Stuck In a Time Loop

Presumably then at the end of each Grand Cycle a new group of humans on this planet achieve sufficient awareness to make the leap to 4D. Thereby the existing pool of humans being re-incarnated grows ever smaller. I wonder if 4D STS are just hanging on to the remainder as long as possible so that they have an agreeable amount of energy and "food" for as long as possible. Even they would have to know that all good things come to an end eventually...or not. Perhaps they are into self-deception in a big way.

This is an interesting topic. I too have wondered about the physics of how "time" works, and what is meant by the grand cycles the C's talked about. While contemplating this, I wondered if it would be helpful to approach understanding what is going on here from another angle: reincarnation.

I am personally convinced that reincarnation is a real thing, as are many here. I distinctly remember once finding myself looking through the eyes of someone else, while sitting in a wood hut with a packed dirt floor, at a woman in a well-made but very dirty, care-worn dress who was drying dishes...a woman who looked like the splitting image of one of my best high school friends. There were details from that vision that were so intricate that I could not explain what I saw as simply a dream. And I have had many other such remembrances.

If reincarnation is a real thing, and if as the C's say we are stuck in loops of time, then it is possible that we all have experienced many different lifetimes here. We forget them each time we are born (except possibly those who were conceived outside the influence of the moon; see the book "Uriel's Machine") as we descend through the veil, but each of those lifetimes remains imprinted on our soul atom.

Perhaps, once we have had enough lifetimes here and have experienced all we came to learn, we finally can leave at the end of a grand cycle and move into 4D IF we have truly learned our lessons.

But there could me more to this.

I have also wondered what ever happened to each previous "self" that we were. Each of them had their own unique personality imprints and experiences. If there really is no time, could it be that each of those lives still exists, and has a spark of our own souls yet for themselves? Is it possible that each of those lives continues to be lived, and each of those beings that were us also have the potential to become "awakened" into 4D potential within themselves?

There is more.

I've read that each one of us will remember all of our past lives once we reach 4D. We will recall everything that we ever did, and our choices etc. So: if it is true that each and every life we lived still exists, and that each contains one of our "soul sparks", could it be possible that we, after we manage to complete our adjustments to living in 4D, act as guides for each and every one of those lives, and we then work to potentiate every single one of those beings to eventually reach 4D themselves? And once we achieve that goal as best we can, we THEN move on to 5D?

This to me makes a lot of sense. It explains how there is no beginning or end, and what the real meanings of the cycles are. Earth may be a never-ending program of learning that continues onwards, with each graduate reaching back and helping every "stuck" being it was at one point forward as best we can.

So that's my theory. But again, please ingest a nice tablespoon of salt along with it. Himalayan is best, but that also is personal opinion.

Here’s a couple paragraphs from Gnosis Book 1: Chapters 9-11 I think are worth considering in relation to being stuck in a ‘time-loop’:

Mouravieff said:
Incomprehensible as it may seem, our life is truly a film produced in accordance with a script. This film goes on continuously, without stopping, in such a way that, at the time of his death, man is born again. What seems absurd is that he is born in the same place, at the same date where he was born before, and of the same parents. So the film goes on again.

Each human being, then, is born with his own particular film. This represents the field of action in which man is called to apply his conscious efforts.

The repetition of the film is not reincarnation
, although these two notions are often confused. For the reasons we have already mentioned, exterior man, who lives in the system of the Future-Past [time-loop?], cannot embrace in a single moment the ensemble of his film, nor even the part that contains his immediate future. […]

It thus happens to him that, faced with certain events, he will feel that he has already seen or lived those events. [Deja Vu?] Some see in such phenomena the proof of so called reincarnation. In reality, phenomena of this sort are the result of a casual and temporary surge of fine energies in the organism: the slot of the individual Present then enlarges for a few instants, and some significant facts of the immediate future slip into the waking consciousness. In this way, the impression is created of a return of another time.

In a certain way this is true, although the impression of having lived before is only caused by mechanical unfolding of the film. By reincarnation, we must understand a phenomenon of a very different order.

[…]

By acquiring the gifts of the Holy Spirit appropriate to his nature, he progressively participates in real, objective existence, which finally characterizes his being. This is Salvation; liberation from the bonds of the film.

