One of my children (30) is very worried about it, for himself even. Calls me frequently to try to talk me into getting vaccinated. I think it is all the propaganda and the lack of experience with common diseases. To this generation, something like Measles is the end of the world. To my generation, it was just something everyone got. My younger child (22) is very concerned about possible fertility effects from the vaccine, doesn't want to do anything that might cause such harm. I never mentioned my thoughts on this stuff to either of them, not wanting to push them in the other direction. But, they know me.

This may be of interest

A novel mRNA modification may impact the human genetic code​

Challenge​

There are more than one hundred ways an RNA molecule can be chemically modified after it is synthesized. The functions of many of these modifications, collectively referred to as the epitranscriptome, are largely unknown.

Advance​

IRP senior investigator Shalini Oberdoerffer, Ph.D., identified a novel modification in human messenger RNA (mRNA) that dramatically impacts the activity of genes by promoting the production of protein from RNA. Intriguingly, NAT10, the enzyme responsible for the mRNA modification, had been previously implicated in cancer and aging.

Impact​

This is one of the first examples of a unique chemical modification to mRNA that increases the amount of protein produced by a gene. With a deep understanding of the epitranscriptome, it may one day be possible to manipulate it in order to adjust the levels of disease-associated proteins.

Reading about the lady... her job sounds intriguing

Research Topics​

Complete mapping of the human genome revealed far fewer genes than had been anticipated based on our organismal complexity. It is now appreciated that the protein-coding capacity of human genes is diversified at essentially every step ranging from the initiation of transcription to post-translational regulation. The net result is a staggering expansion in coding potential, wherein ~20,000 human genes serve as templates for >1,000,000 proteins. Amongst the mechanisms that promote gene diversification, “epigenetic” regulation shapes and defines human complexity. Broadly defined as changes in gene expression that are unrelated to DNA sequence, epigenetic regulation is achieved through nucleic acid modifications that alter the biochemical properties of DNA or RNA. Accordingly, nucleic acid modifications have the potential to contribute to gene diversification through a de facto expansion of the genetic code. In eukaryotic DNA, modifications are typically restricted to the 5th carbon of cytosine and prominent methylation (5-methylcytosine, 5mC) at CpG dinucleotides forms the basis of the “epigenome” in mammals2. 5mC is further acted upon by the Ten-Eleven Translocation (TET) proteins to generate oxidized derivatives with distinct outcomes on cellular function. In comparison, modifications in RNA are significantly more extensive and are distributed amongst all four nucleobases. Greater than 100 modified species have been observed in eukaryotic RNA, a handful of which have been mapped to messenger RNA (mRNA) where they form the basis of the “epitranscriptome”. Research in my laboratory examines the role of DNA and RNA modifications in determining: 1) how a single gene generates multiple protein-coding variants, and 2) how a single mRNA molecule dictates distinct protein fates during the process of translation. As the archetype for epigenetic control within DNA, we specifically examine how nucleic acid modifications of cytosine influence gene expression at unexpected stages in the life cycle of an mRNA. First, we investigate 5mC and its oxidized derivatives in genic DNA and ask whether elevated detection at exons relative to introns in DNA reflects a role in co-transcriptional pre-mRNA splicing. Second, we have recently begun to investigate cytosine modifications in RNA. Drawing on tools and methodologies developed in the course of our DNA studies, we find an unexpected prevalence of cytosine acetylation in mRNA (N4-acetylcytidine, ac4C). Investigation of ac4C enzymatic regulation and function reveals a post-transcriptional role in mRNA translation. Thus, the overarching theme of my laboratory focuses on innovative connections between the epigenome, epitranscriptome and mRNA metabolism. Ultimately, we aim at understanding how cytosine modifications contribute to the etiology of disease and potentially identify avenues for novel therapeutic interventions.

Can the mRNA affect epigenetics?

This is a must watch if you've got an hour.

Yeadon pretty much says what he thinks the bottom line is. He also explains why he thinks the idea of variants is another ploy.

After demonstrating that the governments and its advisors are clearly lying, he then faces onto the question why. He says the nature of what's going on, including how it appears coordinated on a supranational level indicates the end goal is not benign. As he hasn't been let in on the secret he has to deduce it based on what he's observing.

He thinks the vaccine passports are a major part of this as it then gets everyone a digital identity which is held centrally.

Then he thinks the booster shots which are bypassing trials and scrutiny before going into people will have sequences to slowly but surely lead people to their demise. All this will be done in a controlled way with mutants / variants getting the blame. As the situation escalates, they'll tighten the screws on passports both in terms of restrictions and to get more people into the scheme. More booster shots and more resultant death until the PTB get to the point where the population has reduced enough to the level they want. At this point, all the remaining ones will be under a one world government digital identity surveillance system and civilization will take on a new form.

