Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

I don't trust the Biden Adm. either but that is not why I'm not getting the vaxx. I don't know why Trump pushed the warp speed vaccine to begin with. He lost me with that. He could of said they would research the vaccine but it would take time, but no, warp speed all the way. A dangerous way to develop a vaccine no matter what your beliefs are. But, yeah, the Biden Adm. is full of shit.
Yeah he lost me there too - I'm thinking a combination of subtle coercion + persuasion by various PTB elements to convince him it really is beneficial and safe. On the other hand, he doesn't seem like the type of individual to support of mandated vaccine, as evidenced how he handled the mask stuff (Him and Putin are the few world leaders that didn't really wear the slave/obey muzzle) in which case it's up to the masses to use their free will whether to get it or not.

And on the election fraud, he's not letting it go - and neither are a lot of other people. Good. He's not perfect, not by a long shot, and he's not the most intelligent or strategic, but he is mostly common sensical / practical, and most importantly he has a support of a majority of Americans.

Yeah, in the grand scheme of things this is maybe not too significant, but it's pretty amazing how, after a relatively short while since Biden 'took over', Trump is back in the business of holding massive rallies, and people turn up in thousands! It looks like the Trump-fever is spreading, once again.

Here's a short clip from the inside of the Arizona rally yesterday, when Trump was announced to appear:

Pelosi and her democratic buddies (and their controllers) must be pulling their hair out right now. No matter how much they try, they just can't get rid of Trump, he just keeps bouncing back with a big grin on his face. :lol:

I don't trust the Biden Adm. either but that is not why I'm not getting the vaxx. I don't know why Trump pushed the warp speed vaccine to begin with. He lost me with that. He could of said they would research the vaccine but it would take time, but no, warp speed all the way. A dangerous way to develop a vaccine no matter what your beliefs are. But, yeah, the Biden Adm. is full of shit.
The thing with operation warpspeed is it forced the hand of the j@b manufacturers. It is coming out through Dr. David Martin that they already had the shot ready to go in 2019. Warp speed basically forced EUA, which prevents making it mandatory as it is experimental, but more importantly opened things back up. And Trump has said vaccines shouldn’t be mandatory - basically, take it if you want to, but therapeutics are also available. Had he not pushed warp speed, we (the US) would most likely still be in lockdown, the fear would be much more widespread, and when vaccines were eventually released, they would be mandatory - full FDA approval.

$.02

They give themselves away on a daily basis:

The “President Of The United States” Spoke About Drinking Baby Blood Twice In One Day​

1627390284281.png

OPINION: This article contains commentary which reflects the author’s opinion

There’s a reason people call him “creepy Joe.”

During his much-criticized town hall on CNN, Joe Biden denied sucking the blood of children.

That’s right.

Apparently, American politics continues to devolve lower and lower.

The fact that Biden even addressed this question is proof that he knows the concern the American public has.

During the CNN town hall, Biden said:

The idea that the Democrats or the Biden is hiding people and sucking the blood of children, no I’m serious, that’s the — Now you may not like me and that’s your right.

Video below:

Biden actually referenced drinking the blood of children TWICE in one day!

Biden likened claims of Democrats supporting the defunding of police departments to a QAnon conspiracy Wednesday night, insisting that leaders of his party back the blue.

Although many key Democrats explicitly called for defunding the police in the wake of last year’s race-related protests, Biden said that the idea was not part of the party’s platform.

“Are there people in the Republican Party who think we’re sucking the blood out of kids?” Biden told reporters at the White House

Biden made the remark as he stopped to speak with reporters on the South Lawn after deplaning from Marine One. He had been in Cincinnati for a televised town hall.

Video below:

There’s a reason people call him “creepy Joe.”

Imagine if President Trump said or did the same thing.

We all know the media would have called Trump a creep if he did those things…

So why should Joe Biden get a pass?

Some MSM attempted to report on the story, but it appears that everyone is just defending Biden!

'Democrats and Republicans have agreed to not filibuster the US infrastructure heist.'

28 Jul, 2021

Barack-Obama.jpg

By Daria Bedenko - 29.07.2021

'Democrats and Republicans have agreed to not filibuster the US infrastructure heist.'

28 Jul, 2021

US deal.PNG

'Sharing 'American pie': One for you, one for me, and the rest is for us.'

2 Aug, 2021

By Daria Bedenko - 02.08.2021

'Poll shows Kamala has ugly laughing.'

1 Aug, 2021

Back
Top Bottom