Another hit for the Cs: China's response to the virus adopted by Western powers

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
March 21st 2020:

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors.

ferguson.jpg

Last edited:
It's going mainstream now.

‘Where was your patient zero?’ Chinese official speculates AMERICANS may have infected Wuhan at army games & calls to ‘come clean’​

Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson Lijian Zhao has demanded US authorities reveal what they’re hiding about the origins of Covid-19, going as far as to suggest the coronavirus may have been brought to China by the US military.
Pointing to a video of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) director Robert Redfield apparently admitting the US had several deaths from Covid-19 before they were able to test for it, Zhao called on the American watchdog to come clean in a tweet posted on Thursday.

“It might be US army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan,” Zhao suggested, calling for the CDC – and the US in general – to “be transparent” and share what they know about where and when “Patient Zero” was first diagnosed.

In the video, Redfield acknowledged that some cases of coronavirus were misclassified as influenza as the medics did not have an accurate test for the new epidemic at the time. He did not elaborate on when these misdiagnosed cases first appeared – saying only that “some cases have been diagnosed that way.”

Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers.
Something that's bugging me is the coincidence of Wuhan hosting the Military (Olympic) Games, and Wuhan hosting China's only biolab doing gain-of-function research on coronavirsues and networked with similar US labs.

So I guess the question is; were those US soldiers sent there by people who knew they were infected, thus 'off-shoring' the outbreak from the US to China in order to deflect suspicion from US-based population behavioral modification experiments?

Something that's bugging me is the coincidence of Wuhan hosting the Military (Olympic) Games, and Wuhan hosting China's only biolab doing gain-of-function research on coronavirsues and networked with similar US labs.

So I guess the question is; were those US soldiers sent there by people who knew they were infected, thus 'off-shoring' the outbreak from the US to China in order to deflect suspicion from US-based population behavioral modification experiments?

I've been assuming that was the play ever since the information about Detrick and the sick

That was my assumption. Also, there is no evidence that this virus first appeared in China. In fact, "patient zero" was likely in the US with that "vaping" illness in the summer of 2019. China was just the first to go public with it, and they were probably kept out of the loop and baited to go public with it by dropping it on their doorstep.

March 21st 2020:

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors.

This may be a silly question, but considering that it is not illogical to assume that it was known from the beginning that the virus posed no real threat and that the mortality was irrelevant, I wonder why China found it necessary to control the situation. What exactly did they want to control? Were they trying to control the infection with a virus that might have simply passed as a bad flu season? Or perhaps they were aware that the virus in some cases "did the opposite of what it was intended" and were unwilling to allow it to be distributed through the Chinese population? I ask this because the information that has been circulating about this alleged US/China collaboration at the Wuhan labs leads me to think that perhaps the Chinese government is not simply the victim of a US plot to get them blamed for the pandemic and divert attention from US dirty deeds.

This may be a silly question, but considering that it is not illogical to assume that it was known from the beginning that the virus posed no real threat and that the mortality was irrelevant, I wonder why China found it necessary to control the situation. What exactly did they want to control? Were they trying to control the infection with a virus that might have simply passed as a bad flu season? Or perhaps they were aware that the virus in some cases "did the opposite of what it was intended" and were unwilling to allow it to be distributed through the Chinese population? I ask this because the information that has been circulating about this alleged US/China collaboration at the Wuhan labs leads me to think that perhaps the Chinese government is not simply the victim of a US plot to get them blamed for the pandemic and divert attention from US dirty deeds.

Could be that they had some knowledge of the STO variant. Could also be that they didn't know WHAT it was, only that it was a bioweapon, and concluded - wisely, but incorrectly - that if they didn't act fast, they'd be genocided. The usual assumption most people make is that bioweapons are intended as WMDs.

Given the extreme measures taken by the Chinese government in the early days of the pandemic, followed by the way they relaxed once the population of Wuhan failed to die en masse, I lean towards the second interpretation.

Could be that they had some knowledge of the STO variant. Could also be that they didn't know WHAT it was, only that it was a bioweapon, and concluded - wisely, but incorrectly - that if they didn't act fast, they'd be genocided. The usual assumption most people make is that bioweapons are intended as WMDs.

Given the extreme measures taken by the Chinese government in the early days of the pandemic, followed by the way they relaxed once the population of Wuhan failed to die en masse, I lean towards the second interpretation.

Indeed that could be the case, although we would be assuming that the Chinese were completely ignorant about the nature of a virus that, as far as we know, was already circulating since 2019. On the other hand, given that we now know (or at least there is evidence) of this close US/China collaboration, I have my doubts that the Chinese were completely surprised by the outbreak of the virus. However, the actions taken by the Chinese government to contain the virus were overly drastic, which lends some credence to your hypothesis, although it is also true that perhaps they reacted that way for reasons other than fear of a possible US biological attack. Anyway, I don't rule out this possibility, but to be honest, at least so far, I don't find it entirely convincing.