So this is essentially where he now thinks it's all going. Israel and UK being test cases.

He reckons it's a multi year project, so we're in for more of the same.

He's looking to leave the UK. Reckons the country is done for if the vaccine passports take hold.

Ps, he says he hasn't seen the fully sequenced virus. He's looked but can't find it anywhere. Says this doesn't mean it's fake, it just means he can't see it anywhere.
Didn't the C's say that Covid 19 would die out by de-evolving back into its original state? I guess this is proof of it.

This may be of interest

Reading about the lady... her job sounds intriguing

Can the mRNA affect epigenetics?

Whatever they were doing up to this point with gene manipulation appears to have had potentially unknown "mistakes".

Link

New analytical tool reveals massive DNA damage caused by CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing​

Much of the damage would have been missed by analyses conducted till now. Report: Claire Robinson

Question: Can that mRNA that is being injected into millions of people also suffer "unknown damage" resulting in who knows what future trouble for people taking this injection?

We must not forget that the vaccine is being produced on an industrial scale so Quality Control must be just a bit off from ideal (sarcasm).

Link 2

As Dr Barbara Mintzes, Associate Professor, The University of Sydney Charles Perkins Centre and School of Pharmacy, and an expert on the interface between clinical research and regulatory decision-making, observed: “I wonder why these issues with production quality were only made public via leaked documents that had become available on the dark web. Why were they not under open and public discussion? These types of exchanges should not be secret.”

Link 3

This is very very sad. Let me put it in context. This man's mother took the vaccine and is now fighting for her life. In his grief he is making a claim to the governor of the province, that it holds him responsible for what happened. (Province of Buenos Aires - Argentina). The man claims that his mother was in good health until she took the vaccine.

Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis

Abstract
Many countries across the globe utilized medical and non-medical facemasks as non-pharmaceutical intervention for reducing the transmission and infectivity of coronavirus disease-2019 (COVID-19). Although, scientific evidence supporting facemasks’ efficacy is lacking, adverse physiological, psychological and health effects are established. Is has been hypothesized that facemasks have compromised safety and efficacy profile and should be avoided from use. The current article comprehensively summarizes scientific evidences with respect to wearing facemasks in the COVID-19 era, providing prosper information for public health and decisions making.
Conclusion
The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize prosper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health.
Between the abstract and conclusion are sections on Breathing Physiology, Efficacy of face masks, Physiological effects of wearing face masks, Psychological effects of wearing face masks, and Long-Term health consequences of wearing face masks.

134651978_10222656309568788_6872480491098351855_o.jpg

In an interesting Interview

with Reiner Füllmich in english, 19 min at Odysse with the Title "We have the Evidence". He is the lawyer who together with three other lawyers; Viviane Fischer, Antonia Fischer and Dr Justus P Hoffmann - created the Outer Parliamentarian Investigative Corona committee who has been working since July 2020 to reveal the underpinnings, e.g. the dark whereabouts behind the "Planedmic" (As of now, they have reached the 47th meeting)

Reiner Füllmich says some very interesting things; some already known (and I have mentioned them before), but some I felt were remarkable.

☀️The necessity of a future International Tribunal for Crimes of Humanity, because the Magnitude behind the Plandemic is so immense and difficult to deal on national level / national laws

☀️More towards the end of this video, he mentions the connection of spirituality and Corona "Vaccines".

☀️ The Corona Plandemic and it's "vaccines" - have nothing to to with health or protection

☀️ The ECB - the European Central Bank as well Europe are bankrupt in reality (before "Corona").

☀️ He spoke to 100+ cap drivers; many of them were well informed (mask don't work, vaccines are crap)

☀️ Bergamo was result of malpractice, not so much because of flu/corona

☀️ The newest studies regarding infection rate, is still in line with the levels of a flu.

☀️ "The are different levels of awareness, beyond the rational, which has to do with spirituality"

☀️ He mentions an example of unvaccinated people in the USA (which appears to be rare), that there is a "shine" around them. He put this into connection with the opposite; with vaccines and the effect on people.

☀️ "The are different levels of awareness, beyond the rational, which has to do with spirituality"

☀️ He mentions an example of unvaccinated people in the USA (which appears to be rare), that there is a "shine" around them. He put this into connection with the opposite; with vaccines and the effect on people.

By the looks of it, these connections people are making are on the rise. Pages ago in this thread it was pointed out that the vaccine produces a disconnection of the consciousness and the body.

