Afghanistan

The U.S. will likely continue to bombard Afghanistan with drones. While supporting IS (Islamic State) and offshoots from the shadows. It is the only card left for them to play to keep the region unstable and prevent Eurasian integration.

The Taliban will be forced to reach out to Russia.

Both my husband and I agree with this assessment, for what it’s worth.

My husbands career was in the Aviation industry, he is retired now.
He started out in Aviation engineering, then became a pilot.
He was certified for fixed wing commercial aircraft, props as well as jets, for the past 40 years.
I was a Flight Attendant for several years in the past, as well, so we have both spent a lot of time on the tarmac with “real” aircraft.
It’s an inflated photo-op dummy prop.
The intake and backdraft from a real turbine would have sucked in the skippy runners out front, or at least pulled their clothes off, and blown the ones hitching a ride on the fuselage off immediately, with third degree burns.
There would have been NO skipping and prancing along side a real plane on the runway during a taxi power up, lol.
More like running and screaming, arms over the ears and head, with survival first and foremost on ones mind.

These psyops are getting rather flimsy in my opinion.

More to discredit the news media

He was certified for fixed wing commercial aircraft, props as well as jets, for the past 40 years.
I was a Flight Attendant for several years in the past, as well, so we have both spent a lot of time on the tarmac with “real” aircraft.
The intake and backdraft from a real turbine would have sucked in the skippy runners out front, or at least pulled their clothes off, and blown the ones hitching a ride on the fuselage off immediately, with third degree burns.
There would have been NO skipping and prancing along side a real plane on the runway during a taxi power up, lol.
More like running and screaming, arms over the ears and head, with survival first and foremost on ones mind.

Sorry wrong link above, this is the link that lends sanity to the media's insanity

Sorry wrong link above, this is the link that lends sanity to the media's insanity

Well.., Blow. Me. Down.

That's absolutely remarkable! I totally believed that was a real plane!

To the point where.., had I been twenty years younger, I would have angrily typed up a storm of accusations and other nonsense. No WAY was my initial impression of reality wrong! Grrrr!

The fascinating thing is that when you see it, you can't un-see it.

I remember this one time watching David Copperfield on TV. He did this trick which involved having his head cut off and then moved away from his body on a sort of plank. I happened to be watching with a professional stage magician who groaned loudly. "What a hack!"

"What do you mean?"

"That was a plastic head."

"NO WAY! You could see him blinking and talking!"

"No you couldn't. Your brain just invented that. Rewind the tape and let's watch it again."

whoa.

With the knowledge of what to look for, it hit my brain like a hammer. The fake head looked stupidly, badly fake. -With eyes focused nowhere and it not even a particularly good likeness of Copperfield. And it certainly wasn't blinking and talking.

I did do some hunting around for pictures of real C-17s to learn if you could see the fan blades or not...

Depending on the lighting, you can see them clearly in some images, but not in others. Here's two on each end of that scale...

thumb-1920-360648.jpg

and...

325e008735b307cd060ac0ce4beb1eeebf0f1815.jpeg

So I don't think that's a particularly good tell.

However, the detail which is much more difficult to deny validity to is the whole "Blasting people apart" element. That's the part which sold it for me.

There are numerous videos on YouTube of people being utterly flung about by jet engines, and they were standing MUCH further away than those inappropriately gleeful Afghans. (The happy Afghans was the only thing which made me pause when the original story broke, but like a dummy, I just excused it and moved on.)

(The opaque lower window was also very fake-looking, but not worth arguing over with people wont to argue. The jet blast not destroying people is all you really need. -And on the "Fact Check" sites, it is never mentioned. Instead they make lots of other silly arguments about how the sides would wobble if it was a balloon with people climbing on it. I'm pretty sure decoys are not just parade floats full of hot air but actually include some fairly significant superstructure. But you can't argue conjecture when nobody has any facts about what "real" decoy planes are made out of one way or the other. But it's enough to keep the normal media consumers happy.)

Anyway...

Thank goodness for networking!

I feel like I just flicked a big flake of "Stupid" off my shoulder.

Thanks everybody!

Last edited:

The NATO and it's Allied Deep State affiliate's project the illusion of calm.

BFMTV
1630385493025.png
BFMTV 08/31/2021 at 6:29 AM | Update at 6:50 Snip:
The United States completed its withdrawal from Afghanistan overnight Monday through Tuesday, ending its longest war, but leaving the country in the hands of the Taliban, their 20-year-old enemies.

Taliban Celebrate Americans Leaving: "We Made History"

The Americans' departure was celebrated by the Taliban, who took control of Kabul airport. Victorious gunfire broke out in the capital on this occasion.
"We have made history," said Anas Haqqani, a leader of the fundamentalist movement, once the last American forces left after two weeks of hasty, even chaotic evacuation operations.

US will "work" with Taliban if it keeps promises

The United States "will work" with the Taliban if they "keep their commitments" , said the head of the American diplomacy Antony Blinken, a few hours after the departure of the last American soldiers of Afghanistan.

