Some interesting threads by alleged Rothschild

T

thisplacerocks

I've come across two threads by alleged Rothschilds in GLP. As always, I treat everything I read with a good dose of skepticism. It's still interesting to read them and see how they compare with what the Cs say.

A few highlights from this thread:

hxxps://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2150760/pg1

Tesla technology: "If you read his patents, you can learn a lot. The simplest and most powerful is not an invention at all, but merely something that gets glossed over in modern physics. This is that the potential energy between the top of your head and the ground can power your house."

Diet: "Avoid sugar and anything cooked. eat only live fruits, vegetables and sprouts. Olive oil is a great companion. [...] Not necessarily "vegan" but raw food only. Milk and honey as "Jesus" said. Raw eggs are fine and necessary, too, if you are type O blood."
This is such an extreme raw food vegan/vegetarian diet. The Cs said vegetarian food makes one compliant to 4th density STS, whereas meat makes one less difficult to control. So it seems that this Rothschild dude got this one wrong. But then later on, he contradicts himself and says fish is good and even recommends the D'adamo book.

Life patterns: "The secret to understanding natural law is balance. No one law is more powerful or important than another. That said, my progenitors were very adept at exploiting the law of cycles. The human sheep-ape has an effective memory of 8 years. So, we can repeat any and all tricks of the trade at that interval. We have comical names for this, such as "business cycle.""

How to contact them: "The channels are set. You must have connections and a Yale/Harvard education, plus extreme, soul-less ambition.
Or, you can invent something deviously profitable that affords opportunities for control in one shape or form. Then you are on the radar."

Meaning of life: "There are two paths on earth. The path to temporal perfection and the path to enlightenment.
They are completely separate and define the duality of man.
Only the beast can approach (never achieve) temporal perfection... The sheep-ape. The only goal is to rise to the top of the hierarchy of sheep-apes. The human genome is far more powerful than you can imagine. This is why we are so engrossed in controlling it.
You think we seek this knowledge to make blue-eyed babies and cure disease, but it's really to become gods upon earth; smarter, more ruthless and physically unapproachable compared to any taxpayer (laughing out loud!).
The other path leads to ascension. Period. No more earth and no more temporal existence.
But there there is a reason for earth to exists and it's more like heroine than anything else. Think of it as galactic heroine."
I suppose temporal perfection refers to 4D STS whereas enlightenment refers to the STO path, similar to what the Cs say about STS and STO. However, he seems to be unaware that the STS path leads to blackhole.

Bible: "Bible from Roman emperor. "
He's hinting that the bible is based on Julius Caesar.

Life of a Rothschild: "Even if you are a Rothschild (descended from Mayer Amschel Rothschild) you still will be a puppet within the family.. A player of a role... A Senator for example.. The leader of the Fed.. or a CEO of One of the Big Banks.. You must work for the family goals.. to EARN your keep.. and be brought back into the fold.. and nothing is guaranteed. It's a Dog Eat Dog World."
"The Goal is total planetary control and perfection of the bloodline, but you sheep-apes are going along for the ride no matter what."
"The Rothschild paternal DNA haplogroup is J. This is common in Jewish men so no real surprise."

Fake Economy: "The miracle of farming sheep-apes is that you simply cannot grasp that if you borrow 3 shekels to make 2 shekels, there is NO PLACE ON EARTH where you can get that extra shekel. This is because WE control the supply of shekels. Thus, eventually, we own everything you built by the sweat of your brow. We learned it from the Medicis who learned if from others."

The second thread: hxxps://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3152850/pg1

Rothschild: "Despite 'Rumors' we do not Partake in Blood Drinking Rituals. That is for those who DESIRE to follow what they THINK we do. No True Rofschild would dirty their hands karmically with such a Ritual.[...] Roth means Red.. Guardians of THE Bloodline [...] My Family's Origin is not from THIS planet" I wonder if they originated from Kantek?

"We live long enough to perform our Family's duty. No more.. No less. Some Family Members require 100 years.. some can perform their tasks much quicker. But the KNOWLEDGE will pass to the next Family Heir.. Always.. the Knowledge continues..That's how We Rule"

Economy: "Our Interest is in Central Banking the Entire World! North Korea made a back door deal with China. Cuba is ours once Fidal passes. All that is left is Syria.. and the Grand Finale Iran!" "Before a World Currency is ISSUED every country MUST have Central Bank"

This dude is actually in 4D (STS?) plane: "I reside in a frequency plane where I know things without being Told. The Knowledge in this plane is endless!" He can read the energy and knowledge of all the people participating in the thread.

Internet: "The Family controls the Top (and Deep) of the Internet. It makes it MUCH easier to extract all the data In a Pyramid structure.. where does all the knowledge go..You guessed it .. The Top!"

