FDA ‘finalizing paperwork’ with Pfizer aiming to give FULL approval to Covid-19 vaccine next week – reports​

The FDA will give full authorization to Pfizer’s Covid jab sometime next week, according to multiple reports, putting it on track to be the first in the US to get approval and likely paving the way for additional vaccine mandates.
The US regulator is expected to give the greenlight for Pfizer’s immunization in the coming days, the New York Times and Politico reported on Friday, citing several “people familiar” with the agency’s planning. Though the FDA still has a “substantial amount of paperwork and negotiation with the company” to get through, it could give full approval as soon as Monday, the Times added.
After the Deep State takeover of Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, I wondered why they are hesitating with something as simple as FDA? Just establish Ministry of Health and give a large red stamp to all the Vaxx Killshot poison! Finally its happening, they only needed to declare a Terrorist Threat anybody opposing any kind of Clot-19 Vaxx Killshots!

Therefore any lawsuits suing anybody in the Bidet Terror Regime illegally occupying the Capitol, will be thrown out, citing New Anti-Terror Law. So those myriad of "hopeful" lawsuits started recently against Fauci et al or The State, will have no standing!

Full de-platforming of the Disinformation-12, illegalized Anti-Vaxx protests, etc..

Except with this key FDA-approval step, The Establishment finally crossed the Red Line of The People. Can the French history repeat again?
Under this system, at least 40,000 people were killed. As many as 300,000 Frenchmen and women (1 in 50 Frenchmen and women) were arrested during a ten month period between September 1793 and July 1794. Included in these numbers were, of course, the deaths of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette.

Consequently, how many were executed during the French Revolution?
A total of 2,639 people were guillotined in Paris, most of them over nine months between autumn 1793 and summer 1794. Many more people (up to 50,000) were shot, or died of sickness in the prisons.

Secondly, what did the nobles do in the French Revolution?
Industrious nobles The stereotypes in Les Liaisons Dangereuses were true of some nobles but not all. Like aristocrats everywhere, many French nobles worked to accumulate wealth and expand their power and influence. Before the 1700s, it was considered demeaning for noblemen to engage in any form of trade or commerce.

Also know, did any nobility survive the French Revolution?
The Reign of Terror resulted in an estimated 40,000 executions, primarily landed nobility, courtiers and clergy. Being a member of the lesser nobility, the revolution never got around to executing him, so he survived. After 1794 the executions stopped, but the persecution continued.

Just woke up. Dreamed that spike protein is or is made of a series of prions. No story to the dream, just heard the words. I will endeavor to avoid blood products going forward. Baaaad feeling. I know, just a dream.
Rite Aid went out of business here a while back, leaving some big empty stores. In one prominent location, a splashy new place to sell your blood/plasma just went in. I've never seen one of those in a small town before. And I've never seen one with a splashy, fast foody kind of vibe. Usually they look like quiet medical facilities. Must be some big market out there for blood. I might swing by to see if there is a premium being paid for untainted blood. Kidding.

It could be his genetics at work here...

trudeau-fidelcomparados.jpg

It could be that he's going full Castro from now on...
Handsome fellows, both of them. Fun to play who is my daddy on the internet. Barbara Bush, Chelsea Clinton, Angela Merkel, Barak Obama, Ronan Farrow and probably many others carry a strong resemblance to interesting people, but that doesn't mean anything.

FEAR vs. EXCITEMENT

Does someone else have this experience?

Looking at this global circus devolving into more and more chaos, I can't help but at times feel a certain kind of excitement. I see it as a moment in our history where there is so much potential for change (for the better), and things long buried finally surfacing for all to see. Finally there's a collective catalyst that I feel has the potential to propel many people in the direction of truth and essential understandings about how we should/should not live on this Earth together. These protests that are happening all over the world (along with all the legal actions being taken) are beacons of light in these awfully dark times. For me they signify the humanity finally saying NO to the authoritarian control system. Granted there's a lot of people still completely oblivious, I'm not denying that, but I can't help at times feeling a certain kind of optimism about all of this.

Simultaneously though, I'm trying to curb my optimism since I can also see that things probably will have to get way worse before they get any better. But keeping the 'getting better' part in the back of my mind, I feel, will help me not to sink into a dark hole of despair if and when the SHTF big-time.

Also I can see the connection of fear and excitement, maybe they are the same energy from different perspectives. Maybe I'm dealing with the fear I have deep down by unconsciously altering the interpretation of that emotion into excitement. Or I am feeling this essentially neutral emotion (fear/excitement) and choose to experience the positive iteration of it.. I don't know.. Probably I need to be more Self-Observant about this also, and not get swept along by it.

What emotions (if any) do you guys feel if you zoom out and look at the bigger picture, as widely as you are capable of doing that?

Saw this yesterday - outstanding speech by Robert Kennedy Jr. - he begins with protection of children regarding the vax - happily announces that "England withdrew the mandate for children." At 6:12, he starts in on how totalitarianism was imposed overnight - freedom over disease - relates all the constitutional amendments that were nullified by the scamdemic, more than I realized. Talks about the cost related to the MIC. Implicates Fauci/Bill Gates, CIA and Stockholm Syndrome - his book details and names names about the coup d'etat that's taken place under the guise of a pandemic - SHOCKING revelation towards end! [28:46]

ROBERT KENNEDY JR EXPOSING FAUCI & WHAT IS IN THE COVID19 'VACCINE'

His book available for pre-order - all profits go to Children's Health Defense - aiming for Amazon best seller list and on to NYT best seller list to blast awareness and stick it to the PTB:

The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health (Children’s Health Defense) Hardcover – November 9, 2021

Last edited:
XPan, thank you for this, really. :thup:

Could you please make the video shareable with an "embed" code as to be able to share it on any website as... Sott for example ? :flowers:

Ooops. :-[

MK Scarlett, you're asking a total amateur...

Ok, How do i "share", so that the embedded code becomes accessible to all ? (Which is indeed a great thing - and even I would use such code to embed videos on my own private homepage) - but how is it done at Rumble ?

I look and look among the preferences, but see nothing of the kind that would give me sharing options for embedded code. Perhaps i should have opened an account at a different platform, like Bitchute or something ?

Pondering:
I do remember before uploading, that there were 4 different options, in which I chose the last "video for personal use". Perhaps that has something to do with it - if a video can show code to be embedded, or not ?

Does anyone have a Rumble account, and know how it works ?

Ooops. :-[

MK Scarlett, you're asking a total amateur...

Ok, How do i "share", so that the embedded code becomes accessible to all ? (Which is indeed a great thing - and even I would use such code to embed videos on my own private homepage) - but how is it done at Rumble ?

I look and look among the preferences, but see nothing of the kind that would give me sharing options for embedded code. Perhaps i should have opened an account at a different platform, like Bitchute or something ?

Pondering:
I do remember before uploading, that there were 4 different options, in which I chose the last "video for personal use". Perhaps that has something to do with it - if a video can show code to be embedded, or not ?

Does anyone have a Rumble account, and know how it works ?

@XPan, isn't there any option available (like a button, maybe?) about how publish a video and make it available to Embed code? All I can do is to share how it looks when Embed is made available by the account, just under the video on the right:

Rumble Embed example.jpg

Here is the link: Vérifiez par vous-même. (Liens en description)

Unfortunately, I cannot recover the code from "Inspect" option on the page, as it is the Rumble host page (same goes four YouTube and others).

If anyone here could help with this, it would be much appreciated, thanks!

Edit: Added bolded part of your post and yes, I do think that it could be why there is no Embed option availble. Are you able to modify it?

Just updating - the latest news today is that it was businesses here that had to be ready by the 20th for the Adapass - the stab-pass passport. They have now decided to first pilot this live from the 27th August in the Lefkosa district in North Cyprus. The announcement to be made next week (we get weekly announcements here which a local guy kindly translates verbatim from the Health Ministry for his site North Cyprus Expats Uncut Version.
Meantime I have been making investigations and have visited all the supermarkets this past week and speaking to the managers to find out if any of them will do home deliveries. All but one said they did not have the staff or facilities to do so. However, I was very pleased, and made most welcome when I was guided to an area purely for home ordering near the front of Erderner - just a single family supermarket but does stock KerryGold! Here they started at the lockdown but do not have a website. Ordering is just sending in a list on Whatsapp before noon except Sunday. And it is delivered to your home so long as order is over 20 over 20 pounds sterling equivalent.
They are in Girne/Kyrenia over 30 minutes away from my village but still will deliver thankfully.
I also checked out for any groups. There is a facebook Plandemic group of around 500 members who are mainly to do with demos and anti school children vaccinations. Though the group was an open group! So I did not join to be in the firing line.
I have today been texting the founder asking him what meetings they do to help each other support and proactively help one another. He has now closed the group and has a meet up on Wednesday I will go to and check out. This is based in Gazimagusa - 45 mins from me.

Meanwhile. people I know who are non vaxxed have also just started a local group and already have had a meeting. My friend came over for coffee and explained their first meeting went really well. So am in for that one too especially as they intend to be proactive and supportive and are more expat related. I shared some seeds and fruit same time.

Thursday I did a shop for prep food though budget does not enable me to afford much.

I have joined Telegram to keep my plans private. Though continue to share online as I feel I need/wish to while I still can. Not that may can see my posts now sadly. Though if it just helps one person - as they say....

However, most of my tie is keeping up with the forum watching the videos and podcasts and Sott.net to accumulate and save as much info as I can, while I can. I feel that is my priority and also gives me a feeling of achievement to my day. Though I will get immersed in local support groups and help them expand. I am already contacting anyone (by private sms), I note commenting on posts on other sites that are worried about the new 'rules' or make sensible anti vax comments :-) Some a very grateful and ask to join our group!

If anyone has any other ideas that is best planning/doing use of our limited time now please share for everyone's benefit. Thanks.

Meanwhile. people I know who are non vaxxed have also just started a local group and already have had a meeting. My friend came over for coffee and explained their first meeting went really well. So am in for that one too especially as they intend to be proactive and supportive and are more expat related. I shared some seeds and fruit same time.
Excellent !!!

I'm waiting for when they have EASY JET type airlines for people who want to fly unvaxxed. I doubt it will happen (Davos Schwab will shtomp it) but I can dream.

@MK Scarlett and @XPan : The video is on BitChute, here is the embed link ->

<iframe width="640" height="360" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: none;" src="Stephanie Seneff - COVID Shots May Bring Avalanche Of Neurological Disease"></iframe>

Thanks isparnid, the previous embed code does not work for me, but I managed to get the right one from it, which is:

<iframe src="//www.bitchute.com/embed/ypJaZ5ukGgEF/?wmode=opaque" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

ws.png
And... the show must go on!
They told us that cash is "dirty". In fact, It's so "dirty" that debit cards need the vaxx.
Don't worry about credit cards, they are already fully-vaxxed.

Are they also going to vaxx the Canadian dollar?
I guess it depends on the "interest" rate. :-D

Back
Top Bottom