It is only at this point of evolution that true individual reincarnation becomes possible. This is not mechanical; it is done consciously, generally to accomplish a mission.

[…]

In theory, the film in which man is born and in which he lives can go on until the end of the world, on condition that he is happy, satisfied with himself, attributing his virtues to himself, and blaming others for his mistakes and misfortunes. Properly speaking, this kind of existence cannot be considered as human; it could be described as anthropoid.

[…]

If we envisage the problem of esoteric evolution from the point of view of the film and the different parts man can play in it, it is clear that this kind of evolution is impossible as long as the film can always be considered as turning in the same circle. People who perform in such a film are those we have called anthropoids, puppets, [mechanical man] the dead who, in the words of Jesus, 'believe themselves to be alive'. Esoteric evolution starts when man, by his conscious efforts, proves capable of breaking the circle and transforming it into an ascending spiral.

[…]

If man is able to do that successfully during a single life, so breaking the circle for the very first time, he does not return to it. Such a case is very rare: it is the lot of the just. Generally, this liberation requires several lives; several revolutions of the spiral. As a general rule, each revolution occurs in Time, and consequently can appear to be a reincarnation. In reality, it is nothing but a return to exterior life. A pseudo-reincarnation like this is neither conscious nor personal: it is the actors in the film who return, and they do not remember any previous experiences.

Now, let’s take a close look at what Laura and the C’s discussed regarding this:

Session 21 January 1995 said:
Q: (L) We're getting a little glimmer! Yeah, I do, a little! (T) The ramifications of being able to move in and out of time and manipulate it the way you want (Jan/Laura) And the ramifications of what they're doing to us; what they are doing to us and what they will do to us, over and over. (F) What did it say about over and over? (L) So, in other words, our only real prayer in this whole damn situation is to get out of this density level. That's what they're saying, that's what it sounds like to me.

A: Close.

Q: (L) Because, otherwise, we're just literally, as in that book, stuck in the replay over and over and over, and the Holocaust could happen over and over, and we could just, you know... Genghis Khan, Attila the Hun... over and over and over again.

(T) We're stuck in a time loop; they're putting us in a time loop. (J) Are we in a time loop?

A: Yes.

This is how I’m understanding all of the above.

We know there are two types of Man; Pre-Adamic and Adamic.

Pre-Adamic man is essentially Mechanical Man, who the Fallen Adamic Man becomes, upon incarnating in this density level, until, by his own conscious efforts, is able to escape the gravity of Exterior Life by passing the Second Threshold.

UNTIL that moment happens, the Adamic Man is subject to the same ‘Time-Loop’ Mechanical Man is trapped in. However, I imagine Adamics are the prime target of 4th density STS since they have the potential for escape, whereas Mechanical Man, has no possibility and is thus no threat to the system.

So even if one were to pass the second threshold and break the loop, and chose to Reincarnate with a ‘mission’ as noted above, it’s extremely risky and dangerous as you have the potential to become trapped in ‘The Wilderness’ of Exterior Life, becoming trapped in the Time Loop again.

Now, this idea of a ‘mission’ Mouravieff spoke of above, makes me think of this session:

Session 22 July 2000 said:
Q: (L) PC was saying that we have come back from the future and inserted ourselves into this timeline...

A: Yes. That is close to being totally correct!

Q: (L) In terms of reincarnation, that we were talking about a few minutes before that, we are possibly incarnations of ourselves incarnated at different levels. This just happens to be one of the levels of reality that we are occupying, but there are other selves at other levels thinking and doing other level stuff, and these other levels are perceived by us as the future...

A: Maybe for some of you, but let us not get ahead of ourselves.

Note, how the C’s said “Maybe for some of you”.

Indicating, not all who were present, and also possibly suggesting not all of ‘us’ in the network, have this ability to ‘Reincarnate’ (understanding the term as Mouravieff suggested above) in the same way as the ones who the above applies to.

Session 3 July 1999 said:
Q: (L) Well, you once told me to 'sit back and enjoy the show.' Does that mean I am going to 5th density soon?

A: Soon? Later? What is the difference? You were prescreeened before entrance into your present container.

Q: (A) What do you mean by 'prescreened?'

A: You saw a preview, and you volunteered.

