Session 17 July 2021

Does anyone have such a picture? So we can see the hairs emitting?
On the web I have not come across anything worthwhile.
Personally, for 10 years I had long hair down to my back, and I remember having many deep experiences during this "hairy" time, and also at 40 years old with short hair I had other deep experiences at other levels, that most of us can have in a life of research.
And so I think that like any antenna or other tool, you have to be aware of it and know how to plug it in and make it work for yourself and then for others, knowing that there will always be interference, and being able to rely on another tool, or another person.
A little souvenir from that time!

long time.jpg

Thank You for this amazing session and the superb transcribing job!

Remember in Syria those ripple waves in the clouds were asked about in the sessions? The answer was (IIRC) that a thinned realm-border created a hole in Syria, where large dark 4D entities crossed over already.

If we substitute the magnetized Vaxxed peeps as point-members in a cloud, serving as receiver antennae for the Lizzies, the PTB might get the 'vaxxed-magnetized'-saturation in the population high enough, so the Lizzies can push through a really dark entity using these vaxxed as a "mass human-DNA-EM-wormhole". Strange waves, sounds ominous, like the ideas about the 5G-towers' purpose for possible activation and remote control of the Vaxxed zombie masses.

In the past we were told about human experiments: Lizzies trying to inhabit humans, but there was excessive bleeding, because the human bodies couldn't hold a Lizard's massive negativity. Maybe via this magnetizing & DNA mutations of people, the Lizzies can finally make a "D-Day landing" in the human population?
Also the posibility the vaxx is changing the chemistry of the human body for create "new models" like once was mentioned in C's session

Christian minister is trying heresy to sell vaxx:

De Jonge: corona vaccine is 'gift from God's hand,' don't listen to 'fuzzy antivax stories'
de jonge

Foto: Hugo de Jonge (Tweede Kamer der Staten-Generaal CC BY-NC-ND 2.0)

Healthcare Minister Hugo de Jonge called on people with conscientious objections in an interview with the Dutch newspaper Nederlands Dagblad to weigh their objections once again and not to mix them up with "hazy anti-vax stories.

De Jonge stated bluntly that people who have not yet had a shot are faced with the choice of either vaccinating or becoming ill. He called the corona vaccine "a gift from God's hand. "There is one way to cut off this virus, and that is vaccination. I cannot see the vaccine as anything other than a good gift from God's hand," De Jonge said.

This guy is playing antichrist.
If there is anything real about Christianity we will see Hugo get hit by lightning on his way home.

Last edited:
Speaking of hair acting as receivers I ran across this today. An Army Sgt. just received a religious exemption to grow his beard and hair out using a verse in the OT from Numbers 6. He claims he is a Nazirite.

"If a man or woman wants to make a special vow, a vow of dedication to the Lord as a Nazirite ... During the entire period of their Nazirite vow, no razor may be used on their head.They must be holy until the period of their dedication to the Lord is over; they must let their hair grow long."

Also the posibility the vaxx is changing the chemistry of the human body for create "new models" like once was mentioned in C's session
Given there may well be nano particles contained in some of these vaccines, are we looking at people becoming some sort of version of the Borg of Star Trek fame - who will be tied into a hive mind? The C's have said that this present period in history is a re-run of the previous Atlantis cycle and they also told us that the Atlanteans had mind controlled drones. If so, are we watching a repeat performance unfolding before our eyes?​

Given there may well be nano particles contained in some of these vaccines, are we looking at people becoming some sort of version of the Borg of Star Trek fame - who will be tied into a hive mind? The C's have said that this present period in history is a re-run of the previous Atlantis cycle and they also told us that the Atlanteans had mind controlled drones. If so, are we watching a repeat performance unfolding before our eyes?​
I think that is the case, although not necessarily with the same interplanetary travel ability as before. It is the same lesson since we didn't understand it the first time.

