Session 30 October 2021

thank you for answering

to explain my questions, we read the Wave and it took me a year and a half to read the secret history of the world, to digest the organic portals, the silent violence of the elites who govern us...I read it in French, maybe there are nuances that I did not understand, but it is in the years 94/95 that the C's spoke of approaching ships, hence the invasion of the psychopaths (answer in 2020) and that humanity was going to ascend (alive and not disembodied as it is generally the case) in great majority (90%);

Good to hear you read The Wave and Secret History! I'm one of the lucky ones - I get to read all this stuff in English, my native language. Thanks for this discussion, it's given some things to think about and reflect on.

The information given by the C's can be tricky. What is meant by 'ascent'? And are we talking about that 90% of the global population, 7.8 billion? Or are we talking about 90% of the people who survive all of the coming cataclysms? Are we are talking about ascent to 4D? If so, are we talking about 4D STO - or 4D STS? Both? Either way, I think 90% of 7.8 billion ascending to 4D is way too high. If we are talking about an 'ascent' to 5D, then that's another story entirely. Can you quote the specific session?

they talked about Jesinavara, you must remember that and recently it became clear that they were two personalities, one of which was Julius Caesar; they said that at the beginning of the communications Laura would not have been ready to hear it because knowledge comes gradually according to our capacity to integrate the truth/knowledge, which is of course the case for everyone, that's why I ask the question.

Ah, I see what you're getting at. What I was confused about was the mention of a 25-year timeframe. So you were writing about how it took 25 years for the truth of the Jesus-Caesar connection to be discovered by the forum, with hints from the C's. Is that correct?

I don't wait for the peck, I ask for help to make the connections, to understand what I didn't understand. As for Anatoly Fomenko, for him mathematics is there to allow us to understand, just as Ark has a scientific approach and I am certainly not the only one to ask myself these questions.

And I'm asking questions in turn because I was very confused about your question, which I find very vague, quoted below:

for the record, it took us 25 years to go from Jesus to Julius Caesar through Jesinavara, is it possible that Anatoly Fomenko's algorithm is effective, considering the answer given to Ark, that is to say less than 1000 years?

So it appears that the main question you're asking is focused on verifying the applicability of Fomenko's algorithm. Is that correct? You mentioned the '25 years from Jesus to Jesinavara to Caesar' as a way of talking about the 'slow revelation' process of the C's.

I don't know anything about Fomenko - does he have only one algorithm? If not, which one are you talking about? Could you describe it? How does it apply here? Does it have to do with time and the revelation of the truth? What does it have to do with Ark's question?

I didn't think I would be tackled by seeking enlightenment via this network, but at the very least a session date that could give me something more.

A key part of the Work here is to develop the inner capacity to receive feedback, in particular criticism and direct questions. When you put in the effort to express yourself with care, then you will be more likely to receive coherent answers, and a constructive dialogue results. But the clarity of the signal that you emit effects the clarity of the signal that you receive.

You mentioned in your first post that you're new to the forum. For me, a key part of the Work here has been a process of learning to communicate effectively. How to make myself understood? Am I providing proper context? Am I assuming people will understand when I mention something obscure? Can I provide a quote or reference? Am I asking a good question? Can I answer it myself, or do I just want someone else to answer it for me? What research or 'heavy lifting' have I done? The way I see it is that Laura and crew, through their years of research, earned the right to ask - can I assume that I have that same right? If not, how might I go about earning it?

The C's are very good teachers. Though they have given us a huge amount of information, perhaps the important information focused on how to learn. Learning for ourselves seats the Knowledge at a deeper level.

Learning how to learn is predicated on learning how to ask. Case in point, there were a few questions asked by forum members during this session that were not formulated very well, which was commented upon. We're all still learning how to ask good questions, and doing our best to help each other in that process - often with objective feedback, criticism, and disagreement. This can be uncomfortable - but it is a necessary process of 'the heating of the crucible'. True enlightenment is not all 'roses, roses'. It's more like turning up the heat to burn away all the dross, lies, parasites and programs melded in our being. One can't learn how to learn without fire.

And on that note, the C's have encouraged us all to do more research. I'm thinking that we would do well to consider that this includes 'inner research', specifically learning how to truly learn, and learning how to truly ask. As @thorbiorn quoted above:
Q: (A) Can decoding of information from crop circles be automatized completely? Can this be done by a computer program, without human intervention, with out work of mind?

A: Not likely, and what would be the benefit? Learning is necessary for progress of soul. Remember, we are not here to lead by the hand. We will help, but some answers are for you to decipher, and you have been extraordinarily good at this, my Arkadiusz, since very early childhood. This is how you are building your power center. All there is is lessons and learning is fun. More fun even than teaching.

Yes, that does sound a bit harsh, cold. But that's usually where it goes pretty much immediately. Call it a love scratch, easily seen in nature.

It is possible to do it with a smile, external consideration taken into account, when interacting on a personal level. My son who is also fairly toxic at the moment, ends up with a smile when he realizes I mean it. Even my grandson 5 is starting to understand that I am firmly adamant about my position and I am unwilling to budge from that position. I tell you, after a few days, they will get the picture. Finn is fairly easy to turn that scowl into a smile, especially when you throw a little dose of love in the mix. My son has tried possibly 100 times today to be toxic. Even he seems to be getting it, but he also keeps trying nevertheless. Then he says mom will be easier to get. It's crazy but it's really working. They have climbed off my back because they see I mean business. An uncompromising position. Man, the feeling is exhilarating and fairly easy to accomplish. PaPa refuses to be walked on, disrespected any more, by anyone. They can all go fill their boots. It's no concern of mine what they do, period.

I hope this explains my position a bit better. Cold, indifferent and lovingly firm. Finesse in writing is not the strong suit of a warrior. But I don't really care what you choose to think. That is between you and whichever personality you are currently working with. Nest pas?

I've tried a few times to dwell more deeply in such topics while talking with her since I was getting the impression that she was interested and willing to know more. At one point I even dropped her the link to Cassiopaea website suggesting her to read the first chapter of the Wave since I thought she was interested and ready to know "more" about our reality and so on but I was wrong, wishfully thinking I saw only what I wanted to see.

In fact after sending her the link to our website she told me that she wasn't feeling ready to discover 'how deep the rabbit hole is' and at that moment I've realized the huge mistake I was about to make, that is, violating her free will and interfering with her learning and growing path. So I backed off telling her that I totally understand her and respect her choice to follow her path at her own pace. From then on we speak on other topics but I'm trying to be more careful not to push her too hard on more deeper subjects.

Did you really violate her free will, Adrian ?

I got the impression of... like... "wow", she gave feedback to you; telling you that she was not feeling ready to explore how deep the rabbit hole goes... You know like a "test ballon". Or; You threw a ball to her, and she chose not to throw it back. So, you both agreed, to leave it there.

Mutual respect, I sense, not violation of free will.

In fact, it is a beautiful tale, too. Two people with different levels of curiosity, yet able to give feedback, so that each one could understand, not to go any further.

I think that is wonderful.

I wished that any of my colleagues or closer contacts would put it like that, and say to me "you know what Ralf, I don't feel I am ready to go any deeper", because THAT is something I intuitively can understand; the embedded resonance those kind words actually have. But nobody does that - at least not in my surrounding here in Stockholm.

Learning how to learn is predicated on learning how to ask. Case in point, there were a few questions asked by forum members during this session that were not formulated very well, which was commented upon. We're all still learning how to ask good questions, and doing our best to help each other in that process - often with objective feedback, criticism, and disagreement. This can be uncomfortable - but it is a necessary process of 'the heating of the crucible'. True enlightenment is not all 'roses, roses'. It's more like turning up the heat to burn away all the dross, lies, parasites and programs melded in our being. One can't learn how to learn without fire.
I've selected this section of your post Iamthatis but the whole response to Amelie was excellent and hit home with me.
Learning how to learn is maybe the most important goal we should strive for in this school we exist in. I was looking in the context of my own life but really it applies to all on the earth right now.
I think there are some unavoidable lessons that are coming our way many on this earth I think are completely unprepared, unaware but here we go anyway regardless of who you are.
You could also add applying what you have learnt in a practical sense.

As regarding the advice given by the C's at the end of the session, that is, to Network. From my own experience I tend to agree with iamthatis's approach.

To make myself more clear I would like to share my recent observations while interacting with various types of peeps.

At work almost everybody got the jab, most of them are following the dictates of the PTB for various reasons, I respect that but I don't share their world views therefore kind of in a natural way there has been created a barrier between myself and those peeps with whom I'm not on the same wavelength.

And that's ok, I respect them and interact with them serenely but at the same time in a very careful way because till one is part of the Matrix and follows blindly the dictates of the PTB he/she will always be a potential dangerous agent Smith through whom the 4D sts will try to attack the dissidents of the Matrix. As a consequence I've alienated myself, in a natural way I'd say, from most of my coworkers and friends, that's the way it is and I accept it since I'm not willing in no way to try to look for anyone's approval for the sake of not feeling alone or for the sake of Networking, it won't do for me and I'm willing to pay any possible consequences that may result from my decisions.

From my circle of acquaintances I can speak my mind regarding this whole crazy BS that is happening at the moment worldwide with two friends only of whom only with one of them I'm able to speak about metaphysical subjects and only to a certain extent.

I've tried a few times to dwell more deeply in such topics while talking with her since I was getting the impression that she was interested and willing to know more. At one point I even dropped her the link to Cassiopaea website suggesting her to read the first chapter of the Wave since I thought she was interested and ready to know "more" about our reality and so on but I was wrong, wishfully thinking I saw only what I wanted to see.

In fact after sending her the link to our website she told me that she wasn't feeling ready to discover 'how deep the rabbit hole is' and at that moment I've realized the huge mistake I was about to make, that is, violating her free will and interfering with her learning and growing path. So I backed off telling her that I totally understand her and respect her choice to follow her path at her own pace. From then on we speak on other topics but I'm trying to be more careful not to push her too hard on more deeper subjects.

So the conclusion of my very long post, sorry for that, is that the C's advice to Network, for me is to be done first and foremost here, on this forum, which is our community, our spiritual family and our very own tribe.

While one should network also with like minded souls outside our community, if one has the possibility to do so, though in a very careful and wise as serpents way in order to not get burned ourselves and violate anyone's free will.
Hi Andrian..
Very well said... and I totally agree with iamthatis's approach as well...

I have the same issue with my wife ,
I tried to introduce her to a ketogenic diet for quite a long time ,never forcefully, just by indicating the health benefits , bringing up the topic when I would see her eating unhealthy food etc.... but she cannot care less and keep eating whatever garbage she can find ...then this false pandemic pop up , and again, I advised against vaccination , a bit more strongly in this case , the result?
She went and had 2 jabs of A/Z.
And then I understood (better late than never I should say!!) She is not ready and I can't force her to walk a path which is not of her choosing , it would be like violence against her , so I just took a step back ,this also eased the tension that was slowly building up..now we are all good again...she made her choice..my last words were that anybody should have the freedom to make his/her choices , but the freedom to avoid the consequences of that choice is not given.
In truth ,I'm a bit worry for her , and given the above ,there is now way that I can even mention cleaning protocols etc...
She is a good soul and I hope this is enough to protect her...time will tell....

Session Date: October 30th 2021

(Madara Horseman) Speaking about energy news, we are bombarded with nuclear fusion. Are the different countries really looking for a solution there, or are they mostly hyping and diverting money? Are we close to nuclear fusion in a practical sense, or...?

(Laura) Hmm, that's not a well formed question. It's hard to break that down. Okay, let me see. Nuclear fusion: Are different countries really looking for a solution, or are they mostly hyping and diverting?

A: Both.

Q: (Laura) Are we close to nuclear fusion in a practical sense?

A: Could be.

Q: (Laura) Could be - if they really put their minds to it. Okay, here is a question on another topic:
Here is a recent update on fusion. Very educational -for me anyway- addresses the pros and cons. It also just happened to be uploaded the same day as this session was uploaded.

Thanks for the interesting session:hug2:
Probably for many in the forum it is a problem to adapt and convey in networks the complex thinking learned here to the understanding of linear thinking in normal life. For myself, it was a great challenge to realize that my complex thinking, which was trained here, could not be translated in the normal environment. The phrase: Become like children, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven - takes on a whole new meaning. You have to go to the level of a child and learn its language in order to reach people again. The word loss also has a high meaning. The illusion of living in lack blinds one to the fullness that has always been there. The feeling of no longer being understood and appearing like a lonely caller in the forest should be drowned out by the inner voice that we are all safely guided by the cosmic spirit - it will not abandon its children.

Something else because today I'm a little bit lost.
the C's said that 90% of the population will pass the wave (alive) because it is cyclo-cosmic and there 79% will be eradicated, was it 90% of the 21%?
they also said that all the souls came to incarnate to pass the wave, now they are talking about overpopulation, so if someone would explain that.
Amelie, I think there’s either been a translation error of you may have omitted certain details that make replying to you a bit difficult. Could you please provide the exact session quotes where you found the above information? I don’t remember the C’s ever saying that 90% of people will go through the Wave alive, or that the souls incarnate specifically to pass the Wave. In fact, a large majority of humanity will be taken back to square one when the wave arrives.

ps: my husband wants to know if the (secret) Alliance exists and if the drachomonoïds are real or if it is an allegory to make our dark side concrete.
I don't think what kind of evidence you are asking for, I don't think anyone can provide any tangible proof. As for drachmanoids, they aren't an allegory but actual beings, although residing in a different density of reality. The only proofs of their existence are multiple accounts of abductions as well as the state of the world we are living in - which is a result of their millennia-long manipulations. If your husband is interested in learning more and making up his own mind about this topic he'd benefit from reading The Wave series and High Strangeness himself I think.

Amelie, I think there’s either been a translation error of you may have omitted certain details that make replying to you a bit difficult. Could you please provide the exact session quotes where you found the above information? I don’t remember the C’s ever saying that 90% of people will go through the Wave alive, or that the souls incarnate specifically to pass the Wave. In fact, a large majority of humanity will be taken back to square one when the wave arrives.
I think Amelie understood this segment this way.
26 nov 1994
Q: (T) Okay, when the people are talking about the earth changes, when they talk in literal terms about the survivors, and those who are not going to survive, and the destruction and so forth and so on, in 3rd, 4th, 5th level reality we are not talking about the destruction of the planet on 3rd level physical terms, or the loss of 90 per cent of the population on the 3rd level because they died, but because they are going to move to 4th level?

A: Whoa! You are getting "warm."

Q: (T) Okay. So, we are anchoring this. So, when they talk about 90 per cent of the population not surviving, it is not that they are going to die, but that they are going to transform. We are going to go up a level. This is what the whole light thing is all about?

A: Or another possibility is that the physical cataclysms will occur only for those "left behind" on the remaining 3rd level density earth.

I have a question that I am struggling with an answer for. Possibly someone could answer for me.

Taking care to not step on anyone's freedom, external consideration, not wanting to offend anyone and all of that crap into consideration, at what point does my free will become violated? At what point will I be selling out again? I am just not ready to give up the small corner of my sanity that I have hewn out.

Possibly this will need some networking to find a reasonable solution to.

I have a question that I am struggling with an answer for. Possibly someone could answer for me.

Taking care to not step on anyone's freedom, external consideration, not wanting to offend anyone and all of that crap into consideration, at what point does my free will become violated? At what point will I be selling out again? I am just not ready to give up the small corner of my sanity that I have hewn out.

Possibly this will need some networking to find a reasonable solution to.
I think you may be confusing free will with behavior choices. Taking care is your choice and it’s your free will to do so. Your free will does not become violated by your own choices. Your free will is violated when someone or group forces something on you when it was not wanted or asked for. Likewise taking care is also you not trying to violate another person’s free will, but don’t worry about offending others if they have engaged with you and you are just voicing your opinion on a topic. However, forcing your beliefs on others when not asked is kind of violating their free will. Hopefully, this is helpful.

(L) Well, you know the answer to that is yes, Mike. I mean, come on! Okay, now you guys can sign off if you want to.

A: Please be very aware that these times are crucial not only to the development of your souls, but also to the future of your realm and your place within it. Be AWARE, support each other, and most important, NETWORK!!! Goodbye.
This part really touched me deeply as this is essential. Why this message touched me so much is that I have been reading on this forum for almost 6 years and I have also read the 1st volume of the Wave (I am on the 2nd volume) as well as all the sessions and several articles written by Laura and I have never networked on this forum to better understand the lessons of the Cassiopaeans. Even though at first glance this may not seem like much reading, I still learned a lot through your exchanges on the forum and my related research. But, I know very well that this is not enough because in spite of the knowledge that I have acquired with time, it seems that I have a problem to apply them and especially to take the time to deepen the understanding of certain concepts.

My life has not been easy either, as I chose to home school my three children and one of my daughters has an intellectual and physical disability (motor skills) and still lives with me, so my time was much more devoted to others. Even if I was reading and looking for information and knowledge through my family occupation, it was only reading. Since, I was afraid to invest myself in a work on myself and to take part in the discussions on the forum, especially because of the language (which is a tedious factor for me since I have to translate everything to understand it well).

This being said, this sentence from the Cassiopaeans has stirred me because I know that deep down it's time to work on myself, and therefore I have to start networking with others in order to exchange and deepen my learning. So, this post is a beginning for me and I will try my best to share my understanding about some aspects and especially to learn more about myself through this virtual experience.

This parable of the sower also shook me, especially the parts in bold:

The Parable of the Sower (sometimes called the Parable of the Soils) is a parable of Jesus found in Matthew 13:1–23, Mark 4:1–20, Luke 8:4–15 and the extra-canonical Gospel of Thomas.[1]

Again Jesus began to teach by the lake. The crowd that gathered around him was so large that he got into a boat and sat in it out on the lake, while all the people were along the shore at the water’s edge. He taught them many things by parables, and in his teaching said: “Listen! A farmer went out to sow his seed. As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants, so that they did not bear grain. Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up, grew and produced a crop, some multiplying thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times.”

Then Jesus said, “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear.”

When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that,“‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!’”

Then Jesus said to them, “Don’t you understand this parable? How then will you understand any parable? The farmer sows the word. Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them. Others, like seed sown on rocky places, hear the word and at once receive it with joy. But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. Still others, like seed sown among thorns, hear the word; but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful. Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop—some thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times what was sown.”
This made me understand that it is not just the acquisition of knowledge that I have accumulated in my life that is important since all this will be of no use to me if I do not apply it in my daily life. But that this time I really have to face it and go deep, strip myself of its thorns and start building a fertile ground so that the seeds sown by Laura and all the members can start to germinate and put into practice the lessons I have set aside in my consciousness. And the first work I decided to do is to start expressing myself on this forum, not only to tell my life story (because this is a facet that I have a lot of difficulty in revealing) but rather to try to understand statements and notions that you share and in return share my understanding from my point of view.

It could be that the people you're trying to warn aren't actually asking for your warnings. An STO candidate gives only to those who ask, and gives only what is asked. Trying to advise people who are not ready for the information is like stepping in between them and their karma. And then you get hit by their karma. We can't save anyone here. This lesson is very difficult when it is our close friends and family who are having vaccine-induced strokes, eating wheat, advocating for solar technology, etc.
I totally agree because this is what I experienced during the pandemic crisis, when I opened a private group on Facebook that I thought should warn people, give them lots of information about the manipulations and lies spread by the power in place. I feel a great emptiness and I realize that I am indeed infringing on their free will (even if they accepted to be part of the group knowing what publications I was going to share) and I realize that it is not by doing this action, which I admit is much more STS, that I was really going to help them, on the contrary. All the work I put into it wastes a lot of my energy and time, but most of all it prevents them from doing their own research and deciding what they want to see or understand about the situation we are all living. So, this time, instead of always wanting to help others against their request, I will take a bow (expression in french "tirer ma révérence") and devote my energies to my inner work.

It is this programming that I observe in myself and that I have had for a very long time, that is, always wanting to help others or to think for others. And it's time for me to understand the precursor of this programming and then to try to transcend this blockage to dissolve its thorns that prevents me from moving forward.

First, one must become a 'conscious egoist' - what this means is that the primary Work is on the self.
Only after a sufficient amount of time spent growing in Being and Knowledge should one consider Working with others. The third step is Work on behalf of humanity - this is on the scale of Gurdjieff's 'Institute for the Harmonious Development of Man', or this forum itself.
And that's where I'm at! Because in my programming to want to help others, it was this part that I always refused, telling myself that it is others who need my knowledge and that it is selfish to want to think of myself. And yet, I was in the field! And in that field, there was often a little voice that kept telling me "it's time to do some work on yourself". So the time has come and I will do my best to clean this field to remove its thorns and take the time to exchange on this forum to help me develop my work on me, to express what I feel and what I observe while trying to bring interesting exchanges with the members of the forum.

(P.S. In order to make my translated texts understandable, should I add towards the end of my publication the original text in my native language or is this not necessary? Thank you!) :-D

I think you may be confusing free will with behavior choices. Taking care is your choice and it’s your free will to do so. Your free will does not become violated by your own choices. Your free will is violated when someone or group forces something on you when it was not wanted or asked for. Likewise taking care is also you not trying to violate another person’s free will, but don’t worry about offending others if they have engaged with you and you are just voicing your opinion on a topic. However, forcing your beliefs on others when not asked is kind of violating their free will. Hopefully, this is helpful.
Luckily, there was a networking thread about this very question started on Oct 27th I believe with some posts up to the 30th, then the discussion seemed to dry up.

An interesting point just came up. I never asked about forcing anything on anyone. I merely asked about passing along information to everyone, even if they hadn't asked to hear that truth. You may be trying to get me through a slightly different slant. Our job is to share the message as loudly and as often as we wish. It's up to them as to whether or not they want to listen. Even if you say the same message 100 times an hour, till they are sick to death of your voice, you have not violated their free will. It's on them to go where they can't hear you. Not up to you to shut the hell up, which then becomes a violation of your free will.

Back
Top Bottom