Q: Well, I was under the impression from things you have said that we have some sort of mission here...

Further indicating that many of us, may simply be at that part of our ‘revolution in the circle’ of mechanical life, where we’re finally ready to cross the second threshold (in potential) and begin Esoteric Evolution, whereas others have already done this, and have Reincarnated into this timeline as Mouravieff stated, “to accomplish a mission”.

As a reflection, it makes me wonder then, how many times have I had to repeat this life as ‘Andrew’? And through the privilege of discovering Laura’s work, now have the choice whether to pass the second threshold or repeat Mechanical life in yet another revolution of the circle?

I could be wrong on my interpretation of the above so would love to hear others thoughts.

This is an interesting topic. I too have wondered about the physics of how "time" works, and what is meant by the grand cycles the C's talked about. While contemplating this, I wondered if it would be helpful to approach understanding what is going on here from another angle: reincarnation.

I am personally convinced that reincarnation is a real thing, as are many here. I distinctly remember once finding myself looking through the eyes of someone else, while sitting in a wood hut with a packed dirt floor, at a woman in a well-made but very dirty, care-worn dress who was drying dishes...a woman who looked like the splitting image of one of my best high school friends. There were details from that vision that were so intricate that I could not explain what I saw as simply a dream. And I have had many other such remembrances.

If reincarnation is a real thing, and if as the C's say we are stuck in loops of time, then it is possible that we all have experienced many different lifetimes here. We forget them each time we are born (except possibly those who were conceived outside the influence of the moon; see the book "Uriel's Machine") as we descend through the veil, but each of those lifetimes remains imprinted on our soul atom.

Perhaps, once we have had enough lifetimes here and have experienced all we came to learn, we finally can leave at the end of a grand cycle and move into 4D IF we have truly learned our lessons.

But there could me more to this.

I have also wondered what ever happened to each previous "self" that we were. Each of them had their own unique personality imprints and experiences. If there really is no time, could it be that each of those lives still exists, and has a spark of our own souls yet for themselves? Is it possible that each of those lives continues to be lived, and each of those beings that were us also have the potential to become "awakened" into 4D potential within themselves?

There is more.

I've read that each one of us will remember all of our past lives once we reach 4D. We will recall everything that we ever did, and our choices etc. So: if it is true that each and every life we lived still exists, and that each contains one of our "soul sparks", could it be possible that we, after we manage to complete our adjustments to living in 4D, act as guides for each and every one of those lives, and we then work to potentiate every single one of those beings to eventually reach 4D themselves? And once we achieve that goal as best we can, we THEN move on to 5D?

This to me makes a lot of sense. It explains how there is no beginning or end, and what the real meanings of the cycles are. Earth may be a never-ending program of learning that continues onwards, with each graduate reaching back and helping every "stuck" being it was at one point forward as best we can.

So that's my theory. But again, please ingest a nice tablespoon of salt along with it. Himalayan is best, but that also is personal opinion.
Hi.
I think I know what you mean about strange memories (dreams).
I have had many of those. One of them took place a few years ago.
It happened in the morning (in some book I read how the author calls it "rustling of morning stars", I think Vadim Zeland)
I woke up early in the morning and was able to lie still contemplating the coming day. Suddenly I found myself in the woods as a teenager with my friends. We were maybe 12-13 years old.
We were waiting hidden for someone. The next scene scared me to my bones, one of us, most likely me (because that's how I felt) killed a passing man on a bicycle with a rock. We buried him later in the forest.

When I came back to the here and now I was sure it was a memory.
It even crossed my mind to ask someone if they remembered such a thing, that someone had been killed with a stone in the woods while riding a bicycle, but I lacked the courage to pursue the subject.

I still get goosebumps when I recall it.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I think it is worth referring to how our reality is probably built. At higher levels of Density, where Information reigns, and existence is based on Thoughts. There is no matter there that can be used to manifest anything. There is also no question of such a thing as time, because what reference to use to determine this time where everything is fluid and follows the thought?

Our world, most likely like all existence, is derived from these higher Densities and is designed there. It is very possible that if you are in Density 5 and 6 you can see the entire cycle from start to finish. This cycle combines two issues: the development of the soul (what is important from the perspective of develop to higher Density) and the situation in the material world of 3rd Density.

