"Busy(ness) Bees making honey, day and night"

It's just more of those signs, that the whole Covid-19 Plandemic was in many ways, at many levels, well pre-planned. The screen shot below is from a pdf file (EU Roadmap on Vaccination), first published in 2018, updated Q3 in 2019.

Planned for 2022... "Commission proposal for a common vaccination card/ passport for EU citizens". Yeah right.

On 12 Sep 2019 there was Global Vaccination Summit (EU + WHO). (Not to mention the Oct Event 201 in New York, of course)

It's just fascinating how a private organization let by a terrorist (Tedros) - has tentacles everywhere, making agreements with nations acting as laws. (deceitful recommendations become deceitful laws, sidelining real democratic laws) Bill Gates is the admired cherry on top; but really just a puppet link between the dark powers (who distribute it through Bill Gates as "investments" for their very old plans - the ultimate goal of human enslavement and reduction on a global scale).

And so - it happens that the whole mess is aligned with the world Gov's in an unusual streamlined manner. Governments who have been replaced with toy politicians, acting as "the right players" / demagogues under the umbrella of safety, health and security. The psychopathic energy signature - is selling illusions while sucking the 'blood' out of humanity on the public stage of the Global Dolliwood Theatre. It also sound like the signature of 4D STS... where Earth is the feeding ground, and they are in a hurry, it seems.

Many courts have started to deny lawsuits (against Plandemic laws, Emergency laws, PCR-Test, Basic Democratic law violations) by referring to medical institutions, which often happen to be the right hand directly obeying governments. So; Lies becomes "Truth", which the courts then are referring to, when they reject lawsuits.

Weak minded Ursula von der Leyen, who has no records of any success in her past - suddenly appears at the top job, called EU - licking boots of both Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab (WEF). A very, very kinky dark club.

They have been busy(ness) bees, making honey day and night.

View attachment 43857

I forgot to add a link

to what I wrote earlier - which shows a summarization (1 page, pdf file) of the Global Vaccination Summit 2019 and their 10 points - very clearly shows how the EU + WHO prepared itself - what was planned to come to pass.

Same could be said about finnish prime minister. She evades the questions, and talks mumbojumbo nonsense.

After visiting wef and obviously making friends with Schwab, when speaking at finnish parliament, she did wear a costume with a crane in it:
EwHN9XmWEAInQec.jpg

I haven't studied the subject, but from what I understand, the crane could be a chinese symbol for one, who's intention is to get to higher place in society.

If any of that holds true, it's just sad to see, how desperately the "cash register girl", who basically runs this country, is using an obvious symbol to 'message' her handlers, that she is willing to follow their orders.
Just look at her eyes... It is the same expression that I see on Jacinda Ardern, the prime minister of New Zealand...

Just look at her eyes... It is the same expression that I see on Jacinda Ardern, the prime minister of New Zealand...
There is something creepy with the Finnish prime minister especially in the attached picture - comes to mind the changes in outward appearances of characters such as Bush, Blair, Obama, Clinton due to the destructive effects of evil/lying on the human body.

20210321_112328.jpg

I forgot to add a link

to what I wrote earlier - which shows a summarization (1 page, pdf file) of the Global Vaccination Summit 2019 and their 10 points - very clearly shows how the EU + WHO prepared itself - what was planned to come to pass.

Very interesting and very sinister. It would seem that mass vaccination was always the 4D STS way to go, even before Covid-19. If, as we have been told, Covid-19 was accidentally "let loose" then and 4D STS and the PTB obviously would not have been able to believe their luck. They were handed the global vaccination possiblities on a very large plate.

I mentioned in a past post that the residential care home when I work had given its residents and staff their first vaccination. There were many side effects and some quite serious ones.

This past week those residents have all been given the second dose of the same vaccine - Oxford AstraZeneca. Many of the staff have also received their second vaccinations. Hardly any side effects reported this time. Even those with the serious side effects got away with no problems at all. I suppose the damage had already been done. :cry:

Same could be said about finnish prime minister. She evades the questions, and talks mumbojumbo nonsense.

After visiting wef and obviously making friends with Schwab, when speaking at finnish parliament, she did wear a costume with a crane in it:
EwHN9XmWEAInQec.jpg

I haven't studied the subject, but from what I understand, the crane could be a chinese symbol for one, who's intention is to get to higher place in society.

If any of that holds true, it's just sad to see, how desperately the "cash register girl", who basically runs this country, is using an obvious symbol to 'message' her handlers, that she is willing to follow their orders.
Yes, after briefly dipping my toe into the symbology of the crane, it seems it's dependant on the country...for example, as you point out, in Chinese symbology, a crane flying towards the sun can represent the need for fame and reputation. In Japanese culture the crane is known as the bird of happiness, a symbol of longevity, fidelity, peace and also believed to have healing power. Interestingly, I came across this..."However, the crane is said to have gotten its name as “bird of luck” in Sweden, where its appearance in the spring heralds the end of the dark, cold time."

