Session 17 July 2021

(Joe) In the US, there are certain states - notably Florida and Texas - which have been exemplary in their pushback against this Covid nonsense. They didn't lock down, they opened and returned to normal more quickly, etc. That's kind of strange in a sense because you wouldn't expect that to come from the US - or at least we wouldn't. My point is that right now and over the past year, Florida and Texas were good places to live given what people in most places in the Western world were subjected to. So my question is: What's the prognosis for places like Florida and Texas?

A: Suppression will be attempted...

Q: (L) Alright, I think we've covered what we had to cover, right?

(Joe) "Suppression will be attempted..."

(Andromeda) But not necessarily successful.

(Joe) Revolution?

A: Exactly. Remember the Alamo!!

Hit for the Cs?

So my question is: What's the prognosis for places like Florida and Texas?

A: Suppression will be attempted...

Reading obscure news articles, I had become suspicious of Ron DeSantis, that he wasn't what he pretended to be. Well, a week or so ago, I read that George Soros endorsed Ron DeSantis....This was reported in the Gateway Pundit and since then challenged, except by Trump...challenges to the article say that Soros wants Trump and DeSantis to slug it out, causing Trump to run on a 3rd party ticket for the presidential election.

I don't give a rat's a$$ about their politics....I can't trust any of them. But, DeSantis is showing more and more of his jewish backing and well...
There's an anti-hate law up for vote in Fl. Is it for all? Heck no!

Jewish Republican and close Ron DeSantis ally Randy FIne boasts that Florida is about to make criticism of Jews punishable by five years in jail. He claims to not be infringing on free speech, but he is obviously lying.

Fine openly embraces the concept of thought crime, something Republicans usually pretend to oppose, when it comes to targeting critics of Jews. And he says he guarantees that the bill will pass.....it will probably pass with an overwhelming bipartisan majority.

Fine regularly makes violent and genocidal threats against Palestinians and Arabs on his social media. So this is not about hate or free speech. It's just about Jewish power. And DeSantis is transparently their lackey.

DeSantis probably wants to get this over with as soon as possible so people forget about it by primary season next year.

Back
Top Bottom