Romance Books List Sheet related topics.

Seek10, in the latest version of the romance novel booklist, I can't see Mary Balogh's series "The Simply Quartet". It used to be in the older version of the list. I don't know if I'm looking at it correctly or made a mistake in downloading it, or what; but I can't find that series listed anymore.

Yes, I also always saw it there. Maybe I should not have replaced it with the one that I replaced it with?
AlI the information is stored in Google sheet . I am using sheet as database to show it in the site. So Every thing the site shows comes from the sheet . you can use either one, which ever is comfortable to you.
I much prefer the other one that you showed. Is that one still current?
Yes, It is current.

seek 10, I tried to submit "Ten Things I Love About You" by Julia Quinn to the list but it didn't show up.
Does that mean this book is below standard or has it just not been submitted so far?

BTW, thank you for creating this database. :-)

seek 10, I tried to submit "Ten Things I Love About You" by Julia Quinn to the list but it didn't show up.
Does that mean this book is below standard or has it just not been submitted so far?
This is book 3 of bevelstoke series and the series is not in the list.
The list was created based on Laura's recommendations. If you have read the book and recommend it , I can add it to the list ( of course no body has objection to it).

I have to add New books to the sheet/database manually and synchup the forms.

I made some changes to Romance novel site.

1. Now members can submit quotes from the romance novels they like. The current solution still uses google forms.
1632071161918.png

They can also search the quotes. If they need to format the quote, they can go to data sheet and modify it.
1632071302733.png

2. I added 2 new books to the list. These are latest additions to the series that are already in the list

BookIDAuthorSeriesBook NbrBook Name
301Jennifer AshleyMackenzies & McBrides12The Sinful Ways of Jamie Mackenzie
302Stacy ReidSinful Wallflowers3A Scoundrel of Her Own

3. I added some more navigation across the pages.

All else should work normally. If you have any questions, please post it here.

Back
Top Bottom