HOAX? Man posts convincing videos claiming he's trapped alone in 2027.

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
I'm certainly not convinced, given all the disinfo and click-bait flooding the information field these days, but the C's said to be open to all possibilities, strange things would begin happening, etc.. If nothing else, thinking through this is an intriguing mental exercise.

"On February 13th, 2021, a Spanish man called Javier uploaded a video, saying that he woke up alone in a hospital in Valencia, Spain. Just as the man claimed, his videos seemed to confirm he was the only human being in the city. The once-bustling city streets, and shopping centers have lost all traces of human beings, and no animals were in the zoo! He said that when he woke up that day, "Everything was like in 2021, but the electronic devices showed 2027.” Fortunately he was able to access the wifi, so he filmed his surroundings and uploaded it to the internet--only to find that all the comments to his video were coming from the year 2021.

When the video was first uploaded, most of his audience was very skeptical and asked Javier to complete tasks they thought might reveal it all to be a hoax. But as Javier uploaded more videos, people started to realize that this was not so simple. The narrator does a good job explaining the logic of those challenge tasks, as well as videoed results which seem to confirm that Javier may truly be trapped in an alternate universe. He also explores the possibility that this is an elaborate, government-assisted hoax to increase tourism.

What do you think? What challenges can you devise?

Don't know, one possibile explanation that comes to my mind is that the guy is a policeman or a security guard with connections to police that took the videos during the lockdowns last year. You do or find one who is good at editing videos and there you have a bunch of well made video hoaxes. Just my 2 cents.

I think it's what is know as ARG, Alternate Reality Game: Alternate reality game - Wikipedia
The fact that Javier's hands change from a video to another may suggest that it's a team effort, maybe including a cop friend during lockdowns.
I was shown a tweeter feed a few years ago where the protagonist find himself in a world were the sun doesn't rise (if you film at night..) with strange lights and sounds outside his home. Very blair-witch project-like.

Let me express my opinion, which, of course, will be subjective. When I started watching the video, the feeling that I was just watching a high-quality computer game did not leave me. The modern level of technology makes it possible to recreate such scenes in sufficient detail. At the same time, shooting "from the first person" very much reminded the interface of a shooting game ;-D .

Did he filmed nature places, where you necessarily have birds? Or a private farming of some sort? And what about the newspapers, what is the more recent he can find?

I think the same @whitecoast. And the police car with the signalling on, when he arrived, look suspicious to me. The videos being short is another red flag. The challenge I would propose is to go to reception of the hospital, stay here a complete day and send regularly videos of the entry + clock showing date time or simply break all windows of the street. I'm sure a lot of requests asked by followers are ignored.

I think this is pictures from the lock down enhanced with some deliberate shootings (the police station for example).

But behind this, there is perhaps an agenda to accustom people of such situations or discredited it if it happen for real the next time.

Last edited:
Well he managed to get into all sort of places, but he had to have a key for entering police yard (starting from 7:00)? Where did he get the key from? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I think it´s fake - he could have filmed that by i.e. walking on an indoor running/walking track with some program loaded in VR goggles (Ready Player One movie style) or something like that.... 🤷‍♀️
I´ve just did a search "vr goggles real city" on net and first thing popping up was this video below - and this video is 4 years old!!!! Look at the graphic then and imagine what it looks like today....

Surely if there are no people there the place would be slowing decaying? There would be weeds appearing and the grass on the football pitch would be long? Instead everything looks clean and all the doors open and the lights are working. Wouldn't the book that was hidden in the film studio be dirty if it laid there are 6 years? Even taking into account the prospect that everyone disappeared when he appeared in 2027 over the time he's been uploading to Tiktok there would be signs of decay in his surroundings? I think this is a hoax too.

Looks like it was promo for a new TV show:

After days of fun and adventure with the “lone survivor” as he was known on social media in the last hours, a Spanish production company decided to reveal the truth about this mysterious young man who sparked controversy around the world.
The Spanish company revealed that Lone survivorIt is a new series, which will soon be presented on a Spanish network, and the campaign carried out by this company is unique in that it was able to provoke controversy not only in Spain, but in all countries around the world.
According to the executive producer of the series, the producing company created an account on the Tik Tok application to promote the work in a new way, according to the report published on the “Tik Tok” website.audiovisual451Spanish, and the date of its release is scheduled to be announced soon.
The new Spanish series will take place Lone survivor, about the unique, unexpected, impossible, exciting and epic story of a young man who wakes up in a hospital alone in the world and believes it is the year 2027, thus sending emails to watches and digital gadgets, referring to that date, which he found when he fell from a coma.
So thanks to his ability to communicate online with people nowadays in 2021, he discovers that he is also in 2021, but in a parallel reality, adding to the mystery of the story, then the plot begins to discover how he got there, why, and what It is his mission and how he can return to the present thanks to the help of his followers.
The company that produced the series, Lone survivor, in a press release saying, “This incredible story of mystery, adventure, and science fiction has attracted worldwide attention due to the aesthetics of its videos, in which no people or animals appear, giving the story tremendous honesty.”
includes an accountLone survivorMore than three million followers and more than 600 million views between TikTok AndInstagramAnd, according to the producing company, many people from around the world interacted, but there are some countries that have traveled extensively, including Mexico, Brazil and Spain.

Perhaps a useful exercise in "don't believe your eyes"? Or, maybe, someone is trapped in 2027 and this is a cover story ;-)

I’d have broken stuff if I want no doubt. Like go into the famous busy places, restricted places, police stations, break windows and doors and furniture and walls. Famous museum pieces. Use the weapons too. I would go on top of a tall building and film the city. I would smash up a few police cars. Toss a hospital bed out the window etc. It would be more believable if he literally had to break doors down to get into those places too.
Also he seems unconcerned about survival and food etc. What’s his game plan there?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom