HOAX? Man posts convincing videos claiming he's trapped alone in 2027.

I tend to think this is a hoax based on the fact that TikTok has, at the time those videos came out at least, a 60 second limit. I see probable having 60 seconds of empty public spaces, even streets. It is well known this can happen during shooting for movies.

And either all those public places could have been recorded beforehand, or after some preparation, so another hint could be that the requests are fulfilled only several days after.

Well, we all simply snapped out of existence in 2027, going 4D. While he got stuck in 3D :lol::-P

Interesting video, for sure, building up tension, fantasy and curiosity together with challenges not too easily bypassed. Reminds of a mix between “Girlfriend in a Coma” and Steven King’s “The Langoliers” and add some other Hollywood stuff into the mix.

What I do find interesting in all of this is; the inspirational effect it has on the mind and on fantasy. You know, “dimensional thinking” - not something the average crowd is normally thinking about (i suppose).

I wonder how the story develops (but I ain’t going TikTok because of it). :cool2:

More believable if there were totally new products at the Apple Store and also entirely new kinds of cars, newspapers with future news, prescription meds in pharmacies with future lot numbers, etc.

Well, we all simply snapped out of existence in 2027, going 4D. While he got stuck in 3D :lol::-P

Interesting video, for sure, building up tension, fantasy and curiosity together with challenges not too easily bypassed. Reminds of a mix between “Girlfriend in a Coma” and Steven King’s “The Langoliers” and add some other Hollywood stuff into the mix.

What I do find interesting in all of this is; the inspirational effect it has on the mind and on fantasy. You know, “dimensional thinking” - not something the average crowd is normally thinking about (i suppose).

I wonder how the story develops (but I ain’t going TikTok because of it). :cool2:
Thank you for mentioning The Langoliers! Time to watch it again. :cool2:

More believable if there were totally new products at the Apple Store and also entirely new kinds of cars, newspapers with future news, prescription meds in pharmacies with future lot numbers, etc.
I thought of that too, when I saw the (lack of new) iPhones... Of course we don't know the script's story, when people supposedly "disappeared" ? Perhaps much earlier than 2027... so, no new iPhone models
;-)
Cars... do they really look that much different after only a few years? I would probably not even notice... (I am not a car guy, never drove one, never cared either) Newspaper headlines would have changed - definitely. Make up any story about "our" future / "his past". Either way, I wonder how long they gonna keep up the mystery story like that ...

Up like a sun - but one sloppy mistake - and the whole thing comes down, flat like a pancake. :lol:

I wonder

how many people are actually involved in this project, behind the scenes, to keep this fantasy story going (providing access to unusual places you normally never would have access to). Who knows... perhaps a branch of the PTB found symbolic liking for the guy's idea / script... They are notoriously engaged (and amused) into showing humanity their sick plans in advance "though the flowers", various symbolics, half hidden ways... Must be a wet dream for them, projecting all those empty cities... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom