Video discussion between public health lawyers who are part of the German 'Corona investigative committee Nr. 41' and Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger, Switzerland-based scientist, academic and international public health expert who understands how the WHO in Switzerland works (or is supposed to).

Stuckelberger explains that Bill Gates and his 'GAVI' vaccines NGO is functionally a Big Pharma lobby group and that it has corrupted the WHO to the extent of acquiring for itself the status there of a 'member-state' - furthermore, one with total legal immunity to criminal investigation or regulatory oversight.

28 mins long. Worth watching for a glimpse into how international heath regulations (some of which are legally binding on its member-states, some not) have been hijacked by corporate interests - particularly since Bill Gates 'bought into' the vaccine industry in 2009 and used his influence to change the definitions of 'pandemic' and 'immunity'.

The switcheroo done on WHO's definition of 'pandemic' is already covered in this thread (there need no longer be high numbers of actual cases or deaths from a disease for it to be declared 'pandemic'), but it may not yet have been clarified here that, today, for the WHO, immunity can only be achieved through vaccines - natural immunity 'no longer exists'!

Excellent interview.

If one listens to this interview, one will get a good glimpse of how completely corrupted the WHO is. That Gates is placed on the same level as a nation in the executive committee of the WHO is beyond "normal operating procedures". Additionally hearing that things have been setup such that the head of WHO is the ultimate decider what nations MUST DO is mind blowing.

A corrupt man like Tedros is a decider of what nations should do :-O Heck, just a bit of research enable someone to realize that Tedros is no "white hat" looking out for the welfare of the common man.

Seeing how the UN and the various religious organization (I have mainly in mind the Catholic Church) are completely in step with what is going on with the vaccine roll out is eye opening. Even the Pope was cheering on "get you vaccine sheep" while threatening his immediate clergy. All these organization which supposedly are for betterment of mankind are completely synchronized with the like of Gates, Fauci and Tedros.

Tough to be optimistic watching this.

I have gone back over the Dr. Bridle interview (My post ) and would like to share a few of my observations, as very little has been mentioned here about what he said.

1) The Dr. Bridle is a vaccine developer. Hence, like it or not I would not expect him to come out and say, "Vaccines are a waist of time". But then I would not dismiss everything he says just because he does not say this. He has invaluable insider knowledge of how the vaccine business works hence I think his interview is worth a closer study.

2) I have a sense that in the interview he is indirectly attacking the currently used vaccines. I bet in private he is telling his family and close friends not to take any of these vaccines and he says as much in this interview. He would not take it.

He clearly states that a good vaccine take 10 yrs. to develop. For Ebola that kills within hours, it took 4 yrs to roll it out (this was super fast development). So for any critically thinking person, that information in itself should be sufficient information to conclude that what is being offered now ,after only 3 months, is not be to trusted.

Besides, Pfizer clearly states (if someone looks for this information) that their vaccine "MAY reduces the symptoms of Covid-19 illness" but will NOT stop one from being infected or from transmitting the virus to others.
Question: Why take it ?????

3) He clearly states that a good vaccine should confer "long term immunity" . What is out there today does not do this.

4) He takes on the less than transparent Pfizer Phase I and II study results as well the fact that Phase III which is not completed (long term effects).

He points out that data was/is hidden and the rosy efficacy results advertised appear to be grossly inflated. In my opinion he is hitting hard the Pfizer product but doing it with a velvet glove by showing facts.

Now it’s interesting as a re-analysis with these new data taken into account was actually performed by the associate editor of the British Medical Journal. Now just called the BMJ. Alright. I do want to point out this is a non peer reviewed opinion letter. Okay.

But their new estimate taking into account that these unconfirmed cases actually predicts that the effectiveness could be as low as 19 to 29%, which is a remarkable difference.

I bet that when he uses words like "interesting", "intrigued", or "cutting corners" he would use much stronger ones with a confidant in a private conversation. My guess he would say "It is all bullXXXX"

He's one of a few to mention the issue with pregnant women.
But what I want to point out here, which I am personally concerned about is as a scientist, I know it’s only four people. Okay. Only four out of a total of eight people that have been confirmed in the UK to have been vaccinated and to have been pregnant. So it’s low numbers, right. But four of these individuals experience spontaneous abortions. Okay. So again, we’re not supposed to be using these vaccines in individuals who are pregnant.

