Afghanistan

<begin sarcasm> Looks like ISIS came to save the face of their US military allies <end sarcasm>
It will be interesting to see the response of the taliban to the presence of ISIS in their newly acquired territory.
With the whole manufactured covid crisis, it was astonishing that it's been relatively quiet on the geopolitical front. After all, huge transfers of wealth and power occured in a relatively short time. With the redeployment of the military forces out of Afghanistan, we might be witnessing the beginning of a chaotic reshuffling of the geopolitical cards (or pawns) in the coming months with tighter restrictions and control being executed on the populations. It's no coincidence that the newly hyper alarmist IPCC "predictions" are released during this time too.

Representative Jim Banks [R] says Taliban now in possession of “more Black Hawk helicopters than 85 percent of the countries of the world.

It looks like it is a good time to buy gently used military hardware on ebay. :thup: Just enter the code word "Biden with love" to receive your 99% off of purchased price.

American talk show host calls for mass violence against Afghans over terrorist attack that killed US citizens in Kabul
Twitter_Mass_extermination.png

But ethnically-misguided revenge fantasies from American talk show hosts are a dime a dozen, and have been throughout the ‘War on Terror’. The really shocking part of Starnes’ statement was that it was made on Twitter, which would normally send its moderators to swarm all over an opinion expressed by a conservative pundit. Even Twitter’s most free speech-friendly competitors ban incitement to violence, as well as expressions of ethnically- or nationally-based hate. Yet Starnes’ jingoistic tweet remained online, where many fellow tweeters used it as a piñata.
I think, a Deep State loudspeaker has spoken! How they wanna twist this scenario? Don't go out of your house, because Afghan terrorists are roaming your streets? We'll search your house for Afghan terrorists? Are you an Afghan terrorist supporter? What will the next talk show host quip? "Entire neighborhoods in MI were flattened via drone missile strikes, because of people were harboring suspected terrorists with Afghan connections." ?

Taliban spokesman can’t confirm CIA chief met with group’s leader Baradar
RT News 24 Aug, 2021 13:52 / Updated 6 minutes ago

Everyone's getting a piece of the action.

Amazing interview! Thank you, c.a.

Reactions: Ca.
It will be interesting to see the response of the taliban to the presence of ISIS in their newly acquired territory.

Yup, another interesting thing is what will happen with Aug 31 as the complete withdrawal date. Now that carpet bombing Afghanistan is again on the table, it seems the warmongers will have their farewell party after all.

Jihad Joe.jpg

26 Aug, 2021

27 AUG, 2021

Taliban's take on 9/11
The Taliban have claimed that Osama bin Laden, the mastermind behind the September 11 terror attacks on the United States, was not involved in the attacks and it was used as an excuse by the Americans to wage war on Afghanistan.

Speaking to NBC News, Taliban spokesman Zabibullah Mujahid said in an interview, “Even after 20 years of war, there is no evidence of his (Osama bin Laden) involvement (in the September 11, 2001 attacks).
I guess American government will brand billions of people as Taliban soon.

Seems likely that the "ISIS" bombing was a deep state move designed to justify some kind of continued "over the horizon" action by the US military in the country, thwarting any Russian/China brokered long-term stability in the region and Eurasian integration. The latter was the primary ideological reason for the US invasion of the country in the first place.

In a letter to the editor of Frankfurt-on-Main's F.A.Z. newspaper a German Army colonel is summing up his Afghanistan experience...

"Regarding the Afghanistan report in the F.A.Z. of August 24, and in particular the report on the evacuation of local staffers plus their families: Thank you very much for the detailed reporting on the events in Afghanistan, especially on the efforts to fly out local forces and their dependents.

I too am one of the Bundeswehr soldiers who was deployed in Afghanistan. In 2005-2006 with the rank of colonel I was the commander of 'Camp Warehouse' in Kabul, the largest international camp at the time, with about 2,400 soldiers from more than 20 nations, in the 9th and early 10th German contingent. As far as local forces are concerned, I have a different approach than the one usually propagated in the media. At Camp Warehouse, there were some local support staff. These young men (there were even some Afghan women at 'Radio Andernach') knew exactly the situation in the surrounding society.

Selflessness was the last thing that drove these people to work for us. These romantic-idealizing ideas are unknown there or are met with complete incomprehension. Life there is much too hard to concern yourself with drivel customary to prosperous countries.

Our local forces were paid a princely wage by Afghan standards, treated well, and self-evidently participated in our excellent lunches. They were usually given clothes, shoes by the soldiers of the German contingent when they changed contingents. I issued dozens of certificates so that these gifts were not taken from them when they were checked at the guard post.

So it was worth working for us. Of course, this was also known to their surroundings. If they belonged to strong families, tribes, clans, these also benefited and protected these people. It's important to know that Afghans define themselves exclusively by their families or tribal affiliations, individualism is unknown. If they belonged to weaker groups, they had to pay protection money to avoid being killed. In addition, intelligence had to be provided by them. The Taliban or similar groups were thus informed in detail about our numbers, equipment, and possibly even our intentions.

The officers who assisted me in running the camp, were instructed accordingly and warned to be careful when passing on information. I am not surprised that all of the local staff now want to come to us, after all they had gained a fairly accurate insight into our standard of living.

Inwardly these people despise us, which of course they will never admit for understandable reasons. After all, they want to reach the prosperity magnet that is Germany. I do not want to deny that there may be exceptions but I have not encountered any. Perhaps I was blind, howeve, I am in good company when I look at the reports on the collapse of the political order in Afghanistan promoted by the Western countries."

F.A.Z.

Dr. Thomas Sarholz, Colonel (ret.), Andernach

A sober statement issued by a professional who had years to see the situation in Afghanistan for himself.

In Germany the conflict situation regarding the fate of the 'Ortskräfte' (local staffers) is rather mixed.

Right-wingers want to 'save' the former helpers as a matter of national pride, thinking that they were venerating the Germans because of their democracy and their 'selflessness' with which they tried to pacify the helpless and poor country.

Interestingly, they have the left-wingers on their side just for different reasons.'

The Left are jumping at the chance to attract as much Afghans to Germany as possible, giving them the chance to make Germany even more diverse while being able to change their genders and develop a sense of entitlement to various public financial sources.

Members of the ruling government coalition are still busying themselves with deflecting the blame that they should have known the gravity of the Afghan situation earlier and that German transport planes should have arrived at Kabul earlier and the like.

They are not discussing the subject of 'Afghan protection seekers' as yet because they don't want to rock the boat just before the national elections in four weeks time...

Last edited:
Devil Dog here put it all on the line and very likely lost his career and retirement and may face the wrath of the system. When that system is going to let you down in every way with no real way to address it, what else are you going to do...? Watch as more of your comrades and subordinates suffer from it?

I think it could be a detail that indicates a very serious problem both in the US military and also the full chain of command up to the President, which isn't surprising given the supposed 'leadership' in the upper reaches of chain of command we can see.

Marine Officer Who Questioned Generals over Afghanistan Is Relieved of Duty

MelahatKemal@MelahatKemal
A number of Afghan soldiers who entered Iran from the Milak border and stayed at the Sistan camp were returned to Afghanistan after a meeting between Iranian officials and the Taliban. https://farsnews.ir/photo/14000530
10:26 PM · Aug 27, 2021

1630123770886.png

Last edited:
Amazing interview!
One thing the show got wrong was the reference to HAARP as weather modification.

Flashback to Sott PodCast Fri, 04 Aug 2006 17:00 UTC

From General Flynn:

"I’m in tears but I cannot fathom what this mom is experiencing. God help her and all of us. I will not relent when it comes to exposing this fake president and those incompetent senior military officials that enabled this. This Mom and all other Gold Star parents deserve our ultimate respect. No service member ever serves in vain, none who have served in Afghanistan (or Iraq) served in vain…they serve for us and our freedoms. Our political class (democrats and republicans) are disgusting—why are they not screaming to stop this horrific display of incompetency…their decisions continue to place our military and our nation in the crosshairs of our enemies."

The Mother Of Rylee McCollum, Marine Who Perished In Kabul, Speaks Out​

Back
Top Bottom