I think there are two factors. First the Chinese, seeing that it's a SARS-related virus panicked at first, or even suspected it to be a biological attack. Secondly, there was a very bizarre campaign via social media, probably fueled by some Western interests or Chinese opponents, showing people dropping dead in the streets. In that situation it is possible that the measures were to show people that "see, we're doing something about it" with lockdowns, hazmat suits, and so on. The mental virus caught up with the italians, and from there, even if nobody was dying suddenly in the street, the images of people being given respirators only amplified the illusion of something extraordinary happening.

Blackmail of the US, that's what has my stomach in a knot lately and it seems there's really no exit strategy to be had. There has to be some elected/non elected officials that know the truth/ suspect of this matter concerning the Ft.Detrick debacle, especially considering its history of protocol violations and the collaboration between the two labs. Our clown officials have little choice not to fall in lockstep, this is the cudgel in adopting this green initiative and the "great reset" otherwise it's Katy bar the door for them and they know it deep in their bones. If or when the population of this nation and the world's population were to discover that the great Satan, the one who sanctions any country who refuses it's agenda is responsible for destroying their livelihoods can you imagine? There would be no sanctuary for those in power/population the outrage would be defeaning both within and without the nation. The US being sanctioned (or worse) by the world's nation's would be a best case scenario.The clowns of the empire, Klaus Schwab and his thieves ect. now have the world by the short hairs and they know it. The US will now march to their drum beat and the rest of the world will follow. Just my thoughts lately.

Thanks, I have that clear now. I just re-read the March 2020 session where the Cs said it had been circulating "for over 2 years", by that point, which means SARS-CoV-2 ('version 1') was 'in the wild' since early 2018 - just 'doing its thing' undetected in the population. At some point between then and (roughly) mid-2019, it apparently mutated into 'version X', which Consortium agents noticed was producing counter-productive (from their POV) effects, and hatched a plan in the summer of 2019 to 'go to Pandemic Defcon 1' that autumn.

Another thing I'd like to iron out is how/why - between the Chinese govt implementing its lockdown and Italy kickstarting the Western copy of that model - Iran was particularly hard hit right after Wuhan. In that case, something like 17 senior political figures died by March 2020, 'from Covid-19'. Perhaps you-know-who took advantage of the broader global pandemic plan to specifically target the Iranian elite with 'something extra'?

Thanks, I have that clear now. I just re-read the March 2020 session where the Cs said it had been circulating "for over 2 years", by that point, which means SARS-CoV-2 ('version 1') was 'in the wild' since early 2018 - just 'doing its thing' undetected in the population. At some point between then and (roughly) mid-2019, it apparently mutated into 'version X', which Consortium agents noticed was producing counter-productive (from their POV) effects, and hatched a plan in the summer of 2019 to 'go to Pandemic Defcon 1' that autumn.

I know it could be a stretch and patten recognition ran amok, but I was curious and searched for when the C's said that "programming is complete". And apparently they said it in this session dated 11th of August, 2018. They did say it as an answer to the question about UFOs, but when the shoe fits... 😅

(Pierre) About this recent drop in UFO sightings: Over the past month, sightings dropped drastically. I would like to know why?

A: Programming is complete.

Q: (Artemis) So they don't have to come here anymore, or as often?

(L) I don't think they've gone anywhere. I think their job is done, and they're just sitting back and enjoying the show!

A: Yes

Another thing I'd like to iron out is how/why - between the Chinese govt implementing its lockdown and Italy kickstarting the Western copy of that model - Iran was particularly hard hit right after Wuhan. In that case, something like 17 senior political figures died by March 2020, 'from Covid-19'. Perhaps you-know-who took advantage of the broader global pandemic plan to specifically target the Iranian elite with 'something extra'?

Good question for the Cs, with prior verification of the details of that story.

I think a few possible reasons:

1. They did not know the severity of the virus.
2. They predicted that the deep state/top honchos in the banking system/illuminati are behind this. There were a few clues suggesting that a pandemic was going to happen such as pandemic bonds. And on Sep 2019, there was a meltdown in a part of the banking industry - the repo market, leading to a great jump in interest rates and subsequent pumping of money to prevent the meltdown of the banking industry. The covid pandemic arrived a few months later, which is more than coincidental. I remember the Cs saying that there would be intentional meltdown of the economy because if the economy pops too late, it will be a disaster. Anyway, the Chinese are highly skeptical of western mainstream media so they probably foresaw that the MSM would depict this vaccine virus as a real pandemic so they thought they had to play along. If they do not impose a lockdown, they are going against the deepstate agenda which I imagine would have detrimental consequences for them e.g. economic sanctions, military attacks, blackmail.
3. The most pessimistic view is they are controlled by the deepstate so they had to follow their agenda. The deepstate is in most countries so the plandemic is a global coordinated effort to control the economy, make lots of money, prevent people from having STO virus etc.

Back
Top Bottom