Here is what the UK medical personnell pamphlet states about someone pregnant
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
There is currently limited data available on the use of this vaccine in pregnant women. If you are
pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor
or pharmacist for advice before you receive this vaccine. As a precaution, you should avoid becoming
pregnant until at least 2 months after the vaccine
Here is what the pamphlet for the vax recipient says,
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before you receive this vaccine.

5) Dr. Bridle does not shy away from pointing out that vaccines can have very negative long term side effects. He points this out as it pertains to the Swine flu pandemic of 2009.

And one of the places actually, where this stood out the most was it was in Finland. Now, what I want to point out is, again, as longer term it again, because because life goes on and it’s hard to make a direct link between a vaccine and some kind of outcome. It took a large accumulation of data. So it took about two years before there was sufficient data for this to start becoming reasonably obvious.

And then you can even see the paper here, reporting this, wasn’t published until 2012, and this is dealing with a pandemic in 2009, right? So it took about three years before this problem to be identified. So yes, there are examples potentially of longer-term consequences emerging.
In his interview he points out that anyone taking these Pfizer/Modern or AZ vaccines is participating in an experiment called Phase III Trials. Many are not even aware of this and think that they are taking something that protects them, "It protects me from getting Covid-19". Dr. Bridle basicly lays out the crumbs in his interview which say "No you are not protected from Covid-19".

6)
Dr. Bridle is one a few taking on the subject of mixing manufacturers and changing the usage protocols of these vaccines. Though I'm not a doctor, when I found in the News that this would be done I thought to myself that the people suggesting to do this to be criminals. Yet, it was done without a blink in some places.

And that’s only going to hold true if you have used the recommended interval and dose, okay. Performance and safety of these vaccines cannot obviously cannot be guaranteed if administered in any way different from the way in which they obtain regulatory approval. I can’t emphasize this enough. If something goes wrong with these vaccines, if they don’t perform as well as expected, if there’s some kind of a safety issue, think about it. The manufacturer is not gonna take responsibility. The health regulatory agencies, aren’t gonna take responsibility. They’ve told us how they should be used.

BYRAM BRIDLE ➝ 00:36:56
And if we don’t use them that way, we’re gonna be the ones responsible for the outcome. And I just want to give you an example.
"We" is the individual taking the vaccine as everyone in the chain of supply has been given a legislative "Get out of Jail" card in many countries. You can't take them to court, Period.

I will just stop here and refer others interested to his interview transcript. In my opinion his talk is much more structured and easy to follow than Dr. Bossche.

Video discussion between public health lawyers who are part of the German 'Corona investigative committee Nr. 41' and Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger, Switzerland-based scientist, academic and international public health expert who understands how the WHO in Switzerland works (or is supposed to).

Stuckelberger explains that Bill Gates and his 'GAVI' vaccines NGO is functionally a Big Pharma lobby group and that it has corrupted the WHO to the extent of acquiring for itself the status there of a 'member-state' - furthermore, one with total legal immunity to criminal investigation or regulatory oversight.

28 mins long. Worth watching for a glimpse into how international heath regulations (some of which are legally binding on its member-states, some not) have been hijacked by corporate interests - particularly since Bill Gates 'bought into' the vaccine industry in 2009 and used his influence to change the definitions of 'pandemic' and 'immunity'.

The switcheroo done on WHO's definition of 'pandemic' is already covered in this thread (there need no longer be high numbers of actual cases or deaths from a disease for it to be declared 'pandemic'), but it may not yet have been clarified here that, today, for the WHO, immunity can only be achieved through vaccines - natural immunity 'no longer exists'!

Nice to see a group of apparently not corrupted experts looking into what the bad guys are doing! This is another confirmation of what we've been suspecting for long, that the WHO today is basically a criminal organization that can do pretty whatever they want without any consequences.

Although the talk was good, it was occasionally a bit hard to follow all the leads Stückelberger was giving. Have these people gathered their findings on some web page or something? It would be very interesting to know how things are going for them.

