Video of an Israeli woman “telling the world” what is happening in Israel to the non-vaccinated Israelis, which she calls the “hard core” people, in her opinion those who have souls and are not afraid of death. Pretty passionate, and pretty good. She even brings in the spiritual part of the equation and discusses not selling your soul for a bowl of lentil soup. (Jacob and Esau)

Commonly misused drugs that dilate the pupils include:
  • amphetamines.
  • bath salts.
  • benzodiazepines.
  • cocaine and crack cocaine.
  • crystal methamphetamine.
  • ecstasy.
  • ketamine.
  • LSD

Maybe Sanna Marin (Finnish Prime Minister) had indeed resorted to taking a benzodiazepine (tranquilizer) before her speach. She's probably not as hardened as other professionals (or psychopaths) in this business and just having met Klaus Schwab in the flesh could have given her the jitters...

Ok people, enough with this silly eye-gazing technique for 'diagnosing people who are evil'. If you're into that kind of thing, there are plenty of receptive forums out there for you. Here, let's stick to data collection and considered observations of goings-on related to the Covid nonsense. Always keep in mind that we're striving for a high signal-to-noise ratio.

To paraphrase a famous quote, first they came for care workers. How long before other professions follow? The above article is based on allegedly leaked information, but it sounds like it's just good old priming of the public to accept what they want to do. UK employers have already been given a green light to demand that their employees take the jab:

‘No jab, no job’ recruitment is legal says justice secretary - Personnel Today

It is legal for businesses to insist on new employees being vaccinated as a condition of their employment, the justice secretary has said.

In an interview with ITV on Wednesday, Robert Buckland said only enlisting new staff once they had been inoculated was possible if it was written into their contracts.

London-based Pimlico Plumbers has already said it would not hire new staff who had refused the vaccination on non-medical grounds, with founder Charlie Mullins telling the BBC on 17 February that he’d been advised it was legal.

The key word here may be "on non-medical grounds". I guess some of us may be able to escape the jab that way. I don't know about others but I'm definitely stocking up on the protocol described by Gaby!

México is applying other vaccines as well, though. I do not know by which criteria they (health authorities) are deciding which vaccine goes to each area, municipality, or zone.
Nowadays the vaccines that are applying are Pfizer, AztraZeneca, Sputnik, CanSino, and CureVac and more to come.
Citizens cannot decide nor choose with which vaccine they can be inoculated. I guess is part of the experiment.

Mexico's Ministry of Health: Sputnik V is the only vaccine that has no serious adverse effects
MOSCOW (Sputnik) - Sputnik V has a safety advantage over other drugs against coronavirus, the developers of the Russian vaccine reaffirmed following the publication of data on the vaccination program in Mexico.
"The Mexican Ministry of Health published data from its vaccination program showing that Sputnik V is the only vaccine that does not register serious adverse effects. The following table shows another independent confirmation of the safety advantage of Sputnik V over other vaccines," reads a tweet on the Russian drug's official account.
Translated with deepl.

IMO, in USA, medical grounds should include fact that these are not yet FDA approved. I'm seeing encouragement, but not pressure to get them here. Most people I talk to are anxious to get them. Health staff, about 50/50 of the few of those I've spoken to.

I have the opportunity for a continuing education conference in Denver in late July. Way too far to drive from the East coast. Conference credit can be done remotely. I won't decide until the last week or 2, depending on such travel restrictions (Covid passport requirements), availability of medical waivers, etc. Never been to Denver, have a lot of family there, so I'd sure like to visit if possible. Also with lockdowns, there has been no chance to meet up with colleagues socially or professionally.

If they make these requirements, it is going to really hurt the travel and hospitality sector, or so I think.

Ok people, enough with this silly eye-gazing technique for 'diagnosing people who are evil'. If you're into that kind of thing, there are plenty of receptive forums out there for you. Here, let's stick to data collection and considered observations of goings-on related to the Covid nonsense. Always keep in mind that we're striving for a high signal-to-noise ratio.
Sorry, not yet mentioned, the most obvious reason: hypnosis.
Also fear makes for big eyes. So hypnotized with fear, i would say.
Imagine looking at newscasts all day...

Back
Top Bottom