The thoughts and information that is composed, on the higher non-material levels of Densities, creates a 3rd Density world that is like creating the Program. Just like computer code, is used to create, for example, a 3D computer game. I think so about it.

Computer code is used to organize information so that it creates a game with a specific plot, setting, and other rules. The same thoughts and information serves those of higher Densities (possibly also ourselves in the future/our higher selfs) to create such lower Density worlds, and analogously to the 3D game example.

Instead of a code, we have our/someone else's thoughts and information that we arrange, and instead of a plot and environment like in a game, we have various cosmic events, terrestrial (natural) events, we have all kinds of people with inclinations and predispositions, we also have other "players" for example with 4 Densities. For this we have a lot of different scenarios that all these "actors" will play. None of it would exist if Thought had not started it.

The computer game has the most important limitations to the gameplay and the things you need to do to take it to the next level. We, in turn, have cosmic limitations and influences. They can influence our own paths or influence entire nations. We are still subject to cosmic catastrophes. However, even our everyday life is influenced by the cosmos. I remember C's mentioned that the stars and planets were "portals" and/or "windows."

C's even indicated what Density level a given celestial body is at. It is, after all, something characteristic of planets and stars that their different Density levels constantly maintain their presence, probably at every possible Density, at least at the 3rd Density level, we can still see Saturn, even though it is on 4th Density level. I think that celestial bodies as portals and windows are windows for different forces from different levels of Density from. These are the main restrictions for our "game", they affect global events as well as our individual lives, affecting us on an unconscious level. Astrology shows us such things.

Time, what is time, if time does not exist, what we can "substitute" for time and what would satisfy our understanding of "time". We know suggestions about "swapping" time with consciousness. At any rate, this is not a linear time measure. How to present it? And possibly relate it to the time that we expected to see and understand? I will try refer to cycles and sequences. I imagine there is one big cycle, this cycle we could relate to that period of 309,000 years of human history, that's one cycle. There are other smaller cycles "in" it that we might call sequences.

If I have one cycle, this smaller cycle will develop perpendicular to the larger cycle. I can imagine it having one rim and the other rim attached to one of the points on this larger rim and forms another cycle by itself. The beginning and end of this minor cycle occur at the same point in this larger cycle. We can call these points (on the bigger cycle) as sequences. By entering one sequence, we open another cycle.

I think these smaller cycles may be an opening to other, even lower in the "hierarchy" cycles. The division into sequences/smaller cycles also has one interesting feature. If a point on a cycle is a point that is the opening of a minor cycle, then its "time" does not affect the "time" of the larger cycle, because then in this point everything that happens takes place in a dimension that no affects the "time" of the larger cycle. Larger cycle only has to do with what gives takes as input and what it returns back by minor cycle. Such a "deepening" and "hierarchical" structure (like a tree) of different mini-cycles can be some starting point to understand why different things seem to happen independently on different levels and finally they compose into a larger picture where things overlap.

Now a little bit different. A bit about reincarnation and time. We see, for example, that as the world continues to follow a fixed path, and none of the people living there will want to work to change the conditions on the planet, for example by sharing deeper knowledge with all the people on the planet so that they have the opportunity to change themselves. It can be changed. Appropriate attitude can changes the terms of the Program. Changing the conditions of Program is to change World conditions. It's reprogramming this part of the Universe. If Program will be different that may means that entirely new conditions and chances may appear for all of the poeple on the planet by their new access to knowledge.

This is to what "volunteers" are needed, those who have gone through these Lessons and are again incarnating here, having all this knowledge written deeply in the subconscious and through their lives they reorganize this knowledge in adapting to what they learn in the current life and share it with others.

Consider this situation: There are two souls: one soul is a "young" soul that has only, let say, one previous incarnation in 3rd Density, for example. Such a soul looks at the Earth from 5th Density and perceives that on Earth, he/she may lead a new life that is interesting for him/her. Due to the fact that he/she is a young soul may want to be, for example, a model, this soul is interested in materialism and a life of Service to Self. For him/her, being born on Earth and having such an incarnation is incarnating into the future. For him/her, such a world and such life is the reality of the future. Those are totally new oppurnity to learn things that were never learned before. Previous experiences may have taken place at 2nd Density.

There is also another soul. The soul who has had all these incarnations in 3rd Density and has already finished the Lessons. But such a soul wants to be the kind of "volunteer" I mentioned earlier. So such a soul incarnates in something that is the reality of the past for he/she. He or she lives again in the conditions once went through and left them, and now soul comes back to live that life again, learning and sharing things with others.

Both of these souls (from these two examples) are also time travelers. They can meet in what they call the present. This present could be the life that is going on right now on this planet, here and now. Only for one soul it will be a return to the past, and for the other soul it will be the future. What really makes them different is that at the subconscious level (deep within it) there will be different memories, other experiences, a different level of knowledge, which will affect their interests, inclinations, goals, in this current life, the life they will be consider (in their mind) as the present.

In a universe where time as we usually perceive it does not exist. It's hard to talk about time loop as something that is strictly related to time. For me, closing self in the time loop is simply closing self to certain living conditions, which are also a kind of coercion. A coercion that might not have existed (because of free will) if people had not chosen that 309,000 years ago. I would say that humanity lives in the "time loop" as a loop of experiences where events follow exactly the same course and are the same lessons, and the only thing that changes are the roles that people play because of the consequences of their previous actions.

Time loop is nothing captivating as long as a given soul learns specific lessons, and some souls are able to do it. It is not time that is a problem, but mistakes from previous incarnations that lead to a situation in which somebody can come across the same circumstances in which have been before (didn't learn in the past), maybe he/she can even intuitively feel, or have some regression experiences to previous incarnations and at some point recognize: "I've been in this before," or "I've found the same times again."

This is the "time loop" we are dealing with, I think. Which is not really a prison for us, but just a part of natural development and if we are focused on continuous development towards higher Densities and Service to Others, then there is no force that would enslave us, because our Universe is the Universe of Free Will.

So if I were to sum it up I would say that:
Past is "time" of our previous incarnations when we have been learning lessons that we are have learned.
Present is just present. However it sounds... it's best to say that, just have to look around and everyone can see present.
Future is "time" of our future incarnations and lessons that have yet to come.

And "time loops": Time loops are events/situations/experiences where we have been before, they may look a bit different (for example, level of technology development can be different, or people are different, as we occupying a different body), but they relate to exactly the same lesson to be learned.

And somebody end up in something like this, the oppurnity to learn the same lesson, but only with a different superficiality, because either missed learning a lesson (simply experience has taught nothing) or maybe one saw and understood things, but went beyond certain limits and gained Karma. Maybe we saw and understood things, but we went beyond certain limits and gained Karma. It all can locks somebody up or group of people in the "time loop".

Searching for the issue of time and how we measure time, do various calculations, we will rather not do anything here, because everything will fall apart for us. There is no objective basis. But when we look at the past/present/future, referring to the awareness and the number of Lessons she has learned in relation to the environment in which she is located and what it offers in this regard. It already looks better. For example, a 4th density soul is incarnated in 3rd density, so it is a "time traveler", has moved from the future to the past. Or when we compare levels of Consciousness as such. The well-known "we are you in the future". Two levels of Consciousness, one level in the future, learned all these Lessons, the lower level of Consciousness belongs to the past, must learn the Lessons.

Likewise, to be locked in the "time loop" is to experience exactly the same for the purpuse to learn exactly the same lesson, which learning opportunity was wasted previously. But it is the level of Consciousness that determines this. Time as such has no say.

Well, that's my few cents on that subject...

A few cents? More like: “can you break a hundred dollar bill?” LOL!! Anyway, i think one additional facet that complicates things is that the soul complex “we” may consider ourselves to be Is not the only ballgame in town on this world. Perhaps there is even a multiplicity of intersecting phenomena. So yeah, learn the lessons and move on, what does a time loop matter. But that leads down the path to “what does any of it matter if we are leaving anyway?” So once again, it does AND it doesn’t ... matter. A Confounding philosophy.

As a reflection, it makes me wonder then, how many times have I had to repeat this life as ‘Andrew’? And through the privilege of discovering Laura’s work, now have the choice whether to pass the second threshold or repeat Mechanical life in yet another revolution of the circle?

I could be wrong on my interpretation of the above so would love to hear others thoughts.
Hi Andrew,
Those are sure interesting thoughts, as I have understood, you don't repeat your life as 'Andrew' becouse that is just name of your body that the soul is using in this lifetime. Learning lessons is what counts, new life, body and all other important circumstances would be previewed, of course you are not going to remember after being born. Andrew would be part of the whole picture but that is just one of many life's that your essence have decided to experience.
We all here would like to make progress but we would just have to "wait and see" how is it when the end comes.

as I have understood, you don't repeat your life as 'Andrew' becouse that is just name of your body that the soul is using in this lifetime. Learning lessons is what counts, new life, body and all other important circumstances would be previewed, of course you are not going to remember after being born. Andrew would be part of the whole picture but that is just one of many life's that your essence have decided to experience.
This is, of course, presuming that I've broken the circle of Mechanical Life, is it not?

Without knowing that for sure (how could I?) assuming what Mouravieff says is true here:
Mouravieff said:
Incomprehensible as it may seem, our life is truly a film produced in accordance with a script. This film goes on continuously, without stopping, in such a way that, at the time of his death, man is born again. What seems absurd is that he is born in the same place, at the same date where he was born before, and of the same parents. So the film goes on again.
Then is this not suggesting, that one would indeed be 'reborn' into the same life that one's living now, if one fails to cross the Second Threshold?

What you're referring to would seem to be the case - according to Mouravieff - if one had broken the cycle of Mechanical Life, has individuated their Soul, and is thus able to 'reincarnate' into different lives, or planes of existence as the C's note here:

Session 22 July 2000 said:
Q: (IT) I think that when we die and go to 5th density, that we make pacts with people in each incarnation, so when you come back, it is coming back to fulfill that pact. (LC) Yes, that is the way my line of thinking is going. But, when they asked that question, I was thinking that you have people you come back with because of closeness. Somebody may be your mother in one life, and there is a love bond, and then there are other people that you come back with because you have to resolve something to let go of that person rather than to get closer.

A: This is partially correct. But, there is more to it than this. For example, one can incarnate on various planes of existence, not just the one you perceive currently. And, one may actually reincarnate on more than one plane concurrently, if one is advanced enough to do this.

What I'm not certain of, is how can one know if they've Individuated enough to say they've broken the cycle of Mechanical life, and are no longer subject to the continuous repetitions of the 'Film/Time-Loop' of ones life? I.E. Repeating the life one is living now until one evolves enough to Reincarnate proper.

Am I misunderstanding Mouravieff here, or am I giving too much weight to his words?

The C’S once said, Yes, WE ARE in a TIME LOOP. The dialogue seemed to end there (unless a following exchange was deemed too touchy to publish). Doesn’t: “YOU ARE IN A TIME LOOP” beg for amplification; for further questions? Like:

How long is the loop? Is it a regular loop that occurs naturally and periodically? Or does the loop occur randomly and irregularly? Is the loop solely manipulated and created as desired by 4D STS? Or is it a combo of factors? Could the loops be influenced or more possible when we are in a GSM and the earth’s EM field is altered?

Minor side questions: What is the nature of the loops? Or is it one massive loop? (the whole 309K year cycle that was mentioned) Helical, spiral, mobius strip? Orobourous? Are we circling the drain? (scratch that - we already know the answer to that!) Are the Orions shuffling Mouravieff's slides in the next carrousel as we speak? Wait...do we each get our own projector? Wouldn't there one big one too? So do we each get individual loops too, along with collective loops? Can I shoot paper clips with a rubber band gun at the screen? (YES!)

(Perhaps there is a sub-conscious assumption that 4D STS always go waaaay back in "time" to do these time line manipulations.)

So….

Was there another recent reset (‘downgrade’?) we have been hypnotized or traumatized to forget? (By recent I mean about 400 to 500 years or less.) Are there archaeological remains on earth that are from a different timeline that was massively manipulated? (I am thinking'yes')

I realize these ideas may be tainted with the stigma of wild speculation. But when you are stuck in a time loop, why not ask?

One last line of reasoning: Is a part of what is being hammered into us today in 2021 part of the laying of a future subconscious memory or foundation that the Orions are hoping to implant into humanity to be used AFTER the coming reset? (my guess here is 'no': they are "all in" on that amalgamated techno-hybrid thingie so implanted memories won't be necessary)

So there you have it. Can't be that it'S ain't Germane.

I can get that it might not be Kosher to ask such things. I am mostly curious about the most recent reset along with its relationship with time loops. It would seem they would work nicely together. If I had 100 worth of expiring government crypto i had to bet, I'd say the last reset and time loop manipulation was far closer to the 'present' than Atlantis or even Egypt.

(My tertiary sub-intent is to snap out of the Corona Crazies for a bit as well)

Reincarnation loop is basically souls that tend to repeat old patterns as in having attachments to being certain people they already have been. Reincarnation is like playing a virtual game you can load file of individual at anytime you like. So after this reincarnation you can go back in time to play Napoleon as long it serves your soul growth plan.

So as a description, a soul has a life, then reincarnates into another associated with the first life almost always, then into another third life span, yet another, and then it can reincarnate back into the first life it already had to experience it again. With any given number of life spans in between, with no fixed number at all, or only associated with the tendency of one or another specific soul.

The main driving force causing this is frequency match, a soul becoming a match to a former life it experiences once again, and this is caused by thought forms in the shape of attachments, as in unresolved issues of all kinds. There is no time, only as the result of a direct experience of something having or holding an idea or concept. Therefore “time” is the result of consciousness. Looping with intent to change outer action/ outcome only will have limited effect on your vibration unless your inner reality changes aka the"work".

It is not positive or negative, it is just part of how the entire system works. If it is positive or negative would only depend on the experience during the looping. Because if it gets obsessive as it often does then it can be negative, but the soul in the loop is the only one who can say if the experience is serving it or not. Because many do develop enough consciousness about the looping to realize it is not good, and it feels like in a trap and wants out but doesn't know how, that's when it is not good for the person or soul.

The war between sts and sto are mainly ideas, your soul frequency determine whether you are attracted to it or not. Grand cycle (309k) is basically roughly 108 times 3000 tries. If you fail too many time you turn into elemental and stop participating in this reincarnation games until next one.

I'll give short summary about soul growth which is basically movement in time and space.
I explained a lot about time in the past so I'll continued with space. Distance in spiritual realm is basically the difference of vibration from the source. If you are pure evil like Lucifer you are the densest/furthest away. Example if you have an identical twin in the next galaxy it is quite easy/seconds due to exact match to reach if you know how to teleport (meditate or ship). If an angel try to reach satan the jump will take long time since they live in different density/ realms/ spheres. The movement of the soul just like C explained is up to you no up, down, left right just like in space. Generally it follow spiral movement. The vicious circle go down virtue up depending on your preferences. Suffering is basically occurring if parts of inner you are going in different direction (mind, emotion and will). Basically wrong inner conclusion prevent you to have your primary needs fulfilled and manifesting negative creations/suffering events which force you to be defensive. When you are tense/ defensive/ in fear the divine substance can't enter you.

And how does Mouravieff know what he knows? Does he believe what he has been told And taught or has he experienced first hand one or all of the ways? And in what lifetime? He speaks with authority and certainty. From whence? And whatence? We believe him because... ? It resonates in some way? With what we already know?

It seems all I have are questions. I think It is useful to just live in the questions For a while.

And how does Mouravieff know what he knows? Does he believe what he has been told And taught or has he experienced first hand one or all of the ways? And in what lifetime? He speaks with authority and certainty. From whence? And whatence? We believe him because... ? It resonates in some way? With what we already know?

It seems all I have are questions. I think It is useful to just live in the questions For a while.
I don’t know if I can answer any questions, but I can offer a work around, maybe. Think about submission. To submit to and to commit to have totally different meanings but in essence have the same result towards a a person, situation or idea or thought. In relation to time humanity is in a submission scenario. To exit this state one needs to enter a situation even if purely experimental where time and all related concepts are no longer an ‘authority’. Talk about nearly impossible. However, if perception is changed enough, submission can be questioned. I do not wear a watch and I do not lookup the time.That is a minuscule step towards a paradigm shift. I have started to change my perception of time. My next step is to perceive the variation of time flow. I am not into meditation yet as I haven’t read enough to know most there is to know about it. I’ve started Tai-chi but I stopped because I need to study it first. No teacher around I’m afraid, but I am not in a hurry either.

Back
Top Bottom