New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

Unfortunately the latest show was removed by the "Ministry of Truth".

View attachment 47775
Their 'reason':

Medical misinformation

YouTube doesn’t allow content that explicitly disputes the efficacy of local health authorities’ or World Health Organization (WHO) guidance on social distancing and self isolation that may lead people to act against that guidance.

:lol:

Ah well, we get way more views on Rumble than on YT anyway.

In a way I was glad not to have been able to listen to the live show, because I was able to fully concentrate on it fully without the chat - though I do thoroughly enjoy that also. This show in particular left me with a smile on my face because of the reassuring down-to-earth good sense and humorous commentary in the face of the grim and crazy situation. I heartily recommend it for its rehabilitating effects, if like me, you need a good dose of sanity and a clear, fresh perspective!! The villains were firmly put in their place and my own personal take-away message was not to panic, tremble and quake. It was fairly long, but as usual, I was surprised when it was all over.

ComradeTube pulled the trigger, but NewsReal jumped the gun.

As a result, ComradeTube has banned the Cassiopaean Olympic Committee for violation of the ComradeBerg Code:
  1. Medical timeouts are not allowed during a race.
  2. Participants shall run in a straight line no straighter than the straightest line.
  3. Some lines are straighter than others.
  4. As straight above, so straight below.
ComradeTube would also like to add that 'News' and 'Real' cannot be used in the same sentence, let alone in the same word for it would constitute doping.

Visibly shaken, NewsReal wins fans, but loses an Olympic medal. NewsReal knows that an empty stadium in 3D is a crowded stadium in 4D. The fishing season begins next week, just in time for the vaxx-or-pass opening ceremony. NewsReal, rumbling about a new odyssey, tightens the fishing line... 🐟

YouTube doesn’t allow content that explicitly disputes the efficacy of local health authorities’ or World Health Organization (WHO) guidance on social distancing and self isolation that may lead people to act against that guidance.

That statement is shocking. Notice they do not say that the information is incorrect, just that it "disputes" official statements. The dispute could be valid, but it doesn't matter, if it "disputes" it is censored.

Is it your first strike? if so, you should still be able to function next week, Spanish SOTT has been dealing with this for a long time... so we moved to Rumble as well.

That statement is shocking. Notice they do not say that the information is incorrect, just that it "disputes" official statements. The dispute could be valid, but it doesn't matter, if it "disputes" it is censored.

Yep, it's really incredible, even when using official sources for the commentary, even when used to point out the very contradictions in the official statements. I wonder if it's an AI somewhere picking up on keywords and reading voice, or do they actually have a team of weirdos sitting somewhere listening to all the shows and going "ohhh nope!! That's getting reported!"

Yep, it's really incredible, even when using official sources for the commentary, even when used to point out the very contradictions in the official statements. I wonder if it's an AI somewhere picking up on keywords and reading voice, or do they actually have a team of weirdos sitting somewhere listening to all the shows and going "ohhh nope!! That's getting reported!"
"You're not allowed to use official sources to dispute themselves." 🤣
My vote is on "team of weirdos". :pinocchio:

I wonder if it's an AI somewhere picking up on keywords and reading voice, or do they actually have a team of weirdos sitting somewhere listening to all the shows and going "ohhh nope!! That's getting reported!"
It's all been A.I. for quite a number of years now. There are NO humans at ANY social media platform who actually SEES the posts, it's all AI moderated according to the their proprietary algorithms which are always being 'tweaked' .... It's only when you appeal that you MAY get a human to review it.... that's why you must NEVER accept their decisions and always appeal, just because most people don't know that humans don't do this, there is WAAAAAAAAAAY too much content to moderate by humans. They can also read the text in pictures if you think you can hide the message there, it just takes an ounce more processing power, that's all. The A.I does scan videos and audios to extract text of your speech and that's how you get taken down once it detects 'naughty words'...

Oh, and you should upload to Odysee too, they're still strapping on servers, but is a nice place with good owners, so far as I have seen experienced by banned youtube creators. Bitchute is a bit crappy, but the more the better, there are a couple others like brandnewtube etc, I know it's a giant pain in the ass putting each of your eggs in separate baskets, but the more the merrier, because all censored and banned personalities are getting split and sent to all these other alternative platforms, but you do get to spread the word out further to people desperate and starving for this information.

I think the correlation between the low vaccination rate in countries that also have the non-mRNA vaccines available shows that despite these vaccines being more "safe" or at least less experimental than the mRNA ones, people are still more hesitant to do anything the government tells them to, because they have experienced autocratic regimes in the past. They recognize it for what it is.

And many also recognize that the West is about to experience their own version of "the 90's" (how they were in Russia). Just in case of the West it is going to be full autocracy coupled with economic chaos. This paints a very grim picture. :-( Not saying that things won't be hard in the "commie countries" either, but it may be harder for those who got used to the "good times" and had a greater trust in authorities.
I remember seeing a map of Europe (which was expanded out to include European Russia) during the first lockdowns in Spring 2020. It used a blue-red scale to map 'numbers of Covid cases' in towns and cities across the continent ('cases' we now know were in fact 'positive PCR tests', not actual cases of disease). From Ireland and the UK in the west to Poland and Russia in the east, the map went from deep red to pale red to pale blue to deep blue (or vice versa, I can't recall)... demonstrating clearly - to me anyway - that it was actually revealing a map of the extent of government intervention (and corresponding authoritarian acceptance and belief in said intervention by citizens) to impose 'the reality of a deadly pandemic'.

If anyone remembers seeing such a map and finds it, please post it here! I'm pretty sure it came from an MSM source rather than a scientific study...

Back
Top Bottom