There might be an error on the following article

Elohir

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member

Le produit expérimental de Pfizer nommé « vaccin » affaiblit le système immunitaire inné, selon David LV Bauer, directeur du programme de vaccination du Royaume Uni

This French article posted on SOTT.fr recently comes from Business Bourse which is based on a twitter video. It is an interview with Dr. David LV Bauer. The French translation seems to miss a crucial point: the neutralizing antibody that he talks about is not from our natural immune system but are those that are induced by the Pfizer vaccine.
Antibodies are naturally made by our system in response to a viral attack or induced by a vaccine as a reaction to what they inject you. Here, he seems to talk about the antibodies induced by Pfizer therapy.

I watched this video several times to be sure and I found the original study that he published in The Lancet Journal (click here) in collaboration with other scientists.
I read it many times to be sure to understand the whole thing and the fact is NAb (neutralizing antibody activity) induced by the Pfizer vaccine are far less represented with Delta and South African variants than with the older versions of the covid. This is a study to estimate the efficiency of the Pfizer vaccine against the 2 variants.
They note the low rate of NAb compared to the 1rst versions of the covid and recommend lowering the delay between the 2 shots and advice and request for a vaccine update with better NAb against the 2 variants.

[...]
In the case of single-dose recipients, our data show that NAbTs are significantly lower against B.1.617.2 and B.1.351 VOCs relative to B.1.1.7, implying that although a single dose might still afford considerably more protection than no vaccination, single-dose recipients are likely to be less protected against these SARS-CoV-2 variants. These data therefore suggest that the benefits of delaying the second dose, in terms of wider population coverage and increased individual NAbTs after the second dose,
must now be weighed against decreased efficacy in the short-term, in the context of the spread of B.1.617.2. Worldwide, our data highlight the ongoing need to increase vaccine supply to allow all countries to extend second-dose protection as quickly as possible.
In the longer term, we note that both increased age and time since the second dose of BNT162b2 significantly correlate with decreased NAb activity against B.1.617.2 and B.1.351—both of which are also characteristic of the population in the UK at highest risk of severe COVID-19 (ie, older and vaccinated earlier), independent of other existing factors such as compromised immune status or comorbidity, or geographic-specific responses to vaccination.
Consequently, further booster immunisations of JCVI Priority Groups in the UK and similar groups in other counties, as well as others with lower vaccine-induced NAbTs than the cohort of BNT162b2 recipients studied here (ideally with modified vaccines that induce NAbs that broadly neutralise emerging VOCs) are more likely to be required to maintain the highest levels of NAbs in regions where B.1.617.2 or other equally NAb-resistant strains become prevalent.

First, I wanted to post something about this official declaration from Dr. Bauer, saying that I was surprised they could even recommend pursuing the vaccination program despite this point. And when I found the original study I started to see this video from another point of view. And it's not really the same thing...

Of course I could have missed something, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Le produit expérimental de Pfizer nommé « vaccin » affaiblit le système immunitaire inné, selon David LV Bauer, directeur du programme de vaccination du Royaume Uni

This French article posted on SOTT.fr recently comes from Business Bourse which is based on a twitter video. It is an interview with Dr. David LV Bauer. The French translation seems to miss a crucial point: the neutralizing antibody that he talks about is not from our natural immune system but are those that are induced by the Pfizer vaccine.
Antibodies are naturally made by our system in response to a viral attack or induced by a vaccine as a reaction to what they inject you. Here, he seems to talk about the antibodies induced by Pfizer therapy.

I watched this video several times to be sure and I found the original study that he published in The Lancet Journal (click here) in collaboration with other scientists.
I read it many times to be sure to understand the whole thing and the fact is NAb (neutralizing antibody activity) induced by the Pfizer vaccine are far less represented with Delta and South African variants than with the older versions of the covid. This is a study to estimate the efficiency of the Pfizer vaccine against the 2 variants.
They note the low rate of NAb compared to the 1rst versions of the covid and recommend lowering the delay between the 2 shots and advice and request for a vaccine update with better NAb against the 2 variants.

First, I wanted to post something about this official declaration from Dr. Bauer, saying that I was surprised they could even recommend pursuing the vaccination program despite this point. And when I found the original study I started to see this video from another point of view. And it's not really the same thing...

Of course I could have missed something, so please correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks Elohir for your warning and for digging into the subject. The article has been deleted, since the only content was the tweet with the false/misinterpreted assertion.

Back
Top Bottom