have for what other article or video to share, is appreciated.

Close to certain said family member is also not aware of sott.net or this forum so isn't familiar with the amount of material on the topic that is discussed here. This is the first person in my family to ask me for info on the vaccines; other family including other family who have since gotten the vaccine, haven't asked me directly for info or for my take on it.

This is a subject with far wider implications in itself but is still directly emerging out of the COVID place holder/catch all launch pad, so I'm posting it here and in particular for UK members to monitor.

From Gov.uk.

The UK digital identity and attributes trust framework

I'll let the Orwellian DoubleSpeak talk for itself but the implications are clear. The road map to all and everything you are and do being locked into a centralized digital identity. Not that we didn't expect this but its now in motion and the clock is ticking.

I had to include below the deliberately juvenile and facile single graphic provided to show you have absolutely nothing to fear from this!

DI_graphic_960x640.png

Details

Digital identities are an easy way to help us prove who we are without the need for physical documents. They can also help us prove things about us, such as our age or our qualifications.

This document sets out the government’s vision for the rules governing the future use of digital identities. It is part of the government’s wider plan to make it quicker and easier for people to verify themselves using modern technology. The aim is to create a process as trusted as using passports or bank statements.

The government is inviting comments and feedback. You can do this here:

Comment on the framework using the feedback survey

The survey is open until 12 pm on Thursday 11 March 2021.

This new ‘trust framework’ lays out a set of rules organisations should follow, including the principles, policies, procedures and standards governing the use of digital identity. The framework sets out areas such as:

• how organisations should handle and protect people’s data
  • what security and encryption standards should be followed
  • how user accounts should be managed
  • how to protect against fraud and misuse
Once it is finalised, we expect the framework to be brought into law.

Ministerial foreword

Matt Warman MP, Minister for Digital Infrastructure

It has become increasingly important in this digital age to be able to establish trust, particularly online. This is the foundation thriving markets are built on. Having an agreed digital identity that you can use easily and universally will be the cornerstone of future economies.

There are times in day-to-day life when you may be asked to prove something about yourself to access a service or product. When buying alcohol you may need to prove you are over 18. When opening a bank account you need to certify who you are and where you live. When starting a new job you need to clear pre-employment screening.

This might be easy if you have a passport or driving licence and you are able to offer these face to face. At other times it can be difficult. You may not have recognised physical documents or may not be able to travel to prove you are who you say you are. Physical documents can also be stolen, falsified or misplaced. They can be expensive to replace and their loss can lead to identity theft and fraud.

This government is committed to solving these problems digitally and without the need for a national identity card.

In response to last year’s Digital Identity Call for Evidence, we committed to:

• creating a clear framework of rules which show what ‘good’ digital identities look like — this will enable business to innovate, and help you to access products and services with ease, confident that there are standards in place to protect you from fraud and safeguard your privacy
  • establishing a governance and oversight function to own these rules, keep them up to date, and make sure they are followed
  • developing proposals to remove legislative and regulatory blockers to the use of secure digital identities and establish safeguards for citizens
This document, the first ‘working’ version of the UK digital identity and attributes trust framework, is an important step to meeting these commitments.

I want the trust framework to help facilitate a clear understanding between people using identity products, the organisations relying on the service and the service providers, letting each party know data is being used appropriately and kept safe.

Successfully combating fraud and cyber crime can only be achieved by government working with the private sector. This framework, which will need to be underpinned by further new robust legislative and regulatory mechanisms before it can be finalised, can help to strengthen how we work together to restrict opportunities for criminals and protect people.

The trust framework is being published now as a first stage industry prototype (or ‘alpha’) so that we can test it with services, industries, organisations and potential users. My department is taking this collaborative approach to make sure that when the final version is published it meets the needs of those who will rely on it.

Publishing an ‘alpha’ version allows these key stakeholders to continue to provide feedback as the document is iterated. It also gives service providers and relying parties early insight into the rules of the road and gives you, the user, confidence your digital identity and attributes will only be shared in a controlled and protected way. My department will actively seek feedback from across industry, civil society, other government departments, and the public sector over the coming months to develop the document further. All the trust framework joining requirements in the ‘alpha’ are subject to change in line with the feedback we receive.