Germany's Paul Ehrlich Institute (The Federal Institute for Vaccines and Biomedicines) has in its March 4, 2021 report (page 7) summed up the reports of 330 deaths and 11,915 complications connected to COVID-19 vaccinations between Dec 27, 2020 and Feb 26, 2021.

Deaths

The Paul Ehrlich Institute was notified of 330 deaths among vaccinated persons aged 33 to 101 years.

269 deaths involved persons who had been vaccinated with Comirnaty (BioNTech).
In 60 reported deaths, it was not specified which COVID-19 vaccine had been used.

In one case, a person died after vaccination with the COVID-19 vaccine Moderna. The median age was 86 years, and the mean age was 83 years.

The temporal association between vaccination and the fatal event varied from one hour to 34 days after vaccination with Comirnaty.

Seventy-eight vaccinated individuals died in the setting of COVID-19 disease. Nearly all individuals had incomplete vaccine protection because the COVID-19
illness occurred after the first vaccination.

Two individuals died ten 10 and 29 days after the second vaccination, and in six individuals the time interval between second vaccination and death was unknown.

In all individuals, the onset of COVID-19 disease was not reported. Ninety-five persons with multiple pre-existing conditions died either from worsening of their underlying disease, another disease unrelated to vaccination, or from another infectious disease but not COVID-19.

💉

Also today in Germany

Up to 20,000 corona demonstrators in Kassel - police use water cannons
It is indeed interesting how the press distorts the demonstrations. I participated in the demonstration in Kassel and it was a unique experience. Nothing that was written in the press corresponds to the facts. The demonstration was allowed at short notice on a square with 5000 demonstrators. As the crowd of demonstrators grew, there was an unauthorized demonstration march through the city center. The participants were of all ages, professions - no Antifa, no radical groups. At some point we realized that the police were encircling us. This led to the masses being squeezed together more and more. At a crossroads, I noticed that several camera teams had positioned themselves there. My feeling told me that I had to move away from there as quickly as possible. Later, I saw in the videos that there were light clashes between police and demonstrators right there. Interestingly, one had the feeling that the police were extremely friendly and restrained. The mayor of Kassel publicly criticized the restraint of the police. Probably, a tough police crackdown was desired. Overall, it was a memorable event and I estimate that there were about 50,000 demonstrators. We felt that day like a big family with common interests, common goal and hope.

good NEWS from Brazil

our country definitively start to stop Lockdown !!
Pres.Bolsonaro said will do what people want/need

if the example of brazilians today can inspire others, we'll be happy together, so our best blesses to all !

OK, many will see Brazil as negacionist and suspicious bad covid numbers will grow fast, the mass vaccination won't be as massive as the media wants, but media is media, which don't supply food nor pay our bills, quite contrary.

BTW, Brazil wants to swim against the current ... We'll See!

Internal factors that can affect pupil dilation include:

• mental and emotional state
  • health conditions, such as Holmes-Adie syndrome, congenital aniridia, and mydriasis
  • brain and eye injuries
  • prescription medications
  • commonly misused drugs
Commonly misused drugs that dilate the pupils include:
  • amphetamines.
  • bath salts.
  • benzodiazepines.
  • cocaine and crack cocaine.
  • crystal methamphetamine.
  • ecstasy.
  • ketamine.
  • LSD

One of the most likely reasons someone might have pinpoint pupils is the use of narcotic pain medications and other drugs in the opioid family, such as:

• codeine
  • fentanyl
  • hydrocodone
  • oxycodone
  • morphine
  • methadone
  • heroin
Other possible causes of pinpoint pupils include:

• Bleeding from a blood vessel in the brain (intracerebral hemorrhage): Uncontrolled high blood pressure (hypertension) is the most common reason for this.
  • Horner syndrome (Horner-Bernard syndrome or oculosympathetic palsy): This is a group of symptoms caused by a problem in the nerve pathway between the brain and one side of the face. A stroke, a tumor, or spinal cord injury can lead to Horner syndrome. Sometimes the cause can’t be determined.
  • Anterior uveitis, or inflammation of the middle layer of the eye: This may be due to trauma to the eye or the presence of something foreign in the eye. Other causes include rheumatoid arthritis, mumps, and rubella. Often, the cause can’t be determined.
  • Exposure to chemical nerve agents such as sarin, soman, tabun, and VX: These are not naturally occurring substances. They’re made for chemical warfare. Insecticides can also cause pinpoint pupils.
  • Certain prescription eye drops, such as pilocarpine, carbachol, echothiophate, demecarium, and epinephrine, can also cause pinpoint pupils.
Less common causes include:

• certain medications, such as clonidine for blood pressure, lomotil for diarrhea, and phenothiazines for certain psychiatric conditions like schizophrenia
  • illicit drugs such as mushrooms
  • neurosyphilis
  • deep sleep

FWIW....

Back
Top Bottom