Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Gaby

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
The time is coming where we might not be able to escape enforced vaccination. Perhaps this season, a lot of people here in this forum can and will opt out. Those who require medical procedures, health workers, the elderly, etc might not have a choice. We don't know for sure, but it might be the case that sooner or later, opting out will not be a choice.

We're looking into the worst case scenario with possibly Pfizer's RNA vaccine being enforced. Perhaps in some countries it would be Astra Zeneca's coronavirus vaccine. I've heard that elderly people with several diseases are having significant adverse effects even with the Russian vaccine, which is probably the safest vaccine so far. The adverse effects happened in ALL cases that I've heard from those who received the vaccine.

It would possibly be two doses and every single year... How can we get protected in case you and your loved one are absolutely enforced to get vaccinated?

Keyhole wrote a summary in the coronavirus thread back in March:

In the event of forced ordinary vaccination, we have quite a few tools in our toolbox. Maybe a discussion for another thread, but I would certainly be making use of:

- MEGADOSE liposomal forms of glutathione, R-lipoic acid, and vitamin C
- Profuse sweating (sauna/bath)
- MEGADOSE B vitamins, zinc, selenium and sillica
- Binders in gut - charcoal, clay, IMD Silica
- Drinking lots of water
- Potentially DMSA/DMPS - depending on whether murcury adjuvant was included in the ingredients

I would start with vitamin C to bowel tolerance. How much could that be? Here's an important testimonial re-published on SOTT years ago for a 37 pound (17 kg) girl receiving two doses of the MMR vaccine:

How Much C? A Lot. A Whole Lot

Our five-year-old, 37-pound (about 17 kg) daughter received saturation-level doses of 8,000 to 11,000 milligrams (mg) of vitamin C every day the week before her first MMR vaccination. The day of her shot, she happily and comfortably held 24,000 mg. For the next couple of days after the shot, her dose was reduced to 20,000 mg/day. Then, for the next four days, her vitamin C dose went down to 15,000 mg/day. The next four: 14,000 mg, 13,000 mg, 12,000 mg and 11,000 mg per day respectively.

For the next several weeks leading all the way up to her second MMR shot, she was getting between 8,000 and 11,000 mg of vitamin C each day.

On the day of her second MMR shot, just a little over a month from the first one, she once again received and comfortably held 24,000 mg of vitamin C. The day after: 19,000 mg
. Once again, using bowel tolerance as an indicator, we gradually decreased this dose over the two weeks following this second immunization to an average of 9,000 mg/day. Eventually, we went back to her regular dose of 5,000 mg/day or 1,000 mg/day per year of age, following the recommendation of Frederick Robert Klenner, MD: http://orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1998/articles/1998-v13n04-p198.shtml or DoctorYourself.com - Klenner Vitamin C Paper.
From the list above, I would add N-acetylcysteine (600mg twice per day) in case of enforced vaccination and emphasize high doses of thiamine as tolerated.

I would also emphasize the alpha lipoic acid which repairs DNA and the rest I would highlight as well except for DMSA and DMPS. As far as I know, the vaccines will not contain mercury, although I could be wrong. Activated charcoal is cheap enough and so is everything else. Remember that activated charcoal neutralizes other supplements, so remember to take it away from key supplements.

To those who have the possibility, hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine could be added to protect against triggered inflammation, withdrawing other medications taken that could prolong the QT in the EKG if that is the case. For those who can't access these medications due to prohibitions, doxycycline, azithromycin and ivermectin are good secondary options to complement the protocol above in case of a significant inflammatory reaction. Mucosan (ambroxol), available in some countries, is also a good one to help the cells detoxify.

It's good to keep the above in mind as a plan B. That is, in case you can't opt out. Every little thing you could do to stay healthy with knowledge and awareness will help, but the above is a good guide if confronted with the uncomfortable situation of not being able to opt out. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and take what comes.

Other ideas are most welcomed as well. Perhaps Keyhole and others can chime in case of dosing doubts as well.

Thank you for that information @Gaby. As a government employee I expect that I will have to take the vaccine at some stage next spring or the bureaucrats will make it difficult for me to continue in my job. I've noticed an uptick in vaccine discussion among my colleagues during the past week and the consensus among those who are the most vocal, and self-confessed 'smart' people, is that 'people need to educate themselves and ignore the anti-vaxxers'. Pretty much verbatim from the media narrative. So peer pressure is building too, not that I would be influenced by that. I suspect the Pfizer vaccine to be the one of choice here (Ireland) as they have major influence in this country, but I was hoping there would be an opportunity to get the 'safe enough' Russian vaccine in another EU country such as Hungary. That, of course, depends on travel restrictions been lifted and whether the authorities here would even recognize the Russian vaccine. I doubt it.
So, yes, preparing the body to prevent or lessen side effects from a likely enforced Pfizer vaccine is a necessary priority now. I've been taking most of the supplements on the list, probably need to up the dose of Vit C more, but others I'll get soon. Also need to work on the sweating, possibly a FIR blanket.