The trust framework approach is gaining traction globally - Canada, Australia, Sweden and New Zealand are taking this route. We will continue to work with our international partners to make sure our standards are interoperable with those adopted abroad, so in the future you can use your digital identity around the world and UK businesses can trust digital identities created elsewhere.

It is not my department’s intention to provide any new or ready made solutions for actual products — we will be relying on the creative and innovative drive of industry to build these and the services that meet the needs of consumers from all walks of life. The trust framework is intended to set out the rules for these services, to provide the playing field on which business can operate. More detailed rules which are specific to their sector — what we call schemes — can develop within this framework.

The trust framework is also central to the Government Digital Service’s work with other government departments to develop a new cross-government single sign-on and identity assurance solution. This will ensure interoperability of identities and associated attributes between sectors in the longer term.

This document is just the beginning of building a trusted digital identity system for the UK. As detailed in the trust framework itself, we have further work to do on the governance structure to protect consumers and make sure the trust framework delivers on its intended benefits. We also need to clarify how liability is managed throughout the process. My department will underpin this structure in legislation and will consult privacy groups, industry and stakeholders in due course.

Our next steps on the trust framework are to incorporate feedback and publish a second iteration in short order. This updated version will contain the details for the certification process explaining how organisations can be assessed as meeting the requirements of the trust framework. These will allow us to begin ‘sandbox style’ testing of the trust framework in partnership with sectors and organisations to ensure it meets their needs, while meeting our robust standards. Further details on plans for testing will be published alongside the next version.

We are excited to work together with industry, with civil society, and with you - the public - to iterate and improve the trust framework to make sure it works for everyone.

Operation Vaxx-All Deplorables: Codename; "Satan's Poker" -- Sott.net
Well it really hits home when you read the above article what were doing to ourselves by accepting the government's narratives of VACCINATE VACCINATE VACCINATE! It appears were all in grave danger.
On the BBC news this morning infection rates increasing in places in Europe such as Italy and Poland, new strains.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla in an NBC interview:

"I believe Israel has become the world's lab right now because they are using only our vaccine at this state and they have vaccinated a very big part of their population, so we can study both economy and health indices."

When CEO Bourla was asked by NBC whether one could infect others after receiving two doses of the vaccine, Bourla admitted:

"It is something that needs to be confirmed, and the real-world data that we are getting from Israel and other studies will help us understand this better."

Digesting the implications of the above and then relating it to the 2015 article at PBS quoted below in the article you link to SOTT:

...They can become carriers of a more deadly strain of the infection and kill hundreds of others they come in contact with before dying themselves. Just look at this excerpt from a 2015 article at PBS. It helps to explain the phenomenon that Atzmon suggests in his observations. The article is titled, "This chicken vaccine makes its virus more dangerous":

"The deadliest strains of viruses often take care of themselves — they flare up and then die out. This is because they are so good at destroying cells and causing illness that they ultimately kill their host before they have time to spread. But a chicken virus that represents one of the deadliest germs in history breaks from this conventional wisdom, thanks to an inadvertent effect from a vaccine. Chickens vaccinated against Marek's disease rarely get sick. But the vaccine does not prevent them from spreading Marek's to unvaccinated birds. "With the hottest strains, every unvaccinated bird dies within 10 days. ...

In fact, rather than stop fowl from spreading the virus, the vaccine allows the disease to spread faster and longer than it normally would, a new study finds. The scientists now believe that this vaccine has helped this chicken virus become uniquely virulent... The study was published on Monday in the journal PLOS Biology....

The reason this is a problem for Marek's disease is because the vaccine is "leaky." A leaky vaccine is one that keeps a microbe from doing serious harm to its host, but doesn't stop the disease from replicating and spreading to another individual. On the other hand, a "perfect" vaccine is one that sets up lifelong immunity that never wanes and blocks both infection and transmission.