FOIs reveal that health/science institutions around the world have no record of SARS-COV-2 isolation/purification, anywhere, ever

Would a sane person mix a patient sample (containing various sources of genetic material and never proven to contain any particular virus) with transfected monkey kidney cells, fetal bovine serum and toxic drugs, then claim that the resulting concoction is “SARS-COV-2 isolate” and ship it off internationally for use in critical research (including vaccine and test development)?

Because that’s the sort of fraudulent monkey business that’s being passed off as “virus isolation” by research teams around the world.
Every institution* has indicated the same: that they searched their records and located none describing the isolation of any “COVID-19 virus” directly from a patient sample that was not first adulterated with other sources of genetic material. (Those other sources are typically monkey kidney aka “Vero” cells and fetal bovine serum).
*Nineteen Canadian institutions as of February 21, 2021.

On March 1, 2021 once again the CDC made clear that they still have no records of “SARS-COV-2” isolation performed by anyone, anywhere on the planet, ever… just not in so many words. Instead, the CDC absurdly implied that isolation of “SARS-COV-2” would require the replication of a “virus” without host cells and thus is impossible.
The Dutch Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport provided/cited for the requester no records of actual purification and control experiments to show “SARS-CoV-2” exists.
New Zealand’s Ministry of Health and NZ’s crown research institute, the Institute of Environmental Science and Research admitted they have no records of “SARS-COV-2” isolation.
Regarding “BNT162b2”, the mRNA ingredient in the Pfizer-BioNTech “Covid-19 vaccine”, that is allegedly transcribed from the the alleged corresponding genetic template that allegedly encodes the alleged viral spike (S) protein of the alleged “SARS-COV-2 virus”, U.K. Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency admitted to investigative journalist Frances Leader that: the genetic template on which it (“BNT162b2”) is based “does not come directly from an isolated virus from an infected person“, rather it “was generated via a combination of gene synthesis and recombinant DNA technology“.
No EM photos of purified “SARS-COV-2”, no peer reviewed paper with the genome of purified “SARS-COV-2”, no proof that “the virus” causes “COVID-19”, etc — says UK’s Cabinet Office in response to the queries shown below from Bartholomeus Lakeman.
Imperial College London managed to provide/cite zero records in their wildly un-informative Freedom of Information response dated March 12, 2021 re: isolation/purification of the imaginary “SARS-COV-2” (by anyone, anywhere, ever).
The Director of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control, Andrea Ammon, has admitted to having no documentation, even for the ECDC’s methodology to prove that a virus exists, let alone proof of SARS-COV-2.

Etc. The article includes lots of links, quotations, and screen shots.

My-20-New-Cartoons-On-How-The-Pandemic-Has-Changed-Our-Lives-60503d4e12cce__880.jpg

COVID Cases Are Spiking In A Dozen States With High Vaccination Rates

As Europe struggles with a "third wave" of COVID infections that's forcing more governments to reimpose at least some lockdown measures, the US is finding that the number of newly confirmed cases is climbing again, with some of the biggest week-over-week increases seen in states that had been praised for their vaccination diligence.
COVID cases are spiking in 13 states over the past week. The rebound in new cases in states like Michigan (which is leading the country over the past week with a 53% spike in new cases) Nevada, Maryland and Connecticut are raising concerns about whether new variants discovered in New York State, along with other variants like the Kent Strain (B117) and other international strains.

Notably, Michigan is above the US average in terms of its vaccination rate according to Johns Hopkins Data. State officials are blaming variants for the surge, citing a similar dynamic seen recently in Florida and New York. Other states among the highest in vaccination rates—including West Virginia, Maine and Montana—are also dealing with case spikes. Of the 13 states with rising cases, only two - Mississippi and New Hampshire - have below-average vaccination rates.