Thanks for starting this thread. This issue has been at the forefront of my mind especially these past few days and causing a lot of distress. Much needed info here to start "preparing for the worst" and to help stay on course just in case it comes down to being forced to take it.
I'm also wondering, like PopHistorian, about fasting before, after or if at all with so much vitamin C intake.

Thanks, Gaby, for the information.

If I am coerced to take the vaccine, one other thing I would be doing is auto-hemotherapy, the injection of 10cc of your own blood into one of your glutes, initially probably every 2-3 days and after all quiets down, once a week.

The time is coming where we might not be able to escape enforced vaccination. Perhaps this season, a lot of people here in this forum can and will opt out. Those who require medical procedures, health workers, the elderly, etc might not have a choice. We don't know for sure, but it might be the case that sooner or later, opting out will not be a choice.

We're looking into the worst case scenario with possibly Pfizer's RNA vaccine being enforced. Perhaps in some countries it would be Astra Zeneca's coronavirus vaccine. I've heard that elderly people with several diseases are having significant adverse effects even with the Russian vaccine, which is probably the safest vaccine so far. The adverse effects happened in ALL cases that I've heard from those who received the vaccine.

It would possibly be two doses and every single year... How can we get protected in case you and your loved one are absolutely enforced to get vaccinated?
. . .
Other ideas are most welcomed as well. Perhaps Keyhole and others can chime in case of dosing doubts as well.
I'd like to mention a recent post by Dr Mercola, talking about the Immunity fix. which seems to contain a lot of the info we already know, but may serve as a refresher, both for me and others, about keeping our immune system strong, without leading to a cytokine storm.
Thanks Gaby and Keyhole for your work!

Thank you for starting this thread, and for accumulating resources for this over the years Gaby, Keyhole, and everyone else at the Chateau and wider forum.

Other ideas are most welcomed as well.

I had an idea for those who are adept with IVs and intramuscular injections. For vitamin C I seem to remember injections of dilute ascorbic were doable at target sites (although it would hurt). Since mRNA vaccines rely on liposomes to deliver payloads of mRNA to cells, interrupting this process by changing the local pH could be a potentially useful countermeasure. This was a rationale for using baking soda to alter bodily pH such that retroviruses didn't invade cells as easily. In the event that it would be possible to arrange an injection immediately after at the site of injection, would an intramuscular injection of pharmaeutical grade vitamin C or bicarbonate at the site of vaccination he helpful to neutralize the assimilation? I know some versions of the vaccine have saponins, which are what form bubbles and increase membrane permeability. A sudden drop in pH could also disrupt that in theory.

Thank you Gaby for opening the following thread and all the information provided.

I was wondering do you think that by taking vitamin C in pills, high doses could work as an alternative? Also, for repairing damaged DNA, would melatonin help if taken in high doses in your opinion?
Thank you in advance for the feedback.

Thank you, Gaby for starting the thread.
The vaccine development seems to become more and more lucrative as more money is poured into. An article today in the Daily Maverick, a local South African news and commentary site, was comparing it to a great heist, mentioning a number of some 200 companies that jumped on the vaccine bandwaggon. Currently South Africa is far from the massive vaccination scenario, but ndividuals will be exposed to vaccination due to the travel factor, mainly work related. As such, no one will ever know the experienced negative effects, if any, of various Covid vaccines.

Thank you Gaby for opening the following thread and all the information provided.

I was wondering do you think that by taking vitamin C in pills, high doses could work as an alternative? Also, for repairing damaged DNA, would melatonin help if taken in high doses in your opinion?
Thank you in advance for the feedback.
Hi @Andrian there have been a few threads discussing the benefits of liposomal C.

High dose Vit C

Here is a study showing the clinical benefit of liposomal Vit-C vs unencapsulated Vit-C. The benefit lies in the bioavailability of the vitamin which means the amount of Vit-C that is absorbed by your body compared to discharged before your body can absorb it.

Pubmed study

Liposomal vitamin C actually achieves higher plasma levels than conventional vitamin C. However, it is also relatively expensive. The highest plasma level can still be reached with an infusion. You can order this without a prescription and have the infusion set by a doctor or nurse:

Pascorbin Vitamin C Infusion

The finished solution (50ml contain 7.5 grams) must be added to 100ml saline solution. In the case of vaccination, I would take twice that amount.

Back
Top Bottom