Rothschild's goal: "Mars will be resettled! It's a Family Goal.. so we can MILK that planet of it's energy as well!"
I wonder what happens to Mars during the peak of the Wave?

"Some of us can see pictures of the future.. but that is on an individual level. On a Family Level.. we have the technology to see/view into the future a few days ahead. We also can extract every piece of data on the Internet and utilize our BEST Quantum Computing.. to make predictions with 99.9% accuracy. In terms of WHY there is Chaos.. it's for the Delta. Stress (Energy Harvesting) comes from large deltas of differential! The bigger the differential, the bigger the reaction! And we do Enjoy the Harvest of a Big World Reaction to a Pre-planned Event. We have it down to a Science!"
All this crises help the STS to harvest loosh that arises from polarised reactions.

There are other stuff in this thread but these are the most interesting ones I find.

"Some of us can see pictures of the future.. but that is on an individual level. On a Family Level.. we have the technology to see/view into the future a few days ahead. We also can extract every piece of data on the Internet and utilize our BEST Quantum Computing.. to make predictions with 99.9% accuracy.

Achilles' heel:

A: What is “future,” anyway?
Q: (L) The future is simultaneous events, just different locales in space/time, just a different focus of consciousness, is that correct?
A: Yes, so if that is true, why try to apply linear thinking here, you see, we are merging with you right now!
Q: (L) I see. (T) So, what you are trying to say is that when the wave comes it is going to take us to 4th density, if we are ready, but we are not actually going to merge with you in 6th density at that point, but we may experience a “merge” at that point because all points of focus merge during transition from one density to another?
A: Partly correct, partly way off.

Q: (T) The wave is going to take those of us who are, at that point ready, to move us into 4th density, is this part correct?
A: Open.
Q: (T) Which part of it is open?
A: You are a 4th density candidate.
Q: (T) So, we are 4th density candidates but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we will make it into 4th density, true?
A: Partly.
Q: (T) As 4th density candidates, anyone that is, when the wave comes, if they have reached the correct frequency vibration, and have raised themselves up to the point that the wave will take them, they will, at that point, move into 4th density, true?
A: Close enough.
Q: (T) Now, when those who move into 4th density make the move, will they experience a completeness or merge with all other densities of their being, at that point, even if it is for a short time?
A: For one immeasurably small instant, this is what is meant by “illumination”!

Q: (T) But, for that small instant, because there really is no time, maybe an instant or an aeon, depending on how any individual might measure it, we might experience oneness with ourselves?
A: It may seem to last “forever.”
Q: (L) Is this what is known as the “rapture?”
A: Some have attempted to explain instinctive thought patterns this way.

Think of it this way: If for a mere instant you can experience all densities and therefore all possibilities, when the wave arrives could you make an estimate or prediction of some probable future when all possibilities can present themselves in unison?

Rather, such an event is a nexus point. All realities intersect, all paths cross. What prediction can you make?

Achilles' heel:

Think of it this way: If for a mere instant you can experience all densities and therefore all possibilities, when the wave arrives could you make an estimate or prediction of some probable future when all possibilities can present themselves in unison?

Rather, such an event is a nexus point. All realities intersect, all paths cross. What prediction can you make?
I agree. The Cs said the Rockefellers and people like them will have bad days as the Wave approaches.

March 13th 2021
Q: (Pierre) I had an analogy about that... Like when you throw a rock in the pond, if there are islands in the pond, the frequency or information doesn't spread as harmoniously as compared to when the pond is with no islands. I have another question. It's a Watson moment, before they say that... Years ago, you referred to a triple bad day for the Rockefellers. In light of the recent revelation about pandemics and the real plague, that for those like the Rockefellers it will be a triple bad day: health-wise (real plague), finance-wise (real crisis), and social-wise (because they'll be hunted by the people when they finally figure out what is being done to them). Is it the meaning of Triple Bad Day?

A: Close. But, not only. Frequency mismatch will lead to many "smashing" events.

Q: (L) In other words, the frequency, the cosmic ray environment, or the frequency of the planet and our area of space-time is changing and they'll have like soul smashing events because they no longer fit?

A: Close.

Q: (Joe) Could that also mean that some particularly nasty people will attract smashing from space rocks?

A: Also possible!
August 3, 1996
Q: (L) Okay, we have the 3600 year comet cluster cycle, the Sun twin is another cycle altogether, and then we have the wave, which is a Grand Cycle. So, we have three things causing a transition in nature?

A: Like "biorhythms."

Q: (T) And we have a triple bad day coming up! Or a good day, depending on which way you look at it.

A: Bad day if you are John D. Rockefeller, good day if you are Mahatma Gandhi.

So, what would the purpose be in a Rothschilde posting something like this? If this is true information, then to what end? Or, like most things, is there is truth in it mixed with lies to misdirect? And if that’s the case, misdirect from what?

Back
Top Bottom