New data from the CDC indicate that the California strain accounted for 13% of all new coronavirus cases that were genetically sequenced as part of a new federal program in late February. An additional 7% of the samples were the strain from the UK.
My-20-New-Cartoons-On-How-The-Pandemic-Has-Changed-Our-Lives-60503e849b3fd__880.jpg

Pfizer’s COVID Vaccine Could Become Most Lucrative Drug in the World

Pfizer’s vaccine is already the second-highest revenue-generating drug in the world. Once the pandemic ends, the vaccine maker plans to hike prices.
As initial demand for its COVID vaccine subsides, the company could make significant profits by charging higher prices and implementing routine booster doses for new variants of the virus, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla told analysts, big banks and investors during the February earnings call.
“Every year, you need to go get your flu vaccine,” Bourla said. “It’s going to be the same with COVID. In a year, you will have to go and get your annual shot for COVID to be protected.”
But the drugmaker isn’t alone in viewing vaccine pricing differently during the pandemic. J&J and AstraZeneca have each pledged to sell their vaccines at cost during the pandemic with the contractual right to deem the pandemic “over” in July 2021, paving the way for price increases, reported the Financial Times.
In an interview with YaleNews, Ramachandran explained that when Pfizer moves away from “pandemic pricing” and towards price points that are in line with other vaccines it has on the market, at $150 or $175 per dose, insurance companies will have to shoulder the cost and they’ll pass it down to the public through insurance premiums.

We’ve already seen this with flu vaccines –– “a publicly funded vaccine technology has continued to increase in price over the past two decades with significant impacts on our public health program budgets and our insurance premiums,” Ramachandran said. “It’s not the companies that have taken on the risk of developing and manufacturing vaccines. It’s the American people.”
1_Bill_Gates_United_World_Inte.jpg

FACT: Bill Gates Finances, Influences Nearly Every Major Institution Driving the ‘Global Pandemic’ Narrative

At what point is a coincidence no longer just a coincidence?

Whether its with generation grant funding for London’s Imperial College (Neil Ferguson’s employer), the London School of Hygiene (Chris Whitty’s former employer), or America’s Center for Disease Control (CDC), or Anthony Fauci’s National Institutes of Health (NIH), The Wellcome Trust, GAVI the Vaccine Alliance, Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), the World Economic Forum, and the World Health Organization – there’s one common denominator behind the scenes financing and exerting influence and control over all of these institutions which have been driving the ‘global pandemic’ narrative from day one of the crisis.

The answer: the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Seeing that this man has positioned himself as the number one driver of global public health’ policy, at some point he should be interrogated in a public forum about all of his financial interests, as well as his ideological beliefs and interests.

Because no one person should have that much power and bought influence, for obvious reasons.
1-Bill-Gates-Vaccines.jpg

Pro-Vaccine Virologist Says “We Are Going To PAY A Huge Price For COVID Mass Vaccination”

A Bill Gates-funded pro-vaccine virologist, Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, Ph.D., is the independent virologist who formerly worked for Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. And he’s saying there will be a “huge price” for humanity to pay for this vaccine campaign.

He is anything but an anti-vaxxer, and he is coming out saying “we” as humanity, are going to “pay a huge price” for the ruling class’s mass COVID vaccination campaign. In fact, what he says is coming from these gene therapies that are mislabeled as vaccines, is incredibly sinister and puts us all in a dire situation.
Bossche says that a mass vaccination campaign in the middle of a pandemic, with vaccines that don’t prevent transmission, is disastrous at an individual and at a global level:
“We are going to pay a huge price for this.” -Dr. Bossche, Children’s Health Defense.org

In an open letter to the World Health Organization (WHO), Bossche wrote that “we are currently turning vaccinees into asymptomatic carriers shedding infectious variants.”
Another doctor [Vernon Coleman] had the same comments about these “vaccines.” He says that the people who get vaccinated are not only in danger of infection from more deadly strains but will carry those strains to the unvaccinated. The elitists have designed something here that could “wipe out humanity.”
Those of us who are not vaccinated, may need to “keep away from those who have had the vaccine,” says Dr. Coleman as they spread a disease to others. This is what could be dubbed COVID-21 and the rulers will likely attempt, at that point, utter enslavement of those who are left.

Vaccine Passports, “Medical Martial Law” and the Stockholm Syndrome

Loving Your Oppressors
There is a sickness going around that’s much worse than any coronavirus. It’s called “Stockholm Syndrome” and it infects those who are too ignorant, trusting, and fearful to question those in authority and hold them accountable.

Infected people lap up every word people like Dr. Anthony Fauci say, no matter how many times he’s contradicted himself or even been caught lying.

