Orgonite Gallery - some of my gifts

I often have trouble making things for myself, STO seems to drive my creativity and will to labor within this hobby

Hope you enjoy, and if you feel like you would like a Reiki-charged, blessed and anointed Orgonite necklace ... I make them for cost (non-profit)

I feel this embodies Service best ~

Beautiful! How would one go about ordering something?
Could send a DM: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/conversations/ to discuss the raw materials you would like, shape, size etc. Stuff like Rainbow Moonstone I special order by auction (or any big central crystal)

Beads stocked: Black Tourmaline, Sugilite, Lepidolite, Blue Apatite, Lapis Lazuli, Amethyst, Carnelian, Hematite

Orgonite pendant materials: 24k Gold leaf, Bismuth (some is iridescent - depending on oxidation) , Lemurian Quartz ,Welo Opal, Amethyst, dark/light Blue Apatite, Lepidolite, Morganite, Garnet, Peridot, Noble Shungite and Blue & Black Kyanite (plus I can use my mortar on a bead to use that material as an accent)

Also have some astrological sign, charms etc tiny molds that I can cast and embed inside. Purple, dark red, copper, black, forest green Iron Oxides. (metal is a prime component of Orgonite) Some can be seen for my gifts sent to teens in Humboldt, SK in gallery

I try and get beads for around $20, finished product ~$50 all-in.

I also have some astrological sign, charms etc tiny molds

Back
Top Bottom