The Divine Couple

Mike

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I thought about posting this in the ‘Romance Novel’ thread, since it has so many connections to that project, but felt having a separate thread was probably much more appropriate. Figure a link to this thread could be provided there if others feel it is appropriate.

Note: I also thought about doing a full review of Goddess worship before the male dominator monotheistic religions took over and also a review of the male dominator monotheistic religious concept before posting this, but figured I’d never write this post if I did. I also figure that Laura’s SHOTW is a good place to start for those subjects. I would like to read more about Goddess worship though and will try to find the best books available on this, but I can’t let myself order 10 more books when I have SO many already waiting to be read. Finally, maybe the general concept I propose below has been written about somewhere, but I don’t remember it and couldn’t find anything along the lines of what I propose below.

‘The Divine Couple’

I have been thinking about “karmic and simple understandings”, reading some of the romance novels, thinking about relationships, and reflecting on some of the insights I have had in relation to this to me personally. I plan to write some thoughts on my insights in relation to the romance novels and myself at some point.

But one day a couple months ago I also started to have some very abstract ideas and thoughts in relation to the romance novels, since they ultimately sparked the ideas below, and how the stories, template or templates within the stories, and understandings about oneself, relationships, and life that may come from reading these novels may apply in some way to the highest universal level, and the novels overall that we have been directed to may be a representation of same to some degree. A kind of “As Above, so Below” take on things.

These thoughts center around the idea that in terms of “As Above”, instead of just a singular ‘God’ and ‘Cosmic mind’ making up ‘The One’, that the C’s have referred to, that there is also a ‘Cosmic heart’ and ‘Goddess’ that in union with ‘God/Cosmic mind’ forms, via a duality, what makes up ‘The One’. The King and the Queen – ‘The Divine Couple’ of creation. The Father and Mother of the universe and creation. The Yin and Yang. This being the highest representation of the Masculine principle and Feminine principle in union. And this union created or ‘birthed’ the universe/reality and also the material universe (the universal body) in all of its manifestations. And this union also maintains these for the purpose of ‘raising’ beings or souls up to their level through the school of creation to be part of the ‘Divine Family’ and ‘in union with the One’ or to be in union with the ‘One family’ or the ‘Divine Family’.

In terms of this abstraction and the cosmic drama of the ‘Divine Couple’, Act I is the ‘dance’ and eventual mating of the couple toward their union, the birthing of the universe and reality and the beings to raise in it, and is represented by the romance novels we have been reading. For the romance novels, the man and woman, in the varied and assorted stories and the varied situations and conditions these men and women are in, meeting, being changed in so many ways by this meeting and interaction, interacting from a deep attraction and the physical, energetic expression of sexual interactions which comes from the attraction, falling in love during the process and finding a deeper meaning to life with this other person that is the springboard to change for the better for each person and also growing from the interaction in so many ways, and a lot of times by the end of the story the couple has a child that seems to complete them and give fuller meaning to their relationship. Could there have been a ‘dance’ like this, in the abstract sense, for the proposed ‘Divine Couple’ – the God and Goddess meeting, interacting, falling in love and mating to produce the Universe? Is the creation of the Universe and reality in essence a cosmic love story? Could this be in part what is so powerful about the romance novels and why it is such an important project?

I also have thought of an Act II and Act III. Act II is raising the ‘child/children’ by the couple in the school of creation and Act III is when the child is he or herself grown and perpetuates the cycle of the ‘Divine Couple’ by being an adult, finding another, falling in love with another, and then having his or her own children. More on Act II, Act III and the C’s cosmology and the C’s material overall, and likely Act I, in relation to this in future posts.

This conceptualized duality of the ‘Divine Couple’ would be in addition to the Service to Others (STO) and Service to Self (STS) duality that is an integral part of the cosmology formulated with respect to the C’s and the Cassiopaean Experiment. And what concerns us here is the path of STO with respect to the possible abstract duality of the ‘Divine couple’ and returning to be ‘in union with the One’. I’d imagine there are likely aspects of this that may apply to the STS path, but I have no interest in thinking about and exploring such thoughts and possibilities. Sure, STS is a path a being can take. A valid option that the universe provides in creation, and can even be seen as required to be provided as an option in order for the universe and reality to function as a school. BUT that STS path, and the total selfishness, self-centeredness, and total lack of focus on and consideration for others that 6D STS and leading to it might represent, won’t deliver beings on that path to be part of the abstract proposition of the ‘Divine Family’ and making it to 7D. It will only lead to estrangement from the ‘Divine Family’ and outside it in the end. It is an path that can be taken, but it leads in the end away from others and not in union with them.

Maybe, since learning about romantic interpersonal relationships and connections may be one of the most important things we can encounter and learn about and struggle with in life (and come to think of it, another important thing is learning overall about parents and family, etc and this is represented in the romance novels) and also can be used to learn about life and ourselves, that this could be the “so Below” that is a reflection of the “As Above”. Even if this learning takes place through the romance novels and in the absent former or current romantic relationships, it is something very important, maybe universally so, to experience, reflect on, and learn about. And also, that the romance novels give the ability to experience so many variations of the theme for a person to learn from, which they wouldn’t otherwise experience in one life, as noted by others in the romance thread. Maybe reading a large number of the novels provides more of a universal perspective and conceptualization this is important, which comes from thinking about and reflecting on the various themes and things a person can learn from them about people and oneself. And this maybe connects to my ‘Divine Couple’ conceptualization. And finally, both the proposed “as Above” and also the “so Below” male and female and coupling to produce offspring is also reflected in the material reality and throughout nature that we can observe in 3D. Maybe it is a reflection of something higher?

Maybe my abstract analogy of the ‘Divine Couple’ only goes so far and is really off the mark, since from our level and very limited ability to conceptualize and understand something like 7D/’The One’, let only much ‘above’ 3D, can we even come close with an analogy to describe it? This quote in the ‘OP session’ with the C’s maybe gives some direction in relation to this and I thought of it when thinking about the ideas in relation to the ‘Divine Couple’.

Q: Does the recharging of the souled being come from a similar pool, only maybe the “human” pool?

A: No — it recharges from the so-called sexual center which is a higher center of creative energy. During sleep, the emotional center, not being blocked by the lower intellectual center and the moving center, transduces the energy from the sexual center. It is also the time during which the higher emotional and intellectual centers can rest from the “drain” of the lower centers’ interaction with those pesky organic portals so much loved by the lower centers. This respite alone is sufficient to make a difference. But, more than that, the energy of the sexual center is also more available to the other higher centers.

Q: From where does the so-called “sexual center” get ITS energy?

