Session 30 October 2021

(He also advocates the use of Ormus for the plants AND humans, he even explains how to harvest some from running water in a pipe.
I hadn't heard about Ormus yet so I made my research on the forum and I could learn about its harmful hypnotic effect, as well as of monoatomic Gold (which seem to be the same from my understanding?).
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/ormus-materials.6910/post-48577 )

Nuclear fusion = the perfect Green Energy Source ==> generates 4x times the energy a nuclear plant does, without producing greenhouse gases and dangerous radioactive waste..

Bidet Admin boast success in achieving Fusion Ignition 1st time in the world!
Blasted Devil is always in the Details:
However, it took US scientists 60 years to get to this point, and it will likely take several decades to get from lab breakthrough to tapping nuclear fusion as a utility-scale energy source. The fusion ignition at Livermore yielded just 3.15 megajoules of energy, or about 1.1 megajoules more than was consumed by the lasers that triggered it, according to the DOE. The net output was equivalent to the amount of power that would be needed to light up an incandescent bulb for about five hours.
In the Era of Climate Change.. there is increasing awareness that clean energy solutions - for future generations - have to be developed now...

In the video above 150 million degrees is explained as a requirement in form of a superheated ionized gas, which circles inside the reactor. So its definitely NOT COLD FUSION!

FUEL
The guy lists seawater(1), but you obviously need The Little Devil in The Details Lithium(2) as well? See below.. Watching the above video the scientist quickly makes clear they also need Tritium isotopes from which there is only 44 pounds on Earth.... ..... ... ..
- Hey, man! I have an amazing idea! Give me 1 million of your dollars and then tomorrow I'll buy you a hamburger, a shot of whiskey and will lend you 100K USD with 50% interest! You sure like it?! No? Best offer of your life!

Below describes the boons of Hot Fusion:

Massive advantages:
(enumerated by Dr. Martin Greenwald, MIT, Deputy Director & Senior Research Scientist)
1. Ideal source of energy as fuel is essentially unlimited = deuterium from seawater
2. Extremely energy dense form of fuel:
0.1 g deuterium + 0.3 g lithium = 1 year energy usage of an Average American

{-- Er... the car-industry world is looking at a lithium shortage, at least according to the media..}
Also if it needs Lithium - how exactly will Hot Fusion be GREEN???

Lithium Mining: The Environmental Cost is Toxic and Clear

So we can declare:
- Recent Hot Fusion Breakthrough is Safe & Effective!™©℗®
Just like the marvelous Con-19 Vaxxines!

3. You can stop the reaction by just cutting the fuel supply..

4. Can't melt down. No waste product. Doesn't use a lot of land. Lot of water.. so its a very good complement to Renewables.. - like wind energy generators?

5. Real life, small HOT fusion reactor - SPARK - is expected to be built by 2025: its problem is that its way too small for the extreme heat generated inside it, so scientists will need EXTREME COOLING for the magnets..

6. The biggest problem of even this small hot fusion reactor is that its designed to operate for very short times = "Pulses". What??? Yeah.. Probably because they cannot contain the extreme heat. In order to make a fusion reactor that can operate for an extended time, much higher quality materials are needed, which will push building costs through the atmosphere... making them astronomical. Imagine how horribly Un-Green the production will be, super-polluting the environment.. Maybe operating / powering the lasers from Coal Plants? :D :D

So the C's answer "Could be" is perfect. Fully knowing of course that the Deep State already has various types of super-advanced energy reactors, which they keep mum about..

Also the descriptions of Nazi UFO tech (Haunebu) used way more advanced engines, which were working perfectly in ~1942-45 and could power increasingly large saucers plus their on-board beam-weapons as well..! So the Deep State / Deep Media is fooling us again.

Don't get excited..

(Laura) Hmm, that's not a well formed question. It's hard to break that down. Okay, let me see. Nuclear fusion: Are different countries really looking for a solution, or are they mostly hyping and diverting?

A: Both.

Q: (Laura) Are we close to nuclear fusion in a practical sense?

A: Could be.

Last edited:
I am not so sure that this story is a "breakthrough" that just happened. I think that the technology they discuss has been around for a long time under wraps. More than likely the release of this story at this point in time may have been done to divert attention from other events and possibly even other methods of generating your own electrical power without relying on a centralized fusion reactor.

Earth and humans: carrying capacity, transcript excerpts related to the environment, and research on how many people can live on the Earth

In Oregon

The same in the blue state of California, which has gone 51/50, as well as Washington state weather

Back
Top Bottom