Session 30 October 2021

If one decides to engage in it, this will only warp the FRV, misalign the frequency antennae, and lead to some very painful lessons. You reap what you sow.
Thank you iamthatis for a very well put together post. Needed to read it twice to absorb
the many points raised.

When we see that this other species, with the help of authoritarian followers, control everything we can only draw one conclusion. We are up the creek without a paddle in a purely materialistic sense. We can only move forward with our own integrity and try to get out of our own way in allowing the future to unfold as it's meant to. Easier said than done but hopefully with the help of this forum and maybe some kindred spirits around us where we live we'll find strength and courage.

Wondering about the viruses from space here. Years ago I read something about the flu being connected to cycles of Venus. I think it is when Venus and Earth line up relative to the sun. The electrical tail of Venus points directly at Earth and stops just before Earths orbit. Well does that mean viruses are in the electric tail? (Rhetorical).
Well a couple on months ago James McCanney on his radio show mentioned, in December this year Venus will pass through the tail of a small comet. If it picks up viruses from that and then when Venus lines up with Earth again, that would be a potential for a new space virus getting to Earth. I know I could be way off on this but have being wondering about it.
Somebody asked me for I reference on this last week and I couldn`t find it. This week James McCanney mentions this in his 4th Nov radio show https://www.jmccanneyscience.com/wp...JamesMcCanneyScienceHour_November_04_2021.mp3
that the Chinese learn't this around 1200 AD. Flu connected to the inferior Venus Earth conjunction.... It is about 4minutes into the show.

Thank you very very much ladies at the board and everyone involved for this session! :flowers:

Last 2 messages for me especially stress the importance of what we're doing:
1) Using our abilities to research and uncover the truth of matters (being 'grown-ups') instead of being spoon-fed the info and giving away our critical reasoning to somebody else (being 'children') no matter that somebody else were the C's or the elite/gov;
2) The immense responsibility (if we're willing to take it) of our actions and choices in these times.

A: Let's all do more research on many of the pressing issues. Knowledge gained by effort builds being. [planchette keeps spinning.]
A: Please be very aware that these times are crucial not only to the development of your souls, but also to the future of your realm and your place within it. Be AWARE, support each other, and most important, NETWORK!!! Goodbye.
:love:

Where did the C's say that 90% of the population 'will pass the wave alive'? I don't remember seeing that anywhere - it sounds quite wrong.

I'd say the exact percentages themselves aren't all that important - the main thing to know is that humanity will undergo great suffering.

I don't think they ever said that 'all Souls came to incarnate to pass the wave'.

We will be in this classroom until we learn the lessons required of us and can pass to the next grade. As far as I can tell, that means continuing to grow in Knowledge by reading, researching, questioning ourselves and the cosmos, networking, and then applying what is learned in our daily lives. It also means continuing to grow in Being, through practices that develop our own sense of presence, like meditation or EE - or reading some of the reality-shaping romance novels to experience stories that can teach simple karmic understandings.

Who says 'it took us 25 years to go from Jesus to Julius Caesar through Jesinavara'? What are you talking about here?

And how does that relate to Fomenko? This is all very confusing.

Before proceeding with more questions, it may be worthwhile for you to read this thread - an ongoing discussion of Jesus and Caesar. Or read Laura's new book, From Paul to Mark. It's a doozy.

Have you or your husband read The Wave?

It is good to ask questions. But networking is not just like a vending machine where you put in a question and ding! You get an answer. Networking, in the way the C's describe it, has more to do with a deep energetic exchange based on an ethos of mutual giving and receiving in a shared quest for the truth.

Many difficulties arise when we ask others to do the Work for us, when we haven't done the research ourselves, or properly formulated a question, and then expect answers. The journey taken towards the answers - what we are asking, why we are asking, and how we are asking - is just as important as the answers themselves.
thank you for answering

to explain my questions, we read the Wave and it took me a year and a half to read the secret history of the world, to digest the organic portals, the silent violence of the elites who govern us...I read it in French, maybe there are nuances that I did not understand, but it is in the years 94/95 that the C's spoke of approaching ships, hence the invasion of the psychopaths (answer in 2020) and that humanity was going to ascend (alive and not disembodied as it is generally the case) in great majority (90%); they talked about Jesinavara, you must remember that and recently it became clear that they were two personalities, one of which was Julius Caesar; they said that at the beginning of the communications Laura would not have been ready to hear it because knowledge comes gradually according to our capacity to integrate the truth/knowledge, which is of course the case for everyone, that's why I ask the question. I don't wait for the peck, I ask for help to make the connections, to understand what I didn't understand. As for Anatoly Fomenko, for him mathematics is there to allow us to understand, just as Ark has a scientific approach and I am certainly not the only one to ask myself these questions.