A: The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its “feminine” creative thought of “Thou, I Love.” The “outbreath” of “God” in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable Gravity Waves.

One thought is that the abstract concept of the duality of the ‘Divine Couple’ might relate to ‘Third Man principle’ or theme. The addition, or third, to the duality of the ‘Divine Couple’ being the ‘children’/beings of the ‘Divine Couple’, which completes the theme. Will have to add a review of what Laura has written about this as something to look at and explore.

Finally, my mom passed away a year ago today. I once referred to her as the ‘High Queen of the Universe’. I was off my rocker then and maybe I still am… Love you Mama Bear! 😍

I thought about posting this in the ‘Romance Novel’ thread, since it has so many connections to that project, but felt having a separate thread was probably much more appropriate. Figure a link to this thread could be provided there if others feel it is appropriate.

Note: I also thought about doing a full review of Goddess worship before the male dominator monotheistic religions took over and also a review of the male dominator monotheistic religious concept before posting this, but figured I’d never write this post if I did. I also figure that Laura’s SHOTW is a good place to start for those subjects. I would like to read more about Goddess worship though and will try to find the best books available on this, but I can’t let myself order 10 more books when I have SO many already waiting to be read. Finally, maybe the general concept I propose below has been written about somewhere, but I don’t remember it and couldn’t find anything along the lines of what I propose below.

‘The Divine Couple’

I have been thinking about “karmic and simple understandings”, reading some of the romance novels, thinking about relationships, and reflecting on some of the insights I have had in relation to this to me personally. I plan to write some thoughts on my insights in relation to the romance novels and myself at some point.

But one day a couple months ago I also started to have some very abstract ideas and thoughts in relation to the romance novels, since they ultimately sparked the ideas below, and how the stories, template or templates within the stories, and understandings about oneself, relationships, and life that may come from reading these novels may apply in some way to the highest universal level, and the novels overall that we have been directed to may be a representation of same to some degree. A kind of “As Above, so Below” take on things.

These thoughts center around the idea that in terms of “As Above”, instead of just a singular ‘God’ and ‘Cosmic mind’ making up ‘The One’, that the C’s have referred to, that there is also a ‘Cosmic heart’ and ‘Goddess’ that in union with ‘God/Cosmic mind’ forms, via a duality, what makes up ‘The One’. The King and the Queen – ‘The Divine Couple’ of creation. The Father and Mother of the universe and creation. The Yin and Yang. This being the highest representation of the Masculine principle and Feminine principle in union. And this union created or ‘birthed’ the universe/reality and also the material universe (the universal body) in all of its manifestations. And this union also maintains these for the purpose of ‘raising’ beings or souls up to their level through the school of creation to be part of the ‘Divine Family’ and ‘in union with the One’ or to be in union with the ‘One family’ or the ‘Divine Family’.

In terms of this abstraction and the cosmic drama of the ‘Divine Couple’, Act I is the ‘dance’ and eventual mating of the couple toward their union, the birthing of the universe and reality and the beings to raise in it, and is represented by the romance novels we have been reading. For the romance novels, the man and woman, in the varied and assorted stories and the varied situations and conditions these men and women are in, meeting, being changed in so many ways by this meeting and interaction, interacting from a deep attraction and the physical, energetic expression of sexual interactions which comes from the attraction, falling in love during the process and finding a deeper meaning to life with this other person that is the springboard to change for the better for each person and also growing from the interaction in so many ways, and a lot of times by the end of the story the couple has a child that seems to complete them and give fuller meaning to their relationship. Could there have been a ‘dance’ like this, in the abstract sense, for the proposed ‘Divine Couple’ – the God and Goddess meeting, interacting, falling in love and mating to produce the Universe? Is the creation of the Universe and reality in essence a cosmic love story? Could this be in part what is so powerful about the romance novels and why it is such an important project?

I also have thought of an Act II and Act III. Act II is raising the ‘child/children’ by the couple in the school of creation and Act III is when the child is he or herself grown and perpetuates the cycle of the ‘Divine Couple’ by being an adult, finding another, falling in love with another, and then having his or her own children. More on Act II, Act III and the C’s cosmology and the C’s material overall, and likely Act I, in relation to this in future posts.

This conceptualized duality of the ‘Divine Couple’ would be in addition to the Service to Others (STO) and Service to Self (STS) duality that is an integral part of the cosmology formulated with respect to the C’s and the Cassiopaean Experiment. And what concerns us here is the path of STO with respect to the possible abstract duality of the ‘Divine couple’ and returning to be ‘in union with the One’. I’d imagine there are likely aspects of this that may apply to the STS path, but I have no interest in thinking about and exploring such thoughts and possibilities. Sure, STS is a path a being can take. A valid option that the universe provides in creation, and can even be seen as required to be provided as an option in order for the universe and reality to function as a school. BUT that STS path, and the total selfishness, self-centeredness, and total lack of focus on and consideration for others that 6D STS and leading to it might represent, won’t deliver beings on that path to be part of the abstract proposition of the ‘Divine Family’ and making it to 7D. It will only lead to estrangement from the ‘Divine Family’ and outside it in the end. It is an path that can be taken, but it leads in the end away from others and not in union with them.

Maybe, since learning about romantic interpersonal relationships and connections may be one of the most important things we can encounter and learn about and struggle with in life (and come to think of it, another important thing is learning overall about parents and family, etc and this is represented in the romance novels) and also can be used to learn about life and ourselves, that this could be the “so Below” that is a reflection of the “As Above”. Even if this learning takes place through the romance novels and in the absent former or current romantic relationships, it is something very important, maybe universally so, to experience, reflect on, and learn about. And also, that the romance novels give the ability to experience so many variations of the theme for a person to learn from, which they wouldn’t otherwise experience in one life, as noted by others in the romance thread. Maybe reading a large number of the novels provides more of a universal perspective and conceptualization this is important, which comes from thinking about and reflecting on the various themes and things a person can learn from them about people and oneself. And this maybe connects to my ‘Divine Couple’ conceptualization. And finally, both the proposed “as Above” and also the “so Below” male and female and coupling to produce offspring is also reflected in the material reality and throughout nature that we can observe in 3D. Maybe it is a reflection of something higher?

Maybe my abstract analogy of the ‘Divine Couple’ only goes so far and is really off the mark, since from our level and very limited ability to conceptualize and understand something like 7D/’The One’, let only much ‘above’ 3D, can we even come close with an analogy to describe it? This quote in the ‘OP session’ with the C’s maybe gives some direction in relation to this and I thought of it when thinking about the ideas in relation to the ‘Divine Couple’.

