Session 3 September 2008

Although, if the US succeeds in starting a war with China and/or Russia,
Don't forget about Britain and Australia.

Reedit Comment on British vlogger Jason Lightfoot .
US currently as the only source of hope, they're the only ones which are organizing any type of meaningful push back.

Don't forget about Britain and Australia.

Reedit Comment on British vlogger Jason Lightfoot .

I'm aware of all the protests, but they don't seem to amount to much in terms of legislation, apart from in the US. But I would love to be corrected on that point.

Reactions: Ca.
For this reason, many regard the US currently as the only source of hope, they're the only ones which are organizing any type of meaningful push back.
I disagree. For most outside the 'western' Anglo/west Euro sphere, the US is a psychotic clown show. The country appears to be on the verge of a civil war and the far leftist 'culture' that has been promoted by the schizoids in US academia is regarded with great amusement by countries where relatively normal modes of thinking still predominate.

The attitude of the US towards China is just more evidence that the imperialists are still well in control in the US, and it's causing a groundswell of Chinese nationalism that only unifies China further and hastens Eurasian integration, especially with regards to defence alliances with Russia.

The most virulent purveyors of the "Great Reset" are focused on the US, and they intend to disarm the country and subject it to the same type of totalitarianism currently seizing power in Australia. It's yet to be seen whether they will fail.
I wonder if all those things are currently tipping the scale in US's favor and if maybe the destruction won't be as devastating as proclaimed.
While I don't think we'll see nuclear bombs exploding in the US (Trump's election probably prevented that), the country is certainly headed for destruction and seems likely to implode in on itself similar to the way the Soviet Union did in the late 80's/early 90s, or so I think.

Back
Top Bottom