They fully agree with taking a vaccine rolled out at warp speed with completely new technology that’s never before been tested on human beings. They yell at people in stores who refuse to wear face masks.

They call anyone with facts contradicting the mainstream narrative a conspiracy theorist. They cheer when people who disagree with them get censored, deplatformed, and even lose their jobs. They don’t balk when authorities extend or issue new state of emergency rules restricting their freedom.

They don’t even get angry when hypocritical officials are caught violating their own rules. But they are quick to attack anyone challenging their beloved rulers and attempting to restore liberty such as when Texas Governor Greg Abbott reopened the state and lifted mask mandates (well, sort of).
One Passport to Rule Us All
The engineers of the “plandemic” recognized that new technology is often resisted by the masses, but could be adopted quickly due to a public health crisis. What better way to coerce people into using technology that has long been planned to enslave humanity than by holding them hostage to a “deadly” virus causing people to fear for their lives?

– Jesse Smith, Dystopia Now! – Surveillance Through Vaccine Certificates, Digital IDs, and Biometric Data

Vaccine or “immunity” passports represent the final nail in the coffin of freedom. If the following headlines don’t get you angry, then you must be among those with Stockholm Syndrome who are unassumingly helping the elites erect a digital prison planet that will be extremely difficult to escape.
It’s All Part of the Global Agenda
The “debate” over whether to implement vaccine passports is happening all over the world. No matter what these passport apps are called, they will likely all be underpinned by a common software or framework that will enable them to “talk to each other” despite the country of origin.
What all of these companies, organizations, and initiatives have in common are their ties to the World Economic Forum, the digital transformation of society, and global governance.
LOCKDOWN_final_Flo.jpg

Nice to see a group of apparently not corrupted experts looking into what the bad guys are doing! This is another confirmation of what we've been suspecting for long, that the WHO today is basically a criminal organization that can do pretty whatever they want without any consequences.

Although the talk was good, it was occasionally a bit hard to follow all the leads Stückelberger was giving. Have these people gathered their findings on some web page or something? It would be very interesting to know how things are going for them.
I agree, occasionally it was hard to follow. There was a lot of hypothesis at times. But I think their indignation and utter increduality at the turn of the events took over, and I don't blame them. It takes a lot of self control to recite facts without emotion, unless you're of another ilk.

I happened to come across someone on Twitter who is making some very interesting graphs which hark back to what Dr. Bridle said about the currently used vaccines. Namely their dubious effectiveness and dangers of potential negative long/short term effects on those getting them.

Here is a graph of UK mortality pre and post vaccination campaign. OK, "correlation does not imply causation" but when you start to see a similar trend else where it starts to look a bit more interesting.

EwcWQujXMAAxii8

More such graphs for other fast track vaccination nations can be found here, link 1.

Even more interesting analysis of what these vaccines may be doing to some people comes from Israel. Israel has the dubious distinction of having vaccinated nearly the whole population using an "experimental vaccine". As Dr. Bridle stated in his interview, anyone taking the vaccines today is knowingly or not participating in an experiment called Phase III Trials (long term effects study).

Here is what Prof. Shahar from Israel has noticed,
Important: 1st dose vaccination INCREASED the risk of infection in the following 2 weeks (vs. unvaccinated), in both nursing home residents and health care workers. Graph created from data in Table 2.
EwKUtb0VkAA4G05

Here is work as presented on his twitter account, link to Prof Shahar

That sure does not look good. Thing are so bad on the ground there that some group in Israel has taken the Israeli gov. to court at the Hague.

The above observation may explain what has been observed in Norway and the US.
Sudden deaths and positive Covid-19 results in a US convent
23 Deaths. Norway Launch Investigation After Dozens Die From Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects
German Nursing Home Whistleblower: ‘Elderly Dying After COVID Vaccine’

Are these coincidences ???? I think not.

I remember watching the interview a while back, excellent (as is the whole work of the Corona committee!). As far as I remember though, Bill Gates TRIED to get membership status in the WHO, but ultimately failed. However, he lobbied the Swiss government to grant diplomatic immunity to his Gavi group there, even exceeding diplomatic immunity in some respects I think. They can basically do whatever the hell they want without fear of any persecution whatsoever. Or so I understood it.

I just went back to listen again to Dr. Geert Bossche interview with Dr. McMillan.

In few words , I think he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Multiple times he used the word "excellent" when referring to current vaccines. They are anything but that as pointed out by Dr. Bridle.

Humanities opposition is very clever and Dr. Bossche appears to be a puppet to justify "excellent vaccines" of the Future.

I just went back to listen again to Dr. Geert Bossche interview with Dr. McMillan.

In few words , I think he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Multiple times he used the word "excellent" when referring to current vaccines. They are anything but that as pointed out by Dr. Bridle.

Humanities opposition is very clever and Dr. Bossche appears to be a puppet to justify "excellent vaccines" of the Future.

The guy is massively pro vax! He doesn't even pretend to hide it!

The main reason why he's good to the struggle is that due to his position he was quite able to add considerable fuel to the fire with regard the argument not to take the vaccine. Hopefully this swayed a couple more hundreds of thousands and solidified the position even further in those who were unwilling to take the vaccine.

It's quite clear that we're at the outset of a battle here where lines and positions are being drawn. By the time all is said and done, everyone will have had to make a choice of where they stand and why they stand there. At some point the PTB will then make it such that the 2 sides can't coexist and one side (the synthesised hybrid humans) will essentially be used to get rid of the other side (the anti vax, pro human side). The PTB for now are looking to get as many as possible into the synthesised position, when that number becomes more and they've also managed to capture the kids in the net of the genetic vaccines, then they will remove the mask and outright go after the unvaxxed with regards the genetic vaccines. Hopefully this never comes to be!

Perhaps there are news about what is happening in different countries on these channels regarding the demonstrations today:
Poland: @worldwidepoland​
Spain: @worldwidespain​
Netherlands: @worldwidenetherlands​
Canada: @worldwidecanada​
Scotland @standupedinburghgc​
Switzerland @worldwideswitzerland​
Italy: @worldwideitaly​
Finland: @worldwidefinland​
Serbia: @worldwideserbia​
Ireland: @worldwideireland​
Latvia: @worldwidelatvia​
Belgium: @worldwidebelgium​
Denmark: @worldwidedenmark​
Colorado: @worldwideColorado​
Sweden @worldwidesweden​
Iceland: @worldwideiceland​
Ukraine: @worldwideukraine​
Uruguay: @worldwideuruguay​
Greece: @worldwidegreece​
Romania @worldwideromania​
Croatia: @worldwidecroatia​
Lithuania @worldwidelithuania​
Pennsylvania: @worldwidePA​
London: @M1L2B3M7​
Melbourne: @melbournefreedomrally​
Australia @australiafreedomrally​
Germany: @grossdemokassel​
France: @WorldWideFrance​
Portugal @portugalmanifestacaomundial​
Peru: @worldwideperu​
Arizona: WorldwideArizona
Luxembourg: @worldwideluxemburg​
Mexico: @WorldWideDemonstrationMexico​
Liestal, Switzerland: @stillerprotest2020​
Montenegro: @standupbalkan​
Bulgaria: World Wide Bulgaria
Croatia, Šibenik - Zadar​
Canary Islands: SOBERANIA Y SALUD GOMERA
Christchurch NZ: @worldwidechristchurch
Attached is a picture of burning masks in Kiev, Ukraine, March 20, 2021.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-20 134811.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-20 134811.png
    420 KB · Views: 15
Blockbuster titles in Croatia MSM: Thousands of people on the streets without spaces and masks, invoking fundamental human rights and protesting against measures

Freedom protests were held in Zagreb, Split, Šibenik, Osijek and Dubrovnik. Photographs from most cities clearly show that the procession participants are not adhering to epidemiological measures. Whether this - and how much - will affect the number of new infections in the coming days and weeks remains to be seen.

Source article with video from the main square in Zagreb and pictures from Zagreb and other cities (linking them here didn´t work...) : Koronapovorke slobode: Tisuće ljudi na ulicama bez razmaka i maski, pozivali se na temeljna ljudska prava i prosvjedovali protiv mjera

Back
Top Bottom