One thought is that the abstract concept of the duality of the ‘Divine Couple’ might relate to ‘Third Man principle’ or theme. The addition, or third, to the duality of the ‘Divine Couple’ being the ‘children’/beings of the ‘Divine Couple’, which completes the theme. Will have to add a review of what Laura has written about this as something to look at and explore.

Finally, my mom passed away a year ago today. I once referred to her as the ‘High Queen of the Universe’. I was off my rocker then and maybe I still am… Love you Mama Bear! 😍

This is such a great post. Thank you! Will definitely re-read and ponder.

This is such a great post. Thank you! Will definitely re-read and ponder.

You're welcome. I like the idea, since it makes me feel good in a way, but don't know if it is correct or has any connection with reality. The concept makes logical sense to me given pieces of data, such as the romance novel project and discussion and some C's communications. One such piece of data from the C's that I thought about that helped to form my conceptualization is this quote.

23 Oct 1994 said:
Q: (L) Where did the souls come from that entered into the bodies on the planet earth? Were they in bodies on other planets before they came here?

A: Not this group.

Q: (L) Were they just floating around in the universe somewhere?

A: In union with the One. Have you heard the Super ancient legend of Lucifer, the Fallen Angel?

Q: (L) Who is Lucifer?

A: You. The human race.

Q: (L) Are the souls of individual humans the parts of a larger soul?

A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."

Q: (L) Are you saying that the act of wanting to experience physical reality is the act of falling?

A: You are members of a fragmented soul unit.

Q: (L) What is it about wanting to be physical is a "fall"?

A: Pleasure for the self.

Very interesting. All theories and abstractions are vulnerable to idealization. The reality on the ground may be quite another story.

I am aware of the ideas and concepts but all I really have to go on is my own experience. My best guest is that I foolishly ran away in fear from my polar opposite. But I was lucky enough to land one of my 3 legitimate Spouses that Mouravieff mentions. Note-he doesn’t give much detail.

That said, it is my opinion that anybody who thinks ANY relationship, even if divinely inspired, is a carefree cakewalk in the park is misguided. Great relationships, challenge us to grow. And that can mean some serious challenges.

I am aware I could be biased and completely in err. It is easy to think “why is this such a struggle? It must not be right”. And how many other seemingly happy couples do we see who look like they are happier and working better together than we?

But then how many do we see break up and split apart and we are shocked? I often ask myself why I/we keep steadfastly working at it when the breakthroughs are difficult to achieve and require much patience.

Then there is that opposite thingy. The opposition creates an overwhelming intense attraction but it also guarantees some massively frustrating conflict: the super hot crucible. (Which is a necessity to melt and allow the interior core to re-fuse)

It’s an ongoing process. The missed polar opposite leaves me with some deep and heavy “what if’s”. Ultimately I was afraid of betrayal: either by her or by me. I was afraid of emotional pain, lacking in trust and I ran away.

But that disastrous failure redoubles my strength to not give up now. There IS a certain kind of salvation available in these relationship scenarios as it involves dedicating your self to another. If both people have the same dedication, it can be a beautiful if maddening endeavor.

gottathink said:
Are you also referring to the concept of polar-opposite relationships?

Not specifically with what I wrote.

But it is an item that crossed my mind as possibly related to the conceptualization. And "on the list" to review to include what Mouravieff writes in the Gnosis trilogy that relates to the polar-opposites the C's mention and have been written about by Laura. It has been some time since I've read about or thought about such things.

‘The Divine Couple’

Well, perhaps the wishful thinking and the ego are necessary to advance as long as they fulfill their specific function in our walk, our behaviors according to our condition in consciousness and in balance as presented in Laura's material on "the parable of the chariot", Likewise and as for the degree of superficial love that encompasses touch, desire, service to oneself can include other spheres in the mystical love that goes beyond human experience and the desire for selfish pleasure so that the divine partner is no longer veiled to the illusory human concepts.

That said, it is my opinion that anybody who thinks ANY relationship, even if divinely inspired, is a carefree cakewalk in the park is misguided. Great relationships, challenge us to grow. And that can mean some serious challenges.

For sure. Just like all other areas of life itself. All life does, or should, serve growth, which implies change, which is difficult. That growth primarily involves interaction with other people. The closer your interactions with another, the more intense the challenges to grow can be. It seems the core of those challenges involve knowing and understanding yourself, knowing and understanding another, and putting another before yourself to a degree that most are not used to. But to do that requires knowledge to be gained on different levels, and that knowledge must be acquired, because no one has it to start with. Acquiring that knowledge usually involves struggle and some amount of suffering.

It’s an ongoing process. The missed polar opposite leaves me with some deep and heavy “what if’s”. Ultimately I was afraid of betrayal: either by her or by me. I was afraid of emotional pain, lacking in trust and I ran away.

The polar opposite thing is an interesting concept. A lot of people think of a polar opposite as someone who is a "perfect fit" or "perfect match" for them. They conceive a relationship with such a person as being mostly problem-free, where they are always perfectly understood. But that removes the opportunity (and in most people, requirement) for the growth and change that are the product of the problems.

I tend to think that polar opposites don't really exist in a preformed way, but can be 'made' if there is the right match on some basic aspects of nature between two people and then both are willing to work on ironing out the problems within themselves and the other. Doing that often takes a fair amount of effort and suffering, and many aren't willing to stick at it. Those that ARE, for some reason, willing to stick at it, perhaps have something ineffable between them that could be called "true love". From that perspective, there are potentially many polar opposites out there for anyone.

Last edited:
For sure. Just like all other areas of life itself. All life does, or should, serve growth, which implies change, which is difficult. That growth primarily involves interaction with other people. The closer your interactions with another, the more intense the challenges to grow can be. It seems the core of those challenges involve knowing and understanding yourself, knowing and understanding another, and putting another before yourself to a degree that most are not used to. But to do that requires knowledge to be gained on different levels, and that knowledge must be acquired, because no one has it to start with. Acquiring that knowledge usually involves struggle and some amount of suffering.

The polar opposite thing is an interesting concept. A lot of people think of a polar opposite as someone who is a "perfect fit" or "perfect match" for them. They conceive a relationship with such a person as being mostly problem-free, where they are always perfectly understood. But that removes the opportunity (and in most people, requirement) for the growth and change that are the product of the problems.