I didn't think I would be tackled by seeking enlightenment via this network, but at the very least a session date that could give me something more.
If I understood one thing, the wave will come when we are ready and we will be ready when it comes.
There is no inconsistency on C's part just steps that for some I must have missed, yesterday's truths being today's mistakes.
Kind regards
amélie
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

merci d'avoir répondu
pour expliquer mes questions, nous avons lu la Vague et il m'aura fallu un an et demi pour lire l'histoire secrète du monde, digérer les portails organiques, la violence silencieuse des élites qui nous gouvernent ..., je l'ai lu en français peut-être y a t-il des nuances que je n'ai pas comprise, mais c'est dans les années 94/95 que les C's ont parlé de vaisseaux en approche d'où l'invasion des psychopathes (réponse en 2020) et que l'humanité allait très majoritairement (90%) ascensionner (vivante et non désincarnée comme c'est le cas généralement); ils ont parlé de Jesinavara, vous devez vous en souvenir et récemment il est devenu clair qu'il s'agissait de deux personnalités dont l'une était Jules César; ils ont précisé qu'au début des communications Laura n'aurait pas été prête à l'entendre parce que la connaissance se fait graduellement en fonction de notre capacité à intégrer la vérité/connaissance, ce qui est bien sûr le cas pour tout le monde, c'est pourquoi je pose la question. Je n'attends pas la becquée, je demande de l'aide pour faire les liens, comprendre ce que je n'ai pas compris. Quant à Anatoly Fomenko, pour lui les mathématiques sont là pour nous permettre de comprendre, tout comme Ark a une approche scientifique et je ne suis certainement pas la seule à me poser ces questions.

Je ne pensais pas me faire tacler en cherchant un éclairage via ce réseau mais pour le moins une date de session qui pourrait m'apporter un plus.
Si j'ai compris une chose, la vague arrivera quand nous serons prêts et nous serons prêts quand elle arrivera.
Il n'y a pas d'incohérence de la part de C's juste des étapes qui pour certaines ont dû m'échapper, les vérités d'hier étant les erreurs d'aujourd'hui.

Bienveillance
amélie

I finally figured it out. The meaning of life. The battle for my soul. All of the struggles, wishes, dreams mean nothing. My new car, my fancy house, why do I have to have all that stuff? What is it for? So I can have a higher status? What is status? In the end, it means nothing. It's definitely not worth loosing your soul over. Man, I am telling you, nothing is worth loosing your soul over. I'm better than you, holier than though, my car is faster than yours, my house is bigger than yours, I have more money than you, all of it is for what? So you can sell your soul to the evil? The good old tried and tested STS way.

I'm seeing more clearly now than I ever have. I want none of it. Just being is enough to fill my cup to overflowing. Nothing else matters. Absolutely nothing matters. It's all just an illusion that we convince ourselves that we need. Well, set yourself free of illusion. Climb up out of the rabbit hole. Be free. Give all of your illusions away. Give up all possessions. To want to possess anything you have to sell your soul. Nothing is worth losing your soul over. Unless of course your vibration is such that you want some other being to own you. Then there is nothing I can say or do to change that. Doing that very small act, you end up selling your soul. Only you can save your soul. How? By giving everything away and I mean everything.

I can only hope that sharing this news with you will help you to set yourself free. Anything more and I end up selling my soul, again.

I kinda feel like gollum when he exclaimed "I'm free!" At least that is what popped into my head.

I finally figured it out. The meaning of life. The battle for my soul. All of the struggles, wishes, dreams mean nothing. My new car, my fancy house, why do I have to have all that stuff? What is it for? So I can have a higher status? What is status? In the end, it means nothing. It's definitely not worth loosing your soul over. Man, I am telling you, nothing is worth loosing your soul over. I'm better than you, holier than though, my car is faster than yours, my house is bigger than yours, I have more money than you, all of it is for what? So you can sell your soul to the evil? The good old tried and tested STS way.

I'm seeing more clearly now than I ever have. I want none of it. Just being is enough to fill my cup to overflowing. Nothing else matters. Absolutely nothing matters. It's all just an illusion that we convince ourselves that we need. Well, set yourself free of illusion. Climb up out of the rabbit hole. Be free. Give all of your illusions away. Give up all possessions. To want to possess anything you have to sell your soul. Nothing is worth losing your soul over. Unless of course your vibration is such that you want some other being to own you. Then there is nothing I can say or do to change that. Doing that very small act, you end up selling your soul. Only you can save your soul. How? By giving everything away and I mean everything.

I can only hope that sharing this news with you will help you to set yourself free. Anything more and I end up selling my soul, again.

I kinda feel like gollum when he exclaimed "I'm free!" At least that is what popped into my head.
If life is an infinite school, then STS pupils trick other pupils to do their homework, manipulate their teacher to get better grades, hide books from other students in the classroom, and even seek to change the color of the chalkboard while STO pupils carefully observe their surroundings, form reading groups, share the knowledge they have accumulated with other honest students, use every opportunity to learn and expand their being, and prepare for the graduation ceremony!

Only you can save your soul. How? By giving everything away and I mean everything.

You say that to give everything away is the one and only way to safe your soul or reaching enlightenment?
This seems a bit dogmatic and in a quantum field of possibilities it makes for a reduction that cannot be observed in nature.

Maybe it's sufficient to not cling unto things; to be willing to lose all if necessary; not to establish your being on material things.
But to give everything away with the purpose of saving your soul does not sound very much STO but more STS since you're trying to reach a goal for yourself aka saving your soul.

And as a reminder: When Smeargol had his moment of awareness, leaving Gollum behind, Gollum wasn't gone just hidden and returned when his time came again.

Maybe it's sufficient to not cling unto things; to be willing to lose all if necessary; not to establish your being on material things.

This is correct, I think. Having stuff is not in and of itself bad. We may be spiritual beings, but we're in a material world and our function here is to transmute those higher energies into the materium. That means interacting with matter and, necessarily, having stuff.

The problem only emerges when we prioritize the stuff over the purpose. It's a form of idolatry: putting a part of Creation above the Creator.

Another analogy is to a romantic relationship. One must be willing, always and ever, to walk away if one's companion fails in their reciprocal obligations. If not, one becomes trapped, and the other can do what they want to you. But that does not mean that one must walk away from every relationship ... that would lead only to unnecessary hurt to both parties.

The point of non-attachment is not to have no attachments to anything or anyone. It is being willing to sever those attachments when conditions change sufficiently that they become untenable, a form of bondage. There is right, and there is wrong, and there are the specific conditions that determine which is which, and one must remain ever vigilant of those conditions.

This is correct, I think. Having stuff is not in and of itself bad. We may be spiritual beings, but we're in a material world and our function here is to transmute those higher energies into the materium. That means interacting with matter and, necessarily, having stuff.

The problem only emerges when we prioritize the stuff over the purpose. It's a form of idolatry: putting a part of Creation above the Creator.

Another analogy is to a romantic relationship. One must be willing, always and ever, to walk away if one's companion fails in their reciprocal obligations. If not, one becomes trapped, and the other can do what they want to you. But that does not mean that one must walk away from every relationship ... that would lead only to unnecessary hurt to both parties.

The point of non-attachment is not to have no attachments to anything or anyone. It is being willing to sever those attachments when conditions change sufficiently that they become untenable, a form of bondage. There is right, and there is wrong, and there are the specific conditions that determine which is which, and one must remain ever vigilant of those conditions.
Gosh, this is incredibly inspiring- I keep reading it over and over. Thank you!

Gosh, this is incredibly inspiring- I keep reading it over and over. Thank you!

Well gee. Thanks!

To be honest, this is something I struggle with ... Not being too attached, but if anything erring in the opposite direction. Materially, since I'm accustomed to moving all over the world on a fairly regular basis, I've become accustomed to abandoning my material possessions and often treat them too lightly. In terms of relationships, well, I'm 40 and single and never married and childless, and my longest relationship was a mere 3 years. I'm probably far too ready to simply walk away.

So I've thought a lot about non-attachment over the years. Most people err in the direction of being TOO attached, but I'm not most people and this has given me the perspective that, as with all things, balance really is the key. Simply abandoning all attachment is not the sure path to enlightenment; but, since humans tend to err in the direction of attachment, there is a great amount written on the topic within spiritual or religious circles.

You say that to give everything away is the one and only way to safe your soul or reaching enlightenment?
This seems a bit dogmatic and in a quantum field of possibilities it makes for a reduction that cannot be observed in nature.

But to give everything away with the purpose of saving your soul does not sound very much STO but more STS since you're trying to reach a goal for yourself aka saving your soul.

And as a reminder: When Smeargol had his moment of awareness, leaving Gollum behind, Gollum wasn't gone just hidden and returned when his time came again.
If clinging on to things causes you to lose or sell out your soul to the devil, what have you gained? You can sugar coat it all you want. That is on you. Fill your boots. That my friend is your choice.

Man, Cesar was right, people are fickle!

If clinging on to things causes you to lose or sell out your soul to the devil, what have you gained? You can sugar coat it all you want. That is on you. Fill your boots. That my friend is your choice.

Man, Cesar was right, people are fickle!
I don't know where I said that I want to fill my boots and prepare to cling to things. In fact I'm prepared to lose all things when this would feel like the right choice at the given moment.
But I still cannot see what enlightenment is to be gained by giving away everything, becoming a pauper, when life is to be lived here on 3D being STS, struggling to become STO although for some people this might be a wise choice.
And where exactly did I sugar coat?
I was pointing out that you spoke in wide generalization like, 'this is the way, I hope you all follow."
And where does what I've said points to fickleness?

@psychegram

This is pretty good stuff. I never said we should have nothing. That is taken out of context from what I was trying to clumsily say. In my exuberance to share, I may have acted a bit like a hockey player. I am Canadian and smooth talk is possibly not my strong suit. Taking this into consideration is I think, heading in the right direction for the point I was trying to convey.

Back
Top Bottom