Here we go again
ETA is here 👻

From Paderborn in Northern Germany, it has been reported that a "laboratory confirmed ETA variant" has been found in Germany, known originally from Kongo in Dec 2020.

Notice how they officially always describe a new variant; Never directly saying or showing proof of that it is more damaging or lethal. Instead they write around the bush - referring to "faster spreading, dominating, greater transmissions, etc". The reader/listener is then lead to believe, tending to interpret it, as being equal to more danger, more illness, more life threatening.

:headbash:

I have to laugh every time i hear about a "new variant", because Dr Wolfgang Wodarg showed several months ago graphs of how the SARS-CoV-2 mutated 4000x during the year of 2020 (and the "Wuhan" version doesn't even exist anymore). So, the greek alphabet... it really just a drop in an ocean, if you wish to cover them all :lol:

Eta is the new backup, when Delta starts to get worn out.

View attachment 46458
What is ETA variant? After Delta comes Epsilon. Eta?

What is ETA variant? After Delta comes Epsilon. Eta?
Oh that i think wasn’t meant to be explicitly linear phenomena. I mean they show up differently in different countries. The article i read was pointing out one variant showing up for the first time in Germany. Naturally they do not show in alphabetical order

Apparently there are already other variants under observation, after Eta I mean.

i strongly believe that the whole lab letter genetic science has largely become a dead end, ultimately serving to swoop humanity into a neverending labyrinth, but not in truth serving humanity with honest progress and benefits and medicine. It eliminates spirit replaced with digital models and letters. But thats my personal opinion…

Oh that i think wasn’t meant to be explicitly linear phenomena. I mean they show up differently in different countries. The article i read was pointing out one variant showing up for the first time in Germany. Naturally they do not show in alphabetical order

Apparently there are already other variants under observation, after Eta I mean.

i strongly believe that the whole lab letter genetic science has largely become a dead end, ultimately serving to swoop humanity into a neverending labyrinth, but not in truth serving humanity with honest progress and benefits and medicine. It eliminates spirit replaced with digital models and letters. But thats my personal opinion…
I agree with you 100%, but when I read your post I had a mental cramp. I really thought my brain got scrambled mixing my subconcious longing for airplane travel with the greek alphabet. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guys,

Is it just me or something is seriously wrong with the question below?
1624993756976.png

Email came today from one of the largest UK tenancy agencies. Here's what they write on their website regarding discrimination:
1624995242921.png
1624994406124.png

Sorry I really needed to vent it out. I don't normally reply to such emails but this time I did. It's outrageous. Never again I will use their service.

Somewhere someone coined the term "scariants", and that's really all it is. Even German mainstream virologist (usually close to the government) Kekulé said that when he looked at the data, the "delta" variant is actually less dangerous. Apparently that's what mutations usually do: they spread faster, but become less dangerous. It really is just psychological programming with words at this point.

Fun fact: they used to scare people with "India" and "South African" variants. But then the woke mob cried "Racists!!!", so they needed to come up with new names. "B502X3" or something isn't scary enough, so here they go - Greek alphabet! Sounds mystical, dangerous and we know those letters from science fiction movies and the NATO radio alphabet. "Eta" goes in the same direction, though IMO a bit less scary...

At this point, if you want to find out about variants, you should talk to the governments' psychological warfare people, not virologists.

Another source in English for this :

La Quinta Columna: Analysis of vaccination vial confirms presence of graphene nanoparticles​

Graphene nanoparticles have also been shown to pacify animals:

Covid has everything to do with postmodern eugenics, so I think the topic is important to discuss.

I think it deserves its own topic. I was also trying to be considerate and not extend the topic into a conversation between two people only.

BTW, after reading about the marital life of the Spartans, anyone would think they were pretty liberal...

A new interview with Dr. Lee Merritt - covers a lot of ground and aspects of science that most likely relates to what's happening - really can't do justice to the conversation so recommend watching > scarily fascinating!
Informative and interesting interview. Dr. Merrit has awesome creds and she seems very objective and focused on sussing out what is really going on. She mentioned that initial large spikes of infection in some locations could have been the result of some sort of "contact genetic poison" - not a virus. So now there is the question of what is causing the damage in the VAX: the spike protein or superparamagnetic nanoparticles and SPIONs, or both. Now is not the time to grab onto explanations just to fill the vacuum of not knowing. However, there's enough evidence out there for a thinking person to conclude that this is not a pandemic - it's a plan-demic, and the goal was always to get the vax in as many people as possible. I don't disagree with Dr. Merritt when she says it's a bioweapon.

Extreme claims from pattern recognition run amok by attention-seeking 'influencers' could easily turn into strawman arguments ripe for the PTB to wave around. Therefore, I am appreciative of Lee Merritt, former ex-Phizer scientist Michael Yeadon, and the many other serious and dedicated medical professionals who seem to just want to help people get through all of this and find out what's really going on.

We now have PTB bobbleheads popping up with claims that the 'Delta variant' will cause extreme outbreaks in places where vaccine rates are low:

'It's going to hyper-regionalized. There's certain pockets of the country where you're going to have very dense outbreaks.'

This means southern and western states such as Arkansas, Mississippi and Wyoming - who have less than one-third of their population fully vaccinated - are at high risk, and already seeing a rise in cases.

It comes as the variant continues to ravage the UK, with Delta driving an explosion of new cases, and COVID-19 infections up 60 percent from a week ago,

Gottlieb warned that the U.S. is only 'about a month or two' behind the UK and that America should expect to see a similar situation.

The former commissioner of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning that the country is likely to see outbreaks of the Indian 'Delta' coronavirus variant in some communities.

It makes one wonder what 'they' might do to help such predictions come true.

I am staying on a very strict keto diet these days, it seems to help me stay clear-headed and less stressed.

Havent been following or posting on this thread for many months now. Latest news from my neck of the woods, Ireland. Indoor dining was meant to open up on the 5th of July is now posponed until a system is in place to show you are vaccinated. Many business owners are saying they won't comply with it. Government are going all out, if its allowed by the people. Where will it end, next few months will be interesting.

Today, here in British Columbia, Canada, the health officer and Premier are initiating Step 3 of the reopening plan, emergency measures act will be lifted July 1st

From CBC News B.C. lifting pandemic state of emergency as province gives go-ahead for Step 3 of its restart plan

The provincial state of emergency which had been in place since March 2020 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic will be lifted on July 1 in British Columbia.

Premier John Horgan made the announcement Tuesday with daily case counts steadily falling and the province experiencing one of the world's highest vaccination rates. More than 78 per cent of adults have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, and more than 30 per cent have been fully immunized with two doses.More than 78 per cent of adults have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, and more than 30 per cent have been fully immunized with two doses.

With B.C. now confirmed to enter Step 3 of its restart plan on July 1, recreational travel within Canada will be allowed again, as will indoor and outdoor personal gatherings with no limit on the number of people who can join. Kids will be permitted to have sleepovers with their friends again.

"We welcome Canadians back to B.C. provided you have those two vaccinations," said Horgan. I wonder how they will confirm vaccination status for Canadians traveling into BC, will there be police stops to check status along the provincial border?

Residents will be able to attend fairs and festivals, so long as a public health safety plan is in place. Not clear what those public safety plans are, no mention

Masks will be recommended, but no longer mandatory.

"It is important for us to continue to wear masks in those indoor settings where we're around people we don't know and when we're not fully protected [by vaccines]," said Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry.

Henry says there will be no need to provide proof of vaccination. She added that some people will feel comfortable continuing to wear masks and that should be respected. I suspect, many people will continue to wear masks, and those not wearing a mask will be looked upon with suspicion.

Workplaces will be allowed to ease certain restrictions as they shift from strict safety plans to communicable disease plans which include protocols like handwashing. Again it not clear what those plans are

Step 3 also marks increased capacity for outdoor gatherings where 5,000 attendees, or 50 per cent capacity, will be allowed. This was mentioned in relation to what was called faith services. An example was given of a church that had a capacity of 1000 only 100 would be allowed to attend

Fairs and festivals will be allowed to return to normal, albeit with communicable disease plans, although many of them like the Vancouver Pride Society had already announced they would be taking their events online. Again there are no guidelines what those communicable disease plans are.