I tend to think that polar opposites don't really exist in a preformed way, but can be 'made' if there is the right match on some basic aspects of nature between two people and then both are willing to work on ironing out the problems within themselves and the other. Doing that often takes a fair amount of effort and suffering, and many aren't willing to stick at it. Those that ARE, for some reason, willing to stick at it, perhaps have something ineffable between them that could be called "true love". From that perspective, there are potentially many polar opposites out there for anyone.
In every process of personal growth / from the approach of the development and construction of the soul, there are a series of elements (+ and -) where the individual goes through stages and processes, it is clear that a magnetic center is developed in the continuous interaction as Joe says, and yes there are a series of neurochemicals that are carried out in the activation and deactivation of genes in the DNA and the restructuring of codons in the organism, I could then say that qualitatively such a person begins to crystallize more and more that magnetic center of power giving the result of the fusion of the soul with the genetics and also if we take into account the creativity the feminine creative potential in latent balance with the masculine we have the androgynous being. We also have what Pierre said about the proteins (the hair) as antennas and it is precisely our antenna that the elite wants to damage so much to avoid our awakening. Greetings to you Joe.

Below are some excerpts (and small research) of things I found in recent books I’ve been reading that relate to this topic. I did order a number of books related to the Goddess. I’m not sure when I will get to all of them since, I have so many topics of interest on my mind and I’m right now spending time working my way through the recommended books. At least it will be a willful decision to be bored, if I ever feel that way during the rest of my life. I have enough reading and topics that interest me to last me that long – lol.

Plato, Prehistory pg 26

Leroi-Gourhan has further suggested that the decorating of each of the great caves followed a predetermined plan and was governed by a symbolic formula of evident, if elusive, religious meaning – a formula which remained unchanged for at least 5,000 years. (238 – ‘The Dawn of European Art’) The methodological restrictions under which this noted prehistorian has chose to work allow only what he describes as the “utterly banal” statement that the religion of the caves was base on “the opposition and complementarity of male and female values, expressed symbolically by animal figures and by more or less abstract signs.” (237 – ‘The Art of Prehistoric Man in Western Europe’) (“Banal” because as he points out, most of the great religions of antiquity were based on similar principles of duality, e.g., yin-yang.) Not all of his colleagues agree with Leroi-Gourhan’s conclusions, but few now dispute the premise that the more ornate of the Magdalenian caves were religious sanctuaries of one sort or another.

Several critics have suggested that the paintings were connected to rites of initiation, and that perhaps only the initiated were allowed access to the inner chambers of the caves. Youthful footprints on cave floors have been seen as possible indications of adolescent rites of passage; it may also be argued that the quality of many of the paintings suggests a higher level of initiatory experience. Indeed, if the finest of Magdalenian works are to be compared to the much later painting and drawings of the Orient (e.g., the ”Chinese horses” at figure 6), the possibility that they sprang from similar principles, principles which in Asiatic are were intuitive, or initiatory in the mature sense, should also be considered. To do so in any detail would take us too far afield at this point, but as the patterns of initiation appear to be linked to the deepest structures of spiritual experience, it would not be surprising to find an intuitive element in Paleolithic painting, particularly if a people “akin to the divine” (Critias 120) played a part in its execution.

Horses and Harpoons

If Magdalenian cave art was in a sense religious art, the horse, the animal most frequently represented in the caves, must have figured prominently in that religion. (…)

I have purchased ‘The Art of Prehistoric Man in Western Europe’. It is very pricey and a big book, but have not started reading it. Having just flipped through it to see the cave art pictures, it is a very beautiful book.

I will return to the end of this post with some small research, since I was wondering why it was named the Magdalenian culture. For many people, as it did me, it may bring to mind the name and person from the bible, Mary Magdalene.

In the next two pasted excerpts I have some of my thoughts in blue brackets in the quote.

From Pierre’s second book ‘Cometary Encounters’, but copied from the Sott article with the same information. The bold in the excerpt are original to the author. The Seven Destructive Earth Passes of Comet Venus -- Sott.net

Cometary Venus In Myth – From Pierre’s book ‘Cometary Encounters’

The cometary nature of Venus is attested by several myths, among which:

The Aztec Codex Telleriano-Remensis represents Venus as a smoking star in A.D. 1533, linking Venus to imagery of comets {Aveni 1980:27). A Maya text in the Songs of Dzitbalche seems to identify Venus as a smoking star (Edmonson 1982a:183).

- Susan Milbrath, Star Gods of the Maya: Astronomy in Art, Folklore, and Calendars

The Aztec Codex is only one among numerous ancient sources describing Venus as a comet. Most traditions followed the same line of thought:

Each of the goddesses [Inanna, Hathor, Anat, Athena and Kali among others] is explicitly described as a celestial body, identifiable with the planet Venus; and the imagery surrounding each goddess is consistent with that universally associated with comets (e.g., long, disheveled hair; serpentine form; identification with a torch; association with eclipses of the Sun, etc).

- Efemeral Research Foundation, Exploring the Saturn Myth

Not only was Venus described as a comet by numerous ancient mythologies, but it was considered a destructive one, as depicted in the prayer of lamentation to Ishtar:

O Ishtar, queen of all peoples . . .
Thou art the light of heaven and earth. . . .
At the thought of thy name the heaven and the earth quake . . .
And the spirits of the earth falter.
Mankind payeth homage unto thy mighty name,
for thou art great, and thou art exalted.
All mankind, the whole human race,
boweth down before thy power. . . .
How long wilt thou tarry, O lady of heaven and earth . . . ?
How long wilt thou tarry, O lady of all fights and of the battle?
O thou glorious one, that ... art raised on high, that art
firmly established, O valiant Ishtar, great in thy might! Bright torch of heaven and earth, light of all dwellings, Terrible in the fight, one who cannot be opposed, strong in the
battle! O whirlwind, that roarest against the foe and cuttest off the
mighty! O furious Ishtar, summoner of armies!

- Leonard W. King, Enuma Elish: The Seven Tablets of Creation

Myths depict Venus as a destructive comet, but do they provide any information about the timing of her passes?

[...] the natives of pre-Columbian Mexico expected a new catastrophe at the end of every period of fifty-two years and congregated to await the event. "When the night of this ceremony arrived, all the people were seized with fear and waited in anxiety for what might take place." They were afraid that "it will be the end of the human race and that the darkness of the night may become permanent: the sun may not rise anymore." They watched for the appearance of the planet Venus, and when, on the feared day, no catastrophe occurred, the people of Maya rejoiced.

They brought human sacrifices and offered the hearts of prisoners whose chests they opened with knives of flint. On that night, when the fifty-two-year period ended, a great bonfire announced to the fearful crowds that a new period of grace had been granted and a new Venus cycle started.

The period of fifty-two years, regarded by the ancient Mexicans as the interval between two world catastrophes, was definitely related by them to the planet Venus; and this period of Venus was observed by both the Mayas and the Aztecs.

