Also today in Germany

Up to 20,000 corona demonstrators in Kassel - police use water cannons

Here are videos of the event and police interventions:

The guy is massively pro vax! He doesn't even pretend to hide it!

The main reason why he's good to the struggle is that due to his position he was quite able to add considerable fuel to the fire with regard the argument not to take the vaccine. Hopefully this swayed a couple more hundreds of thousands and solidified the position even further in those who were unwilling to take the vaccine.

It's quite clear that we're at the outset of a battle here where lines and positions are being drawn. By the time all is said and done, everyone will have had to make a choice of where they stand and why they stand there. At some point the PTB will then make it such that the 2 sides can't coexist and one side (the synthesised hybrid humans) will essentially be used to get rid of the other side (the anti vax, pro human side). The PTB for now are looking to get as many as possible into the synthesised position, when that number becomes more and they've also managed to capture the kids in the net of the genetic vaccines, then they will remove the mask and outright go after the unvaxxed with regards the genetic vaccines. Hopefully this never comes to be!
not only that, he is also strongly pro synthetic meat production in Labs... Here is a vid of the ice age farmer:

not only that, he is also strongly pro synthetic meat production in Labs... Here is a vid of the ice age farmer:
Thanks for that, I appreciate hearing his take on the subject.

The guy is massively pro vax! He doesn't even pretend to hide it!

The main reason why he's good to the struggle is that due to his position he was quite able to add considerable fuel to the fire with regard the argument not to take the vaccine. Hopefully this swayed a couple more hundreds of thousands and solidified the position even further in those who were unwilling to take the vaccine.

It's quite clear that we're at the outset of a battle here where lines and positions are being drawn. By the time all is said and done, everyone will have had to make a choice of where they stand and why they stand there. At some point the PTB will then make it such that the 2 sides can't coexist and one side (the synthesised hybrid humans) will essentially be used to get rid of the other side (the anti vax, pro human side). The PTB for now are looking to get as many as possible into the synthesised position, when that number becomes more and they've also managed to capture the kids in the net of the genetic vaccines, then they will remove the mask and outright go after the unvaxxed with regards the genetic vaccines. Hopefully this never comes to be!

I had a social media conversation with someone because we were pondering the veracity of this Bossche guy.

I will share it in this thread, just to add to the discussion we are having about this situation.

I went through a bunch of stuff he wrote, and interviews he gave, and while I am always wary of everything and everyone, especially someone so deeply embedded in the faulty and corrupt vaccine system, I am giving some credence to his arguments at the moment because they are quite focused and seem to be well formed.

At the moment, I suspect (but don't know for sure, we will see) he seems like he is driven by scientific principles mainly - which brings both good and bad with it.

For example someone so embedded in the "science" of vaccines, might easily disregard the deaths and injuries due to the current vaccine program firmly believing the science shows these bad outcomes are few enough, and are "worth the price" if he thinks it causes more people to be protected from disease.

One can also understand someone holding that kind of cold clinical conclusion as a pure scientist, and also when his livelihood and career depends on it - he is just another faulty human.

Then, it could be quite consistent with his principles, that if he really thinks this current approach to inject people during the spreading phase is going to do more harm to most people than good, then it would be something that truly alarms him. (And obviously harming more people than helping would discredit his whole industry, and his business!)

I hope he is legit, because I anyways have concluded that a rushed gene interfering injection experiment on the general population is so obviously wrong.

It also always made sense from what I have studied that such things as this could end up causing a deadly and contagious mutation in just the right conditions in just the right person with the right genetic makeup that we suddenly get a real Justinian Plague, or 1918 Spanish flu situation. Not worth the risk.

But we will see.

Then I came back to the discussion about his startling hard-sell for vaccines which appear to me do not even exist yet.

I went back to check again what he says about the idea that a different vaccine should be used because you mentioned it, and yes, he wants a different kind of vaccine to be used for corona type epidemic(s) - if I read it correctly.

However, from what he said in the interview, and what he wrote - it appears to be a vaccine that does not YET exist!

[what I am referring to was that in his letter, he is talking about a new vaccine, not the kind that induce B and T cells, but NK cells for the purpose of totally eliminating Covid-19 at an early stage of infection in asymptomatically infected subjects – and he says there is scientifically compelling evidence for this. In other words, it appears it is something not done before – but I bet he would happily develop these as part of his business and get good money and fame for it!]

