Be aware that with some syringes the needle automatically retracts once the plunger hits bottom. It is a safety feature for avoiding needle sticks.
Yup, just learnt about this as they fact checked those claims.

Thankfully, I'm in a group of about 800 dissident nurses and I showed them the video and the fact-checked article.

These are the responses I received

Screenshot_20210411_211458.jpg

Screenshot_20210411_211557.jpg

There was a needle to begin with but it was also mentioned that the needle was quite big, not like the one in the video you posted. It's the needle you use to get the liquid off the container, not the one used to inject. Anyways, not a doctor or health professional. Deferred to the nurses and they weren't convinced with the authenticity of the video.

Apparently it's 3 billion

The community corps will receive fact sheets and social media messages to share with members of their communities, as well as regular updates from the Biden administration with the latest vaccine confidence resources, the wire service said.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention had announced last week that it will devote $3 billion to support outreach by community leaders and groups to boost vaccine confidence, the AP said.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services also launched its first national ad campaign promoting vaccinations, aimed at senior, Latino and Black Americans. And in a partnership with Facebook, social media profile frames will be created so that ordinary Americans can share their intent to get vaccinated and their experience with the shots to their peers.
Last but not least, the White House will deploy Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, and Dr. Marcella Nunez-Smith, who chairs Biden's COVID-19 equity task force, to speak directly to the public about the benefits of the vaccines.

Del Big Tree said they increased it from 1 billion to 3 billion because you know... they are running into some headwinds.

Wow, seeing quite a lot of organisation around upcoming protests round Europe. Resistance is growing.

IMG_20210411_220713.jpgIMG_20210411_220730_399.jpgIMG_20210411_220745_973.jpg

Etc.

Feel more people are being reached since the PTB tried to go for the jugular with the passports.

Also, has anyone noticed how news from Israel has dried up? Apparently it's not by accident. It's absolute chaos going on there with a heavily divided society.

This isn't the kind of thing you can even show (typical) people as being propaganda. They'll see it as money well spent to get everyone doing the right thing. It is nice to see that one influencer was a tad creeped out by it, enough to say something. People either get it or they don't. OTOH, something in the news like the island evacuations from the volcanic eruption being available only for the vaccinated might wake up a lot of people. Yeah, they care about their citizens.

Evidence for increased breakthrough rates of SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern in BNT162b2 mRNA vaccinated individuals​

The SARS-CoV-2 pandemic has been raging for over a year, creating global detrimental impact. The BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine has demonstrated high protection levels, yet apprehension exists that several variants of concerns (VOCs) can surmount the immune defenses generated by the vaccines. Neutralization assays have revealed some reduction in neutralization of VOCs B.1.1.7 and B.1.351, but the relevance of these assays in real life remains unclear. Here, we performed a case-control study that examined whether BNT162b2 vaccinees with documented SARS-CoV-2 infection were more likely to become infected with B.1.1.7 or B.1.351 compared with unvaccinated individuals. Vaccinees infected at least a week after the second dose were disproportionally infected with B.1.351 (odds ratio of 8:1). Those infected between two weeks after the first dose and one week after the second dose, were disproportionally infected by B.1.1.7 (odds ratio of 26:10), suggesting reduced vaccine effectiveness against both VOCs under different dosage/timing conditions. Nevertheless, the B.1.351 incidence in Israel to-date remains low and vaccine effectiveness remains high against B.1.1.7, among those fully vaccinated. These results overall suggest that vaccine breakthrough infection is more frequent with both VOCs, yet a combination of mass-vaccination with two doses coupled with non-pharmaceutical interventions control and contain their spread.

Disclaimer

Caution: Preprints are preliminary reports of work that have not been certified by peer review. They should not be relied on to guide clinical practice or health-related behavior and should not be reported in news media as established information.

Some of these stories are now starting to breakthrough into the mainstream

Another activist has been activated. Naomi Wolf has roared into life in recent weeks and has become quite active in terms providing an additional voice against what's going on.

IMG_20210411_225705_300.jpg

Wow, seeing quite a lot of organisation around upcoming protests round Europe. Resistance is growing.

View attachment 44401View attachment 44402View attachment 44403

Etc.

Feel more people are being reached since the PTB tried to go for the jugular with the passports.

Also, has anyone noticed how news from Israel has dried up? Apparently it's not by accident. It's absolute chaos going on there with a heavily divided society.
More posters for other locations.

IMG_20210411_230643_509.jpgIMG_20210411_230720_242.jpgIMG_20210411_230629_953.jpgIMG_20210411_230704_746.jpg

Let's see how successful all these protests are. Definitely noticed an uptick in people activating against this whole thing but then I'm in an echo chamber of dissidents nowadays. Disconnected myself from those "for-the-agenda" for my mental sanity.

#Resistance #Fightthegoodfight

More unrest in Canada as people protest Covid restrictions -

Let's see if this goes anywhere:

House Republicans Propose ‘No Vaccine Passport Act’

“I am profoundly disturbed that the Biden Administration would even consider imposing vaccine passports on the American people,” Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) said in a statement Thursday. “My private healthcare decisions—and yours—are nobody else’s business. Vaccine passports will not help our nation recover from COVID-19; instead, they will simply impose more Big Brother surveillance on our society.” While some states are beginning to mandate vaccine passports, others, like Florida, are not.

Wow, this is so demonstrably fake.

A) The needle going in is too big.
B) At around 58 seconds, when the "nurse" pulls the "needle" out of Mariah Carey's arm, you see the syringe slips and slides up Mariah's arm for a centimetre. This can't happen if there's a needle in place.

In the alt web, there's a close up video showing the needle has retracted and is not present when the syringe is pulled out. Even before that, the needle going in is the wrong type of needle.

My God, fake fake fake fake and plastered all over CNN etc.

It did indeed look suspect

the way the "needle" suddenly slides upwards off the arm before the nurse pulled it all the way out of Carey's arm - looks physically impossible.

I downloaded both 1080p .mp4 as well the 1280p .webm videos (higher resolutions) - looking at the scene frame by frame. As the nurse was just about to pull out the needle, not only does she slide sideways before she had pulled out the equivalent length of a whole needle... also the black longish section (between needle and syringe), completely disappears (and does not reappear in any of the latter frames). I also agree with that it was an unusual thick looking needle !!

What happened with the original video footage along the way until it has been published ? I do not know.

Suspect looking scenery (in detail) ? Clearly yes.
True proof ? Unknown, without other evidence.

Then there are the retractable syringe types as @SOTTREADER pointed out (thanks !), which indeed is a valid argument, also as I look at it frame by frame, (the retractable syringe demonstration video)

Last edited:
So, if a retractable snappy syringe

was used on Mariah Carey, then the video would be legit. It reminds me suddenly (and again), how easy it is to get fooled (on any side side) if not paid thorough attention... And when the mind already has decided on which side to stand... that's when errors easily can sneak in)

I am really grateful @SOTTREADER, that you came up with the syringe video.

💕

So, if a retractable snappy syringe

was used on Mariah Carey, then the video would be legit. It reminds me suddenly (and again), how easy it is to get fooled (on any side side) if not paid thorough attention... And when the mind already has decided on which side to stand... that's when errors easily can sneak in)

I am really grateful @SOTTREADER, that you came up with the syringe video.

💕

Another nurse has responded to whether it looked fake or real

Screenshot_20210412_085942.jpg

So far all the responses I'm getting from the nurses is that it's fake. Mariah didn't receive the covid vaccine in that video.

Back
Top Bottom