The old Mexican custom of sacrificing to the Morning Star survived in human sacrifices by the Skidi Pawnee of Nebraska in years when the Morning Star "appeared especially bright, or in years when there was a comet in the sky.

- Velikovsky, Worlds in Collision, pp.155-156

The Mayan and Aztec traditions mention a 52-year Venus cycle; other cultures have similar myths about a cyclically destructive Venus but the duration of the cycle is different. Such is the case in the Etruscan myths:

It can be variation of 52 like in Codex Vaticanus. In the Codex Vaticanus the world ages are reckoned in multiples of fifty-two years with a changing number of years as an addition to these figures. A. Humboldt (Researches, II, 28) contraposed the lengths of the world ages in the Vatican manuscript (No. 3738) and their lengths in the system of the tradition preserved by Ixtlilxochid. According to Censorius it is a 105 year period: Four ages of 105 years are referred to by Censorinus (Liber de die natali) as having taken place, according to the belief of the Etruscans, between world catastrophes presaged by celestial portents.

- Velikovsky, Worlds in Collision, p. 154

And there is a Judaic 50-year Jubilee tradition whose duration is very close to the Mayan/Aztec tradition:

The fiftieth year was a jubilee year [...] The festival of the jubilee, with the return of land to its original owners and the release of slaves, bears the character of an atonement, and its proclamation on the Day of Atonement emphasizes this still further. Was there any special reason why fear returned every fifty years? [...] On the Day of Atonement the Israelites used to send a scapegoat to "Azazel" in the desert.[...] It was also called Azzael, Azza, or Uzza. [...] The Arab name of the planet Venus is al-Uzza.

- Velikovsky, Worlds in Collision, p. 154

So, according to several traditions, Venus was a destructive comet, exhibiting cycles of 52 years (Mayan/Aztec tradition), 50 years (Judaic tradition) or 105 years (Etruscan tradition).

In Mesopotamian mythology, Inanna is Venus, the goddess of war and sex. There is an interesting myth titled "The Descent of Inanna into the Underworld" that goes as follow:

Inanna passes through a total of seven gates, at each one removing a piece of clothing or jewellery she had been wearing at the start of her journey, thus stripping her of her power. When she arrives in front of her sister, she is naked:

"After she had crouched down and had her clothes removed, they were carried away. Then she made her sister Erec-ki-gala rise from her throne, and instead she sat on her throne. The Anna, the seven judges, rendered their decision against her. They looked at her - it was the look of death. They spoke to her - it was the speech of anger. They shouted at her - it was the shout of heavy guilt. The afflicted woman was turned into a corpse. And the corpse was hung on a hook."

To understand the symbolic meaning of this myth, we have to know that in Mesopotamian mythology (and art), the symbolism of nakedness is very specific:

Nakedness, correspondingly, is frequently associated with a state of powerlessness and with captivity and impending execution, not only in Mesopotamian literature but also in art.

{This state of “powerlessness and with captivity” related to the seven passes of Venus… Does this relate that The Great Goddess was blamed by some or someone or group for the destruction from Venus and therefore the push for the denigration of the Goddess and women began after the destruction of Venus?

That this was then tried to be fully instituted via Monotheism – Judaism and then Christiantiy? See ‘From Yahweh to Zion’ excerpt below.

But that this could never be fully stamped out completely and then went ‘underground’ in the New Testament and other practices, which have kept it alive?

Interesting that the Prehistoric female figurines are given the name ‘Venus’ figurines now…}

- Karen Sonik, Bad King, False King, True King: Apsû and His Heirs

If nakedness equates powerlessness and captivity, could the Inanna myth depict the comet Venus progressively rendered "powerless" and "captured", over 7 passes (the 7 gates of the Underworld), into a circular planetary orbit?

This capture of Venus where she is progressively rendered powerless might be reflected by the removal of one 'item' of hers at each 'gate'. 5 out of the 7 items are jewels. Might this be a symbol of a loss of shiny cometary fragments during each of the seven passes?

At the first gate the great crown is removed from her head, at the second gate the earrings from her ears, at the third gate the necklace from her neck, at the fourth gate the ornaments from her breast, at the fifth gate the girdle from her waist, at the sixth gate the bracelets from her hands and feet, and at the seventh gate the covering cloak of her body.

- Manly P. Hall, Masonic, Hermetic, Quabbalistic & Rosicrucian Symbolical Philosophy

Coincidentally or not, the Aztec symbology represents Quetzacolatl (Venus) as a snake or a dragon (two recurring symbols for cometary bodies).

Often Quetzalcoatl is represented swallowing its own tail like in the picture below. This representation, also known as Ourobouros, symbolizes cycles. Notice that Quetzalcoatl/Ourobouros is usually depicted with seven segments/vertebrae, as indicated by the seven red arrows in the picture below:

Quezatcoatl (Venus) and its seven segments

Going back to the Middle East, the Mesopotamians paid very special attention to Innana/Ishtar (Venus). It was one of the most venerated deities in the Sumerian pantheon, the most important and widely venerated deity in the Assyrian pantheon.

Ishtar, "powerful queen [...] is the luminary of heaven and Earth: the greatest Gods have lifted her high, they have made her authority greatest among the gods...they have her heavenly station highest of all whereas at the thought of her name heaven and netherworld quake [...] she alone is "the great one, the exalted one".

- Jean Bottéro, Religion in Ancient Mesopotamia, p 59

According to the same Bottéro, Innana is the divinity to which the most clay tablets are devoted. Inanna appears in more myths than any other Sumerian deity. It was the most observed astronomical body. So, do the numerous Venus observations and the dating of those clay tablets relating to Venus provide any additional clue?

Interestingly, the Innana myth about her descent to the underworld is dated to ca. 2,500 BC (4,500 BP), right after the 5,200 - 4,600 BP destructive episode described above.

{See above Innana decent into the underworld and nakedness above and my comment. Was this the date of the start of the process to get rid of the Goddess?}

Innana on an Akkadian seal. She is equipped with 7 spears, a horned helmet and a dress of 7 segments

Notice that the huge popularity of Innana described above happened quite suddenly. During the Pre-Sargonic era (ca. 4,300 BP) Inanna had virtually no cult despite the fact that Innana was known for nine centuries. Indeed, the earliest mention of Innana dates back to only ca. 5,200 BP:

The earliest references to the name Inanna are on clay tablets from the Eanna district of Uruk; in levels below the remains of major religious buildings dating to the 3rd Dynasty of Ur [ca. 3,200 BC or 5,200 BP]

- Paul Collins, The Sumerian goddess Inanna

In summary, if we are to take the above Sumerian, Judaic, Mayan, Aztec and Etruscan myths as reflections of actual astronomical events involving Venus, we might expect the following:
  • first pass ca. 5,200 BP (first mention of Innana/Venus)
  • 7 passes (the 7 rings of the Underworld)
  • decreasing level of destruction (loss of garments and jewels)
  • 7th and last pass ca. 4,600 BP (first mention of Innana's descent/capture ca. 4,500 BP)
  • time interval between passes is 50 and/or 100 years (Aztec, Mayan and Judaïc traditions)
Do geological, geophysical, meteorological data confirm any of those mythical claims? Thanks to the millennial scale data records studied above, we know that something happened from 5,200 BP to 4,600 BP, but this wide scale doesn't allow a detailed analysis of what happened precisely during those six centuries.