From his point of view, he may even be scientifically correct about his proposal, [i.e. developing and making a vaccine that eliminates viruses] but OMG, another peddler of "science" that is supposed to be so much better than our immune system?

An immune system that is still yet poorly understood by the latest knowledge of immunology?

He may still be correct in his warning, [immune escape caused by the current covid vaccines] but I am detecting some typical "science hubris" here.

be aware that Magufuli was no Saint. He was strongly against homosexuality and there are reports that there have even been deaths by "necklacing"...

What's "necklacing'?

Ps, we need to be careful when judging 3rd world leaders on their views of homosexuality.

As a general rule of thumb, the poorer the country, the more traditional and hence, conservative the viewpoints of the majority of the population. Liberalism hasn't penetrated as deep especially in rural areas which tend to be the majority of the land mass of these countries.

Therefore, people will believe such outdated ideas as... there's only 2 genders, male and female, a man and a woman can get into a "sexual" relationship but only in a committed relationship, same gender sex is perverse, liberal sex with just anyone at anytime is perverse, GMO foods are weird, synthetic meat is crazy voodoo, being a veggie or a vegan is weird etc. Of course these rules will not be adhered to throughout the society especially with the penetration of western ideals but nonetheless these rules form the underpinning of the culture as publicly advertised. Of course in private people can do whatever but if the whatever is against the traditions and becomes public then there will be a social price to pay and in some cases, a real price in terms of criminality and loss of freedom.

What's "necklacing'?

Ps, we need to be careful when judging 3rd world leaders on their views of homosexuality.

As a general rule of thumb, the poorer the country, the more traditional and hence, conservative the viewpoints of the majority of the population. Liberalism hasn't penetrated as deep especially in rural areas which tend to be the majority of the land mass of these countries.

Therefore, people will believe such outdated ideas as... there's only 2 genders, male and female, a man and a woman can get into a "sexual" relationship but only in a committed relationship, same gender sex is perverse, liberal sex with just anyone at anytime is perverse, GMO foods are weird, synthetic meat is crazy voodoo, being a veggie or a vegan is weird etc. Of course these rules will not be adhered to throughout the society especially with the penetration of western ideals but nonetheless these rules form the underpinning of the culture as publicly advertised. Of course in private people can do whatever but if the whatever is against the traditions and becomes public then there will be a social price to pay and in some cases, a real price in terms of criminality and loss of freedom.
Necklacing has mainly been practised in Africa as a means of punishing political opponents and rivals. It involves putting a car tyre filled with petrol or some other combustible round a person's neck and then setting it on fire. It was a practice particularly linked with Winnie Mandela's supporters or operatives (henchmen!) in South Africa.

What's "necklacing'?

having people killed for their sexual orientation is cruel in my eyes, therefore I said he is no Saint. Even though I know about the traditional values in other countries I do not feel obliged to accept them.

be aware that Magufuli was no Saint. He was strongly against homosexuality and there are reports that there have even been deaths by "necklacing"...

etezete, there are few saints in our world... Are there any sources that could give us more or less proof that his supposedly anti-homosexual stance and "necklacing" was official policy in Tanzania?

"Necklacing" seems to be widespread in Africa according to different sources on the net. :shock:

etezete, there are few saints in our world... Are there any sources that could give us more or less proof that his supposedly anti-homosexual stance and "necklacing" was official policy in Tanzania?

"Necklacing" seems to be widespread in Africa according to different sources on the net. :shock:
Ursus Minor, my intention when posting this was neither alluding that there ARE saints, nor denying that there are plentyful cruel practices throughout the world. I was just saying that although he thankfully pointed to the scam in the handling of the plandemic, there is no need in thinking he was a good person. I don*t know. I just had the feeling that there is another one put on a pedestal, and I think this is not the right thing to do.

Ursus Minor, my intention when posting this was neither alluding that there ARE saints, nor denying that there are plentyful cruel practices throughout the world. I was just saying that although he thankfully pointed to the scam in the handling of the plandemic, there is no need in thinking he was a good person. I don*t know. I just had the feeling that there is another one put on a pedestal, and I think this is not the right thing to do.

etezete, if you're so adamant that he was not a good person you surely must have had some information about him and I wonder what it was. Just because he supposedly had an anti-homosexual stance (if he really did) doesn't mean that he deserved to be 'heart-attacked' by the international cabal, does it?

Just mentioning his fate and the stance he took against the global covid regime doesn't put him on a pedestal, or so I think.

Necklacing has mainly been practised in Africa as a means of punishing political opponents and rivals. It involves putting a car tyre filled with petrol or some other combustible round a person's neck and then setting it on fire. It was a practice particularly linked with Winnie Mandela's supporters or operatives (henchmen!) in South Africa.

Okay, done some digging and this feeds into a wider phenomenon known as "mob justice" which seems to be a thing in some African countries

Essentially, a person who's perceived to have committed a crime faces retribution from the mob. The retribution itself can be deadly i.e. resulting in death. The mob acts as judge, jury and executioner. Things as little as petty crime could result in "mob justice" which "necklacing" may feature amongst other things as stoning or beating. Cruel world!

etezete, if you're so adamant that he was not a good person you surely must have had some information about him and I wonder what it was. Just because he supposedly had an anti-homosexual stance (if he really did) doesn't mean that he deserved to be 'heart-attacked' by the international cabal, does it?

Just mentioning his fate and the stance he took against the global covid regime doesn't put him on a pedestal, or so I think.
No. Surely I don't think that it was right to "heart attack" or "covid" him. My info is from a tanzanian living here in germany (married to a german), and he is not first hand. I am sorry for creating noise. I missunderstood.

"Busy(ness) Bees making honey, day and night"

It's just more of those signs, that the whole Covid-19 Plandemic was in many ways, at many levels, well pre-planned. The screen shot below is from a pdf file (EU Roadmap on Vaccination), first published in 2018, updated Q3 in 2019.

Planned for 2022... "Commission proposal for a common vaccination card/ passport for EU citizens". Yeah right.

On 12 Sep 2019 there was Global Vaccination Summit (EU + WHO). (Not to mention the Oct Event 201 in New York, of course)

It's just fascinating how a private organization let by a terrorist (Tedros) - has tentacles everywhere, making agreements with nations acting as laws. (deceitful recommendations become deceitful laws, sidelining real democratic laws) Bill Gates is the admired cherry on top; but really just a puppet link between the dark powers (who distribute it through Bill Gates as "investments" for their very old plans - the ultimate goal of human enslavement and reduction on a global scale).

And so - it happens that the whole mess is aligned with the world Gov's in an unusual streamlined manner. Governments who have been replaced with toy politicians, acting as "the right players" / demagogues under the umbrella of safety, health and security. The psychopathic energy signature - is selling illusions while sucking the 'blood' out of humanity on the public stage of the Global Dolliwood Theatre. It also sound like the signature of 4D STS... where Earth is the feeding ground, and they are in a hurry, it seems.

Many courts have started to deny lawsuits (against Plandemic laws, Emergency laws, PCR-Test, Basic Democratic law violations) by referring to medical institutions, which often happen to be the right hand directly obeying governments. So; Lies becomes "Truth", which the courts then are referring to, when they reject lawsuits.

Weak minded Ursula von der Leyen, who has no records of any success in her past - suddenly appears at the top job, called EU - licking boots of both Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab (WEF). A very, very kinky dark club.

They have been busy(ness) bees, making honey day and night.

_-2021-03-20-at-22-42-20.jpg

Weak minded Ursula von der Leyen, who has no records of any success in her past - suddenly appears at the top job, called EU - licking boots of both Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab (WEF). A very, very kinky dark club.

They have been busy(ness) bees, making honey day and night.
Same could be said about finnish prime minister. She evades the questions, and talks mumbojumbo nonsense.

After visiting wef and obviously making friends with Schwab, when speaking at finnish parliament, she did wear a costume with a crane in it:
EwHN9XmWEAInQec.jpg

I haven't studied the subject, but from what I understand, the crane could be a chinese symbol for one, who's intention is to get to higher place in society.

If any of that holds true, it's just sad to see, how desperately the "cash register girl", who basically runs this country, is using an obvious symbol to 'message' her handlers, that she is willing to follow their orders.

.. the crane could be a chinese symbol ..

I'm sorry to this post, but certains things I prefer to speak than to omit myself, because deep down, I would really like something to convince me that such a thought is wrong. Too wrong to say the least.

China sold a full Population Control Service to the West, providing the virus, advertising, masks, respirators, hospital supplies, vaccines, and while people are suffering with that insane-demic, China is "launching rockets".

It's just opinion ..

Back
Top Bottom