In recent years, experts have wondered if leaky vaccines were to blame for the emergence of these hot strains. The 1970s introduction of the Marek's disease immunizations for baby chicks kept the poultry industry from collapse, but people soon learned that vaccinated birds were catching "the bug" without subsequently dying. Then, over the last half century, symptoms for Marek's worsened. Paralysis was more permanent; brains more quickly turned to mush....

Read's group started their investigation by exposing vaccinated and unvaccinated Rhode Island Red chickens to one of five Marek's disease strains that ranged from hot to cold. The hottest strains killed every unvaccinated bird within 10 days, and the team noticed that barely any virus was shed from the feathers of the chickens during that time. In contrast, vaccination extended the lifespan of birds exposed to the hottest strains, with 80 percent living longer than two months. But the vaccinated chickens were transmitting the virus, shedding 10,000 times more virus than an unvaccinated bird.

"Previously, a hot strain was so nasty, it wiped itself out. Now, you keep its host alive with a vaccine, then it can transmit and spread in the world," Read said. "So, it's got an evolutionary future, which it didn't have before."

But does this evolutionary future breed more dangerous viruses?

This study argues yes. In a second experiment, unvaccinated and vaccinated chickens were infected with one of the five Marek's disease strains, and then put into a second arena with a second set of unimmunized birds, known as sentinels.... The virus spread to sentinel birds nine days faster if it came from a vaccinated chicken versus an unvaccinated one. In addition, sentinels died faster when exposed to vaccinated chickens versus unvaccinated chickens.

"One way to look at that experiment is that shows vaccinating birds kills unvaccinated birds.
The vaccination of one group of birds leads to the transmission of a virus so hot that it kills the other birds, said Read said......

"Our concern here, primarily and foremost, is whether this is going to happen with any of the vaccines that we give to people," said molecular biology James Bull of the University of Texas Austin, who specializes in the evolution of viruses and bacteria....

To test the imperfect vaccine hypothesis in humans, you would need monitor the vaccine response for either a large or isolated population for a long time. Doing this would allow a researcher to gauge how the vaccine interacts with the virus and if that relationship is evolving. Does the vaccine merely reduce symptoms, or does it also keep patients from getting infected and transmitting the virus?" (""This chicken vaccine makes its virus more dangerous", PBS)

It is not illogical to surmise that COVID was essentially and predominately a mind virus with the aim of preparing the psychological ground for the need for a rushed to market gene technology disguised as a vaccine as a way out of the perpetual fear (which you could not warrant otherwise) which are then delivered as the purposeful means by which the vaccinated 'birds' will go on to significantly cull for you the remaining unvaccinated 'birds', creating the need/demand for more vaccines which go on to... etc etc.

All hidden behind plausible deniability (the answer to the riddle of how you can get away with commencing a species wide genocide without anyone grasping what is happening).

In these terms one can perhaps consider Israel as the advance live-data lab for the whole project to see if this policy is working in real time or if they need an additional push or tweak of some kind. Makes sense, (and in no better place), if you're a psychopathic mind working through technocrats.

Recently a host on finnish alt. media mentioned, that he asked his insurance company, is it possible to get a compensation, if there are ill-effects, when one takes the (Mrna)vaccine.

Answer was like: "no, as it is an experimental treatment". And especially, "if it's taken voluntarily".

I looked at THL's(finnish "health" organization) site, and there it was mentioned, that "Lääkevahinkovakuutuspooli"(freely translated as medical injury insurance pool) only processes cases concerning 2009‒2010 Pandemrix vaccines.

Personally I have no intention to take the jab, but it makes one wonder, how widespread such "insurance excuse policies" are.

Just out of curiosity, I'm going to call my insurance company to find out, what's their take on it.

⚡Systematic killing
in German hospitals

I have now listened to the 1.5 hour in german language held “ad hoc 8interview, an addition to the latest 43th meeting of the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin.

It was terrible, frankly spoken.

What came to the fore from a medical whistleblower, who has been analyzing 96 medical records of so called severe Covid-19 cases in Germany, with all documented data, of which some ended with death. But none of the cases were ever because of covid-19 !