Was it a single event whose effects lasted for several centuries? Was it a series of discrete events? If it's the latter, how many events occurred? At what date? What was the time interval? What was the magnitude of each event?

‘From Yahweh to Zion’ pg 73 – 76

Bold in this excerpt is mine.

No Goddess of Yahweh

Neither is there any trace in Yahwist metaphysics of gender complementarity. According to the Bible, Yahweh needed no female deity to create the world – in a curious manner, hanging the sun in the sky three days and three nights only after declaring “let there be light: (Genesis 1:3-19).

{My note – thought when transcribing to search the idea that the above Genesis relates to how long it takes for human conception to take place:

"Pregnancy doesn't start the day you have sex — it can take up to six days after sex for the sperm and egg to join and form a fertilized egg. Then, it can take three to four days for the fertilized egg to completely implant itself in the lining of the uterus. Pregnancy begins during implantation, when the hormones needed to support pregnancy are released."}

Yahweh is a god without history, without genealogy, without wife or mother or children; and therefore without mythology. Yet archeologist have found in the ruins of Kuntillet Ajrud (the Sinai Peninsula) inscriptions dating from the eight century BCE, asking the blessing of “Yahweh and his Asherah,” suggesting that the Hebrews of that time had not yet excluded the Great Goddess from their religion.

The discovery of the cuneiform tablets of Ugarit (in modern Syria) has helped us understand the importance of the goddess Asherah in the Semitic cultures of the ancient Middle East. Asherah was the consort of El, the sky god and father of the gods, but she also appears as his mother, while her children Baal and Anath are also a couple.

{My note – research other example of this – reminds of Egyptian examples. Indicative of a ‘loop’ and/or ‘recycling’?}

According to Raphael Patai, author of The Hebrew Goddess, “For about six centuries […], that is to say, down to the destruction of Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar in 586 BCE, the Hebrews worshipped Ashernah (and next to her also other, originally Canaanite, gods and goddesses) in most places and times.” Only in the Yahwism of the Exile, which triumphed with the reform of Ezra, was Asherah removed successfully. Yahweh’s repulsion for Asherah is matched only by his hatred for Baal. We find the name of Asherah forty times in the Old Testament, either to designate and curse the goddess, or to designate her symbol in the form of “sacred pole” that the Yahwist kings strove to destroy.

We are now so used to the idea of a Creator who is male, single, and alone, that we have trouble imagining the spiritual void this implies from the point of view of ancient polytheism. The Bible tells the Hebrews often rebelled against this misogynous theology of their priests, and worshipped Asherah as “Queen of Heaven,” to the dismay of the prophet Jeremiah (7:18). After the destruction of Jerusalem by Babylon, the book of Jeremiah tells us, Judean refugees in Egypt wondered if it was not their neglect of the Great Goddess, rather than of Yahweh, that was responsible for their misfortune, and they turned toward her with fervor. Jeremiah called them back to order by threatening that Yahweh would exterminate them (Chapter 44).

The Great Goddess is known in the Middle East under multiple identities. Under the name of Ishtar, she is the “Queen of all the inhabited places, who keeps the people in order,” according to Mesopotamian anthem. In the Hellenistic period, Asherah and Ishtar were still assimilated to the Egyptian Isis, while Isis was enriched in turn with attributes of Demeter, Artemis, and Aphrodite, to which the Romans added Diana, and Venus. Isis became for the Greeks the “myrionyme” goddess (“of ten thousand names”). In the Hellenistic synthesis that combined ancient Egyptian religion with Greek philosophy, the worship of the goddess Isis took precedence over that of her husband-brother Osiris. It radiated from Alexandria across the eastern edge of the Mediterranean basin. Isis became the symbol of Hellenistic civilization and its ambition to encompass all cultures. “You are, by yourself, all other goddesses invoked by all peoples,” said Isidoros addressing Isis. “You, the unique, who are all,” said the dedication of a worshiper from Capua. And Apuleius’s novel The Golden Ass, the goddess Isis calls herself “Queen of Heaven” and says: “My name, my divinity is adored throughout all the world in diverse manners, in variable customs and in many names.”

{My note – reminds, I think it is, of a ceremony of parading the ass outside of the church mentioned in one of Fulcanelli’s books – find it…}

How can Yahweh, a male god who tolerates no female counterpart, help men grasp the mystery of womanhood? Yahwism reduces the divine to the masculine, and ignores the most universal and mysterious of all human experiences: the complementarity of genders.

{My note – see the Plato, Prehistory excerpt above. Maybe the author mentioned was right “that the religion of the caves was based on “the opposition and complementarity of male and female values, expressed symbolically by animal figures and by more or less abstract signs.”” And that this highlights possibility even more then importance of the Romance Reading Project… and why the current state of woke culture stuff has been so pushed and society with respect to gender and the proper interactions and understanding of males and females has been tried to be destroyed.}

In the Garden of Eden, natural law itself is reversed when the woman is declared to have come out of the man, rather than the reverse. If the function of myths is to express in narrative form universal truths, are we not here dealing with an anti-myth?

{My note – see above “but she also appears as his mother.” Maybe another aspect of natural law is being reverse (or hidden) as well besides what the author says? Perhaps relating to how the Universe as a system operates?}

Historical exegesis has long understood that the biblical story of the transgression of the first couple was meant as a polemical attack on Eastern traditions that exalt sexuality as a holy experience and a divine encounter, through initiatory or marriage rites. These rites have long been misrepresented in Western traditions by the calumnious rumor of “sacred prostitution”. The lack of any “metaphysics of sex” in Judeo-Christian culture has led to a judgement of obscenity passed on the whole iconography of hieros gamos in Asian sacred art. In Genesis, the first sexual act of Adam and Even (of which the consumption of the forbidden fruit is the obvious metaphor) as the source of all evil, the “original sin” in Augustinian terms. No transcendence, no positive value whatsoever is attached to it, since even the knowledge that it is supposed to grant is denied.