I can't help thinking at the back of my mind, that come September 4th I think when Step 4 is scheduled to be announced, it may be a whole different message, given that there is some evidence of transmission from the jab, and there is now free travel in Canada, well to BC. That we maybe being set up for another lock down. Talk of variants is nowhere in the news today in Canada. I also wonder that this may be when the start of food shortages, will start to appear, and another lock down maybe necessary to avoid public protests. Could be wrong, this is pure speculation.

Highly doubtful. We all (on this forum at least) thought it was ridiciulous enough getting locked down over a handful of "cases". But it gets worse. Alice Springs is now going into a 72 hour lockdown over a potential case! 🤯

This insanity seriously has no bounds.

No new cases of coronavirus have been recorded in the Northern Territory overnight.

Despite no new cases being recorded, the NT Chief Minister said Alice Springs would today enter a 72-hour lockdown as the government enacted "extreme precautionary measures".

The lockdown will come into effect at 1:00pm.

Michael Gunner said the lockdown was being ordered after the government received information about a potential positive COVID case who visited the airport last Friday.

He said health authorities were operating under the assumption that the man, from the Tanami Desert mine which is at the centre of a COVID-19 outbreak that has grown to 10 people, would test positive for coronavirus.

Mr Gunner said the man arrived at Alice Springs airport via a charter flight on Friday morning and remained at the airport between 9:00am and 3.50pm and did leave the airport.

More to come.

A small token of the programming that has been completed. The fact is that in Spain the obligation to wear a mask on the street has ended very recently. Nevertheless, you can see a great majority of people still wearing the muzzle.

On the other hand, there is the institutional publicity for mass vaccination, by age group. Now, it is the turn of the under 30s and the cases of contagion in young people are skyrocketing, very suspiciously. Well, in fact, what is really increasing is the media attention, the blaming of young people, etc. Fearmongering as usual.

At the same time, this is LGTBQ+ pride month and it's also overtly noticeable in all the institutional advertising, in corporations and big business. To the point that official symbols are being altered with rainbow colors, which would be against the law.

Very crazy out there. It's all like a bad B-movie.

Meanwhile, the real problems of the population are made invisible: such as the high unemployment rate, the high price of supplies, the increase in psychiatric disorders, suicides, poor medical care, job insecurity, cuts in freedoms and rights, abuses by the authorities, and many other issues.

However, most are distracted with the pandemic cult, and that of LGTBI/feminist rights. All this is particularly grim in Spain, when there are hardly any signs of resistance to all that is unfolding. One wonders if this is precisely because things are not yet bad enough.
😕

Last edited:
A small token of the programming that has been completed. The fact is that in Spain the obligation to wear a mask on the street has ended very recently. Nevertheless, you can see a great majority of people still wearing the muzzle.

On the other hand, there is the institutional publicity for mass vaccination, by age group. Now, it is the turn of the under 30s and the cases of contagion in young people are skyrocketing, very suspiciously. Well, in fact, what is really increasing is the media attention, the blaming of young people, etc. Fearmongering as usual.

At the same time, this is LGTBQ+ pride month and it's also overtly noticeable in all the institutional advertising, in corporations and big business. To the point that official symbols are being altered with rainbow colors, which would be against the law.

Meanwhile, the real problems of the population are made invisible: such as the high unemployment rate, the high price of supplies, the increase in psychiatric disorders, suicides, poor medical care, job insecurity, cuts in freedoms and rights, abuses by the authorities, and many other issues.

However, most are distracted with the pandemic cult, and that of LGTBI/feminist rights. All this is particularly grim in Spain, when there are hardly any signs of resistance to all that is unfolding. One wonders if this is precisely because things are not yet bad enough.
😕

As if it were a carbon copy, the same thing happens here in Argentina. Except for the masks, and that at least there are political referents that prioritize work and economy over this lie.

There is a political party here that follows the traditional and original line of Peronism and calls itself Principios y Valores (Principles and Values), in a clear allusion to what has been lost and wants to rescue.

😕
I agree with the wearing of the mask in Spain. So many people trusted the government to tell them to wear mask and now what? It is being said that the mask is not mandatory and people don't take it off. Lack of trust, difficulty (as I was told by some) to take it off, good habit hard to loose??
It's amazing and very particular to Spain (Alicante) where I live. I came back from two weeks in France and was so very happy to see people doing as they please even when the mask was mandatory.

Back
Top Bottom