Systematic through treatments

Many medical case files are discussed in the video - revealing horrible treatments inducing torture of elderly people, and final death. And that this is done systematical in quite many hospitals in Germany (and it is strongly indicated, that it happens even in other EU countries because the Corona committee has already gotten many reports of such)

Many cases reveal horrible treatments inducing torture on elderly people, and final death.

And that this is done systematical in many hospitals in Germany (and it is strongly indicated, that this happens in other European countries as well, because the Corona committee has already gotten many reports earlier).

Heart breaking

One case was particularly severe, because a woman became aware of what was being done to her - she called her daughter from the hospital - “they are killing me”.

She was with her husband starting to go on a trip / vaccation - but she got a positive Covid (fast!) test and immediately got admitted to a hospital. Which after 6 (?) days ended up with her death through the treatments that were given to her. On top, as she become aware of that they tried to killer her - she was given heavy psycho drug...

I made a recording to my husband, but my voice broke in the end, because the case of that lady, really got to me. Her daughter is in anger and sorrow now... it must be beyond sad, to cope with it

No matter the cost
- filing as many as possible as positive cases

Many medical files claiming to be based on positive (fast!) covid-19 test results are not even documented in the files !! People with all kinds of issues - always consistently ending up being registered as covid-19 cases, even when in most cases the symptoms do not even remotely match that of an airway infection.

This anonymous whistle blower, apparently a medical schooled person with access to files, and he was well familiar with medicine, body, illnesses, test methods and symptoms - is willing to give all the medical files to Dr Reiner Fuellmich and the investigative Corona Committee, as they contain everything, names, cases, responsible hospital bosses, etc.

(It should settle the potential issue what of the source is deinformation - i believe the lawyers are fully capable to scrutinize the information and data. That is my take)

A different kind of World War

The war is done in an unexpected fashion on a large scale - not through bombs, machine guns and loud whining noises and destroyed buildings and dead people lying in the streets.

Instead it comes through medical terror of the worst kind - with help of our (some but too many) doctors and institutions - who are readily cashing in - while the majority is still in Lala Land....

That vast contrast of different realities taking place in the very same space - makes it at times unbearable to feel it in the heart.

It is not illogical to surmise that COVID was essentially and predominately a mind virus with the aim of preparing the psychological ground for the need for a rushed to market gene technology disguised as a vaccine as a way out of the perpetual fear (which you could not warrant otherwise) which are then delivered as the purposeful means by which the vaccinated 'birds' will go on to significantly cull for you the remaining unvaccinated 'birds', creating the need/demand for more vaccines which go on to... etc etc.

All hidden behind plausible deniability (the answer to the riddle of how you can get away with commencing a species wide genocide without anyone grasping what is happening).
Could this be the beginning of the real pandemic/plague the Cs warned us about? I have a foreboding feeling about what is happening. Gives a twist to Biden's plea for everyone to get the vaccine so they can celebrate "Independence" Day. Independence from what exactly?

James Corbett and Whitney Webb on the Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement

"Even some in the independent media have bought into the hype surrounding the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID vaccine and its "non-profit" nature. But once you peel back the layers of obfuscation you quickly find not only the profit motive hiding underneath, but the dark specter of eugenics. Whitney Webb of Unlimited Hangout joins us to discuss her recent article, "Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement."

Digesting the implications of the above and then relating it to the 2015 article at PBS quoted below in the article you link to SOTT:

In these terms one can perhaps consider Israel as the advance live-data lab for the whole project to see if this policy is working in real time or if they need an additional push or tweak of some kind. Makes sense, (and in no better place), if you're a psychopathic mind working through technocrats.
While this was an interesting read, I came to think of two aspects that don't quite fit the theory of things being pre-planned:

1) If the Consortium/PTB knew in advance that this type of 'vaccination' will make the virus mutate wildly into more dangerous forms, how were/are they going to protect themselves? According to what was implied in this article, you're both damned if you take, or damned if you don't take the 'vaccine'. Since it's hihgly probable, IMO, that no-one can predict the exact kind of mutated viruses this will create, it's equally probable that the Consortium-peeps don't have a 'silver bullet' in their pockets to prevent themselves to become infected.