{My note – find where in a fairly recent session Joe and others ask the C’s about ‘the Fall’ from 7D and how it happened and/or started.}

On this ground, Yahwism is an anti-Osirism, since the myth of Osiris and Isis magnifies the power of love over death. The Egyptian myth has parallels in countless myths and tales foreign to Judaism and Christianity, in which a lost soul, a victim of a bad death (Osiris) is saved in the afterlife by the sacrificial love of his soul mate (Isis). This type of mythical imagination is totally foreign to the Bible. No biblical narrative encourages Jews to conceive of sexuality as anything other than a natural function. That paucity of Jewish reflection on the supernatural power of human love can be contrasted with the rich traditions of India, where the erotic and the sacred go together. See for example how the Creator Brahma creates Dawn, radiant of youth and vitality, and himself succumbs to her charms, according to the Kalika Purana. One of the lessons of these myths of Hieros Gamos, according to Indologist Heinrich Zimmer, is that a man may find his own soul by adoring a woman, and vice versa.

{My Note – again reminds of the Romance Reading Project.}

Yahwism, for its part, only values marriage from the perspective of creating lineages and communities. The only major exception is the Song of Songs – which only found a place in the Hebrew corpus in the first century CE due to an allegorical interpretation of Rabbi Akiva unrelated to its original inspiration. In reality, the Song of Songs is merely a poetic evocation of youthful love, probably of non-Jewish origin, whose carnal eroticism does not rise beyond comparison with drunkenness. The divine is never mentioned.

From Deicide to Genocide

The ancient people readily admitted that they all worshiped the same Great Goddess under different names. The cult of the Mother Goddess is undoubtedly the most international and the most likely to bring different peoples together; all men can recognize themselves as the son of one universal Mother. Motherhood is pacifying. It is also, perhaps, less discriminating that fatherhood, and it seems that the concept of chosen people would make less sense in a world embraced by the Queen of Heaven than in a world controlled by the one Yahweh. (…)

Small research on how the Magdalenian culture was named and the world madeleine. My bold.

The name comes from French Magdalénien ‘from La Madeleine’, a site in the Dordogne, France, where objects from this culture were found.

The archaeological site Abri de la Madeleine (Magdalene Shelter) is a rock shelter under an overhanging cliff situated near Tursac, in the Dordogne département of the Aquitaine Région of South-Western France. It represents the type site of the Magdalenian culture of the Upper Paleolithic.[1] The Bison Licking Insect Bite, a 20,000 year old carving of exceptional artistic quality, was excavated at the site. The shelter was also occupied during the Middle Ages. (In the history of Europe, the Middle Ages or medieval period lasted approximately from the 5th to the late 15th centuries, similar to the post-classical period of global history. It began with the fall of the Western Roman Empire and transitioned into the Renaissance and the Age of Discovery.)

Abri de la Madeleine

On a cliff face on the west side of the river Vézère near the village of Tursac is the Troglodytic village of La Madeleine, which has been inhabited since 50000 years ago and given its name to an epoch, the Madeleinian, which was about 12000 years ago.

Troglodyte Village of La Madeleine; Dordogne places to visit

There is evidence of human occupation in the rock shelter of Madeleine from prehistoric times.

Explore the Troglodyte Village of La Madeleine

The natural rock shelter at la Madeleine has been home to humans since pre-historic times.
The site gave its name to a whole period of prehistoric history - the Magdalenian period. A period of semi-nomadic hunter-gatherer tribes around 17,000 years ago.

(…)

Above the prehistoric shelter the rock face at La Madeleine is such a sheltered site that in Medieval times it was turned into a troglodyte village - Village Troglodytique medieval de La Madeleine. The natural shelter was enhanced with stone walls to make a series of dwellings.

Various remains of both animal shelters and human shelters can be seen at La Madeleine.

Animals would have been sheltered at the first level of the troglodyte settlement with an upper level created with wooden floors and wood and wattle and daube walls. Evidence and explanations of the settlements are provided at the site to be able to understand how the shelter developed.

There are the remains of a small chateau above the troglodyte village, the Petit Marzac. This was begun in the 8th century and allowed the village to expand and increase in importance. In the 12th century the Hundred Years War led to further fortifications of the village.

A later Gothic castle was built in the 15th century in the village itself and there is even a small chapel.

La Madeleine Grand site: an invitation to go back in time...

Exceptional natural site, among the best preserved of the Vézère Valley, the Madeleine attracted the man from prehistory to the present day.

At the foot of the cliff, 17 000 years ago, our semi-nomadic hunter-gatherers ancestors settled there. The prehistoric deposit of the site gave its name to this civilization of prehistory: the Magdalenian.

The exhibition traces the great discoveries of the archaeological site: the mammoth engraved... in the ivory of Mammouth, the burial of the child of the Madeleine, whose adornment is made of more than 1150 shells pierced... And of course, the masterpiece that represents the pinnacle of the art of our Cro-Magnon ancestors: the bison "who lick their flank".

Halfway up the cliff, you will discover a medieval troglodytic village. It has been inhabited since the High Middle Ages until the end of the nineteenth century. Among the buildings dug in the rock, a remarkable Gothic Chapel of the fifteenth century, as hung on the cliff. On the upper floor, on the limestone plateau, are the remains of the Château de Petit-Marzac, built in the 13th century.

Here, the eye of the spectator will note with humility the know-how and ingenuity of these rural "troglodytes" who have benefited from their natural environment (stone, wood, water and farmland) to build their refuge there. In these times when we ask ourselves about the use of our resources, to come and draw inspiration from what has been done to the Madeleine can serve as an example for our future.

https://www.travelfranceonline.com/la-madeleine-rock-shelter-vezere-valley/

La Madeleine is also the only site of Périgord that was inhabited for a period of 17,000 years without interruption!

(…)

Traces of Magdalenian culture were indeed found all over Western Europe.

These attest the level of sophistication of these populations who inhabited our regions from about 17,000BP to 7,000BP (end of Ice Age.)

madeleine

A small rich cake, baked in a shell-shaped mold.

(…)

1. a small shell-shaped cake.

2. something that triggers memories or nostalgia.