"Every step we take will not be based on what the Taliban government says, but on what it does to meet its commitments," said Antony Blinken, stressing that Afghanistan's new masters should "deserve" their demand for legitimacy and support from the international community.

"The Taliban want international legitimacy and support. Our message is that legitimacy and support must be earned," he said.

In the immediate future, the United States suspended its diplomatic presence in Afghanistan and transferred the operations of the embassy to Doha, Qatar, also announced the Secretary of State, referring to "the uncertain security environment and the political situation " in the country.

This "new diplomatic mission" will be led by "a new team" led by Ian McCary, who was the number two of the American embassy in Kabul.

More staged antics.
Comments:
capacitor@maintainer20
The biggest military contract money grab in history. Please remind me next time we invade another country, I should be a contracted supplier to the US military. I’ll sell them plastic spoons at $22.75 a piece. SanelaHadzihasanovic@LS_IA_SANELAH
SanelaHadzihasanovic@LS_IA_SANELAH
That brings up another question... Where were they getting it for the past 10-15 years? I appreciate your input
capacitor@maintainer20
Pakistan, and US gear given to the Afghan Military. Most of Talibans intelligence came from afghan military and Pakistani military intelligence. Same Pakistan who hid BinLaden. Our true blue allies.

syrseal44
1630386566594.png
"Major General "Chris Donahue" of the US Army, commander of the 82nd Airborne Division, which is considered the last element of the US forces to leave Afghanistan Humiliating defeat in the last scene of departure"

So the 1109 number on the fake 'plane' is also deliberate. They are laughing at the world. They are laughing at everyone.

Somehow I am not surprised for a millisecond that this was going on all these 20 yrs.

Ghost Students, Ghost Teachers, Ghost Schools​

The United States trumpets education as one of its shining successes of the war in Afghanistan. But a BuzzFeed News investigation reveals U.S. claims were often outright lies, as the government peddled numbers it knew to be false and touted schools that have never seen a single student.

I doubt most people in the US even realize what a sheering this 2 Trillion means to the country.

In none of my day-to-day engineering calculations did I see the word "trillion" used for anything. A Billion seemed like a big number. But here we have 2 trillion dollars completely wasted. Wow !!!!

Pipeline proposals brought the Taliban to power first time round – could the same be true again now?​

By Kit Klarenberg, an investigative journalist exploring the role of intelligence services in shaping politics and perceptions. Follow him on Twitter @KitKlarenberg
Washington helped the Taliban take power in Afghanistan before with a view to unlocking the country's natural wealth. Now the band is back together in Kabul, is something similar going on?
Contrary to official claims the last US soldier has left Afghanistan, it’s been reported that a “diehard” team of elite British and American troops are to remain in the country to “avenge the deaths” of those killed at Kabul airport in a suicide bombing by ISIS-K.
The joint party – which includes the SAS and the Navy Seals – may seek to construct a base in the “lawless” Afghan-Pakistan border area to conduct stealth strikes against the terror faction, and will be supported by US drones. Of course, this effort will require the Taliban’s approval – but defence sources say this is “likely to be given.” Even more extraordinarily, the possibility of the taskforce working alongside the returned rulers of Afghanistan has not been ruled out.
While seismically shifting alliances are nothing new for London or Washington, the speed and totality of this volte face is truly unprecedented. Nonetheless, the rationale for the resounding reversal – and indeed the total withdrawal of coalition forces, despite defense chiefs having long known the illegitimate and unpopular Western-backed government would immediately collapse as a result – may be straightforward.
In March, the Taliban were surprise guests of honor at a US-brokered meeting in Ashgabat, between representatives of Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India – the four participating members of the long-awaited TAPI pipeline. The group assured attendees that they weren’t merely committed to not attacking the project’s infrastructure, but would actively ensure its safety and that of any and all other “developmental projects” in the country.
The Taliban’s intervention was clearly intended to reassure international financial institutions, which for so long have been deterred from investing in the endeavor by the very real threat of its destruction by insurgents, that the pipeline would be in safe hands once they were back in saddle – if successful, construction can finally begin, marking the culmination of an effort almost three-decades in the making.
ALSO ON RT.COMPeople are horrified the Taliban seized biometric devices, but the real scandal is the extent of US military data collection
The collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991 destroyed the Iron Curtain that had for so long blocked Western access to Central Asia’s vast energy wealth. Future Vice President Donald Rumsfeld declared in 1998 while chief executive of energy giant Halliburton, which reaped billions from government contracts on which only it was permitted to bid during the Iraq War, that “I cannot think of a time when we have had a region emerge as suddenly to become as strategically significant.”
There was just one problem – how could these vast riches be effectively extracted? Funnelling oil and gas through Russia would be expensive due to transportation fees levied by Moscow, brought in to reassert the country’s influence over the region’s newly-independent republics. US sanctions on Iran made even transiting resources through its borders illegal.
That just left Afghanistan a barren wilderness with no infrastructure to speak of, where Westerners typically feared to tread. Undiscouraged, US oil major Unocal dispatched representatives to conduct feasibility studies across Central Asia starting in 1995. They concluded that once a stable government, or at least governing force, was in place in Kabul, a 1,000-mile pipeline, capable of carrying a million barrels per day, was attainable. At least one Unocal executive provided information they gained on these trips to the Central Intelligence Agency.
The next year, the company opened an office in Kandahar – coincidentally across the street from a compound owned by Osama Bin Laden, and not far from a Pakistani intelligence station – as the Taliban were in the process of taking control of Afghanistan. Their subsequent success could well have been attributable to support provided by Unocal. A US Defense Intelligence Agency whistleblower who visited the country at this time heard from numerous informed sources the group’s capture of Kabul wouldn’t have been possible without the firm’s assistance.
ALSO ON RT.COMHossain Rasouli: Afghan Paralympian landmine victim competes in Tokyo after evacuation from Kabul amid Taliban takeover
Once that came to pass, Unocal’s in-house security forces and the CIA both afforded the Taliban weapons and instructors to maintain its grip on power, and the company engaged in well-funded lobbying back home to secure Washington’s recognition of the group as the legitimate government of Afghanistan, hiring numerous high-profile government officials for the purpose, including Henry Kissinger. He would later be appointed to head the 9/11 Commission, which specifically examined the pipeline effort, but stepped down rather than reveal potential conflicts of interest.
Another lobbyist enlisted was Zalmay Khalilzad, a State Department veteran pivotal to increasing the Reagan administration’s support for the Mujahideen’s war against the Red Army in the 1980s. In October 1996, he authored a strident op-ed for the Washington Post, demanding the US “reengage” with Afghanistan, dismissing suggestions the Taliban were an extremist force, and speaking of “common interest” between Washington and the group. His Unocal role was unmentioned – it also didn’t factor into mainstream media coverage of his appointment as special envoy to Afghanistan in January 2002.
Taliban were also flown into Texas to meet in person with Unocal executives in late 1997, as its fighters battled to seize control of the remaining third of Afghanistan not under its rule. Accounts of the VIP visit are rendered supremely surreal today – the group travelled to a zoo, the NASA space center, and a massive Target outlet for a shopping spree, before retiring to the palatial homes of company chiefs, replete with golf courses and swimming pools, where they feasted on halal meat and rice, washed down with Coca Cola.
The Taliban returned to Afghanistan bearing a number of gifts from Unocal, including a pledge to invest close to a million dollars in training Afghans how to construct the pipeline. For its part, Washington was very much open to recognizing the group, despite ever-growing domestic outrage at its treatment of women and extremely harsh interpretation of Sharia law.
ALSO ON RT.COM7 Taliban fighters killed in clashes with Panjshir valley resistance, as challenges remain for new rulers after US exit
“The Taliban will probably develop like the Saudis did. There will beAramco, pipelines, an emir, no parliament and lots of Sharia law. We can live with that,” a senior US diplomat allegedly said at the time.
That changed in August 1998, when US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Al Qaeda, killing over 200 people, and Washington responded with a series of cruise missile strikes on Afghanistan. By December, Unocal had finally withdrawn entirely from the pipeline project, and ended its operations in Kabul outright – although the next year Graham Fuller, former Deputy Director of the CIA’s National Council on Intelligence, made a revealing disclosure.
“The policy of guiding the evolution of Islam and of helping them against our adversaries worked marvellously well in Afghanistan against the Red Army,” he said. “The same doctrines can still be used to destabilize what remains of Russian power, and especially to counter the Chinese influence in Central Asia.”
So, in 2005, with the US so firmly “guiding the evolution” of Islam in Kabul anew, the pipeline was back on the table, in the form of TAPI – US officials were reportedly strongly supportive, because as before it would allow Central Asia to export energy to Western markets “without relying on Russian routes.” However, the project again stalled in short order, due to an increasingly volatile security situation. There’s no such risk of that happening today though, given the Taliban’s solemn pledge to defend it at all costs from bothersome incursions.
ALSO ON RT.COMAmerica’s catastrophic miscalculation: 20 years of disaster in Afghanistan, by the numbers (PHOTOS)
The aforementioned Zalmay Khalilzad was appointed in September 2018 as the US Special Representative for Afghanistan Reconciliation, and led talks with the Taliban. He has been condemned harshly in some quarters for the group’s rapid reseizure of power – but no reference to his time as a Unocal lobbyist, let alone discussion of how energy interests so intimately intersect with US foreign policy, can be found among the criticism.
This may be attributable to suggestions oil and gas interests played any role in Afghanistan having long-been dismissed as lunatic conspiracy theorist fare. But the facts are what they are, and more than speak for themselves.

This whole thing reeks of deep state antics. All of that US military equipment conveniently left there for the taking? wow give me a break. A lot of US military people here are extremely pissed off but how do they not see that they are fighting deep state 'wars"? don't they remember what happened in Vietnam? To me, this Afghan situation is a distraction and also an excuse to continue the "war". The sad thing is that many innocent people are caught in the middle of this and loosing their lives.

Back
Top Bottom