I think that the C's implied that this 'pandemic' was a result of an accidental leak/infection, and that multiple malevolent agendas kicked into motion after they realized that it had started spreading. Which would confirm the above, that they were, and are not, prepared of what all these mutations will lead up to (which I think was alluded to in the latest C-session). So, in essence, the psychopaths - like viruses killing the host - are not aware that they're destroying themselves in the process.

2) Why would the shadow masters use one if its own favorite populations (Israelis) for an experiment? Wouldn't it be more 'useful' to make a 'lab' out of a country that you'd want to get rid of anyway? Well, maybe the whole thing is more controllable this way? As an extention, maybe the plan is to use Israel as an example, a 'golden standard, and '100% evidence' of the efficacy of these vaccines – and to control every miniscule detail and to prevent any pesky leaks they're using their 'own' population, since the infrastructure is optimal for policing everything?

In any case, I think that things will soon become very chaotic. One of the burning questions is, how can we who are unvaccinated protect ourselves against these dangerous mutations?

One of the burning questions is, how can we who are unvaccinated protect ourselves against these dangerous mutations?

I may sound like a broken record, but people really need to check out the health protocol thread:

Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

I hope people will not find themselves last minute trying to get their medical stock.

I'm already myself in a protocol similar to the one described in the autoimmune thread, and only because I've seen an uptick in vaccine reactions and also because I have benefited from doing a refresher of the autoimmune protocol - which is basically the same stuff described in the health protocol thread.

I've been on shift since last Friday and the only 3 emergencies that I saw were vaccine reactions: severe headache, shortness of breath and fever, diarrhea and severe abdominal pain, all happening after the vaccine. Two people at the clinic (one vaccinated with Moderna and the other one with Pfizer) and one home visit for a palliative care patient whom they vaccinated with Pfizer.

Makes me wonder why they're pulling out AstraZeneca's vaccine which is still evil but at least not an mRNA vaccine. I haven't seen any similar vaccine reactions from AstraZeneca's and that is the one vaccine currently used the most in the population.

I never felt threatened during the last year, but now with all these vaccine reactions, I'm consistently taking nutrients and old school antivirals.

It would appear that the UK's lockdown restrictions that have essentially banned protests ('gatherings of more than 2 people'), are beginning to backfire. If only a little at the moment.

Perhaps it's partly because the lockdowns have been going on for so long now that even those who believe the official narrative are left with little choice but to 'take the risk' by organising and attending protests and public gatherings, albeit socially distanced, with masks, and so on.

There are 2 news items i have in mind:

The other day there was a protest by NHS workers over a pay dispute, the organiser, a nurse, was fined the now 'standard' £10,000, and an older lady in attendance, also a health worker, was photographed being arrested by police:

Nurse fined £10k for NHS protest says it would take 56 years to pay with 1% rise​

1615721244221.png

And then last night Twitter lit up after police aggressively broke up a number of 'late night vigils' held for a young woman, Sarah Everard, who was kidnapped and murdered in London. The main suspect is A Met police officer has officially been charged with her kidnap and murder. At least 2 of these vigils were broken up by police, 1 in London and 1 in Brighton.

The story of Sarah Everard's murder has been a big news story for a week or more, and so many more eyes were on these events than usual, and in turn the police action has drawn widespread condemnation, with those who would normally sneer at lockdown protesters for 'breaking lockdown rules' are now outraged that the police would apply the same rules to these gatherings.

Here's article from The Guardian for an idea of what's being reported:
{snip}
Caroline Nokes, the Tory chair of the women and equalities committee, said she was “truly shocked at the scenes from Clapham Common – in this country we police by consent, not by trampling the tributes and dragging women to the ground”.

The Labour leader Keir Starmer tweeted: “The scenes in Clapham this evening are deeply disturbing. Women came together to mourn Sarah Everard – they should have been able to do so peacefully.

“I share their anger and upset at how this has been handled. This was not the way to police this protest.”

Gracie Bradley, interim director of human rights group Liberty, said: “Police were given the choice on how to approach this protest. They could have worked with organisers to ensure people could collectively grieve and protest a lack of protection.