Madeleine (cake) - Wikipedia

Madeleines are very small sponge cakes with a distinctive shell-like shape acquired from being baked in pans with shell-shaped depressions. (…)

Legend Several legends are attached to the "invention" of the madeleines.[2] They have tended to center on a female character named Madeleine who is said to have been in the service of an important character in the history of Lorraine – although there is no consensus over the last name of the cook nor the identity of the famous character. Some consider that the illustrious patron was 17th-century cardinal and rebel Paul de Gondi, who owned a castle in Commercy.[3] Others consider that the inventor was named Madeleine Paulmier, who is said to have been a cook in the 18th century for Stanislaus I, duke of Lorraine and exiled King of Poland. The story goes that, in 1755, Louis XV, son-in-law of the duke, charmed by the little cakes prepared by Madeleine Paulmier, named them after her, while his wife, Maria Leszczyńska, introduced them soon afterward to the court in Versailles.[4] Much beloved by the royal family, they conquered the rest of France in no time.[5] Yet other stories have linked the cake with the pilgrimage to Compostela, in Spain: a pilgrim named Madeleine is said to have brought back the recipe from her voyage, or a cook named Madeleine is said to have offered little cakes in the shape of a shell to the pilgrims passing through Lorraine.

Other stories do not give the cake a Lorraine origin and lay its invention at the feet of pastry chef Jean Avice, who worked in the kitchens of Prince Talleyrand. Avice is said to have invented the Madeleine in the 19th century by baking little cakes in aspic moulds.[6]

7 February 2015 said:
Q: (L) Did Paul then go to Spain?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Where did Paul die, in Rome or in Spain?

A: Spain.

Q: (Chu) So is he St. James de Compostela?

A: Close!

Q: (L) So maybe it was Paul who was buried in the Tomb of St. Jacques?

A: Yes

Q: (Perceval) So you have to go on a pilgrimage, Laura!

(L) I've gotta go on a pilgrimage!

(Pierre) Walking!

(Perceval) You can do it on a bike.

(L) Can I ride a horse?

(Perceval) You can drive as long as your keep your head out the window. It's taking in the air.

(Chu) There's a tenuous link, but there's a shell in both cases. The shell is the symbol for St. Jacques / St. James, and there's also the shell for Venus / Caesar.

A: Yes!!

Q: (L) Venus was the ancestry of the Julii. So, it's all beginning to clear up. It's clear as mud now.

A: Enough on your plate! You are making excellent progress!

Thanks Mike for putting together what you have so far. It reminded and helped me to understand what the C's said in the August 28, 1999 session about our starting point after "The Fall". I feel the concept your are working on here will help some of us with further deprogramming from monotheism and lead to a better understanding of the Divine Cosmic Mind and Love.

Q: Okay. The 'Fall' occurred. It seems like, and some of the archaeological studies indicate, that for many thousands of years, there was a peaceful existence and a nice agrarian society where the goddess or female creative forces were worshipped. At least, this is what a lot of present-day books are proposing...

A: No. These events took place 309000 years ago, as you measure it. This is when the first prototype of what you call "modern man" was created. The controllers had the bodies ready, they just needed the right soul matrix to agree to "jump in."

Q: So, prior to this time, this prior Edenic state...

A: Was more like 4th density.

Q: But that implies that there was some level of physicality. Was there physicality in the sense of bodies that look like present-day humans?

A: Not quite.

Q: What did these pre-fall...

A: Cannot answer because it is too complex for you to understand.

Q: Does this mean that the are experienced... that the bodies we possibly would move into as 4th density beings, assuming that one does, would also be too complex for us to understand? You are saying that this 'sort of 4th density' pre-Fall state, in terms of the physical bodies, is too complex to understand. If going back to 4th density is anything like coming from 4th density, does that mean that what we would go back to is something that is too complex to understand? This variability of physicality that you have described?

A: Yes.

Q: So, was there any kind of worship of God, or religious activity in this pre-Fall state; this Edenic, 4th density state?

A: No need when one has a clue.

Q: What I am trying to get at here, what I am trying to understand, is the transition from the goddess worship to the god worship; the change from the understanding of cyclical time as expressed in the feminine cycles, and expressed as the goddess; to the concept of linear time, expressed as the masculine principle. It seems to me that these were stages of inversion of concepts which gradually led to the ideas that the Lizzies are imposing on us, and seem to have been working in this direction for millennia - the dominator experience which expresses as: believe in something outside yourself that will save you, otherwise you are damned because the world is gonna end, and you are going to get judged. This is the concept I am trying to deal with here. I am trying to understand what was worshipped. Okay, we had these guys; they fell from Eden, but they were still fairly close to the original concepts, in some terms. Once they jumped into the physical bodies, as you put it, what was their level of conceptualization regarding the universe? Did they still retain some understanding at that point?

A: Kind of like the understanding one has after severe head trauma, vis a vis your normal understanding in your current state.

Q: So, they were traumatized; they may have had bits and pieces of ideas and memories, but they may also have lost a great deal altogether. There may have even been a sort of "coma" state of mankind for many millennia. But, after they woke up, with the bits and pieces floating around in their heads, they may have begun to attempt to piece it all together. So, they started putting it all back together. What was the first thing they put together regarding the cosmos around them?

A: Sex.

Q: What did they decide about sex? I mean, sex was there. They were having sex. Is that it? Or, did they understand the cosmos as sex?

A: More like the former. After all, that is what got you guys in this mess in the first place! Just imagine the sales job if you can: "Look how much fun this is! Want to try it?!? Oops, sorry, we forgot to tell you, you cannot go back!"

Ultimately I was afraid of betrayal: either by her or by me. I was afraid of emotional pain

I'm glad I found this thread, just before logging out. Because this very comment strikes a very deep chord with me. If not that I feel similar even if in all my present life I never suffered a betrayal as it is commonly understood. The idea of a soul mate has been in my head for years...

An Aside: Interesting how The Johnny Depp Soap opera Thread has 3 times more traction than this.

These concepts are massive and intertwined as the finest Celtic Knot. Archetypal and extending from our mucking around in the mud that our machinery generates in day to day relationships all the way to left-right brain hemisphere interaction and beyond.

And it relates to that C’s comment that someday (assuming the faith we can make it through the fine mess we are in) we will be responsible for seeding the 3rd D with life much as we were created and then chose to take the fast track to heaven through a detour called hell.

And I suppose in some strange way, heaven and hell are part of the divine couple duality?

Anyway, this is almost too huge to consider all at once. But in attempting to do so it does seem to open up that crown chakra.

Sometimes it is good and useful to stand in the space of mystery and dumbfoundedness without answers.

I agree with @BHelmet above completely about the importance of this archetype.

I will keep following this thread with interest. The only thing that hits me right now are some abstract thoughts about how the 'third man' is the child. The organizing principle, the intelligence behind the outward dualistic appearance.

The child dreams its parents into existence. For there to be a child there has to be parents, but in order for there to be parents, there has to be children. Chicken and egg. The chicken is a dream in the mind of the egg.

The Divine Couple is the ultimate dream within the dream etc.. 7th density.

Back
Top Bottom