This reminds me of something that was recently posted on Nautral News. I'm not a huge fan of NN since IMO Mike Adams sometimes 'cuts corners' and announces things that are poorly vetted. I guess the same things could be said of this guest, but knowing how we all here pretty much agree that the PTB are anticipating something huge to happen (e.g. earth changes) he just could be onto something.

The guest is someone called John Moore, who supposedly is a 'military veteran' who has "many contacts with high level U.S. Navy officers and scientists". Basically it's about how "a global extinction level event is approaching and the globalists are desperately trying to cull the human population before people figure out what’s about to happen." And the extinction event is caused by Planet X/Nibiru, you know...the thing.

Snippet:

Right now I'm taking this with a grain with salt but I'll keep my eyes open if confirming evidence will emerge from other credible sources.

Hmmm . . . .

This is a tough one.

Is it an extinction level event for the 3D STS people, or is it an event that allows them (the controllers) to hold you captive after the event (which might be brutal, deadly and extinction level)?

Mike Adams just released an addendum to the John Moore interview. The reason he said was because some many people asking him “why won't the globalist tell the population?”

He did not back peddle or downplay John Moore testimony, but he did put it into a perspective of one possible scenario. He then wove in several other real possibilities and suggested whichever one you choose of combination thereof, it amounts to the same thing. Which loosely said would be get ready as something big is coming soon. All in all I think he did a pretty good job with it. (20 minutes)

This reminds me of something that was recently posted on Nautral News. I'm not a huge fan of NN since IMO Mike Adams sometimes 'cuts corners' and announces things that are poorly vetted. I guess the same things could be said of this guest, but knowing how we all here pretty much agree that the PTB are anticipating something huge to happen (e.g. earth changes) he just could be onto something.

The guest is someone called John Moore, who supposedly is a 'military veteran' who has "many contacts with high level U.S. Navy officers and scientists". Basically it's about how "a global extinction level event is approaching and the globalists are desperately trying to cull the human population before people figure out what’s about to happen." And the extinction event is caused by Planet X/Nibiru, you know...the thing.

Snippet:

Right now I'm taking this with a grain with salt but I'll keep my eyes open if confirming evidence will emerge from other credible sources.

that was a heavy/strong video interview,

I must say… just on the same day hours before i listened to the video, i said to my husband and our best friend Ruth who visits us from Sicily, while chatting in the kitchen, that whatever wicked might come this way - the PTB will never tell us in advance. Only what really isn’t a threat they lively fuzz about about…

So, after watching the video interview at night during my break - i was surprised that the themes were discussed so openly and blunt. I leave all what has been said, open unanswered in the room. I’ll dwell on it in the weeks to come, and keep a watchful eye on inner and outer signs. To see if something else is gravitating towards the subject.

Since one of the focus in the interview was about a global flood…

The Flood (dream 2017)

I couldn’t avoid to think of a dream i had 4 years ago. In which i saw a huge flood covering the low positioned city of Stockholm. The waterline had now reached our building which was/is built on top of a hill plateau called “Snösätra” (seat of snow ?) - where most surrounding building are residing at lower altitude. Still, my balcony is perhaps 60m above sea level only. The house was already leaning dangerously, the rooms of my apartment about to disintegrate and i knew, that i had only moments left to abandon it - and started to step out of my balcony into the (rather calm) water, almost like when you step out into the sea and start swimming. It was moderately warm water, i remember.

I thought of this dream many times since then… the video interview did of course strike some cords inside of me… what if…. (with pretty mixed feelings)

Given these vaccines and how they work (as far as we suppose this), including their interspendicularity (involving more than one density level and varying physicality). One may speculate that this is still part of our natural development experience towards higher density, and maintaining a high frequency within the Service to Others range is essential. On the other hand, there are the usual mundane matters related to the side effects of contact with a foreign thing in our body. For this, it is important to use appropriate protocols to bring the body into balance.

There is also the issue of Free Will, which too has a down-to-earth meaning. If we allow ourselves to be manipulated and get vaccinated, we will do so at our own request. On the other hand, if we persist in our resistance, it can trigger various ill-considered actions at the pathological government side. Note that psychopaths are not too concerned or see no reason to understand the law of Free Will, much less obey it.