“But instead they chose aggressive interventions that put people’s health at risk and led to chaos and distress.

{snip

Following the murder, a Green party MP was in parliament calling for curfews for men so women could feel safe on the street. Which brings to mind the idea that curfews and lockdowns, now the population is conditioned into them, are being considered by some to be a legitimate way to handle any and all issues.

The other thing that has been on my mind is an article published on the 21st March 2020, where a psychologist predicted that following lockdowns, history and psychology show that people will protest or riot in one way or another. What followed the article were the BLM riots, as just one example.

With the weather in the Northern hemisphere improving as we enter spring, i'm keeping my eye out for just how the stress and tension that has built up in people over these past few months will express itself, and how the authorities may attempt to channel it.

Added: There's a parliamentary bill, that would extend and possibly increasing police lockdown powers, which is due to be debated for the 2nd time, it'd then go to a vote and many expected it would be approved without much resistance; however because of the incident above it's possible that it will now be under a lot more scrutiny. It still might get rammed through or simply delayed and 'rewritten'.

MP Jeremy Corbyn - who has relatively mainstream opinions on lockdown and the coronavirus - tweeted: "I will be voting against the Police Crime and Sentencing Bill in Parliament. The last thing the Police need is more powers at this time."

Some Tweets about the police breaking up the late night vigil:

Last edited:
It would appear that the UK's lockdown restrictions that have essentially banned protests ('gatherings of more than 2 people'), are beginning to backfire. If only a little at the moment.

Perhaps it's partly because the lockdowns have been going on for so long now that even those who believe the official narrative are left with little choice but to 'take the risk' by organising and attending protests and public gatherings, albeit socially distanced, with masks, and so on.

The other day there was a protest by NHS workers over a pay dispute, the organiser, a nurse, was fined the now 'standard' £10,000, and an older lady in attendance, also a health worker, was photographed being arrested by police:

Nurse fined £10k for NHS protest says it would take 56 years to pay with 1% rise​

View attachment 43677

And then last night Twitter lit up after police aggressively broke up a number of 'late night vigils' held for a woman Sarah Everard, who was kidnapped and murdered in London. The main suspect is a Met police officer. At least 2 of these vigils were broken up by police, 1 in London and 1 in Brighton.

The story of Sarah Everard's murder has been in the headlines for a week or more and so many more eyes were on these events than usual, and in turn the police action has drawn widespread condemnation, with those who would normally sneer at lockdown protesters for 'breaking lockdown rules' are now outraged that the police would apply the same rules to this gathering.

Article from The Guardian for an idea of what's being reported:

Following the murder, a Green party MP was in parliament calling for curfews for men so women could feel safe on the street. Which brings to mind the idea that curfews and lockdowns, now the population are conditioned into them, will be considered a legitimate way to handle any and all issues.

The other thing that has been on my mind is an article published on the 21st March 2020, where a psychologist predicted that following lockdowns, history and psychology show that people will protest or riot in one way or another. What followed were the BLM riots, as just one example.

And, with the weather in the Northern hemisphere improving as we enter spring, i'm keeping my eye out for just how the stress and tension that has built up in people over these past few months will express itself, and perhaps how the authorities will attempt to channel it.

I think there will be a George Floyd type event to get people out on the streets. Maybe this time they chose a woman instead of a minority. Let's see how the situation plays out as the police were indeed overstepping yesterday with these women - no way what they did was legal or ethical.

Makes me wonder why they're pulling out AstraZeneca's vaccine which is still evil but at least not an mRNA vaccine.
I´ve also noticed that MSM reports nothing but praise for Pfizer and Moderna but reports on side effects and doubts of AstraZeneca.
Basically pushing people to choose greater evil.

Yesterday in the reading workshop we were finishing Ch.47 of the Wave and there it says:

On May 1st, 1997, I wrote to Ark:

Date sent: Thu, 01 May 97 06:41:19

On the way home, I had a thought…. I was thinking about the 98% of DNA that isn’t used. Then I was thinking about the fact that the pancreas completely replaces itself every 24 hours. And the lining of the stomach every 8 hours or so… And, every cell has the exact same set of DNA as every other one… But, each one replicates only it’s own kind of cell….

Now, the C’s have said that the 4th density STS wanted to create a “breeding ground” for the reintroduction of the Nephilim. And that a special gene was introduced into the Jews, starting with a “symbolic” Abraham who was told he would be the “father of many nations.” The idea being that the Jews were supposed to mix with the other races because they carried a gene that prevented absorption of the Nephilim genes.

But, the bad guys came along and twisted this “specialness” of the Jews around and used it to convince them that they should keep their genes to themselves… made them feel “exclusive.” Old Yahweh and Jehovah were probably 4th density STS guys.

So, the bad guys try throughout history to eliminate the Jews. Hitler almost does it, and even starts the project for the STS in a big way. The “Master Race.”

So, here we are… they failed with Hitler… to create the “breeding ground” for the Nephilim. So, they have become more subversive…moving back and forth in time, and perhaps even manipulating it to some extent, they have created “bloodlines” so that a LOT of people are carrying these Nephilim genes.

Now, what turns on genes and turns them off? Neurotransmitters and hormones and maybe other factors.

What stimulates hormones?

It has been demonstrated that hormones can be stimulated by “frequencies,” particularly ELF. (The Navy did some strange tests that I read about.)

With the right hormone, thinking runs amok – and then there are combinations of hormones or neurotransmitters.

Okay, what if people get abducted to implant a device that will pick up a signal and stimulate production of a specific hormone? Or a thought pattern? Or, what if genes themselves respond to frequency?

Now, this is being done by getting a LOT of people to turn their free will over, thinking they are going to get saved. Through deception etc… But, on the other hand, those who turn over their free will are simply at that point where that is what they do. Eventually they will decide they don’t like it or they will contract completely for a long time until they have had enough of that… then they will start to grow.

Now, we also have been told that the 4th density STS also want new bodies for themselves because theirs no longer satisfy them. And that they want to lock the earth into 3rd density where it is easier to control… because on 4th density, it is a “level playing field…”

But, as we well know, STS simply do not see anything that they do not wish to see.

So, they are merrily abducting and implanting, the plan being to TURN ON THE NEPHILIM GENES at a certain point.

What if HAARP is being built for this purpose?

Just imagine …. 98% vs 2%. Who knows what that 98% could do. Especially if there is no Jewish suppressor gene.

Okay, genes can be turned on and off in other ways too, via freewill. And the energies of the coming wave can be utilized in a POSITIVE way also. The good guys can transform also. The only thing is, they have to do it themselves. (With help that is ASKED for…) And, it would certainly help to have the Jewish gene….

So, this is what I thought, going back to the idea that the pancreas can replace itself every 24 hours and the lining of the stomach completely replaces itself about every 8 hours – what IF a signal is broadcast that turns on a “master gene” which begins a “transformation” process that is quite literally similar to the transformation of a man into a werewolf in the movies? In other words, what if literal, material transformation of the physical body in terms of just everything about the body, could be coded into the DNA??? If the stomach lining can replace itself every eight hours, if the pancreas can replace itself every 24 hours, considering the 98 percent of DNA that we don’t know anything about at all, there is NO REASON that an entire human body could not be drastically changed in fundamental ways in a period of hours, or days at most!

Well, of course, when that thought occurred to me, I nearly had a heart attack!!

But it also means that it is possible for the “good guys” to transform also!

[…]

But, there is a LOT of evidence and stories referring to a central mystery, and to specifics like severed heads, talking heads and skulls, blood as a substance and a symbol, alchemical wonders and, most importantly, some sort of super-secret group of elders or initiates that guide the destiny of the planet. This central mystery is a LOT older than the Christ legend, because the stories in the Gospels were merely the Osirian legends with the names changed just as the Grail stories were built upon the foundation of Bran the Blessed.

Then there is the claim of Lincoln et al claim that there is a secret order that predates other secret orders […] ITS DECLARED OBJECTIVE IS TO GUARD THE LINEAL DESCENDANTS OF CHRIST.