By the looks of it, these connections people are making are on the rise. Pages ago in this thread it was pointed out that the vaccine produces a disconnection of the consciousness and the body.
I actually thought about whether the shot of Pfizer or Moderna changes FRV in some people who have a soul? So that the soul is literally thrown out of the body? And are these bodies the ideal container for an STS download?

I actually thought about whether the shot of Pfizer or Moderna changes FRV in some people who have a soul? So that the soul is literally thrown out of the body? And are these bodies the ideal container for an STS download?

That is exactly what appears to be happening. Only that some are not aware of the STS plans and that they intend to occupy bodies.

From that same article I extract the following:

What does Ψ mean?

Do we see the pattern here? I don't think the use of letter is something random. Remember the code 3535?

Right now I can't find in the forum the quotes I need to connect the dots. I remember that in this same thread and in the last communications with the C's the strain that escaped was the one that provided a greater connection and download of STO information. And that's why the PTB wanted to stop it. If so, the benign strain increased the receivership capability.

I think by connecting the dots we see what is happening here. The mRNA vaccine wants to cut our transmission line, the worst thing is that this will hack your SOUL.

I want to share a bold theory. Last night I really couldn't sleep, after thinking and thinking where the world is going with all this. I even cried about the horror of what I thought. A lot of it has to do with what I read in Greenbaum speech, what the C's said about 'the program is complete' and soul smashing.

Think about this: It is not only in these last years, but for thousands of years that humanity has been bombarded with varied programs, individual and collective hypnosis. Many of the events of the last few years were created with the purpose of dissociating and fragmenting the mind. All this fragmentation is exactly the opposite of what Gurdijeff and others have promoted, the crystallization of the soul.

I had read here on the forum, the possibility of 4D STS souls taking over bodies and finally consuming the invasion. For this they have to remove the original soul. Much of it lies in the hypnotic and dissociation mechanism to fragment the mind, but something was missing. That something was:

We know that no pathogen can survive if the ground is not propitious. Whether it's on a genetic level or on the level of our mind.

This is friends, what's going on: We're on the verge of invasion. While the people are all locked up and quarantined, when all Manchurian candidates are finally activated, both the re-engineering of the brain and the previous programming will expel the original soul and allow the 4D STS souls to join in unison and at the same time.

If there were not a STO strain that would allow the STO frequencies to somehow neutralize the STS frequency generating the level field of interaction (fair playground), we would already be up to our necks in diabolical entities walking the streets.

It is evident that the STS plans are delayed and their hubris leaves them blind to reality, but nevertheless this group and others is now when we should be more vigilant.

Look at these posts. They are from last year. Following the line of research and data collection, the symptoms of soul disconnection are now beginning to manifest.

This is an interesting idea, about a shine around non-vaccinated people. Among friends and colleagues in this group, I'd describe them as very smart on paper, but basically unreachable due to the way they let themselves get saturated with MSM propaganda. The last few years it has been near unbearable to be around them as conversation centers on evils of Orange Man and "my countertops are so last year", while virtuous Ellen ("Be Kind") plays on TV. Several have parents that survived the holocaust. I tried to explain the game of in group vs out group, how it is happening again here with the buildup of effective propaganda against an out group. I got 2 reactions. In one case the eyes are glazed over and I am taught about the Jews, etc. 2nd case, how dare I compare anything to the holocaust. Well, the world is full of these stories, sorry. I did not elaborate. Anyway, no sparkle in the eyes. Have not seen any of them since vaccination. I'm not so sure it is the vaccination, maybe more something to do with being open minded, curious, not saturated with MSM, believing lies. But hard to say because those are the people that will line up for the shots.
I'm reminded of the description of glowing mantles in the Carlos Castenada books.

That is exactly what appears to be happening. Only that some are not aware of the STS plans and that they intend to occupy bodies.

Look at these posts. They are from last year. Following the line of research and data collection, the symptoms of soul disconnection are now beginning to manifest.

I wonder...

wouldn’t it mean death, or going into rapid decline in health if/when the soul is ejected from the body ?

When a soul incarnates into a body - it does this only into the ‘individually perfect’ genetic match for it - in order to be able to bind to it... Is that correct ?

So, these vaccines, if/as they change genetic settings and cell function in the human body, the alteration of the DNA functions and interpretation in proteins - thus also affecting the DNA antennas (connection to the surrounding universal information field), then this could/should lead to disharmony in the soul-body-cosmic relation ? Followed by what I assume become disturbances, manifesting physically (illness, changes, issues), as well psychologically (mind, thought, emotion).

But if your soul is thrown out - that would mean death, wouldn’t it ?

Thus, more than enough people do already die from the genetic injections...

Back
Top Bottom