Session 29 May 2021

I think this has been more or less answered by TPTB themselves, as the spike protein vaccines were never designed to cease infection or transmission. They only “reduce severity of symptoms.” Thus, anyone vaccinated with the spike protein is now in the clear to travel abroad and take off their masks. This topic was also covered in the interview that Dr. Mercola posted (also posted on SOTT and the covid threads here) about the danger of prions.

Thank you, all, for the session! I’m trying to wrap my head around time loops and algebra. I think it makes sense, but I need to brush up on my math 😄
So you're saying that what the Cs meant is that vaccinated people are just spreading corona that they caught from the wild because they're being careless?
(Joe) Are people vaccinated with some of the COVID-19 vaccines transmitting anything to non-vaccinated people?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) They're transmitting COVID?

Q: (Joe) Anything else?

A: Not really.

Q: (Joe) That's one way that they can then keep the whole thing going.

(L) They vaccinate people and then more people keep getting infected since the people being vaccinated are shedding the virus.

Q: (Joe) Would it be true to say that the main goal of governments in doing this and perpetuating the pandemic is simply to control people, to herd people to a finer order of control?

So the vaccinated are transmitting something to the unvaccinated. I'd say that pretty much means that there's something in the vaccine that's being transmitted. Otherwise, the answer would have been different, IMHO.

Now, @Joe asks about COVID specifically, which isn't the virus technically, but the illness caused by it. What if the illness is mainly being caused by the spike protein? That would explain this answer.

They're not transmitting anything else, so that sort of confirms that they weren't mincing words about whatever was being spread being the result of the vaccine.

The people shedding the virus got a Yes response. So that clearly says that the vaccinated are spreading the virus, unless we think of the
spike protein as viral material that can cause the illness in and of itself and so can be thought of as the virus.

Is it possible that the vaccinated are synthesising the entire virus? Maybe through some sort of recombination with already present viral factors in their cells?

I don't know what this means, but I'm pretty sure that they didn't just mean that vaccinated people are spreading corona that they caught from the wild because they're being careless.

It probably wouldn't hurt for everyone to re-read Castaneda's The Fire From Within where he talks about stalking and petty tyrants. That was one that really stuck in my mind where he sets the guy up and he ends up in the stall with the horse and the horse goes after him. We have got to figure out ways to stalk this thing... We have a WONDERFUL opportunity to learn the art of stalking with that world and environment out there. Maybe we should start a thread about it and discuss it some more. How are we dealing with it? How are we surviving it?
I think this is an excellent idea and the notion that we can learn how to stalk this thing is awe-inspiring and empowering. It could also help us overcome our anxiety, fear, outrage and grief and help transmute these emotions if they are limiting us in what we could become: true warriors the way Laura described in one of her articles.

I know that my becoming an ambassador last year pulled me through all that sadness I felt over the lockdowns last year, because in one fell swoop my aim became ever so much clearer. So, people participating more on our forum, helping one another, discussing matters, sharing sincerely as Laura said, knowing that we are all in this together and that our individual acquired strength will strengthen the whole network might bring about more co-linearity, more faith and more love, but that means that we have to get over ourselves. It's the journey of the hero!
Thank you for this very special session, Laura, the girls and the crew, and thanks to Laura and the Cs for their guidance and love. :love:

Thank you very much for this session and I am grateful to have been part of it

(L) Yeah. Get your official Zombie Apocalypse coffee mug. Keep Calm and Kill Zombies! I don’t know, it's been SO crazy that I don't even want to go outside anymore to tell you the truth. I don't want to go anywhere, I don't want to go to the store, I don't want to see people wearing masks. Look what they've done to my world! And it's just really pissing me off. So... I hope it pisses all of y’all off, too. If it does, then maybe you'll have the strength to hang in there through it all with your network. Boy, I sure would like to see every single one of you here - all in one big group. BOY would that be nice. I look at all those lovely faces... Chu is scrolling so I can see everybody.
I don't usually wear a mask, but when I'm forced to, I feel like an idiot when I put it on and it's just really pissing me off too.

I do have a question, what prompted the cosmos to clean house, what action or event that could have influenced or diceded the cosmos to bring change that will be beneficial to humanity.

Hi Laurentien2, I'll try to answer your question from my limited perspective.

Considering the great job done by the 3D STS beings with the the assistance by the 4D beings into increasing of the STS FRV of the earth via the manipulation of the 3D beings, if in the very near future there WILL BE present a counterbalanced force (represented by a group of 3d souls), that will be able to anchor the STO FRV globally and if the majority of the people will choose to not line up with the entropic center of creation then me thinks the Big Changes that are approaching may be less painful and the transition to a new era or a new cycle may take place more smoothly for everyone unless the majority chooses otherwise. Then me thinks one will receive what it asks from the Universe.

Like attracts like as the saying goes. The C's pointed out a few sessions back that this is the last chance for humanity to make a choice, that is, Upward or Downward.

Just a few thoughts.

Edit: typo errors corrected.

Thank you also Crew for sharing another valued session in a World of Change.
"Knowledge" is truth and Truth is power (which equal protection). 👏 IFEG.

(Joe) At some point in the past few sessions, we asked a question about COVID and the lockdowns and stuff. They said that, as usual, the powers that be will push it too far and all will come crashing down. Is the 'all' that will come crashing down at least partly economic?