Which may not be too far off… It just isn’t who they think it is, and the Priory of Sion is a red herring.

From the Cassiopaeans: Oct. 5, 1994
Q: Did Jesus have children?
A: Yes.
Q: How many?
A: Three.
Q: Is that, as some people claim, the true meaning of the search for the Holy Grail, that it is not a cup, but the Sang Real, or holy blood line?
A: Yes.
Q: Are there any descendants of Jesus living today?
A: 364, 142

Oct. 16, 1994
Q: I would like to know the origin of the Freemasons?
A: The “Osirians.
Q: Can you tell us when the original freemasons formed as a society?
A: 5633 B.C.
Q: Is Freemasonry, as it is practiced today, the same as then?
A: 33rd degree, yes.
Q: Is this an organization with a plan to take over and rule the world via the “New World Order?”
A: Not exactly.
Q: What is their focus?
A: They are overseers.
Q: Overseers of what?
A: The Status of Quorum.
Q: What is the Quorum?
A: Deeper knowledge organization. Totally secret to your kind as of yet. This is very important with regard to your future.
Q: In what way?
A: Changes.
Q: Changes to us personally?
A: Partly. Earth Changes also.
Q: What is the relationship between the Quorum and the Cassiopaeans?
A: They communicate with us regularly. […]

And then, of course, there were a LOT of other clues that simply blew my mind. But, I will have to do a LOT more work to get it organized so that they can be read sequentially.

What do you think? It is a crazy idea, but it all fits. Itis the most mind boggling series of connections imaginable.

After I had this thought about “turning on” the Nephilim genes, I started to wonder exactly what that would mean… And, by the same token, what would it mean if WE could turn on some specific HELPFUL genes???

So, I think I have found Medusa. Only now we have to figure out how to cut off her head!!!!

...that puts these mRNA vaccines in a quite different light...
They just might also “turn on” the Nephilim dormant genes... :-O

...just some thoughts...

View attachment 43677

And then last night Twitter lit up after police aggressively broke up a number of 'late night vigils' held for a young woman, Sarah Everard, who was kidnapped and murdered in London. The main suspect is A Met police officer has officially been charged with her kidnap and murder. At least 2 of these vigils were broken up by police, 1 in London and 1 in Brighton.

The story of Sarah Everard's murder has been a big news story for a week or more, and so many more eyes were on these events than usual, and in turn the police action has drawn widespread condemnation, with those who would normally sneer at lockdown protesters for 'breaking lockdown rules' are now outraged that the police would apply the same rules to these gatherings.

Here's article from The Guardian for an idea of what's being reported:

Following the murder, a Green party MP was in parliament calling for curfews for men so women could feel safe on the street. Which brings to mind the idea that curfews and lockdowns, now the population is conditioned into them, are being considered by some to be a legitimate way to handle any and all issues.

The other thing that has been on my mind is an article published on the 21st March 2020, where a psychologist predicted that following lockdowns, history and psychology show that people will protest or riot in one way or another. What followed the article were the BLM riots, as just one example.

With the weather in the Northern hemisphere improving as we enter spring, i'm keeping my eye out for just how the stress and tension that has built up in people over these past few months will express itself, and how the authorities may attempt to channel it.

Added: There's a parliamentary bill, that would extend and possibly increasing police lockdown powers, which is due to be debated for the 2nd time, it'd then go to a vote and many expected it would be approved without much resistance; however because of the incident above it's possible that it will now be under a lot more scrutiny. It still might get rammed through or simply delayed and 'rewritten'.

MP Jeremy Corbyn - who has relatively mainstream opinions on lockdown and the coronavirus - tweeted: "I will be voting against the Police Crime and Sentencing Bill in Parliament. The last thing the Police need is more powers at this time."

On a related note, there was a story yesterday in Canadian news about the Canadian Revenue Agency locking out 800,00 users for "cybersecurity issues". At the end of the report it was suggested that lockdowns could be used in the future to secure users information. So, one way or another, lockdowns will now become a way of life -

Back
Top Bottom