If the resistance continues, they will be tempted to attack us further, even at the cost of breaking Free Will. Our resistance and putting them in a position to let them take on the consequences of breaking Free Will, puts them at a very disadvantage position from a Cosmic perspective and from Universal laws such as Free Will. It is worth remembering because properly demonstrated resistance can lead to their mistakes, including breaking their Free Will on their side. And not only in terms of vaccines.

Doing so can be interpreted as pushing the monster to the brink of the abyss, and then the Universe can finish things by throwing them into the abyss, even without our input. Just by balancing things and taking the consequences for their iniquities. Someday finally balance and PEACE have to come. And it is unlikely that it will be because they will step back, but because they will be destroyed.

Snippet:

It's interesting what's being said but it's so dramatic that I thought, if I don't have a bunker built in a Faraday cage and I'm not a millionaire then I have no chance of survival.

With that in mind and with all that we know via networking and C's transcripts, I don't think we are doomed to inevitable death or poor man's survivalist mode. I remind myself that it is by doing our best and maintaining a high FRV + confidence and faith in the future that it is quite likely we will not have to go into this ultra catastrophic turn of events. I don't have all the keys on how the transition and manifestation of information will take shape so that each of us can follow a direction towards the 4D future but it is not by cultivating fear that we will get there (still related to the dramatic announcements in the videos in question)

Yesterday, I watched an interesting video featuring Karla Turner and her husband on the subject of alien encounters, abductions and surveillance. She has also written a book titled "Into the Fringe" in which she describes strange phenomena from 1987 to 1992.

Video description:

By searching the transcripts to see if Karla Turner was mentioned, I stumbled upon the following interaction with the C's:

What I found about "The X-Files" on Wikipedia made my hair stand on end:

Back to the forum, I searched for "x-files" and found a post by Nathan (from 2006!):

Completing the circle:

Jumping to Magnetite on Wikipedia:

Back to the future with the C's:

I hope you enjoyed the dizzy ride.
Next stop: Earth Changes.
Thank you for sharing the C's comment about the x files and magnetite. I have recently been looking into magnets and querried, (prior to reading your comment), if there is a stone that is naturally magnetic. The information I found was so interesting and pertains to lodestone which is not only magnetic, but is a magnet, (big difference). Lodestone contains magnetite which is magnetic but is not a magnet. Lodestone was frequenlty mentioned, utilized and studied since ancient times according to this article, "The Lodestone from Plato to Kircher" by DW Emerson in 2014~ so worth a read ~ here is a tiny but of the intro "

Introduction
The natural magnet, the lodestone, exerted a strong fascination in the Mediterranean and Eastern regions during ancient and medieval times. Then it was regarded as a wondrous, marvellous material. It has an interesting history. The lodestone (‘loadstone’, ‘leading’ stone, ‘course’ stone) made possible the development of the magnetic compass, but the lodestone had other roles in the culture of prior generations of humankind. Adams (1954) provides a good introduction, and general information is available in paper and digital format encyclopaedias, but probably not the esoterica herein discussed with a somewhat arbitrary selection of views, over time, from the Mediterranean– European regions. Middle Asia, and the Far East where the Chinese knew of and used the lodestone, are not treated here.
The ancient Greeks located a lodestone supply in the vicinity of the fifth century BC Thessalian colony of Magnesia, ad Sipylum, on the western shore of Asia Minor........."

www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1071/PVv2014n173p52 ~ pdf also linked

I realize this next part may sound odd but it is what prompted my wondering about magnets and led to my coming across lodestone. I recently watched the video for the REM song Fall on Me, 1986. The words in their songs can be difficult to make out but in this song the official video makes sure the words are clear. The lyrics are in huge red font through out the video and at the beginning and end of the video a message that is not part of the song is written on the screen.

at the beginning
"Bury Magnets
Swallow the Rapture
Lets Gather Feathers"

at the end
"Its Going to Fall
Its Going to Fall
Bury Magnets
Let's Gather
Together"