Q: (Joe) Are they going to continue these lockdowns with the talk of new variants, travel restrictions, no hugging your neighbor...?

Q: (L) I tell ya, people: it's all really depressing out there. The thing is, we had all of this predicted to us 25 years ago. We knew it was coming; we just didn't know how.

(Andromeda) It's surreal to see it actually happening.

(L) It's Bizarro World.

(Joe) At this point, we're just waiting for it to happen because we can see where it's going to go if they continue on this course.

Canada takes the cake with that insane activity.

(Joe) What happened with the 'drones' which swarmed the USS Kidd, USS Rafael Peralta, and the USS Russel on July 14th and 15th 2019? Who made them and why were they there? Why was this information leaked to the public?

A: False flag.

Q: (Joe) By another...

(L) In other words, the US was doing it to itself, then leaked it as though somebody else had done it. We know pretty well that the US is not going to let somebody else do something like that, but they acted like they did so they could blame somebody. They're ramping up the...

(Joe) Like a high-tech...

(L) High tech false flag.

(Joe) Exotic weaponry, exotic drones. They're using it on themselves and then releasing the information so that they can say Russia is attacking with their fancy weaponry.

One was quoted as saying that the drone, had measured Six FT. in diameter and witnessed at 14ft. thousand feet above sea level.
Beyond high tech.??.🧐

I think this is an excellent idea and the notion that we can learn how to stalk this thing is awe-inspiring and empowering. It could also help us overcome our anxiety, fear, outrage and grief and help transmute these emotions if they are limiting us in what we could become: true warriors the way Laura described in one of her articles.

I know that my becoming an ambassador last year pulled me through all that sadness I felt over the lockdowns last year, because in one fell swoop my aim became ever so much clearer. So, people participating more on our forum, helping one another, discussing matters, sharing sincerely as Laura said, knowing that we are all in this together and that our individual acquired strength will strengthen the whole network might bring about more co-linearity, more faith and more love, but that means that we have to get over ourselves. It's the journey of the hero!
Thank you for this very special session, Laura, the girls and the crew, and thanks to Laura and the Cs for their guidance and love. :love:
In regards to “stalking the predator” I think that “The Grievances Study Papers” by James Lindsay, Helen Pluckrose, and Peter Boghossian is a good start. I think that word is getting out just how self absorbed the PTB really are and since they control us by proxy through manipulating anything that shares that value structure what we need to do is examine all the useful idiots around us.

Lindsay and company for lack of a better term have been “trolling” the gatekeepers of our modern discourses and laying bare for all to see their lack of credence. This is being done by many other respectable people in almost every field (although not specifically in the manner as previously mentioned individuals).

I think the “stalking” has already started🥳

I will link a video where the “grievance study papers” are discussed for anyone unfamiliar with them. Warning the topics discussed are often inappropriate for for regular conversation.

You say that, but a) vaccines haven't yet been made mandatory for travel AFAIK and b) there are reports that airlines are advising the vaxxed not to travel because of the clotting risk.

Ironies never cease....
You’re right. That was sloppy of me.
I will try to be more precise, and hopefully revolutionar is still reading so I can do better in my response to him as well.

In trying to understand the nuts and bolts of covid, the sources I mentioned in my first post sound to me like at the very basic level, any of the vaccines make human bodies training sites for the virus; the body allows the wild virus to travel through and leave as it pleases, but first, the virus has learned new “tricks” to evade a natural immune response. But, I am no expert and only really encourage that the material be investigated if it hasn’t already.
And it could be that my own fascination has led me to overemphasize the covid story at large, as I speak sometimes as though any of this narrative is objective reality.
So thank you for catching me in that - I will often say “we can’t” and “we aren’t allowed” when factually, we are. Mandates and the like do not revoke abilities to choose. Again, thank you, psychegram.

And maybe, to revolutionar’s point, THAT is the more dangerous way the virus spreads. Maybe it’s just the “field” such ideas and feelings lead us to inhabit that allows a negative reaction to the nuts and bolts virus.

I appreciate you both for challenging my presentation and perception. I needed it!

Everything already puts frissons and chills on me, especially the possibility of extreme weather widening to areas that have stayed safe until now. Also the possibility of ultra cold weather in areas not prepared for it. I live in an apartment in a urban area and don't have lots of space to stock food and supplies for the long-term. Probably will continue to focus on improving skills and awareness for the extreme scenarios, also trying to make family and those around me that are open to it aware of these scenarios.

Thank you for these sessions! I always trusted my consciousness now I will trust in networking with the right groups.

⁹It probably wouldn't hurt for everyone to re-read Castaneda's The Fire From Within where he talks about stalking and petty tyrants. That was one that really stuck in my mind where he sets the guy up and he ends up in the stall with the horse and the horse goes after him. We have got to figure out ways to stalk this thing... We have a WONDERFUL opportunity to learn the art of stalking with that world and environment out there. Maybe we should start a thread about it and discuss it some more. How are we dealing with it? How are we surviving it? So, anyway people... Is anybody totally awesomely inspired and awe-struck and everything by this whole process? Do you finally get it that it's just really... work. It's just work. Is everybody happy you finally got to be in on a session?

Was actually reading this last week. Still have the tab open, had to go back a few pages to the part Laura mentioned about petty tyrants. Will post here incase some havent got the book, or are not familiar with it. The story about how he dealt with his petty tyrant starts half way down. Its worth starting from the top though.

Back
Top Bottom