A lot of people I know are getting boosters around this time. At least one I know personally that got the booster recently and then a week later, his doctor diagnosed him as having the omicron variant. A big state hospital I know is having a large up-tick of people with "Covid", and has been at least, if not worse than it was in the early days of Covid. Anecdotally, I've heard the same from others who are medical professionals, or relatives of people who got sick shortly after taking the booster.

Perhaps they knew a large wave of people would get sick, and to stay ahead of the curve, they needed to name the phenomena as a new "variant". Omicron has also served as a smokescreen for the Ghislaine trial happening right now. People's attention are split between fear of the vaccine and the Maxwell stuff, and likely the Maxwell generates some more fear in these individuals, thereby making it harder to allocate further attention to the case. Naturally, they will put more attention towards things that can affect them "immediately" like the purported omicron, even if its dangers are overblown. Then again, is it really overblown? What if it's describing a real phenomena, i.e. uptick of sick people in hospitals with a certain set of symptoms, but the mechanism for which it infects is in a way, false? People are being injected with really small metallic objects and considering that it would be difficult to remove these particles from circulation and that people are being corralled into taking more shots in the form of boosters, it is likely that symptoms can arise sooner or later in these individuals who have not been upkeeping their FRV.

AUSTRALIA
"Enough of the genocide, burn down the parliament ".

A rando starting to play the didgeridoo around the bonfire was a beautiful moment
Especially since the bonfire was lit inside parliament house

Last edited:
A rando starting to play the didgeridoo around the bonfire was a beautiful moment
Especially since the bonfire was lit inside parliament house

Some news sources are saying the fire was caused by the police, using some kind of spray on the protesters who were performing a traditional smoke ceremony (as they've been doing there every day).. The propellants in the spray possibly being accelerants which blew up a small, safe fire.. Dunno if that's true or not but if so it kind of says it all really!

Some news sources are saying the fire was caused by the police, using some kind of spray on the protesters who were performing a traditional smoke ceremony (as they've been doing there every day).. The propellants in the spray possibly being accelerants which blew up a small, safe fire.. Dunno if that's true or not but if so it kind of says it all really!
Seemed pretty staged to me. I mean for instance, why didn't the sprinklers go off, and why didn't anyone use fire extinguishers before the fire got that big? Where was the fire department if the police were there?

A bookmark of note fast approaching.

Back in July 2021 the CDC quietly announced the EUA for the PCR test for COVID-19 testing would be withdrawn as of 31/12/2021.

Audience: Individuals Performing COVID-19 Testing

Level: Laboratory Alert

After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives.

Visit the FDA website for a list of authorized COVID-19 diagnostic methods. For a summary of the performance of FDA-authorized molecular methods with an FDA reference panel, visit this page.

In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season. Laboratories and testing sites should validate and verify their selected assay within their facility before beginning clinical testing.

So a quiet admission, dutifully ignored by the media, that the current test cannot accurately differentiate between SARS-CoV-2 and the flu.... ah well!

One wonders what the world will be like come 1st Jan with no more PCR...? I assume it will be business as usual.

Issues with this hypothesis:
  • Daily Expose is known to publish shoddy research - in this case, they've deliberately confounded difference in "positive case" rates (which we know are unreliable and are more a function of testing frequency, with the vaxxed generally preferring to be tested more frequently) with "immune system degradation", which is a tremendous and unsubstantiated logical jump. The closest paper I've found regarding the spike impairing immunity is this - SARS–CoV–2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro - tl;dr: to the extent that spike proteins are in the bone marrow, immunity doesn't "update", this is not to say that old immunity is suddenly completely gone.
  • Have we actually observed antibody-dependent enhancement here? It's not like the vaxxed are exactly dying in droves from Rona - quite the opposite.
Might I suggest a nice cup of chamomile tea while keeping calm and killing zombies?
There is also an older paper that addresses immune system dysregulation by overstimulation. Self-Organized Criticality Theory of Autoimmunity (2009) in the context of mRNA boosters was discussed here (in Polish):
Multiple immunization with an antigen causes systemic autoimmunity in mice otherwise not susceptible to idiopathic autoimmune diseases. Over-stimulation of CD4 + T cells leads to the development of autoantibody-inducing CD4 + T cells (aiCD4 +) that have undergone T cell receptor (TCR) revision and not by cross-reactivity. The formation of aiCD4 + in turn overstimulates CD8 + T cells, which leads to their transformation into antigen-specific cytotoxic T cells (CTL) (possibly, for example, for the S protein). These CTLs can mature further by cross-presenting antigens and then cause autoimmune tissue damage similar to systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
Systemic autoimmunity appears to be the inevitable consequence of overstimulation of the host's immune system by repeatedly immunizing with antigen to levels that exceed the self-organizing criticality of the immune system.
In other words - if the preparations were classic vaccines based on a viral protein - preferably a protein or peptide directly responsible for the stimulation of the HLA system, there would be no problem - or only to a very limited extent - with the induction of autoimmunity, because then one dose of such a vaccine would activate the appropriate T lymphocytes and B which would kill the stimulant, i.e. both the administered peptide and the virus - and its variants having the same HLA epitopes as were found on the vaccine antigen. However, the current situation is tragic according to the experiments presented here. This is because we have not one, but several stimulants. immune system simultaneously. They come from virus variants as well as from a repeatedly administered antigen, which not only mimics viral infections but is also produced in unknown amounts and time, and whose full potential to stimulate lymphocytes also remains unknown. Thus, and according to the theory presented here, the point of "self-organizing criticality" - the tolerance range - for an autoimmune reaction can be exceeded very quickly. If we had pharmacokinetic data for the S protein once it is made in the human body, it would be possible to estimate how many re-immunization doses are too high and what scale of autoimmunity to expect. We do not have any such data because corporations did not provide them, and you need to know that it is not mmRNA or adenoDNA in itself that stimulates lymphocytes, but the S protein produced on their basis. where more than 2 doses were given - although this is only a speculation because, without knowing the pharmacokinetics of the S protein, it is equally possible that, for example, the second dose induces the reorganization of the receptors on T lymphocytes (TCR), which is a necessary condition for the induction of autoimmunity. Against the background of this knowledge, it is also at least bizarre that hydroxychloroquine is forbidden to administer, which probably, like the original form of chloroquine, may reduce autoimmune tissue damage and the growth of CD8 + IFNγ + T cells, which is responsible for this damage even though it does not inhibit autoantibody generation. Nevertheless, its use could probably reduce the likelihood of autoimmunity and organ damage, especially where more than two doses of the preparations have been administered.
Side note: HCQ might be also a good option to add to our compulsory vaccination stack.

The same blog also did an analysis of Comprehensive investigations revealed consistent pathophysiological alterations after vaccination with COVID-19 vaccines (2021) paper:
The general conclusion or the working hypothesis that can be made after these reports may be as follows: Can the S protein generated in cells from mmRNA or adenovector DNA - through, for example, interaction with CD147 - lead to the death of blood cells both in the periphery and in the marrow? The life of millions, and maybe billions of people, depends on the quick verification of this hypothesis, because if the answer is positive, then after each subsequent dose of the preparation, blood cell death will occur. At some point these cells may be missing - especially in the bone marrow, and then there will be a significant or even total loss of the ability to generate an innate and adaptive immune response. Based on other studies that show the scale of S protein production after taking the preparation, it would be possible to estimate the scale of blood cell loss within, for example, 14-28 days after taking each dose, but especially the first and third in the current situation (November 2021). Such an estimate would answer the question at which dose there may be over 50% loss of the ability to generate the immune response and after which it will be completely lost, ie a type of induced immunodeficiency syndrome (ZINO or after Induced Immunodeficiency Syndrome - IIDS). The verification of this hypothesis is extremely important but no government or corporate center will carry it out...
It is possible, that we haven't seen anything severe yet regarding immune system suppression...

One wonders what the world will be like come 1st Jan with no more

Interesting.. The current Thing here is (forgive me if it's already been covered, I've been having a bit of a break and haven't been checking this thread regularly), they're de-emphasising PCR tests, apparently because they worked everyone into such a frenzy to get one at the slightest hint they were anywhere near anyone with a sniffle, that there were hours long queues at testing centres and everything ground to a halt.. So as of today, "close contact" only means someone you live with or spent more than 4 hours with, and if you don't have any symptoms you must do a rapid antigen test instead, PCR is only for if you're actually sick, or your rapid antigen test says positive..

I'm delighted by the fact that the media here seems to have decided to call rapid antigen tests "RATS" and I keep seeing that people without symptoms, but who were hanging out with a sick person for more than four hours, should get a RAT. Easily amused eh...

Well here we will call it an omicron holiday this year. My wife tested positive with a quick test on Sunday and my daughter this morning. Nothing alarming, a runny nose for my wife and a mild headache for Gabrielle but they went for a test at the clinic mainly for a proof of immunity. Santa seems to have forgotten me as I have no symptom so far. Probable the supplement that we take since the beginning do their job, all the vitamins, ivermectin and Z-Stack from doctor Zelenko and sauna have given us the tools to fight it effectively and mitigate the symptoms a lot. We will see if it gets worse but frankly I doubt it. It may only be a cold, who know as the test doesn’t specify what viral infection you have.
An update on my wife and daughter symptoms since Tuesday. My wife is stuffy nose is slowly receding but my daughter is mild headache intensify yesterday to a strong level and this morning she feel nauseous. No fever but feeling chilled. I bought some aspirin yesterday as the Tylenol was not alleviating the symptom and it worked better but, the headache was back this morning. We added a dose of ivermectin this morning to her supplement and she will do a fast today. If she feels better later she will take chicken broth only.

As for me, no symptom yet.

The most important part of the evidence is that Omicron is not natural. I stand by that; its gain of function suggests strongly that it has been designed with something meaningful in mind. Sure it could well be the leverage for all those COVID pills due to come on line....

But I still sniff something far more nefarious at work.

And I don't like camomile tea, thanks.
Some concerns to keep an eye on regarding the Omicron variant for sure. Lots of unknowns about all this. It's possible that the "good guys" had some input, also possible the PTB miscalculated - wouldn't be the first time. Some say Omicron is a blessing, exposing the 'pandemic of the vaccinated' while allegedly providing backward-compatible immunity to the delta variant. We need more data. I'm gonna wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom