Screenshot_20211231-005309~2.png

The Biden administration on Thursday urged the Supreme Court to leave intact a workplace vaccine-or-test mandate as public health officials contend with the surging COVID-19 pandemic.

The administration’s brief, filed by the Department of Justice (DOJ), comes in response to a legal challenge brought by interest groups and employers across the country who allege the health measure is an unlawful exercise of government power.

The central question in the case is whether Congress gave the executive branch the broad authority to impose such a sweeping workplace regulation, which applies to businesses with 100 or more workers.DOJ lawyers argued that the 1970 law that established the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) makes plain that the policy “falls squarely within OSHA’s statutory authority.”

The workplace mandate is scheduled to take effect next month and could affect an estimated 84 million employees. It generally requires larger businesses to adopt written policies requiring workers to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or wear masks and undergo regular testing.

OSHA estimates the policy will save the lives of more than 6,500 workers and prevent some 250,000 hospitalizations over the course of six months, according to the DOJ court filing.

Edit:

This is the document

Regarding doctor Robert Malone, someone shared with me the following link back in October:

Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA vaccines speaks out

UKRAINE

CITIZENS CAME FOR THEIR POLITICIANS - THE COPS DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE

According to the comments on the video, this is not recent event but a video from back in 2014:
NocturnAnimal
As Dr_Bongle said this is from 2014

why upload this bs now with that description ? It has nothing to do with out current situation, nor did you clarify anything

In two years of plandemic, I didn't even have a runny nose.
However, two days ago I started to have muscle and joint pains and a feverish feeling. A few years ago with similar symptoms I thought it was the flu.
I take vitamin D3, magnesium, zinc and quercetin. However, today I decided to take 15 mg of ivermectin for cats.
We'll see what the effects are. I will let you know.

But as mrtn pointed out correctly there were no masks in 2014.
Maybe it's really happening now and these commenters just want to distract.
Interesting times we live in.
Don't think so. Some in the video wear masks, most don't. Wearing masks or face coverings is a way to hide your face from the authorities as well. The Video I posted recently states that it was uploaded on YouTube in 2014. So I think this particular event wasn't recent, or so I think.

Edit: Just saw your post as well MichaelRC

Last edited:
I was listening to an interview with the Belgian psychologist Mattias Desmet, who during the past year got famous of his theory on Mass Formation and how totalitarianism emerges, and one of the many great points he made stayed on my mind (paraphrasing):

We shouldn't be talking about (or wishing) going back to the 'old normal' because the psychological landscape of societies (because of decades of programming) of the 'old normal' was exactly what made this mass formation into totalitarianism possible and certain. In other words, the programming, brain washing, and destruction of 'everything' during the past decades led unavoidably to the situation we're in now. So, we don't want to go back to that! :scared:

Instead, Desmet said, we should be promoting the idea of a 'new normal' that is antithetical to the Schwabbian technocracy, a new normal that would eradicate the possibility of totalitarianism (yes, probably an utopia).

In the above I've paraphrased heavily what Desmet said, but you can listen to his own words here (interesting part starts ca at 15min):

Desmet also said that he's soon coming out with a book in which he covers all these things, looking forward to that!

The weakening effect (discussed @ 2:05:00) of the mRNA transfection (not vaccination) on person's innate immune system is discussed after the 2 hr point.

PS: I'll add this story as it fit right in with the trend to clot-shot kids. The rabbit hole is dark as Hell.

I was listening to an interview with the Belgian psychologist Mattias Desmet, who during the past year got famous of his theory on Mass Formation and how totalitarianism emerges, and one of the many great points he made stayed on my mind (paraphrasing):

We shouldn't be talking about (or wishing) going back to the 'old normal' because the psychological landscape of societies (because of decades of programming) of the 'old normal' was exactly what made this mass formation into totalitarianism possible and certain. In other words, the programming, brain washing, and destruction of 'everything' during the past decades led unavoidably to the situation we're in now. So, we don't want to go back to that! :scared:

Instead, Desmet said, we should be promoting the idea of a 'new normal' that is antithetical to the Schwabbian technocracy, a new normal that would eradicate the possibility of totalitarianism (yes, probably an utopia).

In the above I've paraphrased heavily what Desmet said, but you can listen to his own words here (interesting part starts ca at 15min):

Desmet also said that he's soon coming out with a book in which he covers all these things, looking forward to that!
I had a conversation with my brother.
He runs a business and is quite aggrieved by the government's actions regarding plandemic.
Also, he is strong and very emotional.
He told me that he was at a meeting with people who want to start an organization, a party of people and forcefully change the government.
This man he talked to is Baca Bacowski who, among other things, in this video challenges Prime Minister Morawiecki

They want to do a revolution to return to "normalcy".
And it will be as usual in history that they will be left with only beautiful slogans at the end: equality, freedom, etc.
I told my brother that history will repeat itself again because they will try to achieve "different goals by the same means".
That the old normality was not "normal" at all.
He agreed with me, I think.
He asked me to accompany him to his next meeting with this group of people and express my opinion about them then.
I agreed because I was going to observe whether they, and especially this Baca, betrayed some psychopathic traits, e.g. made a "schizoid declaration".

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

T-lymphocytes "spreading" in families of COVID-recovered?
I recently read an Article about this phenomenon: COVID-recovered persons develop virus-specific T-cells which prevent reinfection. The article states that somehow, family members tend to develop the same T-cells even though they are not themselves infected.
Unfortunately I cannot find that article today. Can anybody help me, or have more information about this? Thanks!

I had a conversation with my brother.
He runs a business and is quite aggrieved by the government's actions regarding plandemic.
Also, he is strong and very emotional.
He told me that he was at a meeting with people who want to start an organization, a party of people and forcefully change the government.
This man he talked to is Baca Bacowski who, among other things, in this video challenges Prime Minister Morawiecki

They want to do a revolution to return to "normalcy".
And it will be as usual in history that they will be left with only beautiful slogans at the end: equality, freedom, etc.
I told my brother that history will repeat itself again because they will try to achieve "different goals by the same means".
That the old normality was not "normal" at all.
He agreed with me, I think.
He asked me to accompany him to his next meeting with this group of people and express my opinion about them then.
I agreed because I was going to observe whether they, and especially this Baca, betrayed some psychopathic traits, e.g. made a "schizoid declaration".

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
As I've been thinking about the ways of how this scam would come to an end, I've realized that for it to change anything for the better we'd have to be extremely lucky. If things would suddenly go back to 'normal' I think it would be plausible that most people (especially the 'sheep') wouldn't have learned anything – they would just think that "Phew, we finally made it...together!" Even if the plans of TBP would be halted they would, through the MSM, spin the end result to 'water it down', I'm afraid. And after a decade or two the same thing would repeat itself.

At the very least a Nürnberg 2.0 would be needed to bring out a more positive and lasting change. A 'Great Reset' of the spiritual kind would be nice!

[...]

Just for reference, there's a thread about Desmet and the theory of Mass Formation, here: “Mass Formation” of Mass Psychosis

Unfortunately I cannot find that article today. Can anybody help me, or have more information about this? Thanks!
I wouldn't be surprised if it's systematically confused or deleted from the web. I think it's a very important concept.

In a very simplistic way, the immune response is divided roughly in Th1 and Th2. Th1 helps clear up your body of cancer cells and viruses through the innate defense system via T lymphocytes. Interferons released in the nose and mouth after contact with viruses help to stimulate the T lymphocytes.

Th2 mounts the antibody response.

You want to have a balance between Th1 and Th2, you don't want a Th2 shift response.

The more your body is shifted towards a TH2 response with antibodies, the more innate immune deficient (Th1) your body is. Vaccines encourage this antibody response (Th2). The more antibody production, the more your body shifts away from the innate antiviral response.

Therapies, such as ozone therapy, restore and encourages the Th1 response.

A person who healed from COVID-19 through T lymphocytes might have negative antibodies, that doesn't mean he or she is susceptible to infection.

In a single household, not every single member has to test positive for SARS CoV2 despite the close contact. You can clear up the virus effectively via T cells.

For instance, some studies have also looked at T cells and found evidence of T cell memory responses in patients who have recovered from mild and severe COVID-19. We can therefore be somewhat optimistic that we could have some lasting protection against this disease.

Back
Top Bottom