Wiki says the song is about acid rain, but that is not what I hear....
Some may see/hear the lyrics as senseless ryhmes, to me many of their songs contain information useful to what is going on. I wasn't ever an REM 'fan' but last year was struck by some of the lyrics and have started looking more into their songs. Interestingly the drummer who almost died of a brain anurysem on stage in the early 90's, left the band, moved to a farm shortly after in Georgia and lives a life close to the land)

so if there is magnetite in a small percent of people will it both protect and enslave? ~ allowing a small part of the population to receive magnetic protection from an incoming disaster only to survive and be under gov control like the xfiles storyline?

Attachments

• The Lodestone from Plato to Kircher.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Can anyone clarify this? @Pierre

The topic of the fractal EM connection between us (in particular our proteins and DNA) is one of the main topic of "Mass extinction, evolutionary leaps and viral information".

It's difficult to summarize because there is a lot of material but more importantly because I don't exactly know the answer yet!

Anyhow, here are 4 diagrams I made to conclude Part VI: Information Field, Viruses, DNA and Proteins. These 4 diagrams are concluding illustrations to sum up and connect the pieces of information gathered chapter after chapter. I added brief hypothetical explanation. Let's start with the first image:

fractal connection DNA without resonance cavity.jpg

Starting to the bottom right, we have Earth background electromagnetic field. Material DNA resonates with the background EMF at a given (low) resonance frequency. Two other non material double-strands of DNA exhibit higher EM resonance frequency with the Information field.

Now, two hypothesis to explain the fractal resonance of DNA and other material substances like proteins or viruses is the structuring of water molecules around this substance and/or the exclusion cavity around the substance (coherence domain). Both are represented in the diagram below:
fractal connection DNA.jpg

The illustration above show how water molecules can be structured by the substance they surround. Notice the hexagonal structure is arbitrary. Similarly to ice crystal, liquid structured water can adopt various crystalline structures, defined by the substance they embed.

The hexagonal crystalline structure is of fractal nature: the same hexagonal pattern repeats at different scales. There are three scales in the example above (see red, green and purple circle).

The smaller the fractal pattern is, the higher the resonance frequency is and the "deeper" the general access to the information field is.

Now, let's turn our attention to the electromagnetic and informational properties of proteins:

fractal connection protein.jpg

Proteins exhibit similar EM properties as DNA. However there is one difference: while DNA deepens the general access to the information field, proteins specify which "part" of the information is accessed. The diagram above shows the resonance frequency of a given protein "linking" to a specific information in the information field (red arrow).

DNA act as a fractal antenna, while proteins act as a tuner. In other terms, DNA defines informational "depth", while proteins informational "breadth". The diagram below uses the analogy of textbooks to illustrate how DNA and proteins modulate our access to the information field:

textbook-analogy-information-field-4-(spines)-low-def.jpg
Notice that, viruses-upgraded DNA provide the host with a better fractal antenna deepening the connection with the information Field. Also, virus-enriched DNA give the host access to the synthesis of new proteins acting as supplementary tuners – providing access to a broader selection of “FM stations” or specific/topical information.

In this sense the integration of a new viral sequence into the host’s genome increases at the same time the depth and the breadth of his connection to the Information Field.

Notice also the limitations of the textbook analogy, which conveys imperfectly the notion of depth of information. A deeper understanding is not quantitative (how many books you’ve read about this or that topic) but qualitative: how deep, nuanced, objective and detailed your grasp of a given concept is.

This book analogy also imperfectly conveys the notion of breadth of information, in the sense that there is not, of course one math protein and literature protein, etc. It’s probably a nonlinear combination of proteins that gives access to a nonlinear combination of information.

Attachments

• fractal connection DNA without resonance cavity.jpg
    fractal connection DNA without resonance cavity.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 29
  • textbook analogy information field 4 (spines).jpg
    673.5 KB · Views: 10
  • textbook analogy information field 4 (